ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Tony Hall

Old 27th November 2017, 01:02 AM   #1
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Tony Hall is back in the classroom

In several previous threads, it was noted that a professor of Global Studies at the University of Lethbridge, Tony Hall, had been suspended because of his connection to Holocaust denial. During his suspension, Tony teamed up with another infamous Canadian Holocaust denier

Mysterious posters pop up around town
http://www.fitzhugh.ca/mysterious-po...p-around-town/

Apparently, Tony has been reinstated by the University of Lethbridge and will be back in the classroom by September teaching about 9/11 Truth and the role of Israel.

Alberta Professor Who Thinks Jews ‘Behind 9/11’ Allowed to Return to Teaching
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a...rn-to-teaching
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2017, 03:03 AM   #2
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Good to see you back, Scott!

Not so good to see Hall back. He's a chemtrailer, too?!?
Old 27th November 2017, 06:18 AM   #3
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Good to see you back, Scott!

Not so good to see Hall back. He's a chemtrailer, too?!?
Thank you. Ya, that's a very strange thing. I've always wondered about Tony's mental health. Being a chemtrailer doesn't reassure me that he's all together in his head.
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 27th November 2017 at 07:06 AM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2017, 06:56 AM   #4
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
Thank you. Ya, that's a very strange thing. I've always wondered about Tony's mental health. Being a chentrailer doesn't reassure me that all together in his head.
Being a Holocaust denier doesn't give much confidence in his ability to study the past and relate to today either.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2017, 07:21 AM   #5
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Being a Holocaust denier doesn't give much confidence in his ability to study the past and relate to today either.
Tony got his job at the University of Lethbridge because he has a PhD in history from the University of Toronto. I believe it was in Canadian history. I once saw a Youtube interview with him where he said something about realizing 9/11 was not committed as we all believe in something like 2007. Since then, it's been all downhill for him. It looks to me like a downhill slide in functionality. In any other kind of job, he would have been fired. But protected by beliefs in academic freedom, a university is very hesitant to fire him no matter what he writes and teaches his students.
Old 29th November 2017, 12:54 PM   #6
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I didn't realize the "Zionists did it," craze was as strong with Hall as it was with his prize pupil, Josh Blakeny.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2017, 07:05 PM   #7
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I didn't realize the "Zionists did it," craze was as strong with Hall as it was with his prize pupil, Josh Blakeny.
Ya, Tony's just been better at hiding it than Josh. By the way, Josh is now busy rewriting the Pacific Ocean theater of WWII. Apparently the Japanese weren't so bad after all.
https://www.amazon.com/Japan-Bites-B.../dp/B00T3OR520
Old 30th November 2017, 01:51 AM   #8
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
Ya, Tony's just been better at hiding it than Josh. By the way, Josh is now busy rewriting the Pacific Ocean theater of WWII. Apparently the Japanese weren't so bad after all.
https://www.amazon.com/Japan-Bites-B.../dp/B00T3OR520
With a five-star review by Uncle Fetzer, no less.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories