ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old 10th November 2020, 10:07 PM   #121
jadebox
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
I get how they might have hoped to fool the general public with this, to cast doubt on the validity of a Biden victory. But how they thought this could get past a court is beyond me. What I've seen of the lawsuits are laughably flimsy. And we've seen at least one of them summarily dismissed. If the plan is to foment conspiracy theories, why take the extra step of adding a filing fee to it? I doubt many of these lawsuits will make it very far.
I think the Republican plan is create such a mess that many of the young people that turned out to vote in this election become disillusioned with the process and don't turn out in such large numbers to vote in later elections.
jadebox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:09 PM   #122
Bubba
Illuminator

Oh no! Load the quivers! They're multiplying !

Quote:
Pamela Jo Bondi is an American attorney, lobbyist and politician. A Republican, she served as the 37th Florida Attorney General from 2011 to 2019.

“Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote.

This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.

This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President I have researched all of this and it is Fact!

Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

Trump is asking all Christians to pray today at 3pm Mountain time (5pm Eastern time) when they go to the Supreme Court! Please share!!!!
--seen on FaceBook

resume will hunt for the source. Will he get it wrong again.? Wait and see.

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 10:11 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:11 PM   #123
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

resume will hunt for the source. Maybe he won't screw it up again.
If you know the source, why don't you attribute? It's the honest thing to do?

BTW: The election is over, Trump is out; like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk. Also, Q is a troll that gulls the credulous. Like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:13 PM   #124
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
SOme of the Trump Coup talk we are seeing all over the place..including here..strikes me as borderline conspiracy theory. Trump is not smart enough to oull that off.
That's not the point.

I'm not worried about Trump, I'm worried about the really smart people around him who do nothing to stop him.
Old 10th November 2020, 10:14 PM   #125
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

So who did I steal it from?
Obviously a total Q-Anon idiot, because they wrote this

"But according to how the governmental system is set up, the courts can't create law"

The courts make judge made law.

"Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973),[1] was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court ........."
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:15 PM   #126
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Or states could do what Miane and Nebraska did...divide up the college votes accorrding to the percentage each candidate gets of that states votes.
Which would be the best way to do it.

Then you can start making the Senate truly representative of the party votes cast in each state.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:17 PM   #127
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

You edited, so I'll address the edit. Why don't you be honest and provide your actual sources? That's the honest thing to do.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:21 PM   #128
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
If you know the source, why don't you attribute?

Reading comprehension?? I said I think I know the source.

Quote:
Actually I recognize the writing. I think it is from a popular Q supporter/translator who goes by the name " &%$)+# $@@*(?& "
Yes I said I recognize the writing. Then on second thought I wasnt so certain, so I said "I think" it is from....

Besides its all nonsense. Who cares? I provide sources when I think it matters.

Even if I were sure in this case (which I am not) in what circumstances can you imagine I'd want to provide such a person's name in this room?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:21 PM   #129
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Bubba is loading up Q-Anon conspiracy lies before Facebook deletes them. His aim is to get people to read Q-Anon propaganda again.

Here is the post Bubba has copied and pasted here without attribution.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Facebook.JPG (78.5 KB, 2 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2020, 10:22 PM   #130
Bubba
Illuminator

If you know the source, why don't you attribute? It's the honest thing to do?

BTW: The election is over, Trump is out; like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk. Also, Q is a troll that gulls the credulous. Like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk.

Remember it helps to blink and click your heels together while repeating that.
Old 10th November 2020, 10:24 PM   #131
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I provide sources when I think it matters.
Are you trying to get banned? What is the forum rule about copyright and quoting large amounts of text, already available elsewhere, to our forum?

Shall we ask a moderator's opinion?
Old 10th November 2020, 10:25 PM   #132
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Besides its all nonsense. Who cares? I provide sources when I think it matters.
It always matters. It goes to your honesty. Otherwise we can dismiss all your posts out of hand. I cannot believe your English or journalism instructors never instructed you in proper attribution, I really can't.
Quote:
Even if I were sure in this case (which I am not) in what circumstances can you imagine I'd want to provide such a person's name in this room?
No one cares about some Q-nuts facebook page beyond having a look and laughing.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 10:27 PM   #133
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

So in other words, you don't care about honesty. Thanks for the confirmation. We can all assume everything you post is utter crap. Not that we already haven't. Really good show.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 10th November 2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 10:29 PM   #134
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Bubba is loading up Q-Anon conspiracy lies before Facebook deletes them. His aim is to get people to read Q-Anon propaganda again.

Here is the post Bubba has copied and pasted here without attribution.

Also wrong. I found it on a FB page with a female name at the top.

Who knows who wrote these things? Who cares? Its FaceBook. They get copied many times.

Y'all get twisted panties over who wrote stuff you piss on anyway. Even our brilliant esteemed resume did not find a source, when he thought he had. BTW he is very very honest !

He admitted his mistake like a gentleman !
Old 10th November 2020, 10:39 PM   #135
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Also wrong. I found it on a FB page with a female name at the top.
Who knows who wrote these things? Who cares? Its FaceBook. They get copied many times.
Goes to your source. If you don't want to reveal the FacePlant page where you procure your drivel, maybe you shouldn't post it.

Quote:
Y'all get twisted panties over who wrote stuff you piss on anyway.
Maybe get better sources then.
Quote:
Even our brilliant esteemed resume did not find a source, when he thought he had. BTW he is very very honest !

He admitted his mistake like a gentleman !
Oh please. I admitted and corrected an error.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 10th November 2020, 11:24 PM   #136
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Quote:
by Bubba View Post
So in other words, you don't care about honestly. Thanks for the confirmation. We can all assume everything you post is utter crap. Not that we already haven't. Really good show.
I think you misunderstood, where I said "blink and click your heels" ...it was sarcasm, as in reinforcing your affirmations with clicking heels: (as Dorothy did in Wizard of Oz)

Quote:
...Trump is out; like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk. Also, Q is a troll that gulls the credulous. Like the Hunter Biden laptop, the election fraud ship is sunk.

Apparently it was important to write the highlighted affirmation twice

It really isnt over yet, until all paths are blocked.

I would agree that it appears to be over. That does not mean it is over.

I will wait until it is truly over
Old 10th November 2020, 11:33 PM   #137
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

What path is still open Bubba?

Giuliani's only witness who turned out to be a convicted child offender? No?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Q-Anon titanic.jpg (48.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 10th November 2020, 11:36 PM   #138
Bubba
Illuminator

It always matters. It goes to your honesty. Otherwise we can dismiss all your posts out of hand.

Thats funny, considering your Bubba narrative requires I be a gullible dumb pedo pervert liar, etc etc

I have no reason to lie, but that bursts your narrative.

Quote:
I cannot believe your English or journalism instructors never instructed you in proper attribution, I really can't.
But of course.

I'd rather not give FB names. Some I am acqainted with. I worry since I see so much abusive behavior, (protected by double standard moderation), on some of those other forums you hear about.

Quote:

No one cares about some Q-nuts facebook page beyond having a look and laughing.

You make my point...who cares about some Q-nuts stuff on FB.?? So why is it a big deal??

Last edited by Bubba; 10th November 2020 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10th November 2020, 11:41 PM   #139
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I have no reason to lie
You are spamming Q-Anon propaganda lies is desperation to keep Trump in power.

Did you forget? Would you like to see a list of your lies and links to them?
Old 10th November 2020, 11:43 PM   #140
Bubba
Illuminator

That's lovely Bubba. You think about me so much that you spontaneously un-ignored me for no reason.
Before you go away again:

Sometimes your imagination is almost entertaining.
Old 11th November 2020, 12:50 AM   #141
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Said the self appointed majorette of the *Bubba is dishonest narrative* Pep Squad.

Like all fake narratives, it requires regular maintenance.

Keep up the good work.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 03:00 AM   #142
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

What path is still open Bubba?

Giuliani's only witness who turned out to be a convicted child offender? No?
I think that lifeboat would be heading the other way.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 04:49 AM   #143
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I think you misunderstood, where I said "blink and click your heels" ...it was sarcasm, as in reinforcing your affirmations with clicking heels: (as Dorothy did in Wizard of Oz)
Sarcasm, as in 'inject yourself with disinfectant'?
You are still a faithful student of your orange master.
Old 11th November 2020, 05:36 AM   #144
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I have no reason to lie, but that bursts your narrative.
Yet . . .
Quote:
(protected by double standard moderation), on some of those other forums you hear about.
Wrong place for that.
Quote:
who cares about some Q-nuts stuff on FB.?? So why is it a big deal??
It isn't save for the rabid violent Q-nuts who seem especially exercised with Trump's election loss.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 11th November 2020 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 05:41 AM   #145
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Quote:
It is. The ridiculous Trump lawsuits are 0 for 10.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 11th November 2020 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 08:11 AM   #146
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Apparently it was important to write the highlighted affirmation twice

It is over. Trump can't win with the ballots that remain outstanding. He's not challenging enough votes to flip the election.
Old 11th November 2020, 08:13 AM   #147
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

And no amount of evidence, facts, logic, or reality will be able to move the needle in your post-fact brain to "It's truly over."
Old 11th November 2020, 08:22 AM   #148
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

In court, Trump's lawyers when asked whether they claimed there was voting fraud, they answered: "at present, no."

So I suggest that all Trump supporters hold their breath until Trump gets to 270 electoral votes.
Old 11th November 2020, 08:41 AM   #149
eerok
Quixoticist

All paths are blocked. Plenty of fantasies are left, but those aren't paths.

There will always be nonsense that you can cherish if you want to. Then in your mind maybe Trump will never lose. But that's not real. He's lost already. His complaints are bogus. His lawsuits are fake junk. SCOTUS would never interfere in a fair and free election, which this clearly was. There's no path. It's truly over.
Old 11th November 2020, 10:33 AM   #150
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
That's not the point.

I'm not worried about Trump, I'm worried about the really smart people around him who do nothing to stop him.
A lot of it from the GOPers in Congress is for two reasons:
A: They still fear thw wrath of Trump's folllowers if they dare to differ with Dear Leader
B. They want Donnie to campaing in Georgia to help win those two Senate seats.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 10:34 AM   #151
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Notcie to Bubba:

The Fat Lady has taken the stage and will start singing shortly.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 10:51 AM   #152
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Come, join us, Bubba. We're not so different, are we? Two sides of the same coin. What difference does it make which side you choose? Heads? Tails? Just a stamped, meaningless piece of metal in the grand scheme of things, eh?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 11:03 AM   #153
Venom
Illuminator

Has Bubba brought up Benford's law yet?
Venom is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 11:11 AM   #154
Bubba
Illuminator

Another example of someone being tricked by the dishonest sources they trust, and parroting lies.

Apparently they are still trusting and parroting the liars.

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Sarcasm, as in 'inject yourself with disinfectant'?

Trump, in the video of his talk about UV Light therapy, is heard saying:

Quote:
“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

It is also noteworthy that the Chicago Tribune falsified Trump's statement. They altered the meaning of his statement by removing "the".
(the third word)

They subtly altered what he said in a way that supported the nonsense about household cleaning products.

“I see ___ disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

Link to article with falsified transcript, and video proof:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...mou-story.html

What is worse is that none of the MSM has ever acknowledged this.

May this example (one of many) help deceived persons see the source of the deceit. It has not stopped.

Last edited by Bubba; 11th November 2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 11:17 AM   #155
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

nvm off topic

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 11th November 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 11:34 AM   #156
Bubba
Illuminator

An example of how media drives TDS is off topic?

Please explain how MSM and social media did not influence voters.

Social media giants censored close to 100% of political voices they dislike.

Last edited by Bubba; 11th November 2020 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 11:44 AM   #157
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Well, this rant is certainly in the right place.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 11th November 2020, 11:46 AM   #158
eerok
Quixoticist

This thread is partly about alleged electoral/voter fraud in the 2020 election. Got any verified cases for us?

Also it's about CTs of a "stolen" election, which you're welcome to present and defend if you have the stomach for it. Your claim that the media kept people from voting for Trump falls into this category.

As for Trump Derangement, we all hope the president gets help soon.

Last edited by eerok; 11th November 2020 at 11:50 AM.
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2020, 11:52 AM   #159
Bubba
Illuminator

MSM never corrected by mentioning the UV Light Injectable Disinfectant study at Cedars Sinai. Instead they dishonestly brainwashed their audience with "Trump said inject yourself with Clorox bleach", as blithely parroted in post 143.

Any chance that influenced the voters.? Was it honest reporting?
Old 11th November 2020, 12:00 PM   #160
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

MSM never corrected by mentioning the UV Light Injectable Disinfectant study at Cedars Sinai. Instead they dishonestly brainwashed their audience with "Trump said inject yourself with Clorox bleach", as blithely parroted in post 143.

Any chance that influenced the voters.? Was it honest reporting?
He said inject disinfectant. It is clear everyone but rabid CTers and liars.

Quote:
“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.
It couldn't be clearer.

Then he rambled on about UV light, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.
Quote:
. . . the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”
Again, anyone can see this, save CTer and liars. Anyone claiming different is pissing down the back your leg, calling it rain.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories