ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 4th November 2017, 03:52 PM   #41
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Is there any further information available (for example a coroners inquest verdict) on Danny Joweko's death?

I would be interested to read it.

Compus
I have not come across any information newer than what we had in that other thread I linked to.
Old 5th November 2017, 04:48 AM   #42
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I have not come across any information newer than what we had in that other thread I linked to.

I have looked myself but a google search on Jowenko is flooded with twoofer overspill on the subject..

Thanks anyway.

Compus
Old 5th November 2017, 09:06 AM   #43
bknight
Muse

I am sorry that he died in an accidents as they do happen all the time.
However after watching these 3 videos he doesn't seem to know a lot about WTC 7.

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.co...-in-car-crash/

Just another crank.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories