ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st December 2017, 09:41 AM   #81
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
Imagine if you were Richard Gage or - dare I say Tony Szamboti? Your life would be in danger.
Quite true. I would expect the conspirators to assassinate them pretty soon, before their message has time to reach all the people who might conceivably be prepared to listen to it. I'm not sure exactly how long a timescale that might be, but I'm prepared to bet good money that both of them will meet with an untimely end some time in the next 100 years, and if that doesn't prove a conspiracy, what does?!

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 02:05 PM   #82
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Quite true. I would expect the conspirators to assassinate them pretty soon, before their message has time to reach all the people who might conceivably be prepared to listen to it. I'm not sure exactly how long a timescale that might be, but I'm prepared to bet good money that both of them will meet with an untimely end some time in the next 100 years, and if that doesn't prove a conspiracy, what does?!

Dave
But there will always be a few nut cases long after the facts have settled the issue to rational individuals, take our MJ with an assassination of JFK.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 04:21 PM   #83
smartcooky
Philosopher

Git, I can do you a real sharp deal on tin-foil hats... three for five bucks!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 08:56 PM   #84
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Git, I can do you a real sharp deal on tin-foil hats... three for five bucks!!
He needs all three at the same time.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 09:06 PM   #85
MrFliop
Thinker

Quote:
I am a 9/11 truther

Last edited by MrFliop; 1st December 2017 at 09:09 PM.
MrFliop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories