ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 24th August 2019, 03:56 PM   #1561
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Another crackpot, attacking our girl Hillary...probably paid by Trump as well

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...Njl3EIKG6HLeV8
lol, Judicial Watch? that is funny - if you are looking for conspiracy and propaganda, you found it in Judicial Watch

Trump probably paid this wacko Patrick Byrne to finger our man Peter Paul Strzok ...
Patrick Byrne loves conspiracy theories, like trump and the q-nuts. No need for paying Byrne to spread nonsense, he does it for free.

Last edited by beachnut; 24th August 2019 at 03:57 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 07:22 PM   #1562
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Trump probably paid this wacko Patrick Byrne to finger our man Peter Paul Strzok

Yesterday a corporate CEO quit his job at the company he founded. His name is Patrick Byrne, and the company is Overstock.com. The next thing he did was to appear on Fox News, Fox Business and CNN to tell the world the reason why. Two things are amazing about this story:

https://stellasplace1.com/2019/08/23...he-deep-state/
The comment section is funny.

From poster Lovely

Quote:
If he is a conspiracy nut I would propose that he is simply tired of not being deemed credible and snapped a bit....

...I think he is having a bit of a breakdown.

That doesn’t mean that the bulk of what he says about the whole process isn’t true, it simply means that a) he doesn’t have as much first hand knowledge as he thinks he has and b) the conclusions he has drawn are speculation.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 11:17 PM   #1563
Bubba
Master Poster

No matter what may come, dont listen to crackpots....especially this guy.

https://mailchi.mp/martingeddes/thes...RLS_yEzIqardVM

Last edited by Bubba; 24th August 2019 at 11:34 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 12:24 AM   #1564
Elagabalus
Illuminator

What about Operation:Mindcrime? Which lead, like all these things do, inevitably to Operation:Livecrime? The Fiends!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2019, 02:09 AM   #1565
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

For possibly only the second time ever, we are in agreement.
I will definitely not listen to this guy: thanks for the tip.
Old 25th August 2019, 06:59 AM   #1566
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Oh dear, we seem to be in one of those "Lying Spartan" logic puzzles here.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 11:34 AM   #1567
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I wouldn't dream of working your side of the street.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 11:41 AM   #1568
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I'm not at all sure that Q-tees have any interest in discovering what the real world is like.
I think they'd rather live in a fevered adolescent fantasy instead. Gives their lives some meaning, I guess.
The fantasy is the end, not the means.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 04:06 PM   #1569
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I came across this guy maybe a year ago on twitter and followed him for a bit, but he was a combination of too active and too cryptic to tolerate him on my timeline. Certainly an exceptionally sharp guy. Browsed a bit around on your link to his mailing list and found that he was recently interviewed by Freeman Fly, "conspiracy theory" veteran maybe best known for his exposure of Barack and Michelle Obama as clones of Akhenaton and his wife (not the guy from Australia, the one from Egypt). So given my interest in high weirdness of course I had to listen to that, and it was very interesting, especially for people who hadn't followed this closely (like Freeman Fly and myself). Here - not for pseudo-skeptics with an anxiety of having their precious world-view shattered, though, be warned!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 27th August 2019, 10:28 PM   #1570
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

be warned, q-nut found

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I came across this guy maybe a year ago on twitter and followed him for a bit, but he was a combination of too active and too cryptic to tolerate him on my timeline. Certainly an exceptionally sharp guy. Browsed a bit around on your link to his mailing list and found that he was recently interviewed by Freeman Fly, "conspiracy theory" veteran maybe best known for his exposure of Barack and Michelle Obama as clones of Akhenaton and his wife (not the guy from Australia, the one from Egypt). So given my interest in high weirdness of course I had to listen to that, and it was very interesting, especially for people who hadn't followed this closely (like Freeman Fly and myself). Here - not for pseudo-skeptics with an anxiety of having their precious world-view shattered, though, be warned!
More proof, Yes, he is a full blown q-nut, the sharpest one? Does not leave much room for sharpness in the q-nut movement.

Quote:
A key purpose of the #QAnon operation is to facilitate a public “
Great Awakening."
A q-nut, a religious q-nut. Very sharp.

As interesting as the clueless CIT?

maga is the same as wwg1wga silly taglines based on the ignorance of those who are fooled

Last edited by beachnut; 27th August 2019 at 11:03 PM. Reason: maga is the same as wwg1wga - meaningless
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 02:04 AM   #1571
Bubba
Master Poster

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

No worries !

Every such opportunity strengthens our need to rally and sneer, to celebrate our superiority, and to praise and exalt our faith in knowing the unknowable in all things....especially these which rattle our house of cards.

We shall now demonstrate our fearsome prowess with renewed vengeance !

Behold !!

Last edited by Bubba; 29th August 2019 at 02:10 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 09:32 AM   #1572
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

No worries !

Every such opportunity strengthens our need to rally and sneer, to celebrate our superiority, and to praise and exalt our faith in knowing the unknowable in all things....especially these which rattle our house of cards.

Behold !!
figure out jfkjr yet - or remains another q-fantasy/personal conspiracy theory
You should go on late night
I AGREE
Old 29th August 2019, 09:35 AM   #1573
Belz...
Fiend God

No worries !

Behold !!
You're teetering.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 11:47 AM   #1574
sts60
Illuminator

Bubba, your ham-fisted attempts at sarcasm might be more effective if you hadn’t repeatedly demonstrated your determined gullibility on a variety of topics, the infantile QAnon silliness being merely the latest demonstration (despite your transparent denials).

Well, no, they wouldn’t.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2019, 02:08 AM   #1575
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

No worries !

Behold !!
Remember, kids: just say no.
Old 30th August 2019, 10:45 AM   #1576
Bubba
Master Poster

How can we help them recover their sanity?

Mueller report (witch hunt smoke screen)

C before D (Comey before Declassification)

Full IG report (remember Q told us there were 3 versions) on FISA abuse.

Declassification of the FISA.

So, it’s not the Inspector General’s power to recommend charges. They present their findings, and leave that up to the Department of Justice to prosecute. Just like the Mueller report. So they just showed that Comey violated FBI/DOJ policy. This is important because it sets a precedent for WHY he was fired. If you recall, that is source for why the Mueller report was founded; Bc they thought Trump fired him Bc he was covering his Russian ties. So this PROVES that he was right in firing him, and the Mueller report proved he never had Russian ties. Follow so far? We’ve just established a perfectly followed chain of command that shows it was a witch hunt.

Next, I think we will see phony outrage from PQTUS, asking how the DOJ could possibly dismiss charges. You see Comey act smug and more hateable to the public. I think he’s playing the role of bad guy, and all of this is an act. This will also make it seem like Barr and Wray are not his friend (they are).

Then, you’ll see the IG report showing similar things. It will show all the ways the FBI mishandled the FISA application that allowed them to spy on private citizen Trump. It will lead to questions about who knew it was happening, and why (Obama knew). My guess is that the DOJ will play it the same way (decline prosecution).

This will ultimately lead to full declassification from the PQTUS to share info with the general public Bc the “corrupt DOJ” will not do their job. That’s when the public outrage will be so severe, the DOJ will start cracking skulls.
Old 30th August 2019, 11:41 AM   #1577
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

more projection?

How can we help them recover their sanity?

... Mueller report (witch hunt smoke screen)
Is this how McVeigh thought...

Explain why witches, like Flynn, are in jail or pleaded guilty? Cracking walnuts maybe.

He was fired because he would not kiss clownstick's ring - who makes up this tripe?

Cracking skulls is for the good people on the other side, the neoNAZIs, and those who are inspired by clownstick to hate and harm.

Is clownstick a russian asset, or a useful idiot? only Q knows
Old 31st August 2019, 12:05 AM   #1578
Axxman300
Illuminator

Trump took a picture of a classified satellite photo with his phone and posted the image on Twitter. He is definitely a useful idiot for the Russians.

Oh, and lock him up.
Old 31st August 2019, 02:05 AM   #1579
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

POTUS: President of the United States.
PQTUS: Pity Q Talks Utter *****.
Old 1st September 2019, 08:42 AM   #1580
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Any day now!

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 01:21 PM   #1581
Whip
Graduate Poster

still Q-anone
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2019, 05:06 AM   #1582
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

8chan still down. Could it be that Qposts are dead forever? I'm guessing the diehards will just have to satisfy themselves rehashing old posts, trying to find some secret meaning in the stale "clues".
Old 3rd September 2019, 11:34 AM   #1583
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
8chan still down. Could it be that Qposts are dead forever? I'm guessing the diehards will just have to satisfy themselves rehashing old posts, trying to find some secret meaning in the stale "clues".
They've been kicked off at least two web hosts so far.
Old 3rd September 2019, 11:53 AM   #1584
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
They've been kicked off at least two web hosts so far.
My understanding is that Q explicitly stated that he would only use 8chan for "drops". Going to another site is impractical because there is no way to know if an anonymous post is the "real" Q. So long as 8chan remains down, the days of official Q "drops" are over.

I'm sure the Q grifters will still find a way to keep the grift rolling, but that's another matter.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 3rd September 2019 at 11:55 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2019, 01:12 PM   #1585
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Geddes' latest: The 4 functions of Q

Originally Posted by Martin Geddes
[...] The Q operation has been set up with the ultimate catch-22 for a corrupt corporate media, proving conclusively that it is pure propaganda, and not legitimate journalism. How so? The identity of Q is deliberately opaque. Q is not a "formal" program of the US government or military. Yet Q offers hundreds of data points that demonstrate Q is indeed linked to the Trump administration.

Any ordinary person can seek these out and validate them. They are beyond compelling. Meanwhile, the corporate media writes endless hit pieces on Q denouncing everything Q offers as "debunked conspiracy theory". They write ad hominem attacks on those who think for themselves and reject the media's false narrative.

Yet these "journalists" never do the most basic investigative activity of asking President Trump whether Q is legitimate, and if he is connected to it. This "Q question" turns Q into the most powerful (and paradoxical) information weapon in history: the credibility of the entire mass media is on the line, and every day they fail to ask it more people come to realise they are not in the business of journalism. [...]

Has anybody ever asked Trump about Q?
Old 5th September 2019, 01:37 AM   #1586
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Originally Posted by some drivelling imbecile
To say that what has been uncovered is disturbing is to miss the point: not only are many "conspiracy theories" true, they are interlinked as part of a single plan to destroy freedom and bring on global totalitarian rule. Your worst nightmares of betrayal and genocide were being actively implemented — by those who had sworn to serve you.

Specifically, Obama was not a legitimate President, and every part of his legacy will be dismantled. He is the greatest political fraud ever perpetrated, and that is against some stuff competition from his predecessors. Hillary Clinton was meant to be a continuation of that fraud to its destructive conclusion. The corporate media have known this all along, and exposure of the plot will destroy them.

At the heart of this psychopathic system of criminal power is the multi-generational abuse of children, tied to an ancient sex and death cult. Government by occult forces seems like science fiction, but it turns out to be the world we live in. Understanding this ugly reality is the key to ending the evil that it perpetuates.

Good lord.

I note the complete lack of corroborating evidence for this screed of rambling bumfroth.
Clearly we have quite different ideas about what constitutes responsible journalism.
Old 5th September 2019, 01:11 PM   #1587
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Geddes followers/believers have to be dumber than trump.

When asked about iQ, he is the smartest. Windmills cause cancer, and the Cat 5 was going to hit Alabama, and he drew in the area himself. He is the smartest.

Geddes, trump, Q, and CIT - the smartest people.
Old 6th September 2019, 04:11 PM   #1588
Bubba
Master Poster

Obviously more fake news targeting gullible Q followers.

They will eagerly swallow and regurgitate this as proof axial precession causes cooling, or that some other unrelated evil is thwarted as Bad Orange Man pulls the plug on deep state swamp deplorable templars disguised as pirates from the caribbean raiding the pope's treasure ships after narrowly escaping his fatwa on Friday the 13th, via Roslyn Chapel.

Quote:
"The sexual abuse of children is repugnant, and it victimizes the most innocent and vulnerable of all," Attorney General William P. Barr said.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nearl...wBO2dNKL6MgCC0
Old 6th September 2019, 05:23 PM   #1589
Axxman300
Illuminator

They will eagerly swallow and regurgitate this as proof axial precession causes cooling, or that some other unrelated evil is thwarted as Bad Orange Man pulls the plug on deep state swamp deplorable templars disguised as pirates from the caribbean raiding the pope's treasure ships after narrowly escaping his fatwa on Friday the 13th, via Roslyn Chapel.
What does this have to do with Q?

The DoJ put out a press release stating they actually did their job. So what?
Old 7th September 2019, 01:30 AM   #1590
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Further evidence of the dangers of drugs.
Just say no!
Old 7th September 2019, 09:32 PM   #1591
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Any day now!

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2019, 04:53 AM   #1592
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Yes, the US justice department taking a negative view of child sex crimes is direct evidence that Hillary and Bill Clinton regularly rape children and harvest their adrenachrome as part of an elite cabal of billionaires and politicians. Take them away, boys!

You are all going to feel very silly when the very much still alive JFK Jr. busts this story wide open. Mass arrests any day now, stock up on popcorn for the Gitmo executions.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 9th September 2019 at 04:54 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2019, 08:47 AM   #1593
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Quote:
At the heart of this psychopathic system of criminal power is the multi-generational abuse of children, tied to an ancient sex and death cult. Government by occult forces seems like science fiction, but it turns out to be the world we live in. Understanding this ugly reality is the key to ending the evil that it perpetuates.

This is the part I don't get: if the people in power really are part of an "ancient sex and death cult", and routinely engage in "multi-generational abuse of children", why is it that all forms of abuse against children have only become less acceptable and more illegal over time? Beating your kids used to be routine. Using kids for sexual purposes was widespread and public in places like Ancient Greece and Rome, and common in many other times and places. Hell, most places didn't even have laws against child pornography until incredibly recently. Child marriages were enshrined in many religions and societies.

If these people really were all that interested in child abuse, they had it. They had it all. Why did they ever let it go?
Old 9th September 2019, 03:25 PM   #1594
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
This is the part I don't get: if the people in power really are part of an "ancient sex and death cult", and routinely engage in "multi-generational abuse of children", why is it that all forms of abuse against children have only become less acceptable and more illegal over time? Beating your kids used to be routine. Using kids for sexual purposes was widespread and public in places like Ancient Greece and Rome, and common in many other times and places. Hell, most places didn't even have laws against child pornography until incredibly recently. Child marriages were enshrined in many religions and societies.

If these people really were all that interested in child abuse, they had it. They had it all. Why did they ever let it go?

My goodness, Horatius, you really have to answer that question? Never watched a film about the mafia? How they only accept new people into their ranks if they prove themselves by doing certain heinous acts like murdering someone? To make sure that this person will stay loyal to the "company" because these acts are horrible in the public view and the company will make sure to have evidence of them? It isn't that hard a concept to get and it is the same in this scenario, true or not.
Old 9th September 2019, 05:07 PM   #1595
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Aside from the above, you have to remember that the people in charge of Q appear to delight in the perverse, hidden, contradictory, nonsensical and crazy, and also just like to mess with us. What better way to do this than to outlaw what they do, so as to make us commoners suffer, while they continue with secret impunity to enjoy it, and to remind us that they're above the law. Its just a high-stakes version of the gay homophobe, isn't it?

But obviously understanding this is not the key to ending it, because here we are, and there they are, and in keeping with the Q mentality the truth the Qsters utter sounds so stupid and crazy that we don't take it seriously.

It's clear from this that Q is a false flag, the effort of the very minions Q claims to fight, protecting them under the smoke screen of screwiness.

Well done. We peel layer upon layer from the onion and find nothing while the worm gobbles the apple.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2019, 02:16 AM   #1596
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

My goodness, Horatius, you really have to answer that question? Never watched a film about the mafia? How they only accept new people into their ranks if they prove themselves by doing certain heinous acts like murdering someone? To make sure that this person will stay loyal to the "company" because these acts are horrible in the public view and the company will make sure to have evidence of them? It isn't that hard a concept to get and it is the same in this scenario, true or not.
Typical cowardice. Post a load of drivelling insanity, sneer at those who might question it, then hurriedly back off from it if asked to support it.
Old 10th September 2019, 06:20 AM   #1597
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

But that's my point: For almost all of human history, in almost all our cultures, these things weren't considered heinous acts.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" literally has its roots in the bible.

"Catamites" have a long, long history.
Old 10th September 2019, 07:36 AM   #1598
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
But that's my point: For almost all of human history, in almost all our cultures, these things weren't considered heinous acts.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child" literally has its roots in the bible.

"Catamites" have a long, long history.

You obviously have no clue about what these people are accused of.
Old 10th September 2019, 11:14 AM   #1599
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Aside from the above, you have to remember that the people in charge of Q appear to delight in the perverse, hidden, contradictory, nonsensical and crazy, and also just like to mess with us. What better way to do this than to outlaw what they do, so as to make us commoners suffer, while they continue with secret impunity to enjoy it, and to remind us that they're above the law. Its just a high-stakes version of the gay homophobe, isn't it?

But obviously understanding this is not the key to ending it, because here we are, and there they are, and in keeping with the Q mentality the truth the Qsters utter sounds so stupid and crazy that we don't take it seriously.

It's clear from this that Q is a false flag, the effort of the very minions Q claims to fight, protecting them under the smoke screen of screwiness.

Well done. We peel layer upon layer from the onion and find nothing while the worm gobbles the apple.
An 8Chan masterpiece of trolling white trash if ever there was one.
Old 10th September 2019, 01:51 PM   #1600
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
An 8Chan masterpiece of trolling white trash if ever there was one.
If Q were all-knowing and powerful, with the backing of the unshakeable power of his mightiness, Trump, the very hand of Jesus in action... why couldn't he keep 8chan going?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories