ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags stundie awards , stundie nominations

Old 4th December 2007, 10:07 AM   #41
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Malmoesoldier View Post
You do realise that killing 80% of the population of the earth and tagging every human being with an RFID chipp is in the plan of the new world order? you think thats a good ide to?. And dont give me any BS about you believe anything alex says, they write about it openly, so dont make a fool of yourself answering in an ignorant way.
Sigh.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:19 AM   #42
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Sigh.
What I want to know is, which comes first? Kill 80% of the people on the planet then RFID the survivors sounds more economical, but how do you find the ones you want to kill? From a perspective of the semiconductor industry, RFID then kill sounds more profitable and there are more economies of scale, but then you need five times the addressing space, and the inventory issues are horrendous. RFID the ones you want to keep? Just RFID the ones tagged for execution, which means there's less of a mean time to failure constraint on the RFID chip design? We need some management steer on this.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:40 AM   #43
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
What I want to know is, which comes first? Kill 80% of the people on the planet then RFID the survivors sounds more economical, but how do you find the ones you want to kill? From a perspective of the semiconductor industry, RFID then kill sounds more profitable and there are more economies of scale, but then you need five times the addressing space, and the inventory issues are horrendous. RFID the ones you want to keep? Just RFID the ones tagged for execution, which means there's less of a mean time to failure constraint on the RFID chip design? We need some management steer on this.

Dave
The order is: kill –> Implant –> Turn into building blocks.

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:05 AM   #44
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

i would think tag the ones you want to keep, that way you keep tabs on the ones who are left, you dont waste tags on people who wont be around, and if anyone refuses the tag you can just revoke his "keep" status
Old 4th December 2007, 12:35 PM   #45
tomwaits
Master Poster

i thought it was

1. kill
2. implant
3. ...
4. profit!
tomwaits is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 01:50 PM   #46
tomwaits
Master Poster

http://www.internationalskeptics.com....php?p=3213281

Originally Posted by Astute Perspicuous View Post
Since when did it become OUR job to provide "evidence"?

All we are trying to say is that the "official" story is a complete hoax and a "real" investigation is needed.
Ok, well if that's ALL you're saying...
tomwaits is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 02:55 PM   #47
steve s
Philosopher

Sigh.
So after the illuminati have killed off the %80, who'll be around to clean out the septic tanks and pick up our garbage? The show Dirty Jobs will have to go off the air.

Steve S
Old 4th December 2007, 05:26 PM   #48
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
One small point though, I would give the poster the benefit of the doubt in that when he typed "died" he wanted the word "dived".

I'm pretty sure that by "died", he means the plane stalled.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 05:47 PM   #49
Alareth
Philosopher

Soylent Construction: "We work with people to build a better tomorrow"
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 09:42 PM   #50
maxpower1227
Master Poster

OMG.. I'm dying over here... this thread is HILARIOUS
Old 4th December 2007, 11:36 PM   #51
tomwaits
Master Poster

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=19689

Originally Posted by hetware
I'm glad we have courageous people such as Barry Jennings, Willy Rodriguez, John Schroeder, etc. The work of people such as Dr. Jones, Kevin Ryan, et. is also extremely important. The evidence I am pointing to is totally "in your face" and cannot be refuted.
Old 5th December 2007, 02:16 PM   #52
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Malmoesoldier View Post
Yes it is alex jones website, that gives real sources, prisonplanet dont talk about things they cant prove, dont you know that?
Why, no, I didn't know that.

Old 6th December 2007, 05:31 AM   #53
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=19840

Originally Posted by highwayman bloke
The squibs start at the middle of the screen and go up. This is aginest the wave of collapse but more important, THIS IS AGINEST GRAVITY! .

This is totally impossible, you can't go aginest the law of gravity.

How does a collapse which occurs vertically down, have explosive squibs occuring vertically up?
Oh really. I guess I should just cancel that trampoline I have just ordered for my brother Xmas.

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 05:37 AM   #54
tomwaits
Master Poster

By the way, my avatar is not just a subtle nod to pee-wee's big adventure. This is actually my expression most of the time when I read truther posts.
<---------
Old 6th December 2007, 05:40 AM   #55
tomwaits
Master Poster

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=20035

Quote:
Quote:
QUOTE (tossthekitty @ Dec 6 2007, 11:02 AM)
They want our guns.

These "mind-controlled zombies" will keep cropping up more and more ...

MK-ULTRA in action - this is their tactic. The sheeple will never get it.
There was a time I'd call this allegation "crazy".

The mentally ill leading the mentally ill.
Old 6th December 2007, 07:19 AM   #56
stateofgrace

And the hunt for UBL goes on............

Quote:
Not to generalize, but many Saudis and Yemenis look alike. My wife and I were at a pet store and we thought for sure that the guy sweeping was OBL. And he turned out to be from Bangladesh. He wasn't even an Arab
Mumin @ LCF

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=19999

I honestly don't know what to add to this observation,honestly I really don't.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 08:08 AM   #57
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by funk de fino View Post
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=19840

Oh really. I guess I should just cancel that trampoline I have just ordered for my brother Xmas.
It is indeed aginest gravity!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 08:09 AM   #58
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
I honestly don't know what to add to this observation,honestly I really don't.

I think their ignorance is so massive, it might actually create a intellectual black hole and destroy intelligence in the universe.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 12:03 PM   #59
8den
Graduate Poster

We have a winner!

I want the stundie polished just right.

A certain someone giving advice to a teenager asking how they should introduce Loose Change FC to their high school class (I know I know, apparently her teacher is "super excited" by the movie, Take a moment and weep.

These are his words of Wisdom

Quote:
"Don't take my, or this movie's, word for it. Research for yourself and come to your own conclusions."

And the author of these words of wisdom? Why it's Dylan Avery the man in charge of writen on LC:FC

Dylan c'mere. See if you'd gone to film school, and thats a big if, you'd learn when you make a documentary you present it to the world and say "I stand over this film and it's contents". I have looked at this subject matter, and offer my honest and true opinion of what I have witnessed. I don't say "hey check yourself, don't trust me"

Jesus. He really is a 24 carat idiot.
8den is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 12:24 PM   #60
Kiosk
He Thinks He's People

Good advice though.
Many of the medical profession are sceptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - 84 dead, 65 severely wounded, and 12 missing believed cured. But then, people laughed at Bob Hope. People laughed at my wife when she wrapped herself up in greaseproof paper and hopped into the Social Security office - but that doesn't mean that Pasteur was wrong.
Kiosk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 12:25 PM   #61
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Kiosk View Post
Good advice though.
of course when ones own conclusions dont agree with him that person is labeled a shill
Old 6th December 2007, 01:11 PM   #62
Belz...
Fiend God

You just gotta love how this guy went, in a year's worth of thread, from claiming that evolution was mathematically impossible, to this incredible gem:

Originally Posted by kleinman View Post
So not only is the theory of evolution mathematically impossible, evolutionism is the religion of mass murderers.

Old 6th December 2007, 01:24 PM   #63
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

I can't rob you of this one

youtube user Leiflton explains why a pyroclastic flow = controlled demolition.

Quote:
How do we know that complex wasnt a controlled demolition? Also, that may not have been a pyroclastic flow, you would have to examine the debris for large chunks and see the flow beyond the time constraints of the video. WTC went clear through NJ for hundreds of miles. The New World Order is responsible for 9/11 and are using it to gain control of Middle Eastern nations that do not have central banks.

That's odd. I don't ever recall anyone from Bridgeton complaining about debris, and that's only 134 miles away from Manhattan.

ETA - the comment can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lV5CsJs8Wc#Uox9J9It5fI and the video he's asking about being a CD is this one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o_8S6Dm6L8Y

Last edited by Unsecured Coins; 6th December 2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: addin' stuff...
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 01:34 PM   #64
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
I can't rob you of this one

youtube user Leiflton explains why a pyroclastic flow = controlled demolition.

That's odd. I don't ever recall anyone from Bridgeton complaining about debris, and that's only 134 miles away from Manhattan.

ETA - the comment can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lV5CsJs8Wc#Uox9J9It5fI and the video he's asking about being a CD is this one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o_8S6Dm6L8Y

I live about 20 miles into NJ from the towers and we did not get the flow.
afinemadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 01:37 PM   #65
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by afinemadness View Post
I live about 20 miles into NJ from the towers and we did not get the flow.
That's because it was digitally edited out, shill!
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 08:45 PM   #66
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaya
No, it wasn't rejected "by the government". It was rejected by Kennedy.

McNamara was ready to implement this. What do you think bay of pigs was all about? If Kennedy wasn't around, this would have gone through like nothin'...

Regardless, this document shows what elements of our government are capable of.

Next?
The Government didn't reject Northwoods, the President did...

He was just the leader...
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2007, 09:58 PM   #67
Wildy
Adelaidean

Originally Posted by Drudgewire View Post
Continuing a trend that probably started on 9/13/01.
Tell me, what happened in Smarch? That is the 13th month right?
Old 6th December 2007, 10:01 PM   #68
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

It's Febtober on the Grecian Calendar
Old 7th December 2007, 02:42 AM   #69
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

StickMan explores the fundamental limits of simple Newtonian mechanics.

Originally Posted by StickMan2008 View Post
I've never seen a case where gravity alone has produced that much kinetic energy
This is one of those "This statement is so absurd that I can't even begin to explain why it's so absurd" moments.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 07:44 AM   #70
Dr Adequate
Banned

* sigh *

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
That's only true where the success of the conspiracy depends upon secrecy. What if the conspiracy were so audacious, and diabolical that it would be vehemently disbelieved by default, by a public with an emotional investment in disbelieving it at almost any cost? In this case its success is not a function of secrecy, but of believability when the "secret" is inevitably revealed.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 08:23 AM   #71
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
* sigh *
Originally Posted by Tippit
That's only true where the success of the conspiracy depends upon secrecy. What if the conspiracy were so audacious, and diabolical that it would be vehemently disbelieved by default, by a public with an emotional investment in disbelieving it at almost any cost? In this case its success is not a function of secrecy, but of believability when the "secret" is inevitably revealed.
Wow that was so convoluted I am nauseous from trying to follow it.
afinemadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 09:29 AM   #72
cyclonic
Muse

9/11 in 10 minutes

tedhuntington's views on his video is troofer gold!
in his 2 part video he discusses: bush gets video transmitted directly to his brain,people killed at the pentagon were liberal intellectuals, after the missile hit the pentagon, they wired the hole with cordite to make the hole bigger and lots more stundie material, here's one of his comments.

tedhuntington
"It is shocking how few people are stating the obvious about the 9/11 physics. THere are some others Judy Wood, A. K. Dewdney who are heros of earth. Look at the main method of the 9/11-lie people: "loose screws", etc. all they have are the far-fetched theories of psychology, they never appear to appeal to physical facts. Fox is big into trying to trick the public with the bs of psychology."
part 1
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=og6hCcOrHms
part 2

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ES6P4mL5Z2E

Last edited by cyclonic; 7th December 2007 at 09:39 AM. Reason: add part 2 link
cyclonic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 10:06 AM   #73
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by cyclonic View Post
tedhuntington's views on his video is troofer gold!
in his 2 part video he discusses: bush gets video transmitted directly to his brain,people killed at the pentagon were liberal intellectuals, after the missile hit the pentagon, they wired the hole with cordite to make the hole bigger and lots more stundie material, here's one of his comments.
The thought I can not get out of my head is that poor kid has to go through life with him as a parent.

Last edited by afinemadness; 7th December 2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo
Old 7th December 2007, 11:15 AM   #74
cyclonic
Muse

Originally Posted by afinemadness View Post
The thought I can not get out of my head is that poor kid has to go through life with him as a parent.
yes that what i thought too, i am trying to educate him.
cyclonic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 06:35 PM   #75
bonavada

teddy bear hollow

this is one for the pot.
over at jackbloodforum.com "Culhavoc" ponders the Omaha shopping mall shootings.
it seems one witness described hawkins shooting a teddy bear so a remarkably creative connection is forged:-

Originally Posted by Culhavoc
It has been reported that Hawkins shot a Teddybear.....

CNN reported that witnesses and victims can get counseling at Ted E Bear Hollow.....

Teddybear Hollow? Hollow Teddybear? or a Teddybear with the stuffing shot out? This is bizarre to say the least

BV

Last edited by bonavada; 7th December 2007 at 06:37 PM. Reason: spellingggge
bonavada is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2007, 09:54 PM   #76
tomwaits
Master Poster

Originally Posted by mayday View Post
I believe we were once slaves to aliens but we have been freed and they put us on this planet to carry on.
There isn't even any context for this. It was randomly put at the end of a post about praying and miracles.
Old 7th December 2007, 10:34 PM   #77
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tomwaits View Post
There isn't even any context for this. It was randomly put at the end of a post about praying and miracles.

That's almost Stargate-ish...
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2007, 01:50 PM   #78
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
That's almost Stargate-ish...
It reminded me of those Larry Niven Ringworld books.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2007, 05:19 PM   #79
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainache View Post
It reminded me of those Larry Niven Ringworld books.

I really should read those books.
Old 8th December 2007, 06:50 PM   #80
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
I really should read those books.
The first one is OK. They go downhill from there.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories