IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old 13th November 2020, 01:49 PM   #241
eerok
Quixoticist

It's really over for Trump now. It's a landslide for Biden.
Old 13th November 2020, 02:39 PM   #242
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Speaking of frauds, I wonder how many Trump campaign attorneys are in danger of losing their license by filing fraudulent suits?

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 03:23 PM   #243
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
It would matter if it is true that there is a legal path to states' reps' deciding.

This guy explains it better than I. He claims Hillary saw the path when she exhorted Biden "Do not concede, no matter what"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ...fWwTAKNMQq6Ues
I'm not interested in what some numbnuts in a damn YouBoob video says, Bubba- I'm talking to you, and if you're incapable of explaining in your own words what you meant, just say so.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 03:41 PM   #244
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Speaking of frauds, I wonder how many Trump campaign attorneys are in danger of losing their license by filing fraudulent suits?
They know when to run for the exit, and at least one large firm has done so. Thing is, despite the lack of merit to the suits, the lawyers have been careful not to actually lie in court, which is why the suits are dropped so quickly.

I expect this crap won't last much longer, but I've been wrong before.
Old 13th November 2020, 03:53 PM   #245
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Bubba, your fuhrer lost election. Get over it.
Old 13th November 2020, 04:39 PM   #246
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
I'm not interested in what some numbnuts in a damn YouBoob video says, Bubba- I'm talking to you, and if you're incapable of explaining in your own words what you meant, just say so.

No offense, but Rejected.

Your characterization of a video person you have not heard is silly and unfair. I'm surprised. I thought you were more rational, like a skeptic.

Videos can range from brilliant to dumb. You know that.

The guy presents a legal path theory.

Why you'd not listen is odd to me.

Quote:
It would matter if it is true that there is a legal path to states' reps' deciding.

This guy explains it better than I. He claims Hillary saw the path when she exhorted Biden "Do not concede, no matter what"

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 05:09 PM   #247
eerok
Quixoticist

I'm not going to listen, either. I notice this person claims that Hillary told Biden not to concede, which is laughable. Biden is president-elect. It's up to the loser to concede. Trump has lost.

Biden is as likely to concede as I'm likely to fly to the moon by flapping my ear hairs. All I've got to say is get a grip on reality. It might hurt at first, but it's the good hurt that signals healing.
Old 13th November 2020, 05:11 PM   #248
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I'm not going to listen, either. I notice this person claims that Hillary told Biden not to concede, which is laughable. Biden is president-elect. It's up to the loser to concede. Trump has lost.

Biden is as likely to concede as I'm likely to fly to the moon by flapping my ear hairs. All I've got to say is get a grip on reality. It might hurt at first, but it's the good hurt that signals healing.
I posted a link in the Q thread about a member of that cult getting out, so there
is a path.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 05:15 PM   #249
eerok
Quixoticist

I posted a link in the Q thread about a member of that cult getting out, so there
is a path.
I sincerely hope that all QAnons drop the cult and get better.
Old 13th November 2020, 06:11 PM   #250
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

No offense, but Rejected.

Your characterization of a video person you have not heard is silly and unfair. I'm surprised. I thought you were more rational, like a skeptic.

Videos can range from brilliant to dumb. You know that.

(Shrug) Ok. If you can't do it, you can't do it.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 06:21 PM   #251
Bubba
Illuminator

I'm not going to listen, either. I notice this person claims that Hillary told Biden not to concede, which is laughable.

Holy moley. You are dead wrong.

Is this a mini waterloo for you? What else are you so wrong about?

Will you claim it is a faked video?? Or cover your eyes and ears??

Hillary says Biden "Should not concede under any circumstances" at 0.28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vP29_KDJA
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 06:26 PM   #252
Bubba
Illuminator

(Shrug) I'm not interested in what some numbnuts in a damn YouBoob video says, Bubba- I'm talking to you, and if you're incapable of explaining in your own words what you meant, just say so.
I meant the guy's theory sounds plausible, that there is a path for trump in congress.

You seemed interested, I thought you'd wanna listen and weigh in.

(Shrug) Ok. If you won't do it, you won't do it.
Old 13th November 2020, 06:35 PM   #253
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by eerok View Post
I'm not going to listen, either. I notice this person claims that Hillary told Biden not to concede, which is laughable.

Since Hillary did say it, and since you were dead wrong about that, one might assume this revelation could change your pre-viewing?? Not to mention serve as a wake up call as in what else does that approach cause you to miss??

I suggest reviewing why you said it is laughable, and reconsider everything you think you know, because that attitude is clearly not conducive to learning.

Its merely a theory that Trump has a possible path, and Hillary knew of the same path.
Old 13th November 2020, 06:37 PM   #254
eerok
Quixoticist

Hillary says Biden "Should not concede under any circumstances" at 0.28
And I said that this is laughable because Biden won.

The winner doesn't concede.

I don't understand your problem.
Old 13th November 2020, 06:42 PM   #255
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

The winner of an election by 5 million votes and an electoral landslide should concede based on a social media whack-a-doodle's fevered fantasy . . .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

One born every minute.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 06:49 PM   #256
eerok
Quixoticist

Since Hillary did say it
For the record, I don't know what Hillary said or didn't say. I didn't watch the video, because I really don't care. I told you that I didn't watch the video. Any problem you have with this is your own. You need something more interesting to present if you want a more interesting response.

Biden won the election by a landslide, BTW.
Old 13th November 2020, 07:06 PM   #257
Bubba
Illuminator

OK sorry, I figured you meant Hillary would never say such a thing, for any reason.

Hillary said it long before the election. Therefore the point the guy makes is that she knew what Trump knows. She also said "it will drag out for a long time".

This lends some credence to the guys claim, as its a given Trump & Co will use any and every strategy they think will work.

BTW Biden might prevail in the end, as may Trump, but clearly it is not over yet.

Its gonna get messy.

Last edited by Bubba; 13th November 2020 at 07:07 PM.
Old 13th November 2020, 07:52 PM   #258
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Biden might prevail in the end, as may Trump, but clearly it is not over yet.

Its gonna get messy.
Nope. It's over. Biden has won. Trump is going.

You will have to go back to Stormfront forum and flipping hamburgers at night.
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 08:29 PM   #259
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

OK sorry, I figured you meant Hillary would never say such a thing, for any reason.

Hillary said it long before the election. Therefore the point the guy makes is that she knew what Trump knows. She also said "it will drag out for a long time".

This lends some credence to the guys claim, as its a given Trump & Co will use any and every strategy they think will work.

BTW Biden might prevail in the end, as may Trump, but clearly it is not over yet.

Its gonna get messy.
President Dumb **** lost his legal team in Pennsylvania and by my count, six cases in courts in swing states. Does it bother you that Biden came right at Trump like a bitch and grabbed him by the pussy?
Old 13th November 2020, 09:03 PM   #260
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Nope. It's over. Biden has won. Trump is going.

You will have to go back to Stormfront forum and flipping hamburgers at night.
The problem unfortunately is that the big baby in the bunker refuses to concede, and his kiss ass enablers like Peter Navarro and Kayleigh McEnany continue to push the "nuh-uhh" narrative and embolden the maga-chuds and Q-nuts. The baby and his enablers will have long since cashed out, leaving their credulous base behind for the rest of us to deal with. And between Comet Ping-Pong, the Tree of Life synagogue, and the El Paso mall shooting, there's no telling what sort violence these frustrated credules might perpetrate.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 09:18 PM   #261
Bubba
Illuminator

The problem unfortunately is that the big baby in the bunker refuses to concede, and his kiss ass enablers like Peter Navarro and Kayleigh McEnany continue to push the "nuh-uhh" narrative and embolden the maga-chuds and Q-nuts. The baby and his enablers will have long since cashed out, leaving their credulous base behind for the rest of us to deal with. And between Comet Ping-Pong, the Tree of Life synagogue, and the El Paso mall shooting, there's no telling what sort violence these frustrated credules might perpetrate.
Whomever prevails when it is finally over, the other side will be convinced the other side stole the election.

It is gonna be ugly. No avoiding it.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:31 PM   #262
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Whomever prevails . . .
It's over.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 09:33 PM   #263
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

When I see a video like that, it's hard to decide -

Crazy? Or stupid?

I think I would be inclined toward stupid in this case.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:35 PM   #264
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
President Dumb **** lost his legal team in Pennsylvania and by my count, six cases in courts in swing states. Does it bother you that Biden came right at Trump like a bitch and grabbed him by the pussy?
None of that matters. Hillary knew it. Trump knows it.

Well well...I was going to point you to the that youtube video with the guy's theory about Hllary and Trump's path ...but it is now "unavailable". I doubt he removed it himself.

Could this be part of the google youtube twitter and FB wholesale censoring of conservative voices??

Maybe bitchute saved it...no I dont see it there yet. However this caught my attention, and I know you guys will want to see it too:

Quote:
Chairman of the Federal Election Commission "I do believe there is voter fraud taking place."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b7Pj82iUR8Hn/
Old 13th November 2020, 09:42 PM   #265
Bubba
Illuminator

Hundreds of affidavits. Dozens of Federal felonies.

Dont run afoul of Powell. Sidney is on the trail of the vote flipping software.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:46 PM   #266
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Hundreds of affidavits. Dozens of Federal felonies.
Thousands of unsealed indictments!! Any Day Now !!! Trust the Plan!!!

Where We Go One, We Got No Actual Evidence!!!! Wait . . .

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 09:47 PM   #267
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Chairman of the Federal Election Commission "I do believe there is voter fraud taking place."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b7Pj82iUR8Hn/
Dang. I assumed it was made up, but it seems that guy really said that, and he really is the chairman of the FEC. Scary. (By which I mean it is scary that such a guy could be confirmed to the FEC.)

Trump appointee, of course.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:47 PM   #268
Bubba
Illuminator

Dominion software was designed to flip votes and steal elections, and unauthorized updates were made to the machines the day before the election.

How many states used it on Nov 3 ??
Old 13th November 2020, 09:48 PM   #269
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Dang. I assumed it was made up, but it seems that guy really said that, and he really is the chairman of the FEC. Scary. (By which I mean it is scary that such a guy could be confirmed to the FEC.)

Trump appointee, of course.

Because we skeptics confirmed that the Democrats treated Bernie fairly, after we confirmed they screwed him.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:49 PM   #270
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Dominion software was designed to flip votes and steal elections, and unauthorized updates were made to the machines the day before the election.

Hunter Bidens Laptop!!! Pizzagate!!! Obamagate!!! Benghazi!!! Gitmo!!!! We Got Nuttin'!!!!

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 10:01 PM   #271
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Too bad Trump and the Senate blocked federal funding for election integrity, or this might have gotten investigated months earlier.
Old 13th November 2020, 10:10 PM   #272
Bubba
Illuminator

The big scam as usual, is the MSM influence. Media has zero authority to call the election.

MSM has Biden supporters convinced he will be president. Its like a drug., reinforced constantly.

Should they be proven wrong, it will be like civil war, and the same MSM will promote it, as they have been promoting the rioters as "peaceful protestors"
Old 13th November 2020, 10:17 PM   #273
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.

The quote was from the GA primary in Aug. Has nothing to do with the Presidential election. [/color]

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th November 2020 at 04:37 AM.
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 10:18 PM   #274
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

The big scam as usual, is the MSM influence. Media has zero authority to call the election.
This isn't new. They announced the projected winner based on electoral votes which are based on the popular vote in each state, which has been going on since I can recall*. It was certainly that way in 2016, when Kellyanne Con tweeted "Landslide." And of course no trumpists complained then. Was it a scam then Bubba?

How old are you Bubba?

*Broadcasting exit polling results started in 1980.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 13th November 2020 at 10:33 PM.
Old 13th November 2020, 10:19 PM   #275
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

The big scam as usual,
What date did the Chairman of the Federal Election Commission make that quote Bubba?
Old 13th November 2020, 10:24 PM   #276
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

MSM has Biden supporters convinced he will be president.
....and Republicans.

Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The results were somewhat split along party lines: about six in 10 Republicans and almost every Democrat said Biden won.

Sooooo...... the majority of Republicans also think Biden won.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27Q3ED
Old 13th November 2020, 10:34 PM   #277
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

How old are you Bubba?
Well Bubba didn't know about the 1950's McCarthy Period and falsely claimed "communists" filled up USA universities in the 1970's during the first nuclear weapon limitation treaties......which is hilarious.

I don't think it is a matter of his age but rather Bubba's education level and his self adopted name.

"bubba" / Dictionary
2. DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
an uneducated conservative white male of the southern US.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...129#dobs=bubba
Old 13th November 2020, 10:36 PM   #278
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
[color="Navy"]Well Bubba didn't know about the 1950's McCarthy Period and falsely claimed "communists" filled up USA universities in the 1970's during the first nuclear weapon limitation treaties......which is hilarious.
As I've posted elsewhere, Tailgunner Bubba.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th November 2020, 10:44 PM   #279
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

As I've posted elsewhere, Tailgunner Bubba.
Thank you. I didn't know that one. Archibald B Monroe Jr AKA Bubba.. It may be an old common USAAF WWII nickname.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bubba 2.jpg (55.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 13th November 2020, 10:45 PM   #280
Bubba
Illuminator

My dogs psychic said the electoral college, the senate, the house, and the national archives do the deciding.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories