IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 7th November 2013, 08:15 AM   #481
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
Your inability to understand simple physics is no cause for mirth.

To be fair, he's only a Dwarf.

Most of the technical stuff probably goes over his head.

Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 08:21 AM   #482
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

It's a long thread by now so I'll just ask - have folks posted any of the many photos showing extensive aircarft remains at both sites? If so, and SoG is still hammering on twisting early witness statements then it looks like another hopeless case.
Old 7th November 2013, 08:28 AM   #483
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Like I said. sonofgloin you are the worst investigator EVER. Have you asked ANY of your eye witnesses yet if they think a plane actually crashed?
He doesn't even have to ask. If he just kept reading in one case, he'd see his eye witness said a plane crashed. Odd that he'd use a witness at a plane crash to refute that a plane crashed.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 08:29 AM   #484
Robrob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by IDB87 View Post
No, there is nothing wrong with it, but I believe you're putting far too much weight into initial observations to unfolding events from people who may or may not be qualified to make those observations.
Initial eyewitness reports (especially by unqualified laypersons) of a chaotic event are often contradictory to the actual events as well as to each other.

Anyone who has ever taken an accident report involving more than one witness can tell you that.

Quote:
Thousands of people picked over the rubble for weeks, and found nothing resembling anything close to explosives. That people heard explosions is not evidence of explosives.
Anyone using explosives can attest, they leave evidence. Bits of unexplored det cord, time fuze, blasting caps, even entire I detonated blocks of C4 get blown clear. Only on TV do explosives vanish without a trace.

Quote:
While there were war games taking place that day, there were still fighters on standby. This is a clear lie.
Anyone who has any experience in the military, or even in real life not based on TV, would know an "exercise" doesn't involve every single asset you have. Regular day to day responsibilities remain. What, do they think the next time your city runs a EMS disaster exercise every single fire truck and ambulance in the county will be out of service?

Quote:
Why is this an issue? What protocols were violated? To say the CIA "should have done something", you need to show why they should have, and provide a precedent.
Remember, this is the same guy who insists he knows what the Secret Service "should have done" protecting the President. He's very knowledgable. TV is a great educator.
Old 7th November 2013, 08:49 AM   #485
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

To me, the no-planers have only to answer one simple question in order for me to even acknowledge that their theory is not flat-out insane: How, exactly, did They (tm) manage to plant evidence of a plane crashing without crashing an actual plane? The timing window is impossibly small for the volume of debris that was found. If you can't explain to me how it got there, don't bother even trying.
Old 7th November 2013, 08:57 AM   #486
Robrob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by thedopefishlives View Post
To me, the no-planers have only to answer one simple question in order for me to even acknowledge that their theory is not flat-out insane: How, exactly, did They (tm) manage to plant evidence of a plane crashing without crashing an actual plane? The timing window is impossibly small for the volume of debris that was found. If you can't explain to me how it got there, don't bother even trying.
And it contained DNA evidence taken from the "real" passengers on the "real plane" all of which vanished just an hour earlier, never to be seen again.

Flipping Houdini couldn't have done it.
Old 7th November 2013, 09:10 AM   #487
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

Originally Posted by sonofgloin View Post
As I said to BN Trav, if you told them it was a bus accident they would have said yes. I never said that 93 never ended up there, but that hole has nothing to do with 93....the people were there I believe the DNA, but as I mentioned the 40 foot wide hole and the official story is unacceptable to me, particularly when taken as a part of a conspiratorial whole.
SOG, can you show me the DC-9 in this image?

This might help you understand why you're wrong in your assertions of 'what should be'

HTH
Fitz
"Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God!"
Howard Beale, "Network"
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 09:55 AM   #488
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
It's a long thread by now so I'll just ask - have folks posted any of the many photos showing extensive aircarft remains at both sites? If so, and SoG is still hammering on twisting early witness statements then it looks like another hopeless case.
He would need to have a case first for it to be hopeless. To date he hasn't made one and has ignored all calls to do so. It has just been the same-old, same-old; He throws a bunch of random crap at the wall in the desperate hope something will stick. SoG has no idea what he even thinks might have happened. He can not say who did it, how or why. The whole discussion is by now clearly a waste of time. This is a guy who truly doesn't get it on a fundamental level.
Old 7th November 2013, 09:58 AM   #489
dafydd
Banned

unacceptable to me, particularly when taken as a part of a conspiratorial whole.
Tell us what this whole is.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 10:06 AM   #490
dafydd
Banned

And it contained DNA evidence taken from the "real" passengers on the "real plane" all of which vanished just an hour earlier, never to be seen again.

That is the kind of thing that rwoofers ignore, it doesn't fit into their fantasy world.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 10:29 AM   #491
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

And in 2 (3, 4) different locations/times scattered across the Eastern seaboard, to boot. When you look at the logistics of what would be required in a fakery operation for this no-planer nonsense, it's a hell of a lot easier to just crash a few planes with some people on board and be done with it. One faked plane already has a vanishingly small possibility of occurring, but when you start adding in No Plane at the Pentagon/No Planes at the Towers, now you're in just "plane" crazy territory.
Old 7th November 2013, 10:31 AM   #492
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
He would need to have a case first for it to be hopeless. To date he hasn't made one and has ignored all calls to do so. It has just been the same-old, same-old; He throws a bunch of random crap at the wall in the desperate hope something will stick. SoG has no idea what he even thinks might have happened.
He wishes to believe, therefore everything else is debatable. Check.
Old 7th November 2013, 10:33 AM   #493
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
That is the kind of thing that rwoofers ignore, it doesn't fit into their fantasy world.
When your world view is based on Hollywood fiction, all things sound reasonable.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 11:02 AM   #494
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

BS is it BN? All the first respondents found small pieces of aluminum; they all commented that nothing was recognizable as plane parts.
Yes, they found Flight 93. RADAR proves it, as does the FDR buried in the crater. oops, you keep presenting evidence through testimony which backs up the hard evidence. They found pieces of aluminum, which is what planes are made of. All the pieces are shaped like parts from an aircraft ripped apart in a high speed impact. oops, oops, oops

It is funny as you debunk 911 truth.

Oh, it was all parts from Flight 93. RADAR proves it, as 911 truth presents quote-mined BS. Yes, you post BS you base your lies on.
None of your quotes from people on 911 make Flight 93 go away.

Because you can't figure out E=1/2mv2, does not mean the plane parts were planted.
It is sad you mock the dead by making up lies you can't post. You have failed to do more than post BS.

Take it from the first on the scene, if they were told it was a bus and fuel tanker accident they would have taken it for that. No recognizable parts....again for you:

"This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise."
- Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller"

"I was looking for anything that said tail, wing, plane, metal. There was nothing."
- Photographer Scott Spangler"

"I was amazed because it did not, in any way, shape, or form, look like a plane crash."
- Patrick Madigan, commander of the Somerset barracks
of the Pennsylvania State Police"
They are all describing a high speed aircraft impact. When you check the RADAR data you find it was Flight 93, and the two engines found kind of ruin the Bus Tanker nonsense. When the facts are checked it makes 911 truth's attempt to spread lies a silly dumbed down fantasy, a failure which 911 truth repeats though gullible people.

Had your little slap slap BN. I will relate something that you needing’t be an investigator to know as a rational truth. At Shanksville the plane hit at an angle nearing 90 degrees. The soft strata "swallowed" the entire plane....but a major chunk of engine was found 1200 feet away. The earth swallowed the aluminum plane but recoiled the 1000 pound engine.....I'm laughing at the thought...really laughing.......sorry
I have the FDR. Flight 93 impacted at 40 degrees, inverted, not 90 degrees. The plane would eject parts, and would bury parts. It is a typical high speed impact site. Guess you skipped aircraft accident investigation school. Education is key for not being fooled by the lies of 911 truth.

"John Marshall, a state police fire marshal and criminal investigator who found this piece of wreckage, said it was "600 yards from the crash site."
Nope, a fan section from an engine was not 600 yards away, it was hundreds of feet away. When a U-2 crashed at stall speed, parts were ejected from the crash hundreds of feet; it is not unusual for objects to be ejected from impacts, it is why people get injured from shrapnel and parts of stuff when they discharge guns into the ground; it is called physics, something 911 truth can't do to save them from the idiotic lies made up by idiots like Jones, and Griffith.

I don't want to pee on your slap fest BN....but the AFI pathology lab did the DNA tests. Our mate the coroner who has backed away from his "on the scene" comments at light speed is an undertaker in smalltown nowhere USA....the undertaker sport....that is why he is the local coroner....you haven't got a clue have you champ...your battling.
Do you make this up as you go, or repeat it from some failed internet site?

And now they will never know will they Sherlock...it is on public record...the object blew up the Pentagon Budget Analysis Office....most of the dead were accountants......your in fairy land...white hat black hat is your level of analysis.
LOL, you have no idea what the Pentagon does, or what Rumsfeld was talking about. You don't know how many budget annalist the military has, gee whiz, one was in my office of 7, at Beale AFB in CA. lol, your shallow research has failed to make a point.

Nah mate...your ordinary.....very sheeplike, but good at it.
I am not the one repeating lies without evidence.
Now I am a sheep - as you repeat without checking lies from 911 truth, to me the sheep. baaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow, 12 years of BS repeated after being refuted thousands of times by evidence.
Sheeple rule

Last edited by beachnut; 7th November 2013 at 11:43 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2013, 11:13 AM   #495
dafydd
Banned

There are issues at EVERY crash site and at every level surrounding 9/11. Regarding national security on 9/11. All but one camera switched off at the Pentagon on 9/11 and no reaction to an aircraft entering the exclusion zone....and national air defense was busy with a training exercise on the day. The secret service left GWB sitting in an unfortified position rather than taking him to his reasonably secure limo just a minute away....it goes on and on and on and on.
No, the brainless YooTwooferToob videos that you believe to be true go on and on and on.....
Old 23rd November 2013, 08:08 AM   #496
dafydd
Banned

Sonofgloin? Is it too much to hope that you have woken up to the truth?
Old 23rd November 2013, 12:28 PM   #497
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Tell us what this whole is.
The conspiratorial whole is that all major events are the result of a complex conspiracy by the shadow powers who control this planet.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2013, 01:04 PM   #498
ozeco41
Philosopher

This ship must be sinking - only two threads active in the last 33hours - not a troll in sight.

Like rats - they must leave sinking ships.

Same across two of the three other forums I monitor. The other one is still in the "nothing but troll feeding" stage.

Time for a new hobby.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2013, 01:32 PM   #499
Robrob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
This ship must be sinking - only two threads active in the last 33hours - not a troll in sight.

Same across two of the three other forums I monitor. The other one is still in the "nothing but troll feeding" stage.

Time for a new hobby.
I suspect they've either been distracted by the JFK anniversary or moved on to more recent (and less debunked) CT.
Old 23rd November 2013, 03:22 PM   #500
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post

Time for a new hobby.
Ship is sinking? We've been looking at it through glass bottom boat for months.
Old 23rd November 2013, 04:23 PM   #501
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
"Months" ? When was the last time they presented something of note? If you consider their latest efforts at raising money then a couple months ago would be a reasonable answer. If you suggest a logical rebuttal to the "official story" then there never has been one. Somewhere in between is the "truth movement" who has not made any point in atleast two years.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2013, 05:16 PM   #502
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
"Months" ? When was the last time they presented something of note? If you consider their latest efforts at raising money then a couple months ago would be a reasonable answer. If you suggest a logical rebuttal to the "official story" then there never has been one. Somewhere in between is the "truth movement" who has not made any point in atleast two years.
I only say months because there were a few Truthers still active on here not too long ago, and I think they were just on the stern of their Titanic waiting to jump off as it went under. Since then it's just been either a sporadic appearance of one of them in a lifeboat or Trollish pretenders. It's hard to tell the difference anymore.
Old 24th November 2013, 06:41 PM   #503
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
More like a sewer backup, where the toilet regurgitates waste. For 911 truth they first floated up on 911. It was never a ship, it was always crap, and how to clean up the stink of woo.

We can see it smearing the view, as each new truther begins the short trip to stupid claims, and idiotic lies.

Back to football
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2013, 07:21 PM   #504
dafydd
Banned

Could sonofgloin be preparing his full theory to present to us? Or has he just gone walkabout again in twoofer sheeple land?
Old 25th November 2013, 10:56 AM   #505
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Could sonofgloin be preparing his full theory to present to us? Or has he just gone walkabout again in twoofer sheeple land?
I'd settle form him reading everything that the coroner said about the crash site. That would be time well spent.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2013, 10:59 AM   #506
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'd settle form him reading everything that the coroner said about the crash site. That would be time well spent.
And without the truther cherry-picking sheeple spectacles.
Old 3rd December 2013, 09:15 PM   #507
sonofgloin
Thinker

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post
To be fair, he's only a Dwarf.

Most of the technical stuff probably goes over his head.:
I will tell you one thing that does not escape me AGH....the ridiculous Pentagon lie.

The aluminium fuselage smashed its way through multiple internal and external walls...yet the heaviest components of the plane,the engines, which are made of a titanium steel alloy did not even break the windows either side of the 16 foot hole the fuselage supposedly made....

What did the 100 odd feet of wing and engine hit....not the building either side of the 16 foot fuselage hole.....the panes of glass are still intact in some.

Can any oracles here explain that to an inquisitive mind?
sonofgloin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2013, 09:28 PM   #508
I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing

Nope.
It's a personal journey.
It starts with one step.
Take it.
I Ratant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2013, 09:30 PM   #509
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

What did the 100 odd feet of wing and engine hit....not the building either side of the 16 foot fuselage hole.....the panes of glass are still intact in some.

Blast resistant glass.

You're welcome.
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:41 PM   #510
sonofgloin
Thinker

Originally Posted by I Ratant View Post
Nope.
It's a personal journey.
It starts with one step.
Take it.
Why bother replying sport.
sonofgloin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:44 PM   #511
sonofgloin
Thinker

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Blast resistant glass.

You're welcome.
Welcome to what? A supposed plane with a 100 foot winspan and two engines hit at 400 knots and your offering is toughened glass....a stupid offering, don't bother next time champ.
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:55 PM   #512
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I will tell you one thing that does not escape me AGH....the ridiculous Pentagon lie.

The aluminum fuselage smashed its way through multiple internal and external walls...yet the heaviest components of the plane,the engines, which are made of a titanium steel alloy did not even break the windows either side of the 16 foot hole the fuselage supposedly made....

Go see a physics teacher, and stop making up silly stuff. You make no sense.

Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon. You have nothing but failed ideas to support the nothingness you support.

911 truth and you have failed to provide support or meaning for any of the dumbed down lies the failed "24 hard facts" are suppose to imply. Big failure, made worse by 12 years of hard failure. Not a single thing from 911 truth makes sense, except to those who can't do math, physics, and reality.

12 years of silly stuff = lots of typing practice. Do you have anything new, or interesting besides nonsense you made up in a few seconds?

Do you know how much Flight 77 weighed? E=1/2mv2, do you know how much energy that was at 483 knots? Do you know 77 was going 483 knots at impact? Why do you support lies about 911 with no evidence and essentially make fun of 184 murdered by the terrorists. Your post is nonsense, based on lies you googled in the wasteland of ignorance spread by 911 truth. Should have taken physics.

The 24 hard facts, are silly claptrap. The one about the hijackers being alive is extra credit stupid.

12 years of no evidence, which is called overwhelming evidence by 911 truth faith based followers of woo. Where is your evidence hiding? When will it be presented? never
Old 3rd December 2013, 11:02 PM   #513
I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing

Why bother replying sport.
I mention "invincible ignorance", but usually in a religious context.
In this instance, there are good mechanical reasons the motors fall off jet plane wings on impacts.
Do educate yourself on the basics of aircraft structures, and building structures.
You're the only that can do that might be capable of doing that.
I Ratant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2013, 11:12 PM   #514
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Welcome to what?
To be as ignorant as you want to be, champ.

If that's what you want to wallow in, then far be it from me to point out the error of your ways. Somebody will along shortly to engage you and give you the attention you need. I can't be bothered at the moment - There are others on the internet who are arguing issues far more current than 9/11 and as such take priority over such long debunked nonsense.

Thank you for your interest. Have a nice life.
Old 3rd December 2013, 11:14 PM   #515
Robrob
Philosopher

The aluminium fuselage smashed its way through multiple internal and external walls...yet the heaviest components of the plane,the engines, which are made of a titanium steel alloy did not even break the windows either side of the 16 foot hole the fuselage supposedly made....
1) As you said it was the windows away from the hole.

2) Blast proof glass, well documented.

3) If you think a plane should have broken them, what do you think a missile should have done?

Quote:
But not in others? Gee, sounds like you've answered your own question.

Quote:
I don't think "inquisitive" is the right word. Usually that would be reserved for someone who actually seeks to learn, not someone content with parroting websites.
Old 3rd December 2013, 11:16 PM   #516
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

In this instance, there are good mechanical reasons the motors fall off jet plane wings on impacts.
Do educate yourself on the basics of aircraft structures, and building structures.
What is he talking about? He makes no sense.

Does he know the topic is about the 24 failed facts made up out of ignorance by 911 truth.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...t-be-debunked/

Another failed journalist printing lies on the Internet, where lies fool the gullible. (a failure at telling the truth, making money from lies - fooling those who can't think for themselves)

How dumb is 911 truth? Need a new term for 12 years of silly nonsense produced by 911 truth.

Last edited by beachnut; 3rd December 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 4th December 2013, 12:30 AM   #517
sonofgloin
Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Go see a physics teacher, and stop making up silly stuff. You make no sense.
By that statement I take it you are running with vaporization of the wings and engines...the ones that did not leave any impact marks either side of the 16 hole.

Quote:
12 years of
12 years of
12 years of
12 years of hypothesising how an aircraft with a 100 foot wing span makes a hole only 16 feet wide...
Old 4th December 2013, 12:35 AM   #518
sonofgloin
Thinker

I don't think "inquisitive" is the right word. Usually that would be reserved for someone who actually seeks to learn, not someone content with parroting websites.
Well Robrob my old fruit, unless you were there....and I take it you were not....where do you get your parroting fodder from?
Old 4th December 2013, 12:49 AM   #519
sonofgloin
Thinker

Well as a qualified aircraft engineer tell me why the impact hole in one of the towers displays an elongated breach with wingspan and engine impact areas plainly evident. ...as opposed to a 16 foot hole with no elongation to account for an object with wings at the Pentagon. This is plainly seen in the first pictures from the pentagon DIRECTLY after impact.
Old 4th December 2013, 01:09 AM   #520
911KookDetector
Thinker

Well as a qualified aircraft engineer tell me why the impact hole in one of the towers displays an elongated breach with wingspan and engine impact areas plainly evident. ...as opposed to a 16 foot hole with no elongation to account for an object with wings at the Pentagon. This is plainly seen in the first pictures from the pentagon DIRECTLY after impact.
Why do you keep saying that the hole was 16 feet wide?
The hole in the exterior ring was 75 feet wide. A 757's wingspan is roughly 124 feet. The hole in Ring C was 12 feet wide, and it was made by the landing gear, according to the ASCE Report.

I'm assuming you've read it and thoroughly debunked it, right?

Just in case, here it is: http://www.hybrideb.com/documents/pa...erformance.pdf

Thus, since you're capable of debunking Purdue, ASCE, NIST, Army Corps of Engineers et al., please pick out the specific parts of the report that you disagree with, and post your SAMPLE equations/calculations proving them wrong.

Until then, you're just another statistic in the 99.9% of twoofers who pull endless amounts of woo directly from 911 kool-aid sites, which are often run by the other 0.1% of the twoofer populace who make those websites with the simple goal of duping gullible idiots into believing their BS and making some easy cash.

JUST LIKE BOX BOY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box boy.jpg (14.3 KB, 3 views)

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories