ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags khalid sheikh mohammed

Old 6th January 2018, 06:41 PM   #1
geggy
Muse

Update on KSM

Trial for Khalid sheikh Mohammad may never see the light of the day. Why is that?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...l-9-11-attacks
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2018, 06:51 PM   #2
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Yo geggy, nice to see you!

The guy who oversaw the torture of KSM is now accused by Iran of having planned and executed the escalation into violence of the recent protests.

Meet Ayatollah Mike

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 6th January 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2018, 07:25 PM   #3
MileHighMadness
Muse

Bait is in the water...
Old 6th January 2018, 07:41 PM   #4
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by geggy View Post
Trial for Khalid sheikh Mohammad may never see the light of the day. Why is that?

Because he has a defense team, and it's a military court, so he isn't on the U.S. Citizen "fair and speedy trial" plan.

Last edited by LSSBB; 6th January 2018 at 07:44 PM.
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2018, 08:13 PM   #5
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

I think it's because he's a patsy for the US government. Right? He's just some guy with a Middle Eastern name who was picked at random to take the fall for Dick Cheney and George Bush blowing up the WTC Buildings and bombing the Pentagon with a Cruise missile. It could be even worse than that. Some scholars of 9/11 feel that no one died at all and that it's all just a big media creation and cover up. Could be the reason that Donald Trump wants to keep everything about the trial quite. Right? Whadda ya' think?
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 02:17 AM   #6
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post

The guy who oversaw the torture of KSM is now accused by Iran of having planned and executed the escalation into violence of the recent protests.

Meet Ayatollah Mike
There is, in your world at least, apparently no possibility that the Iranian people are tired of an oppressive and unaccountable regime, and are taking to the streets of their own accord. How odd.
As evidence, you cite the Iranian government itself, busily blaming the CIA, Zionists and Saudi Arabia for problems that are almost entirely of its own making, and without any corroborating evidence. Oldest trick in the book. What, pray, is your benchmark for trustworthy statements from governments? Do you blindly accept what they claim if they are anyone but western governments, or is it something about a government's willingness to shoot at protesters that leads you to classify them as trustworthy? Confirmation bias? Something else? Do please elaborate.
Old 7th January 2018, 03:00 AM   #7
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
There is, in your world at least, apparently no possibility that the Iranian people are tired of an oppressive and unaccountable regime, and are taking to the streets of their own accord. How odd.
As evidence, you cite the Iranian government itself, busily blaming the CIA, Zionists and Saudi Arabia for problems that are almost entirely of its own making, and without any corroborating evidence. Oldest trick in the book. What, pray, is your benchmark for trustworthy statements from governments? Do you blindly accept what they claim if they are anyone but western governments, or is it something about a government's willingness to shoot at protesters that leads you to classify them as trustworthy? Confirmation bias? Something else? Do please elaborate.

How much did the clown prince pay you to write up that gibberish?
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 07:30 AM   #8
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

I can only guess what this might mean.
Perhaps you could elaborate? What prince, why do you think I'm being paid to do this, and, if you highlight any phrases or sentences you find unclear, I would be happy to explain it to you. Doesn't look like gibberish to me.
Old 7th January 2018, 12:25 PM   #9
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Ahhh, time to roll out the shill card...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shill_card.jpg (22.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 7th January 2018, 01:17 PM   #10
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

There is, in your world at least, apparently no possibility that the Iranian people are tired of an oppressive and unaccountable regime, and are taking to the streets of their own accord. How odd....
You forget that brown people are incapable of fielding their own political movements and rely 100% on western help to organize anything. No Arab. Iranian or Pakistani protest is EVER homegrown. You should have learned from CE and CTers like him that the CIA is omnipotent.
Old 7th January 2018, 06:14 PM   #11
Axxman300
Illuminator

We're going to kill him with red tape. It's the American way.
Old 7th January 2018, 09:47 PM   #12
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
...brown people...
Are Iranians brown?
https://media.gadventures.com/media-...ing_ladies.jpg

Edited by Loss Leader:  IMG changed to URL to avoid hotlinking
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.

Last edited by Loss Leader; 23rd January 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2018, 12:12 AM   #13
MicahJava
Master Poster

Meet Ayatollah Mike
Childlike Empress, sorry I don't know you much, but are you still very well a "hijackers were framed" type? Even down to the fake phone calls?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2018, 02:46 AM   #14
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Childlike Empress, sorry I don't know you much, but are you still very well a "hijackers were framed" type? Even down to the fake phone calls?
One no-claimer asking another to state a positive claim? This should be entertaining.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2018, 09:55 AM   #15
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
I am well aware that Iran, literally, is the "Land of the Aryans". Doesn't stop structural racists from considering all non-western people as off-white and in need of True White help, even with their shenanigans.
(Oh, and yes, Iranians, on average, have more skin and hair pigments than the average Briton, Irishfolk or Deutschlšnder of True White complexion)

Last edited by Loss Leader; 23rd January 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 11:56 PM   #16
MicahJava
Master Poster

[quote=Scott Sommers;12138401]Are Iranians brown?
https://media.gadventures.com/media-...ing_ladies.jpg[/url]

brown pearl.

Last edited by Loss Leader; 23rd January 2018 at 01:00 PM.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2018, 12:35 PM   #17
Venom
Graduate Poster

This is just ridiculous. And I hate to say but this is why people hate America.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2018, 01:00 PM   #18
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by IIIClovisIII View Post
This is just ridiculous. And I hate to say but this is why people hate America.
What are you talking about?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2018, 11:41 AM   #19
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Why is that?
Yeah geggy, why is that?

I for one think itís been too long of a wait to see this pigís execution. I wish theyíd stop all this legal wrangling and get on with it. I can see it now - The pig being marched through the streets of Manattan and taken to the top of One World Center. I cannot decide what Iíd like more - seeing him impaled on the spire, hung from it or flung from it. Iím leaning towards a good flinging, provided good weather and a safety zone imposed around the estimated impact zone.

Now I very much aware that most, if not all of the members will find the above offensive, repugnant and not funny at all.

And I donít care.

Itís my opinion and I stand by what I said. At least Iíve said something.

Unlike you, who never says anything.

Why is that?
Old 18th January 2018, 03:33 PM   #20
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post

I for one think itís been too long of a wait to see........................
All of what you suggest is too much fanfare. Most people wouldn't know who he was. Dig a hole in Utah and bury his sorry ass.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2018, 09:53 PM   #21
Venom
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
All of what you suggest is too much fanfare. Most people wouldn't know who he was. Dig a hole in Utah and bury his sorry ass.
It's sad that the public doesn't care enough to pay attention to the events happening in the country and the facts/circumstances of such a hard-hitting case in American history.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2018, 01:49 AM   #22
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It's sad that the public doesn't care enough to pay attention to the events happening in the country and the facts/circumstances of such a hard-hitting case in American history.
And this is news to you? Most colonists sat on the sidelines during the Revolution and they didn't even have the interwebz to blame.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2018, 02:11 AM   #23
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

It is also notable that the Truther movement doesn't seem to care either.
From their perspective, an innocent man is on trial, possibly for his life. They should be doing everything in their power to help him. Never mind "Remember WTC7": where is the massive campaign to "Remember KSM"?
A couple of years ago, I was unfriended by someone on Facebook after I suggested he send his "100% solid, cast-iron proof" that no planes hit the WTC to KSM's defence team. I asked him why he wouldn't do anything to help free an innocent man: he told me I was "just being smart" and never spoke to me again.
I will admit to not losing any sleep over this.
Old 20th January 2018, 03:00 AM   #24
pgimeno
Illuminator

From their perspective, an innocent man is on trial, possibly for his life. They should be doing everything in their power to help him. Never mind "Remember WTC7": where is the massive campaign to "Remember KSM"?
What's an innocent life, compared to an empty building?
Old 20th January 2018, 01:23 PM   #25
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

The facts of the case are important. What happens to him is really not a current event. I'd guess most people would think he's be put away by now.

This whole thing is more about the bureaucracy it takes to serve justice. No one is all that interested in that (or has the patience to follow).

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 20th January 2018 at 01:25 PM.
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2018, 05:03 PM   #26
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

WTH is a "hard-hitting case in American history"?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2018, 07:44 AM   #27
MaGZ
Philosopher

Because KSM was in the US running the operation before the attacks. He would meet with the hijackers in Las Vegas from time to time. This can never come out, so there will never be a trial.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2018, 12:19 PM   #28
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

This can never come out... don't repost

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
Because KSM was in the US running the operation before the attacks. He would meet with the hijackers in Las Vegas from time to time. This can never come out, so there will never be a trial.
wow, it can never come out? what logic - oops, you leaked it
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2018, 12:28 PM   #29
Elagabalus
Master Poster

That's not KSM!

It's Ron Jeremy!

Do they know that they have the wrong man?!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2018, 01:16 PM   #30
Allen773
Muse

irony.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 01:57 AM   #31
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
irony.
Or CE doing the usual snarky seagull thing.
Old 19th March 2018, 06:33 AM   #32
Whip
Muse

so, flock of sneergulls?
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 07:36 AM   #33
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Yeah geggy, why is that?

I for one think itís been too long of a wait to see this pigís execution. I wish theyíd stop all this legal wrangling and get on with it. I can see it now - The pig being marched through the streets of Manattan and taken to the top of One World Center. I cannot decide what Iíd like more - seeing him impaled on the spire, hung from it or flung from it. Iím leaning towards a good flinging, provided good weather and a safety zone imposed around the estimated impact zone.

Now I very much aware that most, if not all of the members will find the above offensive, repugnant and not funny at all.

And I donít care.

Itís my opinion and I stand by what I said. At least Iíve said something.

Unlike you, who never says anything.

Why is that?
Sounds good to me!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 08:36 AM   #34
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
so, flock of sneergulls?
I'll say that next time CE does this.
"Flock off, sneergull!"
Old 19th March 2018, 08:40 AM   #35
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"

The seagull thing works on a couple of levels. And Iran, Iran so far away...
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2018, 12:42 PM   #36
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Or we could "bury him at sea", like we did his boss.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2018, 03:53 PM   #37
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The only update on KSM I want to hear is that he is no longer with us.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2018, 05:13 AM   #38
Wolrab
Illuminator

I've never been with him.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories