ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th April 2017, 08:25 AM   #201
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Ok, I think it was enough time for potentially interested "Skeptics" to find out for themselves which fallacy Reheat commits with his stunt. It's of course classic case Strawman. All is said about it for example starting here (see long version at the link in that post). Amusingly, Reheat described there quite accurately what he himself did in a typical case of projection, blaming one's own sins on someone else:

Nuff said.
You know it doesn't matter a lick what semantic games you people play. AA 77 hit the Pentagon. Period. Any other notions are either the rantings of a full blown lunatic, or a liar.
Old 20th April 2017, 06:53 AM   #202
Reheat
Illuminator

Talking

Hay, CE. Where are you? Refute the math, refute what the the witnesses said. He, He, you can't refute anything. That's why you don't reply and that why you hide in the shadows until this issue comes up later, hoping I will disappear.

I am famous for publishing that renowned piece of paper within the debunker world, but you could claim a Pulitzer prize for proving it wrong.

My chart is very clear. You need to come up with a concrete explanation for why it's wrong. You are failing miserably. Come on, rescue your reputation here. Everyone here thinks you are just another conspiracy theorists supporting a deluded theory. Why don't you prove them wrong?
Old 20th April 2017, 08:27 PM   #203
dropzone
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Reheat View Post
I am famous for publishing that renowned piece of paper within the debunker world
So, you're as big a loser as the rest of us. Very reassuring.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 09:13 PM   #204
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Nuff said.
Just to let you know that American 77 had time-replacement equipment serial and part numbers that can be traced right to the aircraft that struck the Pentagon, which of course, was American 77 and only a certain number of B-757-200 aircraft were built. You cannot switch aircraft because each aircraft have their own unique fingerprints that can be used to identify a particular aircraft even between aircraft of the same model. It would take me 30 minutes to identify a switched aircraft because I know what to look for.

To claim that no aircraft struck the Pentagon when there was aircraft wreckage spread everywhere with traceable serial and part numbers is absurd especially since radar tracked American 77 to its crash site at the Pentagon. Remember, a B-757 is not a stealth aircraft and even stealth aircraft are not totally invisible to radar.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th April 2017, 10:28 AM   #205
benthamitemetric
Critical Thinker

Was watching some documentaries the other night and heard an air crash investigator make an interesting statement that some truthers like CE should take a moment to ponder:

Quote:
When you look out the window of a terminal at the airport and you see a big beautiful 747--weighs 800,000 pounds and it can carry 500 people--and then you get out to an accident site and the biggest part of that airplane left is a rudder or maybe an engine.
https://youtu.be/lScLDj776C0?t=18m27s

CE--still waiting for you to respond to my post from three weeks ago re where in the video you provided you believe you can actually see the crash site in the building. A simple time stamp would suffice. Or you could just acknowledge that you cannot see it the video and you have not seen it elsewhere. It'll be a small step back towards reality, but a meaningful one.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories