ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th November 2020, 08:20 PM   #1641
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
You must have missed the news! Turns out that on November 5th Hunter was crushed by a huge pile of his own laptops.

I'd nom this but I fear we may have used up our Hunter laptop joke allotment.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 20th November 2020 at 08:22 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2020, 08:43 PM   #1642
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
Those Hunter laptops disappeared faster than Colorado drones.
And the 2018 caravans!
Old 20th November 2020, 09:00 PM   #1643
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Someone at a press conference should ask Rudy about it.

I think it's safe to say that it was the Hunter laptops that were used to change the votes.
Old 20th November 2020, 09:17 PM   #1644
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Imagine a special edition of Clue, the board game.

It was Hunter Biden, in the pizza parlor, with a laptop.
Old 21st November 2020, 12:01 AM   #1645
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Those children were drowned in Rudy's hair dye sweat! Think of the children!
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2020, 02:37 AM   #1646
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

The jokes are fine, but, seriously, I'm still surprised at the lack of any real "October Surprise" from the Trump camp.
Didn't see that coming at all.
Old 21st November 2020, 01:31 PM   #1647
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
The jokes are fine, but, seriously, I'm still surprised at the lack of any real "October Surprise" from the Trump camp.
Didn't see that coming at all.
Biden's been in politics too long for any dirty laundry he may have had not to have been aired already. They already dragged out everything they had and it went nowhere. Besides, they're the most incompetent bunch of morons out there.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2020, 01:51 PM   #1648
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Where is Bill?

He's been very quiet lately.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2020, 02:37 PM   #1649
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Where is Bill?

He's been very quiet lately.
After Trump loyalists started picketing his home he realized he was in the SA and not the SS.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2020, 02:42 PM   #1650
eerok
Quixoticist

As far as I've seen, Barr has always been weird and a coward. He's probably hiding under his bed, smelling his old socks.
Old 21st November 2020, 05:30 PM   #1651
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
As far as I've seen, Barr has always been weird and a coward. He's probably hiding under his bed, smelling his old socks.
I would guess holed up at the Federalists Society where he is well known and the kids love to sit around the chair he's slumped back in and listen to his End Times stories where God smites all the commies.
Old 21st November 2020, 05:35 PM   #1652
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
I would guess holed up at the Federalists Society where he is well known and the kids love to sit around the chair he's slumped back in and listen to his End Times stories where God smites all the commies.
Ah....such wonderful bedtime stories.
Old 22nd November 2020, 10:50 PM   #1653
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I wish he was out in public more so we could enjoy his predicament. Trump is I'm sure, furious with him for his failure to produce an October surprise or come up with any election fraud. The US attorneys responded to his instruction to investigate election "irregularities" with a rousing, "Yeah, I'll get right on that". His boss is pissed and his workforce is in open revolt. It's kind of fun to watch. A fitting end for the person who ordered the police to attack peaceful protestors.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:14 AM   #1654
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Barr is likely just staying on the down low as much as possible right now riding out his time until he hands in his resignation. Staying away from Trump is the best thing he can do.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:29 AM   #1655
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Who, Fred Flintstone? He's out riding dinos with Jesus.
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #1656
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
I've lost track of the surprize. What was it? If it was Hunter laptops, how many was the final count?
Well, the last time I guessed that they really had a laptop that they had obtained somehow, though I had serious doubts about the "he abandoned it at a repair shop" story. At this point, given that all that was released was the contents of (not sure of exact number) 5 or 6 emails, I am completely unconvinced that there ever even was a laptop. I suspect that the emails thery released (obtained by who knows what means) were all they ever had.

Are we really supposed to believe that they had evidence that Hunter was fooling with underaged girls, that they would not have released it?
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #1657
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Someone at a press conference should ask Rudy about it.

I think it's safe to say that it was the Hunter laptops that were used to change the votes.
That's right. The ghost of Hugo Chavez helped Hunter Biden use his laptops to hack the voting machines to change all the votes from black people in Detroit and Philadelphia from Trump to Biden. Because Hunter's a drug addict, he forgot to fix the House and Senate votes while he was at it.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #1658
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
That's right. The ghost of Hugo Chavez helped Hunter Biden use his laptops to hack the voting machines to change all the votes from black people in Detroit and Philadelphia from Trump to Biden. Because Hunter's a drug addict, he forgot to fix the House and Senate votes while he was at it.

Sadly, your attempt at sarcasm is actually far more plausible than their actual accusations.
Old Today, 10:16 AM   #1659
sts60
Illuminator

It will be incorporated as-is in Sidney Powell’s next lawsuit.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #1660
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Sadly, your attempt at sarcasm is actually far more plausible than their actual accusations.
You know, it's really hard to parody people whose claims already sound like parodies.
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #1661
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
You know, it's really hard to parody people whose claims already sound like parodies.
Thats the whole basis of Poe's Law.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics