IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old 9th November 2020, 11:23 PM   #81
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
How that POS Pirro ever became a judge in the first place is beyond my understanding. She really is a nasty, nasty piece or work.
You are a Kiwi. I'm a Skip. Our judges are non-political and appointed by other judges based on their special skills in secret judge's business. Harvard Law states that 90% of USA judges are voted in, or political appointees appointed by a voted in political party.

https://today.law.harvard.edu/book-r...on-in-the-u-s/
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2020, 11:30 PM   #82
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Oh, and Faux News cut away from a press briefing by Kayleigh McEnany, after she accused Democrats of rigging the election.
That's the big chatter going on down here. Murdoch's right wing press and TV in Australia, threw Trump under a bus a couple days before Murdoch did the same with Fox News in the USA. . It would seem that Murdoch needs to re-invent his world view position to regain lost middle of the road sponsorship. His pro-Trump talking heads are very expensive and Trump has gone.
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 02:58 AM   #83
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I saw a video of Trump dry-humping an American flag. He had his hands all over the breast area, too.

Oh my goodness its true, exactly as you described
Yeah, the sick freak needed to get a room with that flag. I hope someone washed it after president pervert had his way with it.
Old 10th November 2020, 12:49 PM   #84
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

How that POS Pirro ever became a judge in the first place is beyond my understanding. She really is a nasty, nasty piece or work.
SHe was elected of course as a county judge.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 02:54 PM   #85
Bubba
Illuminator

Food for thought:

Quote:
The Biden platform

Intersectional politics and a donor class of war profiteers.

The neocons who Lied the US & UK into the Iraq War - Trump got famous kicking their asses off the RNC debate stage and out of the party.

The neocons gleefully changed sides for Hillary and Biden because those two voted with them for every foreign war, every drug war tough-on crime bill.

There are zero non-corporate policies in their platform.

Bernies people got nothing and Liz Warren already sold out.

Now Biden will hire Cheney??

-- Seen on FaceBook

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 02:56 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 03:22 PM   #86
Bubba
Illuminator

The return of the neocons under Biden will not be difficult to discern.

Some of those who opposed W and Cheney may have to grin and bear it.
Warmongers are back in town.

Quote:
How long have the neocons been around ?
I'd guess 1972-ish.
Pierre Trudeau called them "Pentagon pip-squeaks"
The reference to "Pentagon" is because
(wait for it)
From the Canadian political perspective,
The control-fraud will end only one way
with the US Marines surrounding CIA Hdq
and the Agency being put under Pentagon control.

-- Seen on FaceBook
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 03:42 PM   #87
eerok
Quixoticist

No fraud except for Trump.
Old 10th November 2020, 03:43 PM   #88
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Food for thought:
Quote:
The Biden platform

Intersectional politics and a donor class of war profiteers.

The neocons who Lied the US & UK into the Iraq War - Trump got famous kicking their asses off the RNC debate stage and out of the party.

The neocons gleefully changed sides for Hillary and Biden because those two voted with them for every foreign war, every drug war tough-on crime bill.

There are zero non-corporate policies in their platform.

Bernies people got nothing and Liz Warren already sold out.

- Seen on FaceBook
None of the above.

Here's the RNC debate lineup for 2016. How many "NeoCons" do you see?

Quote:
Former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida • Neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson of Maryland • Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey • Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas • Former CEO Carly Fiorina of California • Former Gov. Jim Gilmore of Virginia • Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina • Former Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas • Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana • Gov. John Kasich of Ohio • Former Gov. George Pataki of New York • Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky • Former Gov. Rick Perry of Texas • Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida • Former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania • Businessman Donald Trump of New York • Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_R...tes_and_forums

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 03:49 PM   #89
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Bubba? See your doctor. You have forgotten again, after only two days.

1) Biden is a Democrat.
2) Cheney is a Republican

"The US still has troops in Syria, Iraq, Cuba, and Afghanistan. Trump has not ended any wars or completely removed US troops from any country in the Mideast."
https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/e...-start-and-end
Old 10th November 2020, 03:56 PM   #90
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

The return of the neocons under Biden will not be difficult to discern.
Bubba. The Neocons were Republicans and not Democrats. You forgot again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolfowitz.jpg (51.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 10th November 2020, 04:20 PM   #91
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
None of the above.

Here's the RNC debate lineup for 2016. How many "NeoCons" do you see?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_R...tes_and_forums

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

You appreciate it enough that you checked.? The FB poster is right about them backing Hillary, and now Biden. You'll see.

The proof will be in the pudding. They are back in town. Do you know what to watch for?

What if Cheney is hired?
Old 10th November 2020, 04:26 PM   #92
Bubba
Illuminator

"Just like that the rioting and looting has ceased, overnight. Now the half that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl and 'come together as one'...Really??"

-- seen on facebook

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 04:30 PM   #93
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Over the past week, the American people have witnessed the most divisive news cycle in recent memory. Media outlets have refused to discuss allegations of voter irregularities, while big tech is selectively silencing content meant to inform and spark debate. Radical, liberal operatives are plotting their revenge by creating official enemies lists. This is insanity. It’s time for the left to put their agenda aside and put the people first.
-- Senator Marsha Blackburn
Old 10th November 2020, 04:40 PM   #94
eerok
Quixoticist

Trump knows there's a chance he'll go to jail when he loses the protection of the presidency. That and his childish lust for power are why he makes these fake allegations about the election. He's lied his way through his whole life, and he thinks he can do it again here. He's wrong.

America isn't a sucker, and Trump has been rejected. It's all over but the crying. Oh wait, the crying has been going on for a few days now.

Last edited by eerok; 10th November 2020 at 04:49 PM.
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 04:52 PM   #95
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

"Just like that the rioting and looting has ceased, overnight. Now the half that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl and 'come together as one'...Really??"

-- seen on facebook
Correctly and honestly attributed, James Woods on Twitter.

Quote:
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
Nov 8
And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and “come together as one.” Her answer? “Go **** yourself.”
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ETA: No James, you go **** yourself you washed up talentless hack. Maybe Trump will give you a gig at his One America Nazi Network once he's left (in disgrace) that venerated office he stunk up.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 05:42 PM   #96
Elagabalus
Philosopher

You appreciate it enough that you checked.? The FB poster is right about them backing Hillary, and now Biden. You'll see.

The proof will be in the pudding. They are back in town. Do you know what to watch for?

What if Cheney is hired?
I hope that's not Q you're quoting because there ain't a snowball's chance in hell that Dick cheney is going to be hired.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 05:50 PM   #97
Pacal
Graduate Poster

As a Canadian I have often been bemused by the utterly bizarre American Electoral College system way of choosing the President and since 2000 you guys have had two elections in which the guy with fewer votes won. (In one case millions fewer votes.) And yes I know it also happened in the 1876 election. And I wondered why you guys were not at least trying to do something about it. Well it looks like I simply had not done my research.

There is something called the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact accepted by 15 states and the District of Columbia which when the number of states who accept it reach 270 electoral votes, (They now have 196), would require that state electors to support the candidate who got the most votes in the election. In effect sidelining the Electoral College and substituting direct popular voting for President. Good!!

See https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...llege-n1247159
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 06:01 PM   #98
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I hope that's not Q you're quoting because there ain't a snowball's chance in hell that Dick cheney is going to be hired.
One might say "that's the silliest thing I've seen posted in a long time" but just wait.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 06:03 PM   #99
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Well, Cheney is one of the most progressive Republicans when it comes to LGBTQ issues...
Old 10th November 2020, 06:04 PM   #100
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Quote:
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
Nov 8
And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and “come together as one.” Her answer? “Go **** yourself.”
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ETA: No James, you go **** yourself you washed up talentless hack. Maybe Trump will give you a gig at his One America Nazi Network once he's left (in disgrace) that venerated office he stunk up.
I am bemused. Is James Woods saying that the violence associated with the various and many protests this year coerced and threatened people from voting? Then why the record turnout? And of course Mr. Wood's ignores that the violence was far from one sided. The militarized response to some of the protests doesn't bother Mr. Woods it seems.

And of course note the demonization and othering in Mr. Woods comments. One half of the country is it seems NOT America, but has instead attacked America and forced it into submission. (By the way it seems to be actually more than half.) Thus Biden supporters are not Americans. So what are they Mr. Woods? Aliens? So in Mr. Woods eyes it seems that the "real" Americans are under attack by the other. And one half the country is not "America" and thus in Mr. Woods eyes does not count.

Typical crap from a Stalinist style Propagandist.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 06:27 PM   #101
Bubba
Illuminator

I dont know where it was I saw someone said Biden would hire Cheney. No matter. Point being that the neocons are coming back with their wars. Most have no idea what i in the Trojan Horse, other than what the lying media told=sold you.
Old 10th November 2020, 06:45 PM   #102
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I dont know where it was I saw someone said Biden would hire Cheney. .
You didn't. You made it up. Only a complete idiot would think President Biden, a Democrat, would hire Dick Cheney, a Republican neoconservative.

You do know there are Democrat and Republican parties, Bubba? You at least know that right?
Old 10th November 2020, 08:29 PM   #103
eerok
Quixoticist

I dont know where it was I saw someone said Biden would hire Cheney. No matter. Point being that the neocons are coming back with their wars. Most have no idea what i in the Trojan Horse, other than what the lying media told=sold you.
That's somewhat implausible and incoherent, but here's some clarity for you: Trump lost. This was a fair election that was done right.

Trump is mentally ill and proving it daily by refusing to accept reality. I sincerely hope he gets help. Maybe if he got over his God complex he'd stop mentally abusing his kids.
Old 10th November 2020, 08:30 PM   #104
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Bubba can't attribute to James Woods, as James Woods likes underage girls. It sort of conflicts with Bubba claiming to fight paedophiles while quoting paedophiles as political allies.

"Amber Tamblyn revealed the actor, (James Woods 73yo) had tried to pick her up age just 16."
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/more-...being-a-creep/
Old 10th November 2020, 08:57 PM   #105
Bubba
Illuminator

You're gonna love this. Those wacky Q-nuts are desperately clinging to a new fantasy !

Enjoy !!

Quote:

We’ve read about this on the cue boards for years.....10 days of darkness.

But all of us were wrong. Trump won the election. And then overnight, he had it stolen from him. We've had to watch the trolls dance on Trump's metaphorical grave and celebrate the fall of America and the rise of socialism.

4 days later, plenty of proof of cheating, and they announce Joe Biden as the President Elect...projected, of course. I get messages every day from hurt Trump supporters who think what's the use? We can't win without cheating and we can't stop them. And in the end, we still lost.

And where again is Bill Barr? Why hasn't he gotten involved yet? Valid questions. What if I told you Trump wanted to lose? What if I told you that losing by way of cheating from the other side was the plan? It's about exposure and optics.

Trump HAD to win in a landslide, and he did. So that the amount of cheating required for the Dems to win was so vast that it was impossible to hide it. Had Trump overcame like he did in 2016, there would have been no legal battle over it.

The lower courts would have thrown them out, like they are right now (except for PA). The Supreme Court wouldn't have heard it since it was both left leaning and there wasn't an emergency situation that involved national security.
But losing with a conservative lean in the courts, with mounds of evidence, was the play. Evidence that is impossible to deny. Now by the constitution, if the race is close, then Congress can decide the winner.

This is why they cheated just enough to edge out a win for Biden so that if Trump challenged and couldn't get a supreme court case, they could just decide in favor of Biden. Stay with me...I know this is a long one.

The Dems think they have the optics on this one by declaring Biden the winner. But here's the thing...this race isn't even over. Here's why...
Patriot Joe M had his tweeter account suspended over this comment: "Patriots, be warned. President Trump has legally 'claimed' the states he knows he won fairly. The counting going on is now just a formality because the intent is to settle in court, not at the counting stations. If he loses this count, it means nothing, because this election will be Amy Coney Barrett's to decide. I promise and guarantee you, Biden will never be sworn in as President."

Twitter took him down hours later. Not the post, the entire account. What is he talking about? He used the key words "legally claimed" when referring to Trumps victory. In other words Trump will lose the election optically, but the court will say he won.
I know that sounds crazy to you but let me tell you why this is true. Biden won the count. Cheating or not he won the count.

That's a fact. But the states that kept accepting and counting ballots after the day of the election are in violation of their own state laws.
What? What am I talking about? PA...they have laws on the books that states that they cannot accept any new ballots that arrive AFTER the day of the election. Anything coming in afterward is invalid. Well, you're thinking, "well the supreme court of PA overrode that law in a court ruling and gave them 3 more days to collect."

And you would be right. But according to how the governmental system is set up, the courts can't create law, they can only ENFORCE the law that is already on the books. In order for the state to follow the direction of the Supreme court of their state, they need to actually go back and rewrite the laws to REFLECT the courts decision.

People...every day is an IQ test because these bright souls didn't do that. They NEVER rewrote the laws to make the states supreme court ruling legally binding. Well, what OTHER states were this careless and lazy with the legal process?

30 states. Over 30 states did the same thing and are violating their own laws by counting new votes after the day of the election. In other words, all these trucks coming in at 2 and 3 in the morning on the morning of November 4th and beyond are invalid.
Biden WON the count, but only because they kept counting invalid votes for days after the election ended. The Surpreme Court of the United States will not count those votes. And since Trump was in the lead when the election ended, he is the legitimate legal president.

And while in the court they can unload all the evidence to show mass cheating. In Michigan. They discovered a glitch in the vote tally system. After votes were cast in one county, over 6000 votes for Trump "glitched" over into Biden votes. Glitched.
Well, this software was used in 47 other counties in Michigan...and used all over the COUNTRY. If they all averged the same number of vote glitches, that's well into the MILLIONS of votes that were altered after cast.

Here is the interesting part. The ballot machines...were ALL connected to the internet. Yes, they are supposed to be to linked to inTRAnet...meaning internal computer networks of that one facility But they're not supposed to be linked to the world wide web. Sydney Powell, General Flynn's attorney, said that they discovered an algorithm that calculated how many votes Biden needed to win.

Now here is the "you can't make this stuff up" part. The software that the machines are using to tally up the votes is owned and controlled by Paul Pelosi. Yes...Nancy Pelosi's husband. He not only sits ON the board of the software company that tallies the votes, he majority OWNER of it.

So these "glitches" that only "glitch" in one direction isn't a glitch, it's a computer program designed to do all of this without any of us knowing it. It does it so fast that we can't even detect it during the actual counting.

This is how they were able to call states 10 minutes after the elections closed. The algorithm calculated a Biden win based on information they entered into the system. Patriots...if Sydney Powell has this information, you KNOW the DOJ does. And they probably have more that will come out in the Supreme Court hearings.

The DOJ. Where are they? They have the goods. They don't need the courts to tell them to arrest, just the command from POTUS. Why are they so quiet?
10 days of darkness.

The DOJ...by constitutional law they can't get involved with the election until.....10 days after election day. 10 days. The election was on November 3rd, by law they have to wait until the 14th to get involved.

It doesn't mean they can't make arrests. They can arrest some small time players that were involved with the plot. I'm told from a reliable source last night that a few of these arrests will happen next week sometime. But after 10 days, Barr can arrest anyone from the intern in the Biden break room to Biden himself.

Cue said the first big arrest will shock you. I can't see another shocking thing that the "President-Elect" of the United States getting arrested for treason, ballot fraud and crimes against humanity.
Sit back, grab your popcorn and watch the movie. The Patriots are in control. We are in the storm.

--Seen on FaceBook

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:17 PM   #106
Bubba
Illuminator

Perhaps the nuttiest part is that the Q-nuts will believe their Great Leader is shrewd enough to plan all that, while we are sure he is a dumber than a bag of hammers!!

Get plenty of popcorn. This will be entertaining, right guys??
Old 10th November 2020, 09:18 PM   #107
eerok
Quixoticist

You're gonna love this. Those wacky Q-nuts are desperately clinging to a new fantasy !

Enjoy !!
Thank you. I did love it. I have a dark sense of humor, and I find idiocy like this hilarious. Reality is a whole different deal, though, as I'm sure you'll find out before too long. Biden won. Trump is a loser.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:19 PM   #108
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

You're gonna . . .
Have to figure out where you stole this from.

Correctly and honestly attributed to Louder With Crowder (Snicker) on Reddit.
Quote:
[10 Days of Darkness
"We've read about this on the cue boards for years. There have been many times where many, including myself, have thought we were in it.

But all of us were wrong. Trump won the election. And then overnight, he had it stolen from him. We've had to watch the trolls dance on Trump's metaphorical grave and celebrate the fall of America and the rise of socialism.

4 days later, plenty of proof of cheating, and they announce Joe Biden as the President Elect...projected, of course. I get messages every day from hurt Trump supporters who think what's the use? We can't win without cheating and we can't stop them. And in the end, we still lost.

And where again is Bill Barr? Why hasn't he gotten involved yet? Valid questions. What if I told you Trump wanted to lose? What if I told you that losing by way of cheating from the other side was the plan? It's about exposure and optics . . .
Take your meds Steve. And others. It's over.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:22 PM   #109
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Perhaps the nuttiest part is that the Q-nuts will believe their Great Leader is . . .
A leader rather than the sniveling coward and con man he actually is. He is also out come Jan 20, 2021.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:24 PM   #110
Bubba
Illuminator

The Pelosi connection reminds me of when W stole one of his terms with help from the Diebold voting machines. The head of Ohio's Dem Party promised W that Ohio would vote for W. That guy just so happened to be Diebold's CEO. Ohio voted for W.

It was later shown that those Diebold machines could not only flip votes, but also make other machines flip votes when groups of machines were brought to the counting centers.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:32 PM   #111
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Thank you. I did love it. I have a dark sense of humor, and I find idiocy like this hilarious. Reality is a whole different deal, though, as I'm sure you'll find out before too long. Biden won. Trump is a loser.

Right, right. Its a real hoot, ...and no way this is bravado...cuz even if they were shrewd enough to plan it, no way will any court agree...especially the one with that nutty catholic girl those morons just installed in a big hurry.

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:33 PM   #112
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Right, right. Its
Over.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 10th November 2020, 09:44 PM   #113
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
As a Canadian I have often been bemused by the utterly bizarre American Electoral College system way of choosing the President and since 2000 you guys have had two elections in which the guy with fewer votes won. (In one case millions fewer votes.) And yes I know it also happened in the 1876 election. And I wondered why you guys were not at least trying to do something about it. Well it looks like I simply had not done my research.

There is something called the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact accepted by 15 states and the District of Columbia which when the number of states who accept it reach 270 electoral votes, (They now have 196), would require that state electors to support the candidate who got the most votes in the election. In effect sidelining the Electoral College and substituting direct popular voting for President. Good!!

See https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...llege-n1247159
Or states could do what Miane and Nebraska did...divide up the college votes accorrding to the percentage each candidate gets of that states votes.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 09:45 PM   #114
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

SOme of the Trump Coup talk we are seeing all over the place..including here..strikes me as borderline conspiracy theory. Trump is not smart enough to oull that off.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 09:47 PM   #115
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
SOme of the Trump Coup talk we are seeing all over the place..including here..strikes me as borderline conspiracy theory. Trump is not smart enough to oull that off.

Eggzackly !!!
Old 10th November 2020, 09:48 PM   #116
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Oh it's not borderline.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 10th November 2020, 09:50 PM   #117
eerok
Quixoticist

Right, right. Its a real hoot, ...and no way this is bravado...cuz even if they were shrewd enough to plan it, no way will any court agree...especially the one with that nutty catholic girl those morons just installed in a big hurry.
Biden is Catholic too, you know. Maybe they'll team up and save America from the right wing nutters.

Seriously, though, why would SCOTUS touch Trump's steaming pile of election drama? There's no indication that anything was wrong with the vote in any state.

Trump lost. Deal with it.
Old 10th November 2020, 09:52 PM   #118
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Biden is Catholic too, you know. Maybe they'll team up and save America from the right wing nutters.

Seriously, though, why would SCOTUS touch Trump's steaming pile of election drama? There's no indication that anything was wrong with the vote in any state.

Trump lost. Deal with it.
Bubba thinks Trump can just ask the SCOTUS to void the election like ordering a hamberder from Mikey Ds.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 10th November 2020, 09:55 PM   #119
Bubba
Illuminator

Have to figure out where you stole this from.

Correctly and honestly attributed to Louder With Crowder (Snicker) on Reddit.
Wrong. As usual. At your reddit link it says:

Quote:
Edit: I am not the author. Merely spreading the message.

So who did you steal it from?? The FaceBook group page where I saw it?

Actually I recognize the writing. I think it is from a popular Q supporter/translator who goes by the name " &%$)+# $@@*(?& "
Old 10th November 2020, 10:04 PM   #120
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Wrong. As usual. At your reddit link it says:
Yes I was wrong (though not as usual) and like all honest people I admit it. I thought that Crowder had penned it for his Reddit.

Quote:
So who did you steal it from?? The FaceBook group page where I saw it?
Clearly didn't steal it from anywhere. Project much?

Quote:
Actually I recognize the writing. I think it is from a popular Q supporter/translator who goes by the name " &%$)+# $@@*(?& "
When you say Q supporter, do you mean Russian troll?

So you see, honest interlocutors admit their mistakes, while dishonest posters only obfuscate.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 10:08 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories