IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 16th September 2020, 10:06 AM   #1001
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,580
Well, perhaps the only proper conspiracy theories are the ones the come from a Russian troll farm.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:27 AM   #1002
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
All political, all the time, MSM false narratives constantly regurgitated. Parrots remain clueless.

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 10:29 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:30 AM   #1003
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,786
I am too lazy
To write a sentence full of
Q-Anon BS
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:44 AM   #1004
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Pattern



Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Correct. What I find fascinating is that CE is all about the political aspects and Bubba is all about the prurient aspects.

Quote:
by abaddon View Post
In more general terms, I find it shocking how the "bleevers" take a certain glee in the death of thousands. It is about as low as any person could sink.


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
You haven't changed, have you? Still making assumptions that are false in order to discredit and smear posters whose views you disagree with.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:44 AM   #1005
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,580
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
All political, all the time, MSM false narratives constantly regurgitated. Parrots remain clueless.
But you know the truth. That's funny.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:56 AM   #1006
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 26,392
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
All political, all the time, MSM false narratives constantly regurgitated. Parrots remain clueless.
You're doing that projecting thing again.

...which is an appropriate segue into today's bit of news. Speaking of projection, the subreddit "PedoGate", a QAnon/pizzagate follower hub, has been shut down and banned from Reddit. This coming two weeks after the moderator of that subreddit made a post confessing that police had confiscated his computer and electronics because he had been caught consuming child pornography.

His post, in which he describes his apparent addiction to pedo-porn as a struggle and begs the sub for forgiveness and understanding, was captured and archived and can be seen here.

The most interesting thing about the situation is the comments, however. Remember this is a community whose openly expressed core shared value is cheering for the alleged coming mass arrest, trials, and executions of pedophiles; yet when their very own moderator suddenly reveals himself to be a pedophile - and not even a conscientious and non-offending one, but one who has committed child porn offenses and is now in the legal process because of them - suddenly they are quite understanding and reassuring; instantly a support group for a victim who "didn't really understand" the wrong he was committing.

The situation is practically a mirror of the Roy Moore situation, where the very people who are usually ultra-reactionary and exaggeratedly condemnatory of all things pedophilia, were suddenly - consciously, willfully - making excuses for Roy Moore's actions. "In the godly Bible days, girls got married when they were 12", "The Vietnam War took away all the young men closer to their own age", "technically it's ephebephilia", "14 is old enough to know what she's doing", and so forth.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 11:16 AM   #1007
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18,838
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Parrots remain clueless.
Indeed. As one example, your fave raver Amazing Polly (among a vast menagerie of Q-nuts) is obviously quite crackers.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 11:16 AM   #1008
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing
 
Babbylonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,497
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
You're doing that projecting thing again.

...which is an appropriate segue into today's bit of news. Speaking of projection, the subreddit "PedoGate", a QAnon/pizzagate follower hub, has been shut down and banned from Reddit. This coming two weeks after the moderator of that subreddit made a post confessing that police had confiscated his computer and electronics because he had been caught consuming child pornography.

His post, in which he describes his apparent addiction to pedo-porn as a struggle and begs the sub for forgiveness and understanding, was captured and archived and can be seen here.

The most interesting thing about the situation is the comments, however. Remember this is a community whose openly expressed core shared value is cheering for the alleged coming mass arrest, trials, and executions of pedophiles; yet when their very own moderator suddenly reveals himself to be a pedophile - and not even a conscientious and non-offending one, but one who has committed child porn offenses and is now in the legal process because of them - suddenly they are quite understanding and reassuring; instantly a support group for a victim who "didn't really understand" the wrong he was committing.

The situation is practically a mirror of the Roy Moore situation, where the very people who are usually ultra-reactionary and exaggeratedly condemnatory of all things pedophilia, were suddenly - consciously, willfully - making excuses for Roy Moore's actions. "In the godly Bible days, girls got married when they were 12", "The Vietnam War took away all the young men closer to their own age", "technically it's ephebephilia", "14 is old enough to know what she's doing", and so forth.
Well, of course. Q publishes their nonsense on a site that quite openly allows child pornography. This hypocrisy was in the batter before the baking ever started.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 11:35 AM   #1009
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 26,392
Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
Well, of course. Q publishes their nonsense on a site that quite openly allows child pornography. This hypocrisy was in the batter before the baking ever started.
I think it's safe to say that the Qult has expanded beyond the group of people who are actually aware of that fact about 8chan. The irony is that even the ones who aren't still have an "our pedophiles are different" attitude.

...or it would be ironic, if we didn't know pedophiles and their victims aren't really what QAnon is about.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 12:10 PM   #1010
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,786
8chan has its biggest user base growth from the gamer gate / “fappening” exile from 4chan. I don’t think that the founder meant it as a child abuse haven, but his censorship was lax. And that no doubt gave those interested in child abuse images a home at 8chan. Their psychological projection would be a logical explanation for much of the early-stage QAnon growth. Projection of their own shame and guilt into the “elites.” But yeah, we’re well past that now.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 12:19 PM   #1011
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,580
I'm certainly no fan of pedophiles. Even when I was on the job it was only something I ran into and had to work on occasionally. It's certainly not a subject I worry about on a daily basis or go out of my way to seek out evidence of. I kind of think I'm like most people on this one. I have to say that I'm suspicious of anyone who spends as much time as Q people do worrying about it. Are Q types fighting a public battle with their private demons?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 12:35 PM   #1012
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Deputy Admin
 
Agatha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 14,074
Mod Warning Stop personalising your posts.

The topic is QAnon; kindly stick to it.
Posted By:Agatha
__________________
Why can't you be more like Agatha? - Loss Leader
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 01:04 PM   #1013
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Importance of calling attention to the pedophiles in power...

.....in no particular order:

* Blackmail (all govt, media, entertainment)

* Spotlighting exposes who covers for them.

* They need to be removed from positions of power.

* The world needs to know.


McCain's widow said 'we all knew what epstein was doing'. Claiming she was the only one that knew anything about any of them makes little sense.

For example, but not limited to, names on epstein's flight logs, and other proofs like the 90 or so leaders convicted/charged/implicated with pedo crimes....

All this makes it reasonable to wonder who in leadership, media, hollywood etc might be taking orders from someone blackmailing them with footage of some bad behavior, because we all know it happens. Just one undeniable possibility is that Epstein and Maxwell were in position to do it, either for their own gain, or under contract for some government, or any party wanting to control someone in power, such as media, congress, entertainment.

Does Maxwell have footage of Trump misbehaving?

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 01:09 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 01:12 PM   #1014
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Indeed. As one example, your fave raver Amazing Polly (among a vast menagerie of Q-nuts) is obviously quite crackers.

Evidence?

I thought not.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 01:19 PM   #1015
RedStapler
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 839
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Importance of calling attention to the pedophiles in power...

.....in no particular order:

* Blackmail (all govt, media, entertainment)

* Spotlighting exposes who covers for them.

* They need to be removed from positions of power.

* The world needs to know.


McCain's widow said 'we all knew what epstein was doing'. Claiming she was the only one that knew anything about any of them makes little sense.

For example, but not limited to, names on epstein's flight logs, and other proofs like the 90 or so leaders convicted/charged/implicated with pedo crimes....

All this makes it reasonable to wonder who in leadership, media, hollywood etc might be taking orders from someone blackmailing them with footage of some bad behavior, because we all know it happens. Just one undeniable possibility is that Epstein and Maxwell were in position to do it, either for their own gain, or under contract for some government, or any party wanting to control someone in power, such as media, congress, entertainment.

Does Maxwell have footage of Trump misbehaving?
Evidence for all these claims? I thought not
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 01:34 PM   #1016
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18,838
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Evidence?

I thought not.
Amazing Polly, as with all Q-credules, brings no evidence, just bald assertions, vile unproven accusations, and outright lies. So no, Q-nuts have no evidence.

Last edited by Resume; 16th September 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 02:29 PM   #1017
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
It shows when they dont know what Polly has presented



Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Amazing Polly, as with all Q-credules, brings no evidence, just bald assertions, vile unproven accusations, and outright lies. So no, Q-nuts have no evidence.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 02:34 PM   #1018
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18,838
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
It shows when they dont know what Polly has presented
I know what she has presented: vile, disgusting unevidenced accusations, bald assertions, and wild-ass conspiracy ********. She is a YouTube nutbar trolling other nutbars for clicks.

Beguiling the credulous for profit and attention is a long-observed phenomenon.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 02:35 PM   #1019
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
Evidence for all these claims? I thought not
You missed it. Search a couple pages back.

Or find it at https://qagg.news/?page=3
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 02:37 PM   #1020
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Doubling down with double zip looks like

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I know what she has presented: vile, disgusting unevidenced accusations, bald assertions, and wild-ass conspiracy ********. She is a YouTube nutbar trolling other nutbars for clicks.

Beguiling the credulous for profit and attention is a long-observed phenomenon.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 03:06 PM   #1021
RedStapler
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 839
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You missed it. Search a couple pages back.

Or find it at https://qagg.news/?page=3
I see a lot of claims and anecdotes. Evidence? Nope.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 03:40 PM   #1022
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,432
Lauren Witzke, a Qanon person, won the GOP nomination to US Senate in Deleware on Tuesday.

Fortunately, she won't win.

Unfortunately, this tells us something about the GOP.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.

Last edited by varwoche; 16th September 2020 at 03:41 PM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 04:01 PM   #1023
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
All political, all the time, MSM false narratives constantly regurgitated. Parrots remain clueless.
You mean your Q-Anon parrots.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polly 3.jpg (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 04:07 PM   #1024
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Importance of calling attention to the pedophiles in power

Does Maxwell have footage of Trump misbehaving?
We all have those photos. Maxwell recruited Virginia Giuffre from Mar-a-Lago. Did you forget again?

"Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trump Ivanka 2.jpg (50.5 KB, 5 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 04:10 PM   #1025
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
It shows when they dont know what Polly has presented
Write down what Q-Anon's Polly the parrot has "presented" and the supporting evidence for her insane claims?

You can't can you?

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:00 PM   #1026
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 26,392
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
We all have those photos. Maxwell recruited Virginia Giuffre from Mar-a-Lago. Did you forget again?

"Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago"
Ah yes, the Epstein case. A tale of two Federal district attorneys.

One cut Epstein and all of his co-conspirators a secret immunity deal and let them walk. Trump gave him a Cabinet post.

The other one threw Epstein in the slammer. Trump fired him.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:07 PM   #1027
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Ah yes, the Epstein case. A tale of two Federal district attorneys. One cut Epstein and all of his co-conspirators a secret immunity deal and let them walk. Trump gave him a Cabinet post.
The other one threw Epstein in the slammer. Trump fired him.
Perhaps Bubba's Q-Anon friends will tell us when Trump will arrest Trump?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:31 PM   #1028
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Further proof of adding nothing to a discussion about blackmail quality video of powerful pedophiles noted, below.



Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
We all have those photos. Maxwell recruited Virginia Giuffre from Mar-a-Lago. Did you forget again?

"Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago"

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:32 PM   #1029
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247



Latest spoon feeding demand, combined with admission of ignorance, while feigning actual knowledge of thread topic


Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Write down what Q-Anon's Polly the parrot has "presented"


Nope


It is all there to see, available for anyone that is actually interested in learning.

Why they prefer to remain in the dark is explained very well, elsewhere.

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 05:58 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:46 PM   #1030
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Yet more ignorance demonstrated with failed reference.

Trump bannned epstein from Mar a Lago for this. The police dept publicly thanked Trump for voluntarily providing information on epstein.

Quote:
by Matthew Ellard
We all have those photos. Maxwell recruited Virginia Giuffre from Mar-a-Lago. Did you forget again?

"Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago"

Such a waste.

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 05:55 PM   #1031
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
All hands on deck laddies....


Torpedos !!


Away the Boats !!!


Quote:
Quote:

Senate panel approves subpoenas for 41 key figures in ‘spygate’

Take your pick from search results

https://www.google.com/search?channe...spygate’

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 07:45 PM   #1032
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Good question.?

Quote:
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east?

Peace doesn't sell.
WAR [fear] does.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 08:08 PM   #1033
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Even if the Bee could explain to the Fly why pollen is better than dog sh*t, the fly will never understand.


Present company excluded, of course

Last edited by Bubba; 16th September 2020 at 08:23 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 08:50 PM   #1034
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Nope
Poor poor Bubba. Polly the Q-Anon parrot is sooooo important, yet you can't write down any of her claims that she backs up with evidence.

That's pretty funny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polly 3.jpg (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 08:56 PM   #1035
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Trump bannned epstein from Mar a Lago for this.
You mean Trump tried to deflect the evidence already pointing towards Trump and Epstein.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trumpand Epstein 2.jpg (54.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Trumpand Epstein.jpg (37.3 KB, 2 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:15 PM   #1036
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 26,392
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Trump bannned epstein from Mar a Lago for this. The police dept publicly thanked Trump for voluntarily providing information on epstein.
No, Trump did not ban Epstein from Mar-a-Lago "for this". Epstein wasn't even the person who did "this"; Ghislaine Maxwell was, and Trump never banned Ghislaine Maxwell from Mar-a-Lago at any point. Indeed, from his own comments toward Ghislaine Maxwell it seems to be the case that he still considers her a friend, or at least likes her enough that he's refusing to say anything negative about her.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:22 PM   #1037
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Trump bannned epstein from Mar a Lago for this.
Bubba's lies weren't even close.

President Donald Trump banned wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein from his exclusive Mar-a-Lago club for hitting on the teenage daughter of another member

Virginia Giuffre was a masseur, not another member's daughter. It seems Mar a Lago was a great place to find young girls for Trump and Epstein.

It also seems to have happened more than two years after a state grand jury charged Epstein with soliciting prostitution.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/04/trum...g-on-girl.html
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:30 PM   #1038
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
The silent majority having seen Polly's work have no need for spoon feeding.

It may be hopeless.



Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Poor poor Bubba. Polly the Q-Anon parrot is sooooo important, yet you can't write down any of her claims that she backs up with evidence.

That's pretty funny.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:34 PM   #1039
Matthew Ellard
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The silent majority having seen Polly's work have no need for spoon feeding.
Soooo you admit you can't find one claim from Polly Q-Anon the parrot that has any backing evidence.

We already knew that.

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:45 PM   #1040
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,247
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
So you admit you can't find one claim
How often do you spoon feed abusive critics ?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.