IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , jimmy kimmel

Old 26th August 2016, 08:48 PM   #1
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Jimmy Kimmel's Picklegate

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2016, 10:27 PM   #2
Axxman300
Illuminator

Clearly there was a second gunman who made the actual kill shot on that defenseless jar.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2016, 11:01 PM   #3
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

I'm confused- I am good at opening jars, pickle or otherwise. Jam, too. Are pickles communist? I like peppers also.

Somebody help me. Hillary and her man hands threaten me.....
Old 26th August 2016, 11:56 PM   #4
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Alex's jar opening was faked. The pop sound was at the end, so it was loosened and he just pretended to open it.
Old 27th August 2016, 05:57 AM   #5
Jrrarglblarg

The gun was totally not loud enough, and everyone knows an air gun isn't powerful enough to break a glass jar. I'm calling shenanigans. We need a special investigation.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2016, 06:19 AM   #6
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Yep, the "pickle can" fell back and to the left -- had to be a second shooter. A thin layer of supernanothermite paint was used to make the "can" lid expand and open easily.

Last edited by WilliamSeger; 27th August 2016 at 06:22 AM.
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2016, 04:20 PM   #7
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

The pickle jar was a false flag to distract everyone's attention away from the olive jar.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2016, 04:50 PM   #8
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Can someone describe the original premise?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2016, 05:14 PM   #9
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Hey, I'm a male and younger than Hillary and I still need one of these. They work great, by the way.
Old 28th August 2016, 11:39 PM   #10
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Alex Jones thinks Hillary Clinton can't open a can jar of pickles, and that when she did so on Kimmel's show, it was somehow faked.

One of the three tramps had a can jar opener, didn't they?
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2016, 11:46 PM   #11
Noztradamus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
It was a humorous "bit". Hillary is really bad at doing these
Old 29th August 2016, 04:06 AM   #12
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

I fully agree with Kimmel that this is a canspiracy.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories