IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 24th November 2020, 02:10 PM   #2641
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
So, to review:

No PIZZAGATE!!

No OPRAHGATE!!

No TOMHANKSGATE!!

No WAYFAIRGATE!!

No LAPTOPGATE!!

No DOMINIONGATE!!

No Frogmarching!!

No Gitmo!!

No nothing, ever.
Hmmmm time for fringe reset. Wait I've got it Harris is the one that is going to trigger the storm. She is working for Trump, will bump off Biden, become president then, cancel the 2020 election after the fact then marry Trump and make him her Qcumber Tsar.

Simples
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 03:01 PM   #2642
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Q-Anon Fringe Re-set "plans"

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Hmmmm time for fringe reset.

Harris is the one that is going to trigger the storm. She is working for Trump, will bump off Biden, become president then, cancel the 2020 election after the fact then marry Trump and make him her Qcumber Tsar.
Simples
Well yes that is all very plausible (Yes Bubba?) but not what's really going on.

In reality "Q" told me that Trump has already arrested the Clintons, Obama and liberal paedophiles. Trump simply replaced them with look-a-like robots. The real Clintons, Obamas and liberal paedophiles are slaves in calendar print shop that has added extra days to every month since 2016.

Trump has tricked the world into thinking it is November, when it is still only January. The "fake" election was a ruse so Trump can see who his real enemies are......... before the real election.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 12:10 AM   #2643
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

There has been the idea that Trump get's a write-in in Georgia as a Senator, then, using his new position, is going to replace McConnell and actually do all the Senate Investigations into Hunter and Hillary that the Deep State Turtle wouldn't do.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 05:22 AM   #2644
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Well yes that is all very plausible (Yes Bubba?) but not what's really going on.

In reality "Q" told me that Trump has already arrested the Clintons, Obama and liberal paedophiles. Trump simply replaced them with look-a-like robots. The real Clintons, Obamas and liberal paedophiles are slaves in calendar print shop that has added extra days to every month since 2016.

Trump has tricked the world into thinking it is November, when it is still only January. The "fake" election was a ruse so Trump can see who his real enemies are......... before the real election.
You're getting a bit too good at this class of thing: have you been spending too much time around some of these eejits?
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 08:07 AM   #2645
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
You're getting a bit too good at this class of thing: have you been spending too much time around some of these eejits?
It's rubbing off. I think he meant subtract days, not add.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 09:24 AM   #2646
Hans
Philosopher

Yes making up mad impossible things is quite easy for well-educated, clear thinking people - the one problem is we don't actually believe what we make up - while 'Bubba' and his ilk DO.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 10:11 AM   #2647
eerok
Quixoticist

I don't usually recommend videos, but I think this one is particularly interesting. The first part is about flat earth things, but starting at 37:48, it's about QAnon. Worth a watch IMO. (The whole thing is good.)

In Search of a Flat Earth. Documentary about the flat earth and greater conspiracy community. [reddit.com/r/ReQovery]
Old 25th November 2020, 10:18 AM   #2648
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
There has been the idea that Trump get's a write-in in Georgia as a Senator, then, using his new position, is going to replace McConnell and actually do all the Senate Investigations into Hunter and Hillary that the Deep State Turtle wouldn't do.
Mostly being promoted by liberals as a joke and possible means of diluting the R vote, I think.
Old 25th November 2020, 02:09 PM   #2649
eerok
Quixoticist

If this is for real, it's one of the most thoroughly dug rabbit holes I've ever seen.

I'm now past giving a **** about my co-worker [reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties]
Old 25th November 2020, 02:37 PM   #2650
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
It's rubbing off. I think he meant subtract days, not add.
Whoops. Yes you are right. Those evil liberals tricked me and I should have had the Clintons and Obamas subtract days from each month's calendar.

Thankfully Trump thought about that and bought the international dateline. Trump carefully added back extra days......and no one noticed, apart from those lying liberals who did.

29 dimension chess
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2020, 02:47 PM   #2651
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
I think the people who now run the "Flat Earth Society" are heaps better at this than I am. I'm never 100% sure if they are serious or having a great time. They announced how the flat earth society was going global.

On a darker note, the boys and girls in St Petersburg, Russia, who previously pumped USA social media with nonsense did work to "talk point crib sheets" so there is someone in Russia who is very good at making up this sort of nonsense.
Old 1st December 2020, 10:02 AM   #2652
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

A hoax article about Barack Obama being "arrested for espionage" has the Qult all a-flutter this morning.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 10:17 AM   #2653
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
A hoax article about Barack Obama being "arrested for espionage" has the Qult all a-flutter this morning.
Apparently the Biden ankle injury is bringing out the Q classics as well. In the past, Q morons would comb over pictures of the regular villains looking for any wrinkle or fold on pants that would indicate that these people are wearing a prison tracking anklet. Apparently an ankle cast or brace are just disguises to hide this sign of imprisonment.

Quote:
QAnon Supporters Think Biden's Medical Boot Is Hiding Ankle Monitor Following Secret Arrest
https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-biden...arrest-1551408
Old 1st December 2020, 10:59 AM   #2654
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

you know who is totally cool with people covering their ankle monitor in a plaster cast?

the cops.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 11:47 AM   #2655
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
If this is for real, it's one of the most thoroughly dug rabbit holes I've ever seen.

I'm now past giving a **** about my co-worker [reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties]
Hey, that is par for the course on Reddit.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 12:24 PM   #2656
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Gotta say, between this and the pedo cannibal propositions, I'm feeling pretty good about my intellectual prowess nowadays.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 01:51 PM   #2657
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Gotta say, between this and the pedo cannibal propositions, I'm feeling pretty good about my intellectual prowess nowadays.
As apparently are at least a gross of demented chickens.
Old 1st December 2020, 02:13 PM   #2658
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

I love the idea of all these people being secretly arrested and formally charged with multiple counts of cannibalism and child torture and then just being let out with an ankle monitor.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 05:08 PM   #2659
xjx388
Philosopher

I love the idea of all these people being secretly arrested and formally charged with multiple counts of cannibalism and child torture and then just being let out with an ankle monitor.

“You have been charged with running a vast empire engaging in some of the most heinous crimes we can imagine! Your network of allies is vast and you have access to several locations out of reach to law enforcement. Therefore, I must confine you to ankle monitors in your own home, on your word that you won’t eat and rape anymore children! And no calling the Secret Tunnels Under Pedophilic Interconnected Domiciles organization!
Old 1st December 2020, 05:17 PM   #2660
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
“You have been charged with running a vast empire engaging in some of the most heinous crimes we can imagine! Your network of allies is vast and you have access to several locations out of reach to law enforcement. Therefore, I must confine you to ankle monitors in your own home, on your word that you won’t eat and rape anymore children! And no calling the Secret Tunnels Under Pedophilic Interconnected Domiciles organization!
And no fair using Ghislaine Maxwell's network of secret submarines, either!
Old 2nd December 2020, 05:55 AM   #2661
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
you know who is totally cool with people covering their ankle monitor in a plaster cast?

the cops.
Still chuckling at the idea that the feds need an ankle monitor to know where Obama, the former president, or HRC, the former first lady, or Biden, the president-elect are at all times.

These people are probably within eyeshot of multiple federal agents every waking moment of the day. These people can't be five minutes late in the shower without the secret service knowing about it.

But yeah, Q patriots keep tabs on these high profile criminals the same way we keep track of bar brawlers on bail awaiting trial.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 2nd December 2020 at 05:56 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:35 AM   #2662
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I'm amused by the idea that you would need to put an ankle bracelet on someone with a security detail and press pool assigned to them. What is it the ankle monitor will tell you that the Secret Service agents and pool reporters won't?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:34 AM   #2663
SteveAitch
Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
... What is it the ankle monitor will tell you that the Secret Service agents and pool reporters won't?
Maybe it has a built in step-counter so that they know they are getting enough exercise?
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:59 AM   #2664
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
And no fair using Ghislaine Maxwell's network of secret submarines, either!
Secret subs aren't S.T.U.P.I.D., they're cool as hell.
Lord knows, if I had Bezos money a decade ago, I'd have had US Subs (Triton) go ahead and build one of their proposed luxury submersible motor yachts.
And surface in McCovey Cove during a Giants game.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 2nd December 2020 at 10:02 AM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 05:02 AM   #2665
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I'm amused by the idea that you would need to put an ankle bracelet on someone with a security detail and press pool assigned to them. What is it the ankle monitor will tell you that the Secret Service agents and pool reporters won't?
I thought they had this Bill Gates microchip anyway? Why not use that?
Old 3rd December 2020, 07:40 AM   #2666
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I've been seeing Obama everywhere. So he's on house arrest but allowed to do his book tour and campaign for Democrats in Georgia. Sounds totally legit.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 07:51 AM   #2667
SteveAitch
Thinker

I've been seeing Obama everywhere. So he's on house arrest but allowed to do his book tour and campaign for Democrats in Georgia. Sounds totally legit.
You are seeing Obama everywhere... Or are you? You don't think the lizard people only have the one Obama suit, do you...
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2020, 02:19 PM   #2668
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

An update on the Q-anon/sovcit consumer complaint I posted earlier:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Note the comment from her family about placing a Q-anon license plate on her vehicle.

Delusional birds fly in delusional circles.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2020, 02:34 PM   #2669
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The Qanon people have seen the Soprano episodes where Uncle Junior was under house arrest too many times.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 11:25 PM   #2670
Jhau
Scholar

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Apparently the Biden ankle injury is bringing out the Q classics as well.
A conspiracy theorist whom I know is absolutely convinced that Biden's ankle injury was inflicted on him by operatives of the Deep State, as a reminder to him that he must stay in line and do as he is told.
Jhau is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 03:57 AM   #2671
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
I feel like a smart mofo when I read their online ramblings and craziness.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 03:59 AM   #2672
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Apparently the Biden ankle injury is bringing out the Q classics as well. In the past, Q morons would comb over pictures of the regular villains looking for any wrinkle or fold on pants that would indicate that these people are wearing a prison tracking anklet. Apparently an ankle cast or brace are just disguises to hide this sign of imprisonment.
Do you remember in the run up to the 2016 election, online conspiracy nutters were going over pictures and video of Hillary and her Secret Service detail and convinced she had some sort of disease that causes seizures or anaphylactic shock or something and that one of her Secret Service bodyguards was seen to be carrying an epi-pen or benzodiazepine injection in case she had a seizure or fit or whatever.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2020, 06:23 AM   #2673
Disbelief
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Jhau View Post
A conspiracy theorist whom I know is absolutely convinced that Biden's ankle injury was inflicted on him by operatives of the Deep State, as a reminder to him that he must stay in line and do as he is told.
I heard it was because he kicked Trump's ass so hard, he broke his foot. Could be a rumor.

Quote me where I said conspiracists use evidence. - mchapman
Disbelief is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2020, 06:32 AM   #2674
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Disbelief View Post
I heard it was because he kicked Trump's ass so hard, he broke his foot. Could be a rumor.
Yeah, when you kick someone so hard you totally make them your bitch like Biden did to Trump. you're bound to get a foot injury.
Old 7th December 2020, 07:39 AM   #2675
Timur
Student

In response to Matthew Ellard:
On a darker note, the boys and girls in St Petersburg, Russia, who previously pumped USA social media with nonsense did work to "talk point crib sheets" so there is someone in Russia who is very good at making up this sort of nonsense.

You're absolutely right! I would love to see a flowchart demonstrating the links between the actual info-conspirators; Miller and Bannon, backed by Mercer here; Prigozhin's Internet Research Agency (IRA - a subtle finger to the Brits?), and so on.
Timur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2020, 05:20 PM   #2676
eerok
Quixoticist

By the look of things around here lately, QAnons have lost their mojo now that their hero has fallen. Is the whole stupid deal finally over?
Old 10th December 2020, 07:18 PM   #2677
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
By the look of things around here lately, QAnons have lost their mojo now that their hero has fallen. Is the whole stupid deal finally over?
It'll probably morph into some other pernicious, seditious, bat -**** conspiracy. The suckers will forget the utter failure of everything Q and latch onto . . . R, or some other credulous crapola. It is amusing to watch them fail and flail so predictably though.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2020, 11:34 AM   #2678
Bubba
Philosopher

If Biden prevails, getting to the bottom of this will be a top priority and MSM will be all over it

Quote:
FBI Has Files From Laptop of Slain DNC Staffer Seth Rich

The Epoch Times confirmed the email is legitimate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-ha...g-2020-12-11-2

Last edited by Bubba; 11th December 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2020, 11:46 AM   #2679
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
If Biden prevails
306 - 232. Oh Bubba, did your sources not explain what that means?

Ovah!

Quote:
The Epoch Times . . .
Oh Bubba, bwahahahahahahahhahahahahah!! So ******* what?

Last edited by Resume; 11th December 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2020, 12:20 PM   #2680
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
If Biden prevails, getting to the bottom of this will be a top priority and MSM will be all over it

The Epoch Times confirmed the email is legitimate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-ha...g-2020-12-11-2
Another grade-A source of...something I try to avoid stepping in.

Shouldn't you be out without a mask fighting for your right to breath?

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories