IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ethnic cleansing , Sudan incidents , Sudan issues

Old 14th June 2004, 09:49 AM   #81
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleopatra
I have been called a Mossad agend, a PLO agent and many other similar things.
You a Mossad agent? Hahahaha! You are too much... You are nothing more than some woman in Greece filling JREF posters heads full of nonsense, like free Marwan Barghuti, and when a poster arrives who you don't want here you begin with the attacks and repeated "troll" and "right-wing" labels, mixed in with a few childish
Edited by Darat:  Breach of Rule 8 removed.
to boot. It is well-documented for all to see right here in this thread.
Quote:
Originally posted by BillyTK
That makes no sense whatsoever. And didn't the USUK coalition invade because Iraq wasn't "disarming" fast enough?
Hey, I didn't invade Iraq nor is this thread about Iraq. I just know 1441 was one of the reasons Iraq was invaded.
Quote:
Originally posted by BillyTK
Y'don't think the events in Darfur and the civil war are kind of related?
They are related. But in the case of Dafur the Sudanese government is backing the militia doing all the killing.
Quote:
Originally posted by a_unique_person
is that you try to make everything so black and white simple. The Palestinians are just a bunch of murderous thugs.
I have never ever said "all palestinians are murderous thugs", and I challenge you to quote the text where I did.

Last edited by Darat; 7th March 2007 at 01:31 AM.
zenith-nadir is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2004, 10:33 AM   #82
Cleopatra
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally posted by zenith-nadir
You a Mossad agent? Hahahaha! You are too much... You are nothing more than some woman in Greece filling JREF posters heads full of nonsense, like free Marwan Barghuti
Reading comprehension is not your strong point. Let's hope that you will impove. I never claimed that I am an agent of anybody. People who have disagreed with what I have posted have attributed to me various labels.

So,let me repeat something simple: Sell the " Cleopatra revealed her real face" somewhere else. I have never hidden my beliefs.
I am sorry you don't share them also I am sorry that I cannot let gems like "Judea and Samaria" and calling the Israelis " Jews" to pass unnoticed.

I have fried others in this forum, like AUP and Demon about the way they use those terms why should I make an exception for you, because you support Israel?

You believe that you post facts.Your are not the only one who does that I have to admit. There are others from the other side of the river that believe that they post facts too.
The problem is that your and their facts cannot interpret the crisis and they do not lead to solutions but of course you don't care about that.

The way you referred to my opinion about Barghouti speaks volumes of the way you perceive the reality in Middle East. You imply that the Israelis who advocate his freedom ( too late now--in case you don't know it) and the Israelis that want the Arab terrorists trialed and not executed according to the Mosaic Law are traitors.

This shows the narrowmindness that all of your kind whether they support Sharon or Arafat demonstrate.

You stick on your silly facts and you scream. For each "fact" you post there is always a counter fact and this is because both facts are manufactured from industries of propaganda that have only goal: to perpetuate the Middle East crisis.

But you didn't reply to my questions but I won't hold my breath waiting for answers.

You seem so concerned with facts and yet you keep making fundamental "mistakes".
How come you called the Israelis Jews? Was it because you don't know that the people of Israel are not only Jews or you belong to those that they believe that Israel should be inhabited by Jews only?
Cleopatra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2004, 03:50 AM   #83
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleopatra
Reading comprehension is not your strong point. Let's hope that you will impove. I never claimed that I am an agent of anybody. People who have disagreed with what I have posted have attributed to me various labels. So,let me repeat something simple: Sell the " Cleopatra revealed her real face" somewhere else. I have never hidden my beliefs.
I am sorry you don't share them also I am sorry that I cannot let gems like "Judea and Samaria" and calling the Israelis " Jews" to pass unnoticed.I have fried others in this forum, like AUP and Demon about the way they use those terms why should I make an exception for you, because you support Israel?You believe that you post facts.Your are not the only one who does that I have to admit. There are others from the other side of the river that believe that they post facts too.The problem is that your and their facts cannot interpret the crisis and they do not lead to solutions but of course you don't care about that.The way you referred to my opinion about Barghouti speaks volumes of the way you perceive the reality in Middle East. You imply that the Israelis who advocate his freedom ( too late now--in case you don't know it) and the Israelis that want the Arab terrorists trialed and not executed according to the Mosaic Law are traitors.This shows the narrowmindness that all of your kind whether they support Sharon or Arafat demonstrate.You stick on your silly facts and you scream. For each "fact" you post there is always a counter fact and this is because both facts are manufactured from industries of propaganda that have only goal: to perpetuate the Middle East crisis.But you didn't reply to my questions but I won't hold my breath waiting for answers.You seem so concerned with facts and yet you keep making fundamental "mistakes".How come you called the Israelis Jews? Was it because you don't know that the people of Israel are not only Jews or you belong to those that they believe that Israel should be inhabited by Jews only?

Your entire STRAWMAN about my use of the word "jews" has left the Absurd Station and is chugging along the tracks at ludicrous speed towards the city of Preposterous. You are a total nutcase, thank you for finally validating it.

Sincerely

Zenith-Nadir
zenith-nadir is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2004, 04:32 AM   #84
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Quote:
Originally posted by zenith-nadir

Your entire STRAWMAN about my use of the word "jews" has left the Absurd Station and is chugging along the tracks at ludicrous speed towards the city of Preposterous. You are a total nutcase, thank you for finally validating it.

Sincerely

Zenith-Nadir
You better believe it ZN, there have been disagreements between several of us, with Cleopatra and Fool, for example, coming to blows on at least one occasion. And humble self being accused of using Demon as my sock-puppet. (Which offended Demon no end).

No conspiracy here, move along.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics