ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , mental illness issues , psychiatry incidents , psychiatry issues , Trump controversies

Old 4th August 2018, 01:54 PM   #561
Mike1711
Muse

I take the opinion of those with preconceived ideas with a massive pinch of salt. Whatever you think about Trump doesn’t matter. I am sure you don’t care that I think he’s the USA’s greatest president in living memory...by far. I don’t care for the opinion of those who wish to guess at the mental stability of a person they dislike.
Mike1711 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 02:07 PM   #562
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mike1711 View Post
I take the opinion of those with preconceived ideas with a massive pinch of salt. Whatever you think about Trump doesn’t matter. I am sure you don’t care that I think he’s the USA’s greatest president in living memory...by far. I don’t care for the opinion of those who wish to guess at the mental stability of a person they dislike.
Interesting. Exactly why do you think he's "the USA’s greatest president in living memory...by far"?

Last edited by Stacyhs; 4th August 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 02:08 PM   #563
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

How do you know those opinions come with preconceived ideas? Did you poll them beforehand?
Old 4th August 2018, 02:25 PM   #564
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
How do you know those opinions come with preconceived ideas? Did you poll them beforehand?
I had no opinion of Trump before he declared his candidacy. If fact, years before when he'd hinted at running for POTUS, I even considered that having a successful businessman/non-politician might be a good idea. Of course, at that time, he had not shown me who he is. That only came later when I watched his behavior during the GOP primary campaign. It horrified me. I saw he is disgusting childish bully with no morals, and as the campaign progressed, I realized he was a massive liar and extreme narcissist who cared only for what would benefit him personally. So it was not my pre-conceived opinion of him that formed my present opinion of him; it was him and his behavior.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 02:48 PM   #565
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
Ok, but here’s the meat of the issue: Did your concern only come about because mental health professionals said so or had you already formed this opinion of Trump before they spoke out? I’m going to bet you already felt Trump was mentally unstable and dangerous based on your own observations.
That's a red herring.

And I don't think it's true that Trump's diagnosis isn't relevant. Only now, a year and a half into Trump's term, is the news media catching on that he has a disorder which not only explains his behavior, it predicts how he will react in the future.

As for threats, I think if the gig were up for Trump he'll move one of two ways. Either he'll blame the deep state and continue gathering a following outside of the oval office he's been evicted from, or, he'll do something crazy like trying to start a war to stay in power.

When I was young I believed Nixon might declare martial law and stay in office. It didn't happen. Subsequently the same fear has been expressed for each POTUS, especially Bush Jr. I did not believe it would happen with any of them because it didn't happen with Nixon.

But look at Trump, ignoring the legislative and judicial branches outright. Seriously, can't get legislation to build the wall, no problem, build it anyway, defund any program you want and use the funds for the wall. Don't like the asylum seekers, simple, don't let them in at ports of entry and arrest them if they come in some other way. And why not just take their kids away while your at it to assure they won't apply for asylum.

Those are the actions of a POTUS who believes he has authoritarian power.
Old 4th August 2018, 02:53 PM   #566
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
That's a red herring.

And I don't think it's true that Trump's diagnosis isn't relevant. Only now, a year and a half into Trump's term, is the news media catching on that he has a disorder which not only explains his behavior, it predicts how he will react in the future.

As for threats, I think if the gig were up for Trump he'll move one of two ways. Either he'll blame the deep state and continue gathering a following outside of the oval office he's been evicted from, or, he'll do something crazy like trying to start a war to stay in power.

When I was young I believed Nixon might declare martial law and stay in office. It didn't happen. Subsequently the same fear has been expressed for each POTUS, especially Bush Jr. I did not believe it would happen with any of them because it didn't happen with Nixon.

But look at Trump, ignoring the legislative and judicial branches outright. Seriously, can't get legislation to build the wall, no problem, build it anyway, defund any program you want and use the funds for the wall. Don't like the asylum seekers, simple, don't let them in at ports of entry and arrest them if they come in some other way. And why not just take their kids away while your at it to assure they won't apply for asylum.

As long as he has people surrounding him who are afraid to stand up to him and tell him he's not King, he will continue to act like one. As long as his adoring crowds lap up his lying slop, he'll continue to spew it out.

Honestly, how can anyone think Mexico was going to pay for a wall or that Kim Jung Un is ever going to give up the only thing that gives him any relevance on the world stage; his nuclear weapons? It's beyond ludicrous but they believe it because Donnie says so.
Old 4th August 2018, 02:53 PM   #567
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
That's a red herring.

Relevant parts highlighted.
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 02:57 PM   #568
Fudbucker
Philosopher

Ok, but here’s the meat of the issue: Did your concern only come about because mental health professionals said so or had you already formed this opinion of Trump before they spoke out? I’m going to bet you already felt Trump was mentally unstable and dangerous based on your own observations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my family members has NPD. I recognized the symptoms in Trump very early on.
Fudbucker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 03:04 PM   #569
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Fudbucker View Post
One of my family members has NPD. I recognized the symptoms in Trump very early on.
Only those who have their eyes wide shut wouldn't. He doesn't exactly hide them.
Old 4th August 2018, 03:23 PM   #570
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Fudbucker View Post
This is the thing. Posters who know people with NPD all say that Trump has it.

We know that there are risks associated with NPD that are generally absent in people who are mentally well.

It is worthwhile pointing this out, and not remotely unethical when the diagnosis is so clear.
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2018, 04:39 PM   #571
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
This is the thing. Posters who know people with NPD all say that Trump has it.

We know that there are risks associated with NPD that are generally absent in people who are mentally well.

It is worthwhile pointing this out, and not remotely unethical when the diagnosis is so clear.
With Trump, his NPD is so clear that saying it's unethical to say so unless he's been seen by a psychiatrist is like saying it unethical to call a man a murderer when you watched him pull a gun out and deliberately shoot a little old lady walking across the street for no reason.
Old 5th August 2018, 06:40 AM   #572
dasmiller
Just the right amount of cowbell

The Yale group’s and the Duty to Warn organization’s intent was clear: make a public case to get Trump out of office. So, the meat of the issue is that nobody suddenly went, “These shrinks say Trump is dangerously mentally ill? Well that completely changes the way I feel about him! Let’s remove him!”
But if the "meat of the case" is changing the minds of people who supported Trump, then people like Fudpucker who didn't support Trump in the first place are irrelevant to the meat of the case. You've completely reversed yourself here.

Quote:
People like Fudbucker and my myself (and most people in this thread, I gather) didn’t want him elected in the first place because we already thought he wasn’t fit for the office. If that’s true for the general population-and given the many discussions here in US Politics and elsewhere, it’s undeniably true-
You simultaneously believe that the general population of the US thought Trump was unfit for office and that he was elected president?

Quote:
The people who did vote for Trump either still support him or regret their vote. None of those people were swayed by the Yale group/Duty to Warn either.
How do you know that? The approval numbers change every time a new poll is taken, how do you know the Yale group had no impact?

And are you saying was unethical to warn about Trump's mental state because the warning wasn't heeded?
Old 5th August 2018, 03:34 PM   #573
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Interesting. Exactly why do you think he's "the USA’s greatest president in living memory...by far"?
I'd still like an answer to my question above. Any chance of that?
Old 5th August 2018, 11:07 PM   #574
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Omarosa lashes out at Trump, alleges 'mental decline' in new book

Originally Posted by Fox News
Omarosa Manigault-Newman minces no words in a forthcoming tell-all about her White House days, reportedly going so far as to question President Trump's mental state.

The reality TV star's book, "Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House," is set to hit the shelves later this month. In an excerpt obtained by DailyMail.com, she cites her former boss' interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt last year as a moment when she presumed "something wasn't right."

“While watching the interview I realized something real and serious was going on in Donald’s brain,” Omarosa reportedly writes. “His mental decline could not be denied. ... Many didn’t notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when. They thought Trump was being Trump, off the cuff. But I knew something wasn’t right.”

*snip*
“Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh no! Oh no! This is bad! Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next,” she writes.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2018, 11:13 PM   #575
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
Although she could be telling the truth, I take anything Omarosa says with a huge grain of salt.
Old 5th August 2018, 11:22 PM   #576
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Although she could be telling the truth, I take anything Omarosa says with a huge grain of salt.

True, but in this case, what she's saying is obvious from watching old tapes. I just thought it was interesting that Fox was reporting it.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2018, 11:40 PM   #577
Tommy Jeppesen
Illuminator

Question:

If Trump is is mental decline, how rapid is it and when will it get "smack in your face" obvious even for the more rational republicans?

With regard
Old 6th August 2018, 12:33 AM   #578
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Not angry mobs, intimidating people. That's awful. Only an absolute madman would tweet in support of something like that. If only we'd known about it before the election, it would have changed everything!

I think you're right; the Goldwater rule was another essential element in Trump's win. Vanity Fair readers, at least, did know professional opinions about Trump's personality disorder a year before the election. Unfortunately, the mainstream media shied away from the story because of the Goldwater rule.
Old 6th August 2018, 08:47 AM   #579
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Or maybe a block of salt.

Now that Omarosa is a critic, will she too have to "bow down to President Trump"?
Old 6th August 2018, 09:58 AM   #580
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Tommy Jeppesen View Post
Question:

If Trump is is mental decline, how rapid is it and when will it get "smack in your face" obvious even for the more rational republicans?

With regard
I doubt it. Most of them can't see him now for what he is; a lying malignant narcissist. And it couldn't be any more clear to anyone who isn't willfully blind.
Old 6th August 2018, 10:10 AM   #581
Drewbot
Philosopher

I doubt it. Most of them can't see him now for what he is; a lying malignant narcissist. And it couldn't be any more clear to anyone who isn't willfully blind.
Why do you think that people can't see that his lying, and narcissism only qualifies him for Kennedy type positions in Washington?

Politicians: Lying Narcissist Politicians
Trump: Lying Narcissist Salesman

It's really messing up peoples' minds.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2018, 10:15 AM   #582
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Why do you think that people can't see that his lying, and narcissism only qualifies him for Kennedy type positions in Washington?

It isn't that Trump lies - lots of politicians do that, although they tend to dissemble rather than outright lie.

Trump is the only prominent politician I can think of who lies about inconsequential things that are easily disproved. That is abnormal.
Old 6th August 2018, 10:22 AM   #583
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Trump is the only prominent politician I can think of who lies about inconsequential things that are easily disproved. That is abnormal.
It certainly is abnormal (assuming it's true).

Did you need the Yale group to tell you that, or were you able to figure it out on your own?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2018, 10:23 AM   #584
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

These attempts to normalize Trump are total ********. You cannot name a single politician living or dead who is anywhere near being as totally self-obsessed and who lies anywhere near his frequency or seriousness, not to mention his propensity for vindictive narcissistic rages. Yes, you have to have a healthy ego to go into politics, but what trumpers refuse to admit is that there is nothing healthy about Trump's ego. Yes, politicians know that being "too honest" will cost them votes, but there is no other politician who literally creates his own reality.
Old 6th August 2018, 10:54 AM   #585
Stacyhs
Philosopher

As WilliamSeger said, this is just another attempt to normalize Trump's behavior. It isn't normal. Anyone who says it is, is being intellectually dishonest.
Old 6th August 2018, 11:12 AM   #586
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
These attempts to normalize Trump are total ********. You cannot name a single politician living or dead who is anywhere near being as totally self-obsessed and who lies anywhere near his frequency or seriousness, not to mention his propensity for vindictive narcissistic rages. Yes, you have to have a healthy ego to go into politics, but what trumpers refuse to admit is that there is nothing healthy about Trump's ego. Yes, politicians know that being "too honest" will cost them votes, but there is no other politician who literally creates his own reality.
Exactly! No other president has repeatedly lied about his inauguration crowd size to feed his ego, or attacked our intelligence services and believing a Russian dictator over them because his ego can't accept that Russia did meddle in our election, or resorted to constant childish name-calling of journalists or opponents or insulting people's IQs. No other president has called the media "the enemy of the people" or told his supporters he'd pay their legal fees if they punched a protester in the face. No other president has bragged about being a "genius" or having "one of the best memories of all time" or the size of his "hands" implying his penis size.

For Trump's supporters to try and normalize this abnormal behavior is disgusting.
Old 6th August 2018, 11:56 AM   #587
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

It isn't that Trump lies - lots of politicians do that, although they tend to dissemble rather than outright lie.

Here is an overview article on how the Presidents rank for narcissism.

Good point on the lying aspect. I think that is what really puts Trump over the top and into pathological territory, beyond his predecessors. An article on NPD and lying matches my experience with one sufferer I know: https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narci...logical-lying/
Old 6th August 2018, 12:08 PM   #588
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Good point on the lying aspect. I think that is what really puts Trump over the top and into pathological territory, beyond his predecessors. An article on NPD and lying matches my experience with one sufferer I know: https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narci...logical-lying/
The president narcissism rating was very interesting. Is it any wonder that narcissist #3, Andrew Jackson, is Trump's favorite president (besides himself)?
Old 6th August 2018, 12:42 PM   #589
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

I read someone who said that narcissistic personality disorder isn't just about self-love; it's about unrequited self-love: The imaginary person that the narcissist loves and attempts to project and protect can never love him back.

Yeah, LBJ was full of himself, but he did not turn every damn issue into being about LBJ, and he did not cultivate a cult of personality; he had enemies in the press but he did not call them "enemies of the people"; he did not use and discard people and he never cheated people as Trump has; and I do believe that he had genuine concern for the best interests of the country and real empathy for its people that Trump has never displayed, either in his private or political life.
Old 6th August 2018, 12:45 PM   #590
xjx388
Philosopher

Exactly! No other president has repeatedly lied about his inauguration crowd size to feed his ego, or attacked our intelligence services and believing a Russian dictator over them because his ego can't accept that Russia did meddle in our election, or resorted to constant childish name-calling of journalists or opponents or insulting people's IQs. No other president has called the media "the enemy of the people" or told his supporters he'd pay their legal fees if they punched a protester in the face. No other president has bragged about being a "genius" or having "one of the best memories of all time" or the size of his "hands" implying his penis size.

For Trump's supporters to try and normalize this abnormal behavior is disgusting.
You seem perfectly capable of arriving at these conclusions all on your own. It seems evident to me that we gain nothing by allowing professionals to breach ethics and standards which only end up harming the integrity of the profession and the well-being of people with mental illness. So why defend the Yale group?
Old 6th August 2018, 12:56 PM   #591
CORed
Philosopher

Yes, and he frequently tells lies that contradict previous lies, often just a day or two apart. Lots of politicians lie, or at least mislead with half-truths. Trump is the first I've seen who puts so little effort into making his lies believable.
CORed is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2018, 01:25 PM   #592
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Quote:
It certainly is abnormal (assuming it's true).

Did you need the Yale group to tell you that, or were you able to figure it out on your own?

Firstly - "assuming it is true". What do you mean by that?
It is certainly true that Trump is the only prominent politician I can think of who lies about inconsequential things that are easily disproved

Can you think of any others? Or are you disputing that he lies about things that are easily disproved and are inconsequential?

Secondly: "Did you need the Yale group to tell you that, or were you able to figure it out on your own"
I was certainly able to spot that something was wrong. The Yale Group provided evidence that my layperson's observations were shared by many professionals, and gave a name to it. Not being a psychologist, I could see that Trump is mentally ill but not the nature or possible prognosis.

I've mentioned David Koresh before - some mental illnesses make people prone to certain dangerous behaviours if stressed. The point of highlighting the diagnosis is the prognosis if Trump's self-worth is threatened.
Old 6th August 2018, 01:28 PM   #593
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Yes, and he frequently tells lies that contradict previous lies, often just a day or two apart. Lots of politicians lie, or at least mislead with half-truths. Trump is the first I've seen who puts so little effort into making his lies believable.
It's almost as though he is a pathological liar with little concept of the truth.

One could also add the other stories, like the needing to have more ice cream than anyone else. Truly a fractally-unlikable personality. Different unpleasant aspects at any scale, from the utterly trivial to the utterly crucial.
Old 6th August 2018, 01:30 PM   #594
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

You seem perfectly capable of arriving at these conclusions all on your own. It seems evident to me that we gain nothing by allowing professionals to breach ethics and standards which only end up harming the integrity of the profession and the well-being of people with mental illness. So why defend the Yale group?
Because there is a difference between someone saying "Woah! Trump is highly abnormal" and someone with the qualifications saying "Trump is one of the clearest exemplars of someone with NPD and it is dangerous because of these traits"

That is assuming that the diagnosis of NPD is easy when there is lots of material and it is a very overt case.
Old 6th August 2018, 01:45 PM   #595
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

That is assuming that the diagnosis of NPD is easy when there is lots of material and it is a very overt case.
That assumption, along with the two begged questions you included with it, and the ethical implications of it, are exactly what are being disputed.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2018, 01:48 PM   #596
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Because there is a difference between someone saying "Woah! Trump is highly abnormal" and someone with the qualifications saying "Trump is one of the clearest exemplars of someone with NPD and it is dangerous because of these traits"
What is the difference, exactly, in practical terms? I've been asking this question in this thread, in various forms, for months. Nobody seems to have an answer. Do you have an answer?
Old 6th August 2018, 02:01 PM   #597
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

What is the difference, exactly, in practical terms? I've been asking this question in this thread, in various forms, for months. Nobody seems to have an answer. Do you have an answer?
It has been pointed out that narcissists with messianic traits will prefer to go out in a blaze of infamy and die famously if their self-worth is threatened.

They will make decisions that well people wouldn't make because they need to protect their ego. If you put someone like that in charge of nuclear weapons there is a greater risk that they would use them if it looks as though the story they tell themselves is starting to unravel.

https://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=40230

Quote:
In this article, I explore the violent/destructive phase of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (henceforth to be referred to as NPD) illustrated in the life of Jim Jones in his final years. This article is part IV of a four-part series exploring the theory that Jim Jones was suffering from a severe case of NPD and that this illness contributed to his abusive, controlling and destructive behavior. It is clear to social scientists and those who knew Jim Jones personally, that he was arrogant, overbearing, abusive, vain, hypocritical, violent and suffering from most of the nine characteristics identified by psychologists constituting the mental disorder known as NPD. Most narcissists have very little power over large groups of people; Jim Jones desired and eventually exercised power over hundreds of followers through the strength of his personal persuasiveness, ideas, charisma and speaking skills. His ability to lead and control the behavior of hundreds of willing and well-meaning members of Peoples Temple magnified the direct and indirect damage of his NPD on those around him. Jim Jones, like other megalomaniacs suffering from NPD, acted out in violent and destructive ways in the final stages of his NPD sickness. In this article I discuss the final stages of NPD, how this process played out in Jim Jones’ life and how the final stage of his NPD impacted those under his leadership, guidance and control. Jim Jones negatively impacted the lives of thousands of people who either lost their lives or lost family and friends as a result of his NPD.
Quote:
A key to preventing narcissistic implosion/explosion events is understanding the markers and signs of a narcissist slipping into fantasies of revenge and violence. It is crucial that those around the narcissist can identify and take action to prevent the violent outbursts of many suffering from severe NPD. Many narcissists do not act in this vengeful manner or even get close to the final violent stage of NPD, but the ones that do create destruction on a vast social and personal scale. With these questions and issues in mind I turn to the specific events and changes that occur in the final years of a violent narcissist.
Old 6th August 2018, 05:15 PM   #598
Stacyhs
Philosopher

The Yale group were aware of the Goldwater rule before breaking it. They would have been aware of the possible negative personal and professional consequences of breaking it while gaining nothing for themselves. That they published their opinions despite this indicates the seriousness of their concern for the country regarding Trump. That is why I support what they did.
Old 6th August 2018, 05:53 PM   #599
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I don't think that highlighted part is up to you.
Old 6th August 2018, 06:02 PM   #600
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

This has been answered, you just don't recognize it.

The difference is that with a mental illness like Trump's he is INCAPABLE of acting any other way. Even when mounting pressure forces him to correct something, he takes it back shortly after.

I've been saying it for more than a year, he will never act presidential because he can't.

That is the difference between just being a narcissist and being a malignant narcissist as some call it. I prefer pathological personality disorder.

Once you recognize it is an illness, you stop expecting him to make rational decisions and stop expecting him to focus on anything except himself.

You can also see that as Mueller closes in, Trump will deteriorate. He's already doing that and things are getting more and more dangerous.

For one, he's wagging the Iran dog.
Two, his rhetoric egging on his followers to violence is increasing. Someone is going to do more than take a gun to a pizza parlor.

And what jimbob said.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 6th August 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics