ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , creekfreak

Old 30th January 2008, 07:13 PM   #121
Creekfreak
Banned

I wouldent do it if I dident have scientists that could be here within 24 hours .
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:16 PM   #122
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by Creekfreak View Post
I am giveing you examples of creatures that act in the same ways the bigfoot act .
No, you are spamming the thread with links that are off topic.

Fact is, there are no "creatures that act in the same ways the bigfoot act" because there is no "BF" - prove me wrong. Here is a HINT

You can't

Last edited by Locknar; 30th January 2008 at 07:21 PM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:19 PM   #123
PBTree
Muse

I want to know where the poo has got to. I have asked before but never really got an answer. Get some fresh stuff (its cheap) and get it checked out.

You don't need to be rich to pick up BF poo. Just get an extra large shovel and scoop some up. There seem to be so many around your property that the place must reek of BF poo. Especially if they have been eating your beans. The area around your house should sound like the farting scene from Blazing Saddles.
Old 30th January 2008, 07:23 PM   #124
Creekfreak
Banned

lock just to make you feel better when you fall so hard Ill send you some bigfoot jerkey .
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:26 PM   #125
halofish2000
Thinker

You would think that in the wild this creature probably has a case of "beaver fever" (giardia) and could expell some crap explosively. Maybe that's what I hear late at night.
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:31 PM   #126
PBTree
Muse

I can't stop giggling. I can imagine a whole bunch of BF sitting around their campfire eating CFs beans and farting.

By the way, what do you call a group of BF. Is it a herd, tribe, murder, pride ?????
Old 30th January 2008, 07:34 PM   #127
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

I wouldent do it if I dident have scientists that could be here within 24 hours .

More excuses.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:36 PM   #128
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by PBTree View Post
I can't stop giggling. I can imagine a whole bunch of BF sitting around their campfire eating CFs beans and farting.
Ok...stop it right now [fans his hat in the air], I'd say you had enough!
Old 30th January 2008, 07:40 PM   #129
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Creek, from what you have written here at various times, I cannot see how it could possibly cost you more than $20.00 for sufficient evidence to at least start a serious enquiry, not the six figure sum you are begging people for. Which is how you started out here IIRC - begging people for money from your very first post.

Here are the easy steps based on your own postings:

1. Put table in backyard - cost nothing
2. Place One can Baked Beans on table 50 cents (possibly a can opener will be needed - another $1
3. Place 250 grams cooked crispy bacon on table $2 dollars?
4. Purchase throwaway 24 shot $10.00 camera with flash
5. Leave outside light on. (maybe 20 cents in power charges)
6. Stay up one night. Cost - nothing - sleep in the next day. When Bigfoot comes along for his bacon and beans, take 24 happy snaps - this would be a real Kodak moment
7. Get film developed ensuring that negatives are otherwise untouched. Another $5.00?
8. Collect your $10,000,000+ on the lecture circuit and for selling the pictures.

Creek, I do not even want a percentage for this. I am giving this to you completely free. I have just shown you how to make ten million from a $20.00 investment. Will I get thanked for it, more excuses, or no answer at all.

I will leave the answer as an excercise for the student.

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:42 PM   #130
halofish2000
Thinker

Giardiasis is no laughing matter. When I say explosive....watch out! One of my retrievers got a case of it once. That is why you do not drink from those pristine looking creeks. Never know if a beaver or bigfoot has evacuated his bowels upstream.
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 07:44 PM   #131
Creekfreak
Banned

I estimate there farts can be smelled at least as far as 50 yards but they cover a very wide area also ya you will know it .
Btw the hair has a smell to it also nothing like youve ever smelled in case your wondering .
Old 30th January 2008, 08:35 PM   #132
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

I estimate there farts can be smelled at least as far as 50 yards but they cover a very wide area also ya you will know it .
Btw the hair has a smell to it also nothing like youve ever smelled in case your wondering .
Baseless conjecture.
Old 30th January 2008, 08:37 PM   #133
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

lock just to make you feel better when you fall so hard Ill send you some bigfoot jerkey .
You should have LOTS of time on your hands (according to your myspace "Captains Log")...so stop with all the vibrato, taunts, and baseless statements/claims and prove me wrong. What are you waiting for?

Last edited by Locknar; 30th January 2008 at 08:38 PM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 08:44 PM   #134
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by PBTree View Post
By the way, what do you call a group of BF. Is it a herd, tribe, murder, pride ?????
A myth. You say that you saw a myth of Bigfoots.
Old 30th January 2008, 09:06 PM   #135
devnull
Philosopher

I like it William. I also like "delusion".

"I was trying to get to sleep, and overheard a delusion of bigfoots stealing my beans."
"Here we go again.... semantic and syntactic chicanery and sophistic sleight of tongue and pen.... the bedazzling magic of appearing to be saying something when in fact all that is happening is diverting attention from the attempts at shoving god through the trapdoor of illogic and wishful thinking." - Leumas
devnull is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 09:37 PM   #136
PBTree
Muse

Hey, this could be your chance CF to get your name into the history books. Seeing as how there are so many around your house, you could use it as an opportunity to nominate a group title for Bigfeets.

I've two suggestions:

"An instep of Bigfoots",

or

"A freak of Bigfeet".
Old 30th January 2008, 09:54 PM   #137
Yeah_Right
Muse

A "flatulence of bigfeet?"

A "midtarsal break of bigfeet?"

CEO_ESQ:"Something about pyramids seems to cause a shutdown of critical faculties in certain people."
Yeah_Right is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 11:21 PM   #138
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Yeah_Right View Post
A "flatulence of bigfeet?"

A "midtarsal break of bigfeet?"
a stink of bigfeet?

a forest of bigfeet?

a dimension of bigfeet

My guess is that a group of old hippies have moved in somewhere close to Creekfreak.

Munchies would account for the beans and everyone knows that old hippies stink.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2008, 11:39 PM   #139
halofish2000
Thinker

How about a jam of bigfoot...as in toe jam
I actually thought of a way one could catch a bigfoot without a gun. You could take some mirror mastic(highly sticky stuff) and spread it all over the place. Especially around tree trunks. Go out the next morning and voilla... the stinky monster is stuck. Good luck getting him unstuck.
Old 30th January 2008, 11:41 PM   #140
PetersCreek

I said it before and I'll say it again...

...a Brannock of Bigfoots.
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 01:24 AM   #141
Maldon
Thinker

Quote:
The ball is is you peoples court not mine its up to you to prove me worng I have presented my side now prove me worng .
You have already been proven wrong!
You have so far presented one piece of "evidence", which have been proven to be a hoax.
End of story!

Quote:
You can not and will not ever prove me worng unless you come here with the proper equipment and prove it for all to see .
Why would any equipment from us help to prove you wrong?
If you didn't find anything, you'd just claim the equipment was flawed.
Or the good old one about the elusiveness and cleverness of the creature.
You know, the one about BF sensing modern surveillance gear before it gets close enough to be caught on game-cams etc.
Maldon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 01:35 AM   #142
YouBelieveWHAT?
Muse

Originally Posted by Maldon View Post
You have already been proven wrong!
You have so far presented one piece of "evidence", which have been proven to be a hoax.
End of story!

Why would any equipment from us help to prove you wrong?
If you didn't find anything, you'd just claim the equipment was flawed.
Or the good old one about the elusiveness and cleverness of the creature.
You know, the one about BF sensing modern surveillance gear before it gets close enough to be caught on game-cams etc.

And from the IBF thread, they can become invisible, too, so what's the use of cameras?

And thanks to SkepticJ:
We'd outgrown the fables, I knew. The sun isn't Apollo's chariot, of course, it's a star that began burning when a god said "Let there be light". Man was not created from clay by Zeus, he was created from clay by Yahweh. Hades didn't restore Euridice to life, please. That would be absurd. Jesus did, of course, restore Lazarus to life.... What morons we were before. How wise we are now. - Dale McGowan
YouBelieveWHAT? is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 07:14 AM   #143
Drewbot
Philosopher

I have a couple ideas regarding capturing killing a Bigfoot. Why not try one of these Creek?
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 07:38 AM   #144
YouBelieveWHAT?
Muse

hey Drewbot,

Don't tell me - you've got a good source for cheap 81mm mortars and ammunition?

And thanks to SkepticJ:
We'd outgrown the fables, I knew. The sun isn't Apollo's chariot, of course, it's a star that began burning when a god said "Let there be light". Man was not created from clay by Zeus, he was created from clay by Yahweh. Hades didn't restore Euridice to life, please. That would be absurd. Jesus did, of course, restore Lazarus to life.... What morons we were before. How wise we are now. - Dale McGowan
YouBelieveWHAT? is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 07:53 AM   #145
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

I think if you replace the 81mm mortars with say cans of beans, and the gun for say a sling-shot you'd be on to something; maybe somehow work his boat w/haproon into the equation.

I can't think of much more terrifying then Creekfreak digging pits, lining them with spikes, and then lobbing mortar rounds and blasting away. I just keep getting this "Rambo, BF Hunter" image in my head.

Makes me glad I live far, far away.

*ETA: I picture the "Rambo" role as portrayed by the late Larry Linville in his Major Frank Burns character.

Last edited by Locknar; 31st January 2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 31st January 2008, 08:33 AM   #146
Maldon
Thinker

Quote:
I can't think of much more terrifying the Creekfreak digging pits, lining them with spikes, and then lobbing mortar rounds and blasting away. I just keep getting this "Rambo, BF Hunter" image in my head.

Makes me glad I live far, far away.
Me too!
Please don't give him any "good ideas".
Imagine Creekfreak's trailer being surrounded by swat teams desperately trying to smoke him out with tear-gas.
Creekfreak refusing to surrender, as he is convinced the government is trying to steal his evidence (as we all know, they're hiding the truth about BF).
And that's how the BF-community get their very own "Ruby Ridge incident".
Maldon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 08:42 AM   #147
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

As such researchers as Michael Maltese, Chuck Jones, Bob Clampett, Friz Freling, and Robert McKimson have shown, the best way to lure a wild and dangerous creature such as bigfoot or the tasmanian devil is to throw together an improvised costume as a female of the species (a red bow in the hair and enormous red lips are absolute requirements), strike a fetching pose, and coyly call "yoo-hoo."
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 08:47 AM   #148
YouBelieveWHAT?
Muse

Originally Posted by Spektator View Post
As such researchers as Michael Maltese, Chuck Jones, Bob Clampett, Friz Freling, and Robert McKimson have shown, the best way to lure a wild and dangerous creature such as bigfoot or the tasmanian devil is to throw together an improvised costume as a female of the species (a red bow in the hair and enormous red lips are absolute requirements), strike a fetching pose, and coyly call "yoo-hoo."
Creek did say that he had lots of BF hair - maybe he could knit himself a BF outfit?

And thanks to SkepticJ:
Old 31st January 2008, 08:52 AM   #149
uruk
Philosopher

Originally Posted by devnull View Post
One of those words is wrong.
Actually both of those words are wrong.

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 10:14 AM   #150
PetersCreek

Back to this for a moment...

You aren't actually claiming to have a working relationship with real scientists*, such that they would drop what they're doing and hotfoot it down to your place within 24 hours? If so, I think you should name them or I'm throwing a BS flag on this play.

*Real scientists...as in actual, living human beings who are degreed, accredited, or otherwise qualified in a field of scientific study, who conduct work in said field according to generally accepted scientific methods, principles, and standards. The white lab coat is optional.
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 10:48 AM   #151
Drewbot
Philosopher

Creek,
If you called a scientist, and said "Hey I killed a Bigfoot, come and take a look at it"

And If they actually believed you, and met you somewhere, do you really believe they are going to take the next step and just hop into your Bigfoot Boat with the Bow-Mounted-Whaling Harpoon, and let you drive them back into the swamp to see your specimen?
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 10:51 AM   #152
Creekfreak
Banned

Rambo is hired by the government to go after bigfoot he cant get close enough so he gives up trying to kill it to become his freind .
After liveing with a bigfoot clan for 3 years he developes super powers .
When he returns from the jungle he has become a super warrior for peace on earth .
Leonardo de caprieo will play the part of the young Creekfreak that he hires as his cheif adviser .
Theres your movie boys run with it .
Old 31st January 2008, 11:03 AM   #153
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Rambo is hired by the government to go after bigfoot he cant get close enough so he gives up trying to kill it to become his freind .
After liveing with a bigfoot clan for 3 years he developes super powers .
When he returns from the jungle he has become a super warrior for peace on earth .
Leonardo de caprieo will play the part of the young Creekfreak that he hires as his cheif adviser .
Theres your movie boys run with it .
While perhaps an attempt at humor, seems more to me stalling your part. This does nothing to prove me wrong Creekfreak; when you planning on getting to it eh?

Last edited by Locknar; 31st January 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 31st January 2008, 11:13 AM   #154
Creekfreak
Banned

I am talking about haveing one traped that they could examine they would all know in advance what I am doing .
I wouldent even cinsider spending that kind of money to trap one then not have a plan to have scientists on call .
As a matter of fact I could have a team of them here within an hour right now if I killed one .
Beleave it or not we do have people down here smart enough to take a DNA sample .
I dont want to kill it beleave me killing it means you have to get it out of where you killed it .
In this case your talking about a creature that will go at least 600 lbs you cant just leave it there the other bigfoots will take it before you get back .
That is if you get back you might not make it out of the woods to get help before they deside to take revenge on you .
It would take one person to long to get a body loaded on a boat even with a winch to take the chance of geting your head riped off by a band of pissed off bigfoots .
Old 31st January 2008, 11:22 AM   #155
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Quote:
a creature that will go at least 600 lbs you cant just leave it there the other bigfoots will take it before you get back .
Perfect!
An excuse why there will be no body even if one is killed at your backyard...
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 11:24 AM   #156
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

I am talking about haveing one traped that they could examine they would all know in advance what I am doing .
I wouldent even cinsider spending that kind of money to trap one then not have a plan to have scientists on call .
As a matter of fact I could have a team of them here within an hour right now if I killed one .
Beleave it or not we do have people down here smart enough to take a DNA sample .
I dont want to kill it beleave me killing it means you have to get it out of where you killed it .
In this case your talking about a creature that will go at least 600 lbs you cant just leave it there the other bigfoots will take it before you get back .
That is if you get back you might not make it out of the woods to get help before they deside to take revenge on you .
It would take one person to long to get a body loaded on a boat even with a winch to take the chance of geting your head riped off by a band of pissed off bigfoots .
Right.....

So when is this plan going to happen? Stop stalling, set a date, put the plan into action, call and get the scientists down there and get to the business of proving me wrong.

Oh that's right, this all would require critical thinking...something you don't have time to do. It would also, of course, require you establishing a critiera that could be verfied - something you won't do, because you know you can't support any of your claims.
Old 31st January 2008, 11:31 AM   #157
Creekfreak
Banned

Ill would get right on it lock if I could remember where I buryed that box of gold in the back yard .
Old 31st January 2008, 11:42 AM   #158
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Ill would get right on it lock if I could remember where I buryed that box of gold in the back yard .
Wow...excuses; who would guessed it.

Dang...almost a record in terms of claim and "crash and burn"; grand plan to excuse in what 18 minutes.
Old 31st January 2008, 11:47 AM   #159
Creekfreak
Banned

Ive got a ton of them wanna hear somemore !
Old 31st January 2008, 11:57 AM   #160
Garrette
Penultimate Amazing

Cool. A Dog Soldiers sequel.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal