ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th April 2017, 07:36 AM   #121
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by Gamolon View Post
So you believe the testimonies of some of those witnesses when they state they saw the plane impact the Pentagon?
What is the reason their testimony should not be believed?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 13th April 2017, 08:00 AM   #122
The Big Dog
Suspended

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
There is reason to demand more support for the CIT's conclusions but I have seen no evidence that they knowingly engaged in a "faked" investigation.
I have linked an entire thread that showed that they misrepresented Paik's testimony, and in fact they knew that his true location and statements destroyed their theory.

They also said they would release the unedited tapes but then did not do so.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 08:15 AM   #123
pgimeno
Illuminator

Criteria seems to be confusing fake testimonies with fake investigation.

The testimonies were not fake. The investigation was.
Old 13th April 2017, 10:18 AM   #124
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Criteria seems to be confusing fake testimonies with fake investigation.

The testimonies were not fake. The investigation was.
The conclusions were fake, as they are refuted, not supported, by the evidence that the investigation produced.
Old 13th April 2017, 11:56 AM   #125
pgimeno
Illuminator

It was a fake investigation, because it was not an investigation: it was a predetermined conclusion that they attempted to support with whatever they could cherry-pick or quote-mine from the interviews they conducted.

Last edited by pgimeno; 13th April 2017 at 11:57 AM.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 11:58 AM   #126
Pinch
Critical Thinker

let's start a GoFundMe project to get Nick Schou of the Orange County Weekly to do a follow-up on the Craig and Aldo the Buffet Slayer show. Kind of like a "Where Are They Now?" kind of spectacular. Then, with any luck, Nick can field a letter from "Captain Bob" again complaining about how the sterling "investigangstas" were treated.

Ocean County Weekly CIT article
Old 13th April 2017, 12:14 PM   #127
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Don't like FAke Investigation, try Investigation by idiots to support idiotic lies

So you believe the recorded testimonies of 10 eye witnesses including two D.C. police officers were fakery?

There is reason to demand more support for the CIT's conclusions but I have seen no evidence that they knowingly engaged in a "faked" investigation.
CIT idiot investigators decided 9/11 was an inside job, then showed eyewitnesses pointing to the official flight path. CIT are liars, or idiots - you decide.

The investigation was fake, like the failed CIT investigators. Hard to find dumber investigators, but 9/11 truth seems to have all of them.

Failed to watch the CIT videos?, the eye witnesses are confirmed by what they heard; example, the terrorists pushed up the throttles, the witnesses heard the jet get louder... The witnesses also talk of wing rock, and the FDR has wing rock... CIT ignore reality, and made up the NoC, the biggest fail... In addition, all the witnesses agree Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Okay, if you don't like FAke Investigation, how about idiotic Investigation with a fantasy conclusion based on the ignorance of the NoC believers and idiot CIT investigators.

CIT has no clue you take the hard evidence, Radar, FDR, DNA, and you can use the witnesses, but on 9/11 for Flight 77, eye witnesses are not needed.

What can a witness add to the FDR? However, since the witnesses confirm the data on the FDR... , CIT idiot investigators become perfect investigators for pilots for lies and other delusions Balsamo can make up.

The witnesses all support the real flight path, and the fact 77 hit the Pentagon and knocked down the lamp posts.

A fringe few fell for the lies from CIT's fake investigation - fake because the CIT nuts were not trained to investigate aircraft incidents, and because the CIT nuts were not qualified to take witness statements. Fake, or stupid - you decide

Not sure why you were fooled by lies... http://www.ocweekly.com/news/do-you-...conned-6415021

The FDR, DNA, and Radar debunk CIT without the need to study the witnesses... then the idiot CIT video show the witnesses pointing to the real flight path, which debunks their lie of the NoC.

Last edited by beachnut; 13th April 2017 at 12:17 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 05:41 PM   #128
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

bolding is mine

So you believe the recorded testimonies of 10 eye witnesses including two D.C. police officers were fakery?

I think you should start by demanding AE911 provide support for their conclusions.
Old 13th April 2017, 06:34 PM   #129
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I remember when that original Pentagon Lawn video, published months after the event, had to be shared on private servers. But now it is allowed on youtube. The authors are easily categorized as freaks by pseudo-skeptics which is not adding to resolve the question why it has been suppressed as much as it has been.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 13th April 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 06:52 PM   #130
dropzone
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Sheee-oot! Back in my day we didn't have namby-pamby light poles that fell over with the slightest tap from a Yugo. You hit one with an airliner it'd take the wing clean off and maybe need a little touchup paint.

CE, why do you cling to your fantasies so tightly? To say you've been whupped from here to Tucson would be charitable.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 08:35 PM   #131
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
Sheee-oot! Back in my day we didn't have namby-pamby light poles that fell over with the slightest tap from a Yugo. You hit one with an airliner it'd take the wing clean off and maybe need a little touchup paint.

Not in this case. Remember, the light poles were not solid, but hollow and unable to withstand the strike of swept wings filled with fuel at over 500 mph. To make it simple, take a balloon out of a package and throw it at a window. Nothing will happen. Now, fill that same balloon with water and throw the balloon at the window at 500 mph. I hope you are getting the hint.

Quote:
CE, why do you cling to your fantasies so tightly? To say you've been whupped from here to Tucson would be charitable.

Amusing that you would say such a thing when my Wing Commander was in the Pentagon and I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. It is You, who is living in a world of fantasy. As a pilot of over 40 years, I know as a fact that 9/11 truthers are not playing with a full deck.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 08:41 PM   #132
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I remember when that original Pentagon Lawn video, published months after the event, had to be shared on private servers. But now it is allowed on youtube. The authors are easily categorized as freaks by pseudo-skeptics which is not adding to resolve the question why it has been suppressed as much as it has been.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Take a look here.

Quote:
American Airlines CONFIRMS that ITS Aircraft were hijacked and crashed on 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCluYrlCtIs

If you wanted to know what happened to American 77, all you had to do was to call American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. After all, they supplied the conversion formulas for the FDR that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 77.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 09:12 PM   #133
dropzone
Graduate Poster

Not in this case. Remember, the light poles were not solid, but hollow and unable to withstand the strike of swept wings filled with fuel at over 500 mph. To make it simple, take a balloon out of a package and throw it at a window. Nothing will happen. Now, fill that same balloon with water and throw the balloon at the window at 500 mph. I hope you are getting the hint.
Friend, I hope to draw Her Highness out of her (his?) ivory tower long enough to try to make sense of the world. Simply, given Science and the simple act of giving Time or the the sense God gave all of us the credit we deserve to become sentient beings, the Pentagon was struck by a fancy, luxurious cruise missile containing many people we haven't heard from since. I pray that CE does not dismiss their lives as imaginary, as that would be evil.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 09:23 PM   #134
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

Friend, I hope to draw Her Highness out of her (his?) ivory tower long enough to try to make sense of the world. Simply, given Science and the simple act of giving Time or the the sense God gave all of us the credit we deserve to become sentient beings, the Pentagon was struck by a fancy, luxurious cruise missile containing many people we haven't heard from since. I pray that CE does not dismiss their lives as imaginary, as that would be evil.

I am wondering if CE is just here to make truthers look bad.
Old 13th April 2017, 09:43 PM   #135
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I AGREE
It was known on 9/11 it was flight 77.
A video filled with BS, lies and assorted nonsense; the authors are idiots based on the content of the video.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 10:31 PM   #136
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Ceci n'est pas une pipe indeed.
Old 13th April 2017, 11:13 PM   #137
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

I wonder how these B-757 flaps got on the grounds of the Pentagon.

Old 14th April 2017, 01:29 AM   #138
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I wonder how these B-757 flaps got on the grounds of the Pentagon.

http://www.voicesofsafety.com/pogone...icle-pic-1.jpg
You've got this photo bass-ackwards. That's a shot of the evidence planting team surreptitiously placing the flaps there. It's a stealth crane- special hush-hush super-secret military technology. Invisible to the naked eye, completely inaudible, and only shows up on camera.
Old 14th April 2017, 02:20 AM   #139
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I am wondering if CE is just here to make truthers look bad.
Truthers are just here to make truthers look bad.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 02:50 AM   #140
Reheat
Illuminator

That is simply not true. They manipulated photographs of the guy who took multiple photos while driving around the Pentagon expressway (I don't recall his name). To make it appear the smoke was well North of where it actually was. That constituted intention deception. They did that to fool gullible truthers into supporting their theory. That was around the time they disappeared into obscurity.

No, I'm not going to search for the photo series to prove my point.
Old 14th April 2017, 08:58 AM   #141
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Indeed, It was a botched "investigation job" by CIT. CIT are idiots (aka "nut job"s)

CIT : These are "nut job"s.
Old 14th April 2017, 11:08 AM   #142
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Reheat View Post
That is simply not true. They manipulated photographs of the guy who took multiple photos while driving around the Pentagon expressway (I don't recall his name). To make it appear the smoke was well North of where it actually was. That constituted intention deception. They did that to fool gullible truthers into supporting their theory. That was around the time they disappeared into obscurity.

No, I'm not going to search for the photo series to prove my point.

While we're at intentional deception: The link to your clownish "debunking" piece is broken.
Old 14th April 2017, 11:26 AM   #143
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

While we're at intentional deception: The link to your clownish "debunking" piece is broken.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Noc

Takes minimal effort to get to the site, The link isn't broken he just forgot to place a '[' at the end.

Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 14th April 2017 at 11:28 AM.
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 11:36 AM   #144
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Which one? Was it filtered by ISP.

https://skepticalscience.com/docs/De...g_Handbook.pdf This one?

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/do-you-...conned-6415021 Or This one?

Oh, u mean....

Failure to copy correct, Indicative of the failed beliefs in 9/11 truth - failed clownish research skills not broke (or filtered by ISP, or the NWO)

9/11 truth is bogus... this is not better than a pipe
Old 14th April 2017, 11:37 AM   #145
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Takes minimal effort to get to the site, The link isn't broken he just forgot to place a '[' at the end.

I didn't intent to go to the site and I can clearly see what's in his sig: A broken BBcode (with a ] and a title, not a [ missing). Thanks anyway. While you're there, maybe you can figure out what's wrong with that piece.
Old 14th April 2017, 03:05 PM   #146
dropzone
Graduate Poster

Um, duh? My point was that, back in the day lightpoles weren't so wimpy and the aircraft would be wingless by the time it hit the building.

Quote:
Amusing that you would say such a thing when my Wing Commander was in the Pentagon and I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. It is You, who is living in a world of fantasy. As a pilot of over 40 years, I know as a fact that 9/11 truthers are not playing with a full deck.
Not sure what your wing commander has to do with this, unless he was killed or injured. As for the wreckage, I don't know a 757 from a 767, but the wreckage sure looked like it was from an airliner. ETA: I'm not a truther. On 9/11/01 I explained to coworkers that the towers didn't tip over because that's not how gravity works.

But sometimes an image can be a true image (in honor of the day, "vera eikon") of an object.

ETAA: I am glad the plane did not completely pierce the building, freeing Yog-Sothoth. It was a crappy enough day.

Last edited by dropzone; 14th April 2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 14th April 2017, 04:21 PM   #147
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

But sometimes an image can be a true image (in honor of the day, "vera eikon") of an object.

Which isn't the case here. There neither is a plane nor an image of a plane. The only act of surrealism is the capability of people to see something that isn't there.
Old 14th April 2017, 04:24 PM   #148
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I AGREE
What has been suppressed and by who?

You post a video proving the information is available proving your claim of suppression is wrong.

Are you questioning the reality that news organisations might want to hold copyrights on their own material?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 04:29 PM   #149
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Which isn't the case here. There neither is a plane nor an image of a plane. The only act of surrealism is the capability of people to see something that isn't there.
Except there are images that show a plane crashed there................

You are not denying this, right?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 05:13 PM   #150
Reheat
Illuminator

Specify what is clownish about it... Not everyone is knowledgeable or capable of doing the math. It can't be made simple enough for some who'd rather believe in delusions.
Old 14th April 2017, 05:23 PM   #151
Reheat
Illuminator

I didn't intent to go to the site and I can clearly see what's in his sig: A broken BBcode (with a ] and a title, not a [ missing). Thanks anyway. While you're there, maybe you can figure out what's wrong with that piece.
There's an open invitation to refute it. Go ahead and do so if you can. It's more likely you don't understand it. That's why you believe in fairy tales....
Old 14th April 2017, 05:32 PM   #152
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Specify what is clownish about it... Not everyone is knowledgeable or capable of doing the math. It can't be made simple enough for some who'd rather believe in delusions.
There's an open invitation to refute it. Go ahead and do so if you can. It's more likely you don't understand it. That's why you believe in fairy tales....

You have a bad memory, Reheat. I did explain it to you and the audience several times over the years. It's a laughable BS-in, BS-out stunt with a little math thrown in to impress the people you intentionally want to deceive. Why the input is BS, we both know, but I'm not explaining it to the new people again - they have to earn the knowledge. Which they can do by watching the video in #5 and paying close attention. As an extra bonus, I promise they will be able to read the thread the big dog provided and have a good laugh understanding that it isn't in the favour of the side she thinks it is. The CIT topic is an excellent tool to show which side is lying (and manipulating photos, eh beachy?).

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 14th April 2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: add quotes
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 05:35 PM   #153
The Big Dog
Suspended

You have a bad memory, Reheat. I did explain it to you and the audience several times over the years. It's a laughable BS-in, BS-out stunt with a little math thrown in to impress the people you intentionally want to deceive. Why the input is BS, we both know, but I'm not explaining it to the new people again - they have to earn the knowledge. Which they can do by watching the video in #5 and paying close attention. As an extra bonus, I promise they will be able to read the thread the big dog provided and have a good laugh understanding that it isn't in the favour of the side she thinks it is. The CIT topic is an excellent tool to show which side is lying (and manipulating photos, eh beachy?).
Hey, CE? remember when you used to rip Craig and Aldo before you didn't rip them anymore?

Gosh, it has been years since Criag got his free trip to Paris and then "retired."
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 05:38 PM   #154
Reheat
Illuminator

You took too many words to say, I can't refute it.

Old 14th April 2017, 05:39 PM   #155
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Hey, CE? remember when you used to rip Craig and Aldo before you didn't rip them anymore?

I thought it was a distraction before all the hysterical barking led me to take a look, that's right.
Old 14th April 2017, 05:48 PM   #156
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, CIT lied about the NoC, and Paik was pointing exactly to the flight path found on Radar, and in the FDR. Most knew CIT was bogus, as they spread lies based on the ignorance of themselves, and the gullibility and ignorance of the believers in NoC, and other nonsense spread by the CIT liars, who are most inept investigators.

CIT can't do the math as they posted BS flight paths, having no clue they were impossible; which flight path fooled you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlUmmPBoLg
This video is BS which might fool people who can't think for themselves; you are right, CIT manipulated people with fake evidence they manufactured as if on a lot of drugs. Paranoid nuts CIT, fooled paranoid CTers. eh

why did you fall for the NoC nonsense?

Last edited by beachnut; 14th April 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old 14th April 2017, 05:59 PM   #157
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
let's start a GoFundMe project to get Nick Schou of the Orange County Weekly to do a follow-up on the Craig and Aldo the Buffet Slayer show. Kind of like a "Where Are They Now?" kind of spectacular. Then, with any luck, Nick can field a letter from "Captain Bob" again complaining about how the sterling "investigangstas" were treated.

Ocean County Weekly CIT article
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 11:32 PM   #158
dropzone
Graduate Poster

An act of Surrealism is either conscious by the artist or subconscious by the viewer. You have chosen the path of conscious by the viewer, which was the goal of the Surrealists, but only as a joke because their real market was the pretentious rubes who took them seriously. You are a pretentious rube, thinking you know what's what, but laughed at by many who have only an inkling of reality. Here, you are surrounded by people who have a fairly solid grasp on reality, and you lose.

Gedanken Experiment: Look at those photos. Conjure in your brain the number of people involved in fabricating this very public fraud. Add in the so-called witnesses. Add in the people there you can't see because they aren't in the photos. This is your denominator. Your numerator is the number of people willing to sing like little birdies when the Enquirer flashed $5g under their noses. The solution is what, 1/50? Raise the incentive to $10k. What happens to the solution? It nears one, but this is the story of the century, so keep raising that incentive. As it grows the likelihood that one canary sings closes on certainty, but has it happened? No.

Kid, I've followed you for years, but your conclusions have no basis in reality or human behavior. Give up.
Old 15th April 2017, 02:45 AM   #159
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

An act of Surrealism is either conscious by the artist or subconscious by the viewer. You have chosen the path of conscious by the viewer, which was the goal of the Surrealists, but only as a joke because their real market was the pretentious rubes who took them seriously. You are a pretentious rube, thinking you know what's what, but laughed at by many who have only an inkling of reality. Here, you are surrounded by people who have a fairly solid grasp on reality, and you lose.

Gedanken Experiment: Look at those photos. Conjure in your brain the number of people involved in fabricating this very public fraud. Add in the so-called witnesses. Add in the people there you can't see because they aren't in the photos. This is your denominator. Your numerator is the number of people willing to sing like little birdies when the Enquirer flashed $5g under their noses. The solution is what, 1/50? Raise the incentive to $10k. What happens to the solution? It nears one, but this is the story of the century, so keep raising that incentive. As it grows the likelihood that one canary sings closes on certainty, but has it happened? No.

Kid, I've followed you for years, but your conclusions have no basis in reality or human behavior. Give up.

Let it all out, follower.
Old 15th April 2017, 02:49 AM   #160
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

While you're there, maybe you can figure out what's wrong with that piece.
"...because I [CE] sure as hell can't, for if I could, I would."

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories