ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old 15th November 2020, 04:30 PM   #361
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
If she is on Trump's team that makes her a fool.

Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell give EMBARRASSING Fox News Interview with Maria Bartiromo

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Love the comments.
Their evidence is in Canada with their girlfriends.

ETA: A lot of the comments have to do with "letting this thing play out." Well, it has played out to the tune of 306 Electoral votes to Biden -- what Kellyanne Con once termed a "landslide" -- and a popular voter margin of over 5 Million. So yeah, it's played out. If these Trump lackeys like Keep It In You Pants Rudy had anything remotely concrete, we'd have heard it by now. The Trump administration went 1 for 18 so far, and that one was a nothingberder.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 15th November 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 04:53 PM   #362
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Note the difference...

You guys say "Biden won fair and square"

I say "Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell"
Yes, the difference is one is conspiracy peddling, and the other is objective reality.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 05:15 PM   #363
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Messenger shooters had better begin loading up

Sidney Powell told Lou Dobbs that she could hardly wait to show the evidence she had on the Dominion machines. She stated that it was funded by Cuba, Venezuela and even China for Hugo Chavez. She stated that the machines were created to sell data to other countries, which was the epitome of “foreign election interference.”

She told him that the states that shut down their vote count on Election Night were where the most egregious fraud took place. She claims to have statistical evidence that is “staggering.” She stated that some of Governors and Secretaries of State may have had a financial interest in the machines, as well as some well known others.

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchild...se-the-kraken/
She's "going to provide the evidence". Of course she is. He chose not to provide it when asked. "Going to," is another way Trump supporters say that they don't have evidence.
Old 15th November 2020, 05:16 PM   #364
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Reaching for a reason to say "Odd" ??

Sense of humor wasnt obvious in the remarks below the grades??

"Practice puffing up your pompous bluster and bravado techniques. Then try again.
Hint: Apply more arrogance, condescension, and abusive language."

As Biden says: "C'mon man"

May as well have a little fun while we wait for the final outcome of the election.

Note the difference...

You guys say "Biden won fair and square"

I say "Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell"
It's just that the quality of your "work" is so comically bad that it's funny that you would grade anyone else.
Old 15th November 2020, 06:10 PM   #365
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It's just that the quality of your "work" is so comically bad that it's funny that you would grade anyone else.
A straight "F" student handing out grades to others. Laughable!

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 06:56 PM   #366
Ulf Nereng
Muse

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Two Weeks!
I'm having flashbacks to the Hillary days. The evidence against her was always just around the corner, but somehow she still hasn't been locked up.

Last edited by Ulf Nereng; 15th November 2020 at 06:57 PM.
Ulf Nereng is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 07:09 PM   #367
Bubba
Illuminator

Studies have documented what clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning politely dubbed “Trump Anxiety Disorder.” Many on the right call it “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

Though the outcome of this year’s presidential race is not yet certified, and legal challenges by the Trump campaign remain to play out, President Trump may have to give what passes for a concession speech in the weeks to come, and it will no doubt make Nixon’s remarks look collegial.

The Left is rejoicing at the president’s apparent downfall—but how long will this euphoria last when the reality sinks in that it won’t have Trump to kick around anymore?

In 2017, 27 psychiatrists and mental-health experts published a book documenting the president’s supposedly detrimental impact on the nation’s (read: the Left’s) mental health called The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump. In short, millions of Americans, including quite a few good friends and close relatives of mine, have been deeply unhappy since Donald Trump was elected.

The legacy media have fueled this Trump anxiety with an avalanche of negative stories, tweets, books, podcasts, and television coverage, much of it overblown or even wildly inaccurate. There was no escaping it—not in the sports pages, movies, or even travel and lifestyle publications. Anti-Trump venom pervaded society. Even some Fox News personalities appear to have joined in.

The media portrayed Trump as all-powerful, ruthless, and evil—but also woefully incompetent. Trump’s detractors have devoured every bit of negative news about him, devoting untold hours declaiming over his latest outrageous tweet or offensive comment.

Imagine what can be done now with all this free time! The media chronicled all of Trump’s missteps, both real and imagined, so breathlessly that people across the country whose interest in politics had always been cursory became convinced that the president’s tweeting represented actual tyranny. Yet, when I asked the Trump-afflicted in my circles to explain how his outrages directly harmed their daily lives, none could articulate a clear answer.

https://www.city-journal.org/is-trum...rder-incurable
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 07:12 PM   #368
Allen773
Graduate Poster

cool story man.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 07:15 PM   #369
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Studies . . .
WTF does this off topic babble have to do with anything?

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:19 PM   #370
Bubba
Illuminator

Earlier, the other guy showed you an edited version of this Sydney Powell video

Maybe he didnt want you to worry about her.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 07:19 PM   #371
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

The Left is rejoicing at the president’s apparent downfall—but how long will this euphoria last when the reality sinks in that it won’t have Trump to kick around anymore?
I've heard it said over and over.

Rush Limbaugh was not going to know what to do once Bill Clinton was replaced with GWB, or so the theory went. Democrats wouldn't know what to do when they couldn't insult GWB anymore.

Don't worry. People on both sides of the political aisle will still have plenty to talk about.
Old 15th November 2020, 07:20 PM   #372
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
WTF does this off topic babble have to do with anything?

MSM driven TDS, along with MSM protecting Biden has everything to do with election fraud.

But you knew that
Old 15th November 2020, 07:21 PM   #373
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Maybe he didnt want you to worry about her.
Why would anyone worry about a nutbar apologist conspiracist?

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:21 PM   #374
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I've heard it said over and over.

Rush Limbaugh was not going to know what to do once Bill Clinton was replaced with GWB, or so the theory went. Democrats wouldn't know what to do when they couldn't insult GWB anymore.

Don't worry. People on both sides of the political aisle will still have plenty to talk about.

An understatement. Civil war began months ago.
Old 15th November 2020, 07:22 PM   #375
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

MSM driven TDS, along with MSM protecting Biden has everything to do with election fraud.
Nope, it's babble, like nearly everything you post.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:22 PM   #376
Allen773
Graduate Poster

An understatement. Civil war began months ago.
Did it?
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 07:23 PM   #377
Bubba
Illuminator

Why would anyone worry about a nutbar apologist conspiracist?

Bluster grade: B minus. You can do better
Old 15th November 2020, 07:27 PM   #378
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Bluster grade: B minus. You can do better
Please, you flunked long ago with your plagiarism, much less with your lack of any sort of evidence, your inability to understand the difference between evidence, claims, and hypotheticals, and your just all around wrongness.

F

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:28 PM   #379
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Bubba View Post
Nope, it's babble, like nearly everything you post.

Does MSM favor Biden??

Does MSM favor the left, based on their coverage of Antifa/BLM rioters ?

Did MSM ever retract "Hands up. Dont shoot" and correctly report that Michael Brown was partly inside the officer's car, grabbing the officer's gun??

When and where did you first learn that "Hands up. Dont shoot was a falsehood (which MSM continued to repeat after it was shown to be a lie)...??
Old 15th November 2020, 07:29 PM   #380
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

?
You have nothing.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:31 PM   #381
Bubba
Illuminator

You have nothing.

Do you trust MSM??
Old 15th November 2020, 07:32 PM   #382
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Do you . . .
On topic. Trump just lost again in PA.
Quote:
President Trump’s campaign on Sunday scrapped a major part of its federal lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania.

Trump’s attorneys filed a revised version of the lawsuit, removing allegations that election officials violated the Trump campaign’s constitutional rights by limiting the ability of their observers to watch votes being counted.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 15th November 2020 at 07:34 PM.
Old 15th November 2020, 07:36 PM   #383
Bubba
Illuminator

Got it

You trust MSM.
Old 15th November 2020, 07:37 PM   #384
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Got it
Unlikely, and off topic.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:38 PM   #385
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

OT

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 07:46 PM   #386
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ulf Nereng View Post
I'm having flashbacks to the Hillary days. The evidence against her was always just around the corner, but somehow she still hasn't been locked up.
And that is all it will ever be.

Remember Rudy Giuliani, back during the Ukraine phone scandal? "Evidence revealed that corruption in 2016 was so extensive it was [Trump's] DUTY to ask for US-Ukraine investigation" and "We have found multiple crimes the Bidens have committed: extortion, bribery, and money laundering,"

Did the evidence ever materialize? Of course not.

And what about Hunter Biden's laptop? Rudy told everyone it was going to blow the lid of the Biden's illegal activities. What have we heard so far...

"brrreeep, brrreeep, brrreeep"

I have no doubt whatsoever that all of this "soon to be released evidence" of widespread fraud that Giuliani waffles on about, will forever be soon to be released, and whatever this idiot Powell woman thinks she has will turn out to be a big fat nothingburger, with a side order of bupkis.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 08:21 PM   #387
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

One thing the current conspiracy theory of vote fraud shares with so many other conspiracy theories is the refusal to name names.

Let us suppose, for the sake of argument that there is some truth to the allegations about vote counting in Pennsylvania. Poll observers were not allowed very close to vote counters, and this was done in order to facilitate illegal padding of Joe Biden's votes. Well, then, there is a person whose job it was to prevent that. I don't know her name, or his, but she had to know what was going on, and she had to approve. Indeed, she had to have given the instructions. There's no way around it. That person, him or her, had to be in on the plot.

Now, I don't know who she was, but it isn't very hard to figure out. I'm sure it's public knowledge who was in charge at the counting center, and the kind of fraud schemes that are being alleged simply could not have gone on without her active participation. She had to be one of the conspirators.

But the CTists pushing the theory will never name her. They never do. The conspiracy theory I have discussed most has been the JFK assassination, and when certain variations of the conspiracy theory come up, I will say that they are accusing Godrey McHugh of being part of the conspiracy, because certain variations of that would have required McHugh's approval. They usually haven't heard of Godfrey McHugh, but even if they had they never accuse him.

People are willing to accuse a nameless, faceless, "they", and sometimes people are willing to accuse some celebrity or recognizable name, or a company (LBJ, "Dominion Software", J. Edgar Hoover, Kathy Boockvar), but they won't name some lower level actor like whoever it was who was personally supervising the "fraudulent" vote count in Philadelphia. That person could easily be identified, and the conspiracy wouldn't work without her, but that name will never be brought up as a culprit. That person will forever be just part of "they".
Old 15th November 2020, 08:37 PM   #388
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Does MSM favor Biden??
No Bubba. It was the people who voted. Do try and keep up.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 08:44 PM   #389
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Studies have documented what clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning politely dubbed “Trump Anxiety Disorder.” Many on the right call it “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”
No Bubba. You are lying again. There is no accepted clinical diagnosis for "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[2] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_...ement_syndrome
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2020, 08:47 PM   #390
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

You trust MSM.
Bubba. You have been linking us to Ron Paul's website. Ron Paul takes political donations from the KKK and Stormfront White Action Power.

You have also been linking us to Summit News which is the re-branded "InfoWars" website.

Try harder next time.
Old 15th November 2020, 08:47 PM   #391
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Bubba, who do YOU trust?
Old 15th November 2020, 09:23 PM   #392
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Bubba, who do YOU trust?

There's this really old blind guy that reads toenail clippings...
Old 15th November 2020, 09:28 PM   #393
Bubba
Illuminator

Dont tell Sydney Powell about this !

Quote:
Item below was seen on the wall of a Canadian Transgender FB page, and it was (gasp) unattributed. Hopefully Resume will track down its author and report back to us

It's an interesting time to watch the news. First, there is no fraud. Then, there is no "evidence" of fraud.
Now, we are at the stage, where there is evidence of fraud, but will the lawyers be able to prove it.
They won't win if they plan to blame Venezuela and Cuba ... their real enemies are at the Lima Group, run by Chrystia Freeland. They can spoof anyone. They know that regime change opportunities come up with every election.
The Lima Group is wearing the same control fraud uniform as the folks that brought you Ukrainegate. It's neocons working through the OAS instead of NATO. Canada trades its reputation, and melts decades of diplomatic gold (trust) into tokens for the Imperial chessboard. Crystia found a way to monetize our sovereignty. However, if you put Canada on a list with Venezuela and Cuba, it's not about whether Canadians believe Justin is the son of Fidel. Fidel's son wrote an autobiography and complained that he was never good enough and his father always talked about Justin.
If we let go of Canadian or American public opinion and think about Cuban public opinion, when it comes time for Cuba to become a democracy, the Cubans might trust something coming from Justin Trudeau, or recommended by him, if it's coming thru/from Venezuela.
Election software offers a unique opportunity .... for who ?
Sidney Powell knows the constitution and has good facts, but then she blames Cuba and Venezuela - and ugh - it's like a punch in the stomach. Doesn't she have anyone in her inner circle to explain foreign policy ?
She needs a 10min YouTube explainer on Intelligence agencies and their history in Latin America. Canada backing Juan Guaido was the most embarrassing thing we've ever done. When Canada joined the OAS, it was explained that our predecessors had wanted to avoid American Imperialism.
Our generation is too smart to get dragged into schemes and adventures, right ?
Old 15th November 2020, 09:31 PM   #394
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Dont tell Sydney Powell about this !
Yes, she is addled enough. No sense in adding more inane claims.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 15th November 2020, 09:36 PM   #395
Bubba
Illuminator

Bubba, who do YOU trust?

Edward R. Murrow stole my heart when he crushed Mccarthy.

Jack Anderson seemed OK, not beholden anyone, that I knew of.

Josephus, but I never met him. Before my time.

Last edited by Bubba; 15th November 2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old 15th November 2020, 09:44 PM   #396
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by The Great Zaganza View Post
Bubba, who do YOU trust?

I like MSM journalists that lament and explain the fact their colleagues are 99% politically leftward activists rather than journalists.

John Stossel comes to mind. (I dont mean he is one who explains activists, not journalists...but he might)

Last edited by Bubba; 15th November 2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old 15th November 2020, 09:46 PM   #397
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Edward R. Murrow stole my heart when he crushed Mccarthy.

Jack Anderson seemed OK, not beholden anyone, that I knew of.

Josephus, but I never met him. Before my time.
You get all your trusted information from dead people?
Old 15th November 2020, 09:49 PM   #398
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by The Great Zaganza View Post
Bubba, who do YOU trust?

Greta. By far. The most reliable of all.!!
Old 15th November 2020, 09:51 PM   #399
Bubba
Illuminator

Newsflash:

The MSM are dead people, essentially speaking. Tell me you dont trust them.
Old 15th November 2020, 09:51 PM   #400
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Why not.... if they can vote, why not trust them?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories