IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , Trump conspiracies

Old 25th January 2021, 02:45 AM   #2521
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I remember the first episode of the science fiction TV series "7 Days" back in 1998. A private plane loaded with explosives and poison gas was crashed into the White House by terrorists. They showed missile launchers mounted on the White House roof trying to shoot it down. I have no idea how accurate that is though. (I doubt the government has a time machine either.)
They have MANPADS.

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Don't be doubters. It's part of the plan.
Unfortunately for the MAGAs it's The Great Liberal Plan......
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 04:47 AM   #2522
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Trump is playing fifth dimensonal chess ,dude, Just wait and see. he will be back in the White House by this summer...........
Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
You mean he forgot to pack everything?
Forced to wash the dishes until he pays off his debt to the country.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 05:56 AM   #2523
The Moog
Critical Thinker

Dominion voting systems have expanded their lawsuit and are now after 1.3 billion from Rudy.
That should be fun to watch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/u...mid=tw-nytimes

Last edited by The Moog; 25th January 2021 at 05:57 AM. Reason: add link
The Moog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 07:13 AM   #2524
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by The Moog View Post
Dominion voting systems have expanded their lawsuit and are now after 1.3 billion from Rudy.
That should be fun to watch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/u...mid=tw-nytimes
I expect Rudy will prove his innocence by biting the head off of a live Chinese bat while on the stand.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 07:25 AM   #2525
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
I expect Rudy will prove his innocence by biting the head off of a live Chinese bat while on the stand.
the Masssterrr doesn't like it when his children fight.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 11:17 AM   #2526
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Not going to happen. Rudy does not have that level of class.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 11:22 AM   #2527
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

They are going to hold the trial in a zoo?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 07:43 PM   #2528
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
No, Rudy keeps several bats in his briefcase at all times.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 08:05 PM   #2529
rdaneel
Illuminator

No, Rudy keeps several bats in his briefcase at all times.
Does he get them from his belfry?
rdaneel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2021, 12:47 AM   #2530
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Trump's coup advisor has been banned from Twitter!

"The account you referenced has been permanently suspended due to repeated violations of our Civic Integrity Policy,"

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/26/b...hnk/index.html

Yes folks, they've even muzzed the My Pillow Guy....

Bwahahahahah! Yeehaw!!
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !

Last edited by smartcooky; 26th January 2021 at 01:13 AM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2021, 01:08 AM   #2531
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Only if they can't book the parking lot of a landscaping company.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2021, 01:14 AM   #2532
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Only if they can't book the parking lot of a landscaping company.
...and use an adult book shop as the judge's chambers.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 05:48 PM   #2533
eerok
Quixoticist

Would anyone be surprised that Lin Wood is crazy?

Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Puts License in Jeopardy by Refusing Mental Health Evaluation [usanews.com]
Quote:
L. Lin Wood, a lawyer who played a role in former President Donald Trump's attempts to overturn his election defeat, put his law license in jeopardy on Friday by saying on social media that he would not undergo a mental health evaluation requested by an attorney licensing body.
Old 2nd February 2021, 10:26 AM   #2534
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

MAGA paypigs fork up the dough get nothing in return. Is it possible that one half the nation has a financial domination/humiliation fetish?

Quote:
Then-President Donald Trump raised $76 million for a political slush fund by citing the need to challenge his Nov. 3 reelection loss and for Republicans to win two Senate runoffs in Georgia, but through the end of 2020 he did not spend a dime of it on either.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b6bde2f5c232bb
Old 2nd February 2021, 11:32 AM   #2535
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
MAGA paypigs fork up the dough get nothing in return. Is it possible that one half the nation has a financial domination/humiliation fetish?

When you are stupid money is just one of the many things you are stupid with.
Old 2nd February 2021, 11:37 AM   #2536
RolandRat
Muse

76 million? Christ on a bike. I know the saying says a fool and his money are soon parted but 76 million..
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 01:30 PM   #2537
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
76 million? Christ on a bike. I know the saying says a fool and his money are soon parted but 76 million..
Well, that's just a little over a buck per voter. Actually, I think that's pretty lame.

Hans
Old 2nd February 2021, 08:01 PM   #2538
sts60
Illuminator

Absolutely hilarious: Mike Lindell starts ranting about his “100% proof” that Dominion Voting Systems rigged the election, and is canceled live on air by Squad-loving, Deep State-controlled pinkos at... Newsmax.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCam...19881564086272
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 08:17 PM   #2539
sts60
Illuminator

Meanwhile,...
Originally Posted by Bubba
Tip of the iceberg of what Sidney Powell is about to drop about the Antifa Dominion exec...

She is one very pissed-off former federal prosecutor...
Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
I guess going 1-67 or whatever, and getting sued for $1.3 billion by the company you defamed, and being tied forever to inciting the terrorist mob that attacked the Capitol, is grounds for being P.O.d.

The “iceberg” isn’t quite going the way our local treason apologist seems to have thought, though.
On December 18, the “very pissed-off former prosecutor” who was going to unleash the Kraken and drop the iceberg brought some of her fellow fruitcakes into the White House to try to convince Donald Trump to use the military to overthrow democracy. The Axios story captures super-lawyer Powell in all her glory:

Originally Posted by Axios
Every judge is corrupt, she claimed. We can't rely on them.

The White House lawyers couldn't believe what they were hearing. "That's your argument?" a stunned Eric Herschmann (WH advisor) said. "Even the judges we appointed? Are you out of your ******* mind?"
At least we got some entertainment for our tax dollars.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 08:51 PM   #2540
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

On December 18, the “very pissed-off former prosecutor” who was going to unleash the Kraken and drop the iceberg brought some of her fellow fruitcakes into the White House to try to convince Donald Trump to use the military to overthrow democracy. The Axios story captures super-lawyer Powell in all her glory:
Time will tell.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 09:57 PM   #2541
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Time will tell.
It is what it is.
Old 3rd February 2021, 01:27 AM   #2542
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
"The account you referenced has been permanently suspended due to repeated violations of our Civic Integrity Policy,"

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/26/b...hnk/index.html

Bwahahahahah! Yeehaw!!
They should have done it over the summer when pillow boy tried to get everyone to take an extract of oleander (a highly toxic plant) to cure COVID-19.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 06:45 AM   #2543
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

I know the term “muzzled” is often used figuratively, but the way Lindell was acting, applying a real muzzle might have been an idea worth considering!
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 07:39 AM   #2544
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Meanwhile,...

At least we got some entertainment for our tax dollars.
You could make a whole movie out of the one night in the White House.
Old 3rd February 2021, 08:47 AM   #2545
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

I’m envisioning something along the lines of “12 Angry Men”.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 08:52 AM   #2546
gmanontario
Muse

12 angry ********. A sure fire Oscar contender.

ETA damn it. Great minds think alike.

Red Green

Last edited by gmanontario; 3rd February 2021 at 08:54 AM.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:05 AM   #2547
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
I know the term “muzzled” is often used figuratively, but the way Lindell was acting, applying a real muzzle might have been an idea worth considering!
I think several strips of duct tape over his mouth might be more effective.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:22 AM   #2548
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Time will tell.
Any day now.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:26 AM   #2549
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Well, that's just a little over a buck per voter. Actually, I think that's pretty lame.

Hans
How do I get in on getting some of this stupid money without going to prison? I could use a few million.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:44 AM   #2550
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
How do I get in on getting some of this stupid money without going to prison? I could use a few million.
Sad to say, you are probably too smart.

Hans
Old 3rd February 2021, 02:25 PM   #2551
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post

I think Donnie is trying to squirrel away money to try to pay the huge business debts he owes.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 06:34 AM   #2552
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
I think several strips of duct tape over his mouth might be more effective.
And nose.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 07:35 AM   #2553
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
And nose.
Well... there is a pandemic on.
Better safe than sorry.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 07:38 AM   #2554
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I think Donnie is trying to squirrel away money to try to pay the huge business debts he owes.
If reports of his debt to Russian investors are correct, that would explain why he's truly trying to pay them, rather than just stiff them as he's done for most of his career. He must be really frightened of them.
Old 4th February 2021, 11:14 AM   #2555
sts60
Illuminator

I’m not sure if this is the Kraken or the iceberg: Sidney Powell’s newest move is to get sued for libel by Smartmatic (to the tune of $2.7 billion) along with Fox News, Fox hosts, and Rudy Giuliani.

Bold strategy by the “pissed-off former federal prosecutor”! How will it work out? Time will tell.
Old 4th February 2021, 11:16 AM   #2556
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

After Dominion, now Smartmatic. They file a $2.7 billion libel suit against Fox News, Fox hosts, Giuliani and Powell.

Quote:
The lawsuit, filed in New York state court, accused Fox, Giuliani, Powell and hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, and Jeanine Pirro of intentionally lying about Smartmatic in an effort to mislead the public into the false belief that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/media...uit/index.html

ETA: lol

Last edited by Firestone; 4th February 2021 at 11:18 AM.
Firestone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 11:26 AM   #2557
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Next up, Mike Lindell.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Release the Kraken!! The Storm is Coming!! Trust the Plan!! What a bunch of cement-headed dopes.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 11:43 AM   #2558
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Quote:
The lawsuit, filed in New York state court, accused Fox, Giuliani, Powell and hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, and Jeanine Pirro of intentionally lying about Smartmatic in an effort to mislead the public into the false belief that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
Nice to see Bartiromo, Dobbs and Pirro getting a little sumpin'-sumpin' as well.
Old 4th February 2021, 12:28 PM   #2559
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Next up, Mike Lindell.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Release the Kraken!! The Storm is Coming!! Trust the Plan!! What a bunch of cement-headed dopes.
Not sure who gets to release the Kraken but he/it/she did ring my doorbell earlier today. Since it is a very cold day, I let it in to warm up. It also appeared hungry so I gave it a banana. I'm sorry to have to report that it is toothless.
Old 4th February 2021, 12:39 PM   #2560
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
After Dominion, now Smartmatic. They file a $2.7 billion libel suit against Fox News, Fox hosts, Giuliani and Powell.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/media...uit/index.html

ETA: lol
Awesome opening paragraphs of the suit:
Quote:
1. The Earth is round. Two plus two equals four. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won
the 2020 election for President and Vice President of the United States. The election was not stolen,
rigged, or fixed. These are facts. They are demonstrable and irrefutable.
2. Defendants have always known these facts. They knew Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris won the 2020 U.S. election. They knew the election was not stolen. They knew the election
was not rigged or fixed. They knew these truths just as they knew the Earth is round and two plus
two equals four.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories