IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , Kim Jong-Il

Reply
Old 22nd December 2011, 12:10 AM   #41
angrysoba
Philosophile
 
angrysoba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Osaka, Japan
Posts: 29,610
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
They gotta fit Joooos in somehow. I say he had a pacemaker and Israel killed it with a new version of Stuxnet, so NK couldn't supply Israel's enemies with weapons.

Oops, I've said too much again.
Yep, Fulford's theory has Jooooooos.

But it's the Rothschilds and their Japanese agents:

Quote:
The death has left Yasuhiro Nakasone, the top North Korean and Rothschild agent in Japan, without a power base, Japanese underworld sources say.
Aha!

Quote:
In Europe as well, the Khazarian control grid appears to be falling apart.

Most importantly satanic Pope Benedict XVI has been rejected by most senior clergy and is dying. The installation of Khazarian puppets in Greece, in Italy, at the head of the European Central Bank and as President of the European Union has failed to do anything to prevent the Euro crisis from accelerating. Moves to make the EU more dictatorial failed to affect credit ratings or change the financial reality that the EU is bankrupt.

In fact, CIA sources in Europe are now saying Germany has begun negotiations with Russia to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.

This would mean a Russian/German-controlled Europe and leave the French as junior partners.

The Khazarian satanic cabal is still ... babble, blather, babble...
Khazarian satanic cabal is another term for the You-Know-Whooooooos
__________________
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2011, 12:16 AM   #42
Scott Sommers
Illuminator
 
Scott Sommers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,859
Nakasone? The guy's 93 years old. Even his son is 66. He's a Japanese nationalist. How does that make him a NK agent?
__________________
See my blog,
Wonders of the Invisible World
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2011, 12:26 AM   #43
angrysoba
Philosophile
 
angrysoba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Osaka, Japan
Posts: 29,610
Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
Nakasone? The guy's 93 years old. Even his son is 66. He's a Japanese nationalist. How does that make him a NK agent?
I know. I thought he was dead.
__________________
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2011, 12:41 AM   #44
Scott Sommers
Illuminator
 
Scott Sommers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,859
Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
I know. I thought he was dead.
So did I. I only know this because I was told by the Great Wiki. The idea that control of the Asian Illuminati rests with grandpa Nakasone is about as silly as you can get.
__________________
See my blog,
Wonders of the Invisible World
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2011, 01:44 PM   #45
Obviousman
Muse
 
Obviousman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 652
Originally Posted by timhau View Post
It may have the range, but does it have the accuracy? If my memory serves, the success of their test launches has not been exactly glorious.
That's a fair call; I don't know the CEP of the Taepo Dong 2. I'll see if it is available anywhere online.

It'd be a little funny with respect to Australia. Normally you don't worry too much about the CEP of a nuke however considering the very low population density of the possible target areas in northern Australia, you need to be accurate else all you are going to do is blow up a few kangaroos.
__________________
Any time it can be proved that one of my studies is wrong, I am more eager than anyone to acknowledge AND CORRECT IT.
Jack White

Little White Lies.......
Obviousman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2011, 07:51 PM   #46
Rubedo
New Blood
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
South Korean intelligence officials are casting doubts on Pyongyang's story, says John M. Glionna at the Los Angeles Times. According to Won Sei-hoon, "South Korea's top spy," satellite photographs of the Pyongyang train station reveal that Kim's train was actually stationary at the time of the leader's reported death, not traveling through the country as reported. "There were no signs the train ever moved,"
Rubedo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2011, 02:19 AM   #47
timhau
NWO Litter Technician
 
timhau's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Posts: 14,513
There may be something to it. Or alternatively, they may be doing some ass-covering after getting caught with their pants down -- they apparently read about Dear Leader's demise from the papers, just like the rest of us.
__________________
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord, in his wisdom, doesn't work that way. I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Emo Philips
timhau is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2011, 03:04 AM   #48
Scott Sommers
Illuminator
 
Scott Sommers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,859
Originally Posted by timhau View Post
There may be something to it. Or alternatively, they may be doing some ass-covering after getting caught with their pants down -- they apparently read about Dear Leader's demise from the papers, just like the rest of us.
Or it's proof that a secret race of reptilians and their human slaves really control the world and its fate. They have masterminded the entire history of the human race through a conspiratorial control over major events and human elites. They live in giant caverns deep inside the Earth and underneath the Denver International Airport. They are responsible for our history of human wars and racial hatred. They fly UFOs and control a science fiction technology far beyond the piddly machines that we think of as hi-tech.

I don't which sounds more reasonable. You pick.
__________________
See my blog,
Wonders of the Invisible World
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:47 AM   #49
madfoot
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 367
Originally Posted by timhau View Post
As long as a) what they report is possible (and not even very surprising, considering that we know Kim Jong has not been Wel lately) and b) there is no credible conflicting information, then yes, we can take their report as a reasonable starting point -- for now. We'll certainly reassess probabilities if the military top brass disposes of Kim 3.0 and declares rule by a junta, if Kim Jong Il walks to his own funeral on the 28th and KCNA claims he was resurrected, or if he's found on a remote Caribbean island playing poker with Elvis. Being a skeptic doesn't mean you think everyone's trying to BS you all the time.
On the other hand, there may be no reason to doubt the "official story", if you will, but there's no reason to believe it either. :-/ But I get your point.
madfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:49 AM   #50
madfoot
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 367
Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
So did I. I only know this because I was told by the Great Wiki. The idea that control of the Asian Illuminati rests with grandpa Nakasone is about as silly as you can get.
And awesome. Silly, but awesome.
madfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2011, 09:53 AM   #51
Nosi
Master Poster
 
Nosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,840
Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
Eventually it will be America's fault.
More likely all the buttered lobsters came to call, but then, real life is no fun.
__________________
__________

Hiding from the
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2011, 09:58 AM   #52
Nosi
Master Poster
 
Nosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,840
Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
What, by boat?
Nuke-in-a-box. There's a kind of awful logic to that
__________________
__________

Hiding from the
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.