ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 3rd March 2018, 08:15 PM   #201
JBReyes777
Scholar

AS THE ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF, CORPORATE BECHTEL CORPORATION, HERE'S A SNEEK PEEK OF CORPORATE BECHTEL TSI (TOP SECRET INGREDIENT), AMEN.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sneak...OeWDDtyA%3D%3D

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 08:17 PM.
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:35 PM   #202
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I checked their careers page. They don't have an opening for an ethics compliance officer. Moreover, even if Bechtel wanted to, it does not appear that they could hire a convicted felon because of the requirements levied on them by their government customers.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:40 PM   #203
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I checked their careers page. They don't have an opening for an ethics compliance officer. Moreover, even if Bechtel wanted to, it does not appear that they could hire a convicted felon because of the requirements levied on them by their government customers.
Home boy can bring on earthquakes. Exceptions can be made.

Come on, can you imagine what this cat could do for their excavation and demolition divisions? Hope he got these talents on the CV
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:44 PM   #204
JBReyes777
Scholar

Please see Enhanced Corporate Bechtel Global ID Badge. Please kindly tell me what you see. Thank you.

https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...lobal-id-badge
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:49 PM   #205
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Home boy can bring on earthquakes. Exceptions can be made.

Come on, can you imagine what this cat could do for their excavation and demolition divisions? Hope he got these talents on the CV
I'm sorry....I mean no disrespect...but every time I read your post makes me laugh...I mean seriously laugh....I thank you
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:50 PM   #206
JBReyes777
Scholar

CANNABIS! WHAT! CANNABIS IN THE WORK PLACE? THAT'S THE FIRST!
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:57 PM   #207
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
Please see Enhanced Corporate Bechtel Global ID Badge. Please kindly tell me what you see. Thank you.

Didn't click. Don't need to.

Nobody will be hired at Bechtel for any significant position with a felony conviction.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:58 PM   #208
Thermal
Illuminator

I'm sorry....I mean no disrespect...but every time I read your post makes me laugh...I mean seriously laugh....I thank you
Hey, anything I can do to put a little pep in the step of one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:03 PM   #209
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Well...looks like I won this Battle Hooahh!! Next please. Thank you.

I AM, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 09:17 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:20 PM   #210
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:28 PM   #211
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
By your actions of reply, as an employee of Corporate Bechtel Corporation, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, will take it court and do battle in the presence of an honorable judge, of dishonor and disrespect of, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.

Old 3rd March 2018, 09:36 PM   #212
JBReyes777
Scholar

The Shake of The Continent of Africa on the 25th day, amen.

Just a small sample.

Sent on February 18th 2018 to....

info info@vaticannews.va, webmaster webmaster@vaticannews.va, english english@vaticannews.va, gsp gsp@gsp.va, irs irs@gsp.va, media media@gsp.va, english english@vatiradio.va, engafrica engafrica@vatiradio.va, engindia engindia@vatiradio.va, 105live 105live@vatiradio.va, memoriafidei memoriafidei@cfaith.va, archive archive@cfaith.va, archivio2 archivio2@cfaith.va, archivio3 archivio3@cfaith.va, archivio4 archivio4@cfaith.va, archivio5 archivio5@cfaith.va, archivio6 archivio6@cfaith.va, archivio7 archivio7@cfaith.va, pcal pcal@latinamer.va, amministrazione amministrazione@ppoomm.va, vati177 vati177@propfidei.va, vati176 vati176@poim.va, bigard bigard@pospa.va, pum pum@org.va, info.portal info.portal@ppoomm.va, arch.storico arch.storico@propagandafide.va, cultdiv cultdiv@ccdds.va, archivio archivio@penitenzieria.va, info info@laityfamilylife.va, pcjustpax pcjustpax@justpeace.va, cultura cultura@cultura.va, synodus synodus@synod.va, info info@cappellamusicalepontificia.va, eucharistcongress eucharistcongress@org.va, egretario egretario@historia.va, asv asv@asv.va, economato economato@asv.va, libreria.benedettoxvi libreria.benedettoxvi@spc.va, commerciale.lev commerciale.lev@spc.va, riviste.lev riviste.lev@spc.va, segreteria.lev segreteria.lev@spc.va, ufficiostampa.lev ufficiostampa.lev@spc.va, diritti.lev diritti.lev@spc.va, editoriale.lev editoriale.lev@spc.va, amministrazione.lev amministrazione.lev@spc.va, aif aif@aif.va, pas pas@pas.va, info info@nonservos.org, past past@past.va, pav pav@pav.va, pims pims@musicasacra.va, biblio biblio@musicasacra.va, info info@ior.va, press press@ior.va, career career@ior.va, info info@dispensariosantamarta.va, info info@centesimusannus.org, info info@centrumstudiowratzingera.pl, commerciale commerciale@lev.va, photo photo@ossrom.va, customerservices customerservices@latimes.com, Jim.Kirk Jim.Kirk@latimes.com, Colin.Crawford Colin.Crawford@latimes.com, Scott.Kraft Scott.Kraft@latimes.com, Christina.Bellantoni Christina.Bellantoni@latimes.com, Mary.McNamara Mary.McNamara@latimes.com, Kim.Murphy Kim.Murphy@latimes.com, Michael.Whitley Michael.Whitley@latimes.com, Nicholas.Goldberg Nicholas.Goldberg@latimes.com, Juliet.Lapidos Juliet.Lapidos@latimes.com, Scott.Sandell Scott.Sandell@latimes.com, Matt.Ballinger Matt.Ballinger@latimes.com, Kelly.Corrigan Kelly.Corrigan@latimes.com, Agnus.DeiFarrant Agnus.DeiFarrant@latimes.com, Brian.DeLosSantos Brian.DeLosSantos@latimes.com, Denise.Florez Denise.Florez@latimes.com, Dave.Lewis Dave.Lewis@latimes.com, Courtney.Lewis Courtney.Lewis@latimes.com, Sean.Greene Sean.Greene@latimes.com, Vanessa.Martinez Vanessa.Martinez@latimes.com, Marc.Olson Marc.Olson@latimes.com, Tara.Paniogue Tara.Paniogue@latimes.com, Brian.Park Brian.Park@latimes.com, Jessica.Perez Jessica.Perez@latimes.com, Lora.Victorio Lora.Victorio@latimes.com, Dan.Watson Dan.Watson@latimes.com, Alexandra.Wigglesworth Alexandra.Wigglesworth@latimmes.com, Jessica.Roy Jessica.Roy@latimes.com, Steve.Saldivar Steve.Saldivar@latimes.com, Colleen.Shalby Colleen.Shalby@latimes.com, Annie.Yu Annie.Yu@latimes.com, CommsDept CommsDept@latimes.com, eric eric@rawstory.com, ads ads@jpost.com, webads webads@jpost.com, sales sales@jpost.com, subs subs@jpost.com, eedition eedition@jpost.com, archives archives@jpost.com, feedback feedback@jpost.com, letters letters@jpost.com, dan dan@jpost.com, liat liat@jpost.com, chantal chantal@jpost.com, ymags ymags@jpost.com, oped oped@jpost.com, caroline caroline@carolineglick.com, Comments Comments@Shmuley.com, bloomfieldcolumn bloomfieldcolumn@gmail.com, bsofer bsofer@netvision.net.il, david david@davidmweinberg.com, gershon gershon@ipcri.org, seth seth@jpost.com, gtroy gtroy@videotron.ca, Jonathanbrosenblum Jonathanbrosenblum@gmail.com, ileibler ileibler@netvision.net.il, mfreund613 mfreund613@gmail.com, Cashmangreerfc Cashmangreerfc@gmail.com, accounts accounts@jpost.com, funds funds@jpost.com, Rich.Fimbres Rich.Fimbres@washpost.com, AnnMarie.Taylor AnnMarie.Taylor@washpost.com, letters letters@nytimes.com, inytletters inytletters@nytimes.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, corrections corrections@nytimes.com, thearts thearts@nytimes.com, books books@nytimes.com, dining dining@nytimes.com, home home@nytimes.com, magazine magazine@nytimes.com, oped oped@nytimes.com, realestate realestate@nytimes.com, scitimes scitimes@nytimes.com, sports sports@nytimes.com, sunbiz sunbiz@nytimes.com, sundaystyles sundaystyles@nytimes.com, travelmail travelmail@nytimes.com

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:40 PM   #213
Little 10 Toes
Graduate Poster

What "IP" are you claiming you created? No links, just words here please.
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:49 PM   #214
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Little 10 Toes View Post
What "IP" are you claiming you created? No links, just words here please.
At your request.

Post#184

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim
You may have broken copyright laws. You've almost certainly broken board rules. If I were you I'd either edit my post or, if the time window for that has passed, report it to the mods yourself, say that you didn't know you were breaking a rule, and ask them to edit it for you.

Please don't preach to me about "Copyright Laws" The 3 IP I possess is by the US Copyright Office, as well as the Trademark by the Department of Commerce, and most of all, I possess "The Trade Secret" to corporate global Ethics and Compliance.

The Illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka “T.I.C.H.R.” ®© ICHR, amen

If you read the Bechtel Documents via SlideShare, you would have this knowledge.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 10:28 PM   #215
Thermal
Illuminator

The Shake of The Continent of Africa on the 25th day, amen.

Just a small sample.

Sent on February 18th 2018 to....

info info@vaticannews.va, webmaster webmaster@vaticannews.va, english english@vaticannews.va, gsp gsp@gsp.va, irs irs@gsp.va, media media@gsp.va, english english@vatiradio.va, engafrica engafrica@vatiradio.va, engindia engindia@vatiradio.va, 105live 105live@vatiradio.va, memoriafidei memoriafidei@cfaith.va, archive archive@cfaith.va, archivio2 archivio2@cfaith.va, archivio3 archivio3@cfaith.va, archivio4 archivio4@cfaith.va, archivio5 archivio5@cfaith.va, archivio6 archivio6@cfaith.va, archivio7 archivio7@cfaith.va, pcal pcal@latinamer.va, amministrazione amministrazione@ppoomm.va, vati177 vati177@propfidei.va, vati176 vati176@poim.va, bigard bigard@pospa.va, pum pum@org.va, info.portal info.portal@ppoomm.va, arch.storico arch.storico@propagandafide.va, cultdiv cultdiv@ccdds.va, archivio archivio@penitenzieria.va, info info@laityfamilylife.va, pcjustpax pcjustpax@justpeace.va, cultura cultura@cultura.va, synodus synodus@synod.va, info info@cappellamusicalepontificia.va, eucharistcongress eucharistcongress@org.va, egretario egretario@historia.va, asv asv@asv.va, economato economato@asv.va, libreria.benedettoxvi libreria.benedettoxvi@spc.va, commerciale.lev commerciale.lev@spc.va, riviste.lev riviste.lev@spc.va, segreteria.lev segreteria.lev@spc.va, ufficiostampa.lev ufficiostampa.lev@spc.va, diritti.lev diritti.lev@spc.va, editoriale.lev editoriale.lev@spc.va, amministrazione.lev amministrazione.lev@spc.va, aif aif@aif.va, pas pas@pas.va, info info@nonservos.org, past past@past.va, pav pav@pav.va, pims pims@musicasacra.va, biblio biblio@musicasacra.va, info info@ior.va, press press@ior.va, career career@ior.va, info info@dispensariosantamarta.va, info info@centesimusannus.org, info info@centrumstudiowratzingera.pl, commerciale commerciale@lev.va, photo photo@ossrom.va, customerservices customerservices@latimes.com, Jim.Kirk Jim.Kirk@latimes.com, Colin.Crawford Colin.Crawford@latimes.com, Scott.Kraft Scott.Kraft@latimes.com, Christina.Bellantoni Christina.Bellantoni@latimes.com, Mary.McNamara Mary.McNamara@latimes.com, Kim.Murphy Kim.Murphy@latimes.com, Michael.Whitley Michael.Whitley@latimes.com, Nicholas.Goldberg Nicholas.Goldberg@latimes.com, Juliet.Lapidos Juliet.Lapidos@latimes.com, Scott.Sandell Scott.Sandell@latimes.com, Matt.Ballinger Matt.Ballinger@latimes.com, Kelly.Corrigan Kelly.Corrigan@latimes.com, Agnus.DeiFarrant Agnus.DeiFarrant@latimes.com, Brian.DeLosSantos Brian.DeLosSantos@latimes.com, Denise.Florez Denise.Florez@latimes.com, Dave.Lewis Dave.Lewis@latimes.com, Courtney.Lewis Courtney.Lewis@latimes.com, Sean.Greene Sean.Greene@latimes.com, Vanessa.Martinez Vanessa.Martinez@latimes.com, Marc.Olson Marc.Olson@latimes.com, Tara.Paniogue Tara.Paniogue@latimes.com, Brian.Park Brian.Park@latimes.com, Jessica.Perez Jessica.Perez@latimes.com, Lora.Victorio Lora.Victorio@latimes.com, Dan.Watson Dan.Watson@latimes.com, Alexandra.Wigglesworth Alexandra.Wigglesworth@latimmes.com, Jessica.Roy Jessica.Roy@latimes.com, Steve.Saldivar Steve.Saldivar@latimes.com, Colleen.Shalby Colleen.Shalby@latimes.com, Annie.Yu Annie.Yu@latimes.com, CommsDept CommsDept@latimes.com, eric eric@rawstory.com, ads ads@jpost.com, webads webads@jpost.com, sales sales@jpost.com, subs subs@jpost.com, eedition eedition@jpost.com, archives archives@jpost.com, feedback feedback@jpost.com, letters letters@jpost.com, dan dan@jpost.com, liat liat@jpost.com, chantal chantal@jpost.com, ymags ymags@jpost.com, oped oped@jpost.com, caroline caroline@carolineglick.com, Comments Comments@Shmuley.com, bloomfieldcolumn bloomfieldcolumn@gmail.com, bsofer bsofer@netvision.net.il, david david@davidmweinberg.com, gershon gershon@ipcri.org, seth seth@jpost.com, gtroy gtroy@videotron.ca, Jonathanbrosenblum Jonathanbrosenblum@gmail.com, ileibler ileibler@netvision.net.il, mfreund613 mfreund613@gmail.com, Cashmangreerfc Cashmangreerfc@gmail.com, accounts accounts@jpost.com, funds funds@jpost.com, Rich.Fimbres Rich.Fimbres@washpost.com, AnnMarie.Taylor AnnMarie.Taylor@washpost.com, letters letters@nytimes.com, inytletters inytletters@nytimes.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, corrections corrections@nytimes.com, thearts thearts@nytimes.com, books books@nytimes.com, dining dining@nytimes.com, home home@nytimes.com, magazine magazine@nytimes.com, oped oped@nytimes.com, realestate realestate@nytimes.com, scitimes scitimes@nytimes.com, sports sports@nytimes.com, sunbiz sunbiz@nytimes.com, sundaystyles sundaystyles@nytimes.com, travelmail travelmail@nytimes.com
SWEEEEEET! A free email spamming list! Thanks for the hookup! Gotta go tweak my ads for earthquake powered penis pumps
Old 3rd March 2018, 10:54 PM   #216
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
SWEEEEEET! A free email spamming list! Thanks for the hookup! Gotta go tweak my ads for earthquake powered penis pumps
Old 4th March 2018, 12:33 AM   #217
Dabop
Muse

I'm not sure that they would actually want an 'ethics officer' who apparently lacks such qualities
By his own admissions, he is currently extorting and blackmailing his prospective employer and one of the largest christian churchs on the planet, plus a self confusedconfessed felon convicted of embezzlement on medical disability for mental issues, about to be homeless because he cant get along with his family...
Dont know why they arent just jumping at the chance to employ such a person as an ethics and compliance officer (a non existent opening)

Is this basically correct?

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin

Last edited by Dabop; 4th March 2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: confused?- well that too...
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 12:59 AM   #218
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Dabop View Post
I'm not sure that they would actually want an 'ethics officer' who apparently lacks such qualities
By his own admissions, he is currently extorting and blackmailing his prospective employer and one of the largest christian churchs on the planet, plus a self confusedconfessed felon convicted of embezzlement on medical disability for mental issues, about to be homeless because he cant get along with his family...
Dont know why they arent just jumping at the chance to employ such a person as an ethics and compliance officer (a non existent opening)

We're in "OZ" I miss and love that show.

The Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sneak...moqafFYQ%3D%3D

Last edited by JBReyes777; 4th March 2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 4th March 2018, 02:31 AM   #219
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? THROW ME IN PRISON? NOTE...I WROTE PRISON AND JAIL.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT BACK IN THE 1989. SERVED 3 YEARS IN FLORIDA CORRECTIONAL FACILTIY IN BREVARD COUNTY FOR EMBEZELLMENT. SO WHAT???

C'MON...GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT I CAN WORK WITH HERE!! GEEZ.
The most likely consequence I see is that you get banned from this board and can no longer post here. It's up to you whether you prefer posting someone else's copyrighted material against their express wishes or continuing to post on this board.
Old 4th March 2018, 04:08 AM   #220
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
The most likely consequence I see is that you get banned from this board and can no longer post here. It's up to you whether you prefer posting someone else's copyrighted material against their express wishes or continuing to post on this board.
I AM the creator of the Corporate Bechtel IP Copyright, along with the Uniform Trade Secret Act and the US Patent & Trademark Office of, the Department Commerce, of the United States of America, the Nation under One God, amen.

Do you even know what an "IP" is worth to a company? Do you even know what an "IP" is? It's like the Coca Cola Secret ingredient.

If you read the Corporate Bechtel Documents via LinkedIn SlideShare, you would have knowledge of this. But instead, you threaten to ban me from this site.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 4th March 2018 at 04:21 AM.
Old 4th March 2018, 04:45 AM   #221
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

I AM the creator of the Corporate Bechtel IP Copyright, along with the Uniform Trade Secret Act and the US Patent & Trademark Office of, the Department Commerce, of the United States of America, the Nation under One God, amen.

Do you even know what an "IP" is worth to a company? Do you even know what an "IP" is? It's like the Coca Cola Secret ingredient.

If you read the Corporate Bechtel Documents via LinkedIn SlideShare, you would have knowledge of this. But instead, you threaten to ban me from this site.
I'm not threatening you with anything. I personally hope you'll stick around until at least the 26th of May, so that we can explore what did or did not happen on that date and try to work out how we can best help you going forwards. Besides which, I am not an administrator or a moderator and have no power to stop you posting anything you choose, even if I wanted to.

I'm just saying that this board has rules. If you don't abide by them, you should not be surprised if you end up no longer allowed to post. I think that would be a shame. It's entirely up to you to decide whether you prefer abiding by the board rules and being allowed to continue posting, or breaking the board rules and eventually being disallowed from continuing to post. I hope you decide the former, but the choice is entirely yours.
Old 4th March 2018, 05:42 AM   #222
Dabop
Muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabop

We're in "OZ" I miss and love that show.

The Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sneak...moqafFYQ%3D%3D
Never heard of it, and a total non answer to my question.

I ask again- is my summary correct?

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 07:01 AM   #223
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

A print layout that wouldn't fit on most ID badge blanks.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 07:03 AM   #224
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well...looks like I won this Battle Hooahh!! Next please. Thank you.

I AM, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.
And yet you don't actually work for them. It seems that at this moment, you're more of a free agent TSI.
Old 4th March 2018, 07:09 AM   #225
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

CANNABIS! WHAT! CANNABIS IN THE WORK PLACE? THAT'S THE FIRST!
Might I suggest you rethink this? Bechtel, according to their website, manages the facilities owned by the department of energy that store, produce and safeguard the materials used to make nuclear warheads. This may not be the environment in which we want people smoking weed.
Old 4th March 2018, 07:14 AM   #226
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

LOLOLOLLLOL ON SO MANY LEVEL!!!!!!

I HAD TO RESPOND QUICKLY!!!!

SOMEDAY...WHOEVER YOU ARE...I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE HONOR OF MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE, AMEN.

YOU'VE MADE MY NIGHT....MY LAST NIGHT FROM BEING AMONGST THE FAMILY...BY TOMORROW NIGHT...I WILL BE HOMELESS BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING FAMILY DRAMA....THERE FORE...I MAY NOT RESPOND QUICK WITH LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS BUT BY THE CELL.

THOSE WHO ARE VIEWING THESE POST...I'LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT I AM ABLE TOO TILL 12AM CALIFORNIA TIME.

PEACE.
I mean this as a serious question. Is the family drama centered around their demand that you take your medication as a condition of staying in the house where you're currently living? If so, is it not preferable to take the medication and continue living in the home?
Old 4th March 2018, 08:48 AM   #227
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Yes. Below is an example of Bechtel.

As Candidate of Bechtel Corporation, Ethics and Compliance Officer - aka Corporate Bechtel Corporation, if or when I AM offered full time employment, along with the (IP) Intellectual Property valued at $777 Million, amen.

The IP's are; US Copyright Office, Trade Secrets, and the US Patent and Trademark Office of, the Department of Commerce, amen.

1) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...tive-ordermemo

2) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...mation-process

3) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...lobal-id-badge

4) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sneak...oseph-b-reyes/
None of those links work.
Old 4th March 2018, 11:54 AM   #228
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
None of those links work.
This one does for me, but at your own peril.

Old 4th March 2018, 02:04 PM   #229
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Could someone willing to read his linked online docs please translate this claim into English for me?

TIA.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 02:16 PM   #230
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Could someone willing to read his linked online docs please translate this claim into English for me?

TIA.
Can do easy G.I.

"I DEMAND ATTENTION!"

Old 4th March 2018, 02:22 PM   #231
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Makes you wonder what Bechtel did to deserve this level of creepy attention.
Old 4th March 2018, 02:30 PM   #232
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post

TIA.
It's a long rambling something, with different fonts, lots of random pictures, including hotel rooms, soldiers, top secret stamps, some xmas greetings, a movie poster or two, and lots and lots of random words. Oh, and a hell of a lot of 'amens' at the end of most paragraphs, and even sentences.

An example:

"Not only will you be Emotionally, Mentally and Physically engage of the Federal, State and Local HR Laws of the Corporate Bechtel E.I.P.O.P., you will be ordered to have fun in real-time action as well, in receipt of the Executive Order_Memo. Yes. An order from the Corporate and Legal Organization, of the Bechtel Corporation, of the Employees of the HR Organization to have FUN! Amen!"

You get the general idea?

One of my favourite bits, even if I have absolutely no idea what it means:

"All internal and external violation(s) of non-compliant, during or after Corporate Bechtel E.I.P.O.P., the Corporate Bechtel TSI, ready to deploy hooahh! And battle in the honorable court, in the presence of, the Most Honorable Employment Law Judge presiding, amen."
Old 4th March 2018, 02:31 PM   #233
fagin
Philosopher

Amen....
Old 4th March 2018, 02:33 PM   #234
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Makes you wonder what Bechtel did to deserve this level of creepy attention.
Apparently they built the Hoover Dam and 'Sin City'. (What he calls Vegas - I thought the Mob built Vegas?)
Old 4th March 2018, 03:06 PM   #235
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

AS THE ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF, CORPORATE BECHTEL CORPORATION, HERE'S A SNEEK PEEK OF CORPORATE BECHTEL TSI (TOP SECRET INGREDIENT), AMEN.

I don't think it's just me, that page is a website's doppelganger. Just substitute the word Bechtel for Timecube. All the way up to their ultra-freakish fascination with somebody named Gawd. I wonder if LinkedIn® knows its pixels are being mistreated. Amen.

Gene the (now dead) Timecube guy once went to a blood pressure screening (I think, or something) at MIT and he spewed his BS to anyone there who would listen and they could only laugh. He then used that experience for his cockamamie claim that <wait for it> "he debated his Timecube theory at Harvard and they couldn't prove him wrong". Which can happen when you debate the janitor. He then had hats and shirts printed with "MIT - 2002". True story.

And why Bechtel? Why not really go for the gusto, like Enron?
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 03:55 PM   #236
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Thanks, can't say I'm surprised at the Timecube Redux impression.

But what I meant was... that claim I quoted saying JB "created" some IP in use at both the corp and the US Gov.

Some EULA text? It makes no sense.
I've no idea and am curious.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2018, 04:06 PM   #237
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
<SNIP> Gawd. I wonder if LinkedIn® knows its pixels are being mistreated. Amen. <SNIP>
Yes, they do. I reported the account as violating their TOS. That sort of incoherent mindsplatter is what Facebook is for.
Old 4th March 2018, 07:31 PM   #238
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Apparently they built the Hoover Dam and 'Sin City'. (What he calls Vegas - I thought the Mob built Vegas?)
The boys brought the money and ambition but Del Webb did the building.

Old 4th March 2018, 09:55 PM   #239
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
It's a long rambling something, with different fonts, lots of random pictures, including hotel rooms, soldiers, top secret stamps, some xmas greetings, a movie poster or two, and lots and lots of random words. Oh, and a hell of a lot of 'amens' at the end of most paragraphs, and even sentences.

An example:

"Not only will you be Emotionally, Mentally and Physically engage of the Federal, State and Local HR Laws of the Corporate Bechtel E.I.P.O.P., you will be ordered to have fun in real-time action as well, in receipt of the Executive Order_Memo. Yes. An order from the Corporate and Legal Organization, of the Bechtel Corporation, of the Employees of the HR Organization to have FUN! Amen!"

You get the general idea?

One of my favourite bits, even if I have absolutely no idea what it means:

"All internal and external violation(s) of non-compliant, during or after Corporate Bechtel E.I.P.O.P., the Corporate Bechtel TSI, ready to deploy hooahh! And battle in the honorable court, in the presence of, the Most Honorable Employment Law Judge presiding, amen."
What part of TSI Top Secret Ingredient do you not understand?

What I am showing you, is a sneak peek of the illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka T.I.C.H.R, the three IP’s, amen.

This is, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 4th March 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 5th March 2018, 05:09 AM   #240
Myriad
Hyperthetical

I suggest, as a superior alternative to all this, a fidget spinner.

They don't cost much. Give it a try.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal