IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor

Old 24th September 2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Thunder
Banned

Invitation to Thunder to discuss his 9-11 theories

I believe that 9-11 was an Outside Job.

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 12:40 PM   #2
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

Bald assertion. Where is your evidence? The fires were clearly inside the buildings so it must be an inside job. And nothing you say will change the evidence of witnesses. Even the explosions were inside the basement.

Nine years and you falsehooders still haven't advanced a coherent claim.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Thunder
Banned

i have ash cloud residue in my lungs. wanna take a sample?

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 12:45 PM   #4
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Come on Parky...really. We berate the truthers continuously for starting pointless threads, and then...

Oh my.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 01:05 PM   #5
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

So you're blaming Canada?

Actually...that's pretty believable...they are pretty quirky up North...with all that snow and moose and "eh" talk!

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 01:38 PM   #6
9/11-investigator
Banned

Jon Stewart asserts the same. And I agree.

Leaves open the question who exactly perpetrated 9/11, the outside of the US is rather big.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 01:51 PM   #7
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Leaves open the question who exactly perpetrated 9/11, the outside of the US is rather big.
Jew-hating fascists did it.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 02:05 PM   #8
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

19 young men, indoctrinated by some pissed off Muslims and their leaders in Afghanistan.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 02:28 PM   #9
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

19 terrorists. They are dead. Did you miss 911? UBL, said in the 90s, he would kill Americans; he is not a liar like 911 truth cult members are.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 02:50 PM   #10
Thunder
Banned

call me a crazy, wooish, loony, but I seriously believe that 19 Muslim extremists conspired to destroy the WTC and the Pentagon.

I know...I know. There is no precedent for Muslims every attacking the USA before.

And I know...I know. Muslims don't have the skills to pilot planes, or plan such a sophisticated plot.

But still, something tells me, some crazy group of Muslims did 9-11.

Last edited by Thunder; 24th September 2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 24th September 2010, 02:53 PM   #11
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
19 young men, indoctrinated by some pissed off Muslims and their leaders in Afghanistan.
Hooookay... and why again did the 'dancing Israelis' made videos of the event and were cheering the apparent success of the enterprise?
Wait, uncle bin gave them a call in advance.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 02:54 PM   #12
9/11-investigator
Banned

call me a crazy, wooish, loony, but I seriously believe that 19 Muslim extremists conspired to destroy the WTC and the Pentagon.

I know...I know. There is no precedent for Muslims every attacking the USA before.

And I know...I know. Muslims don't have the skills to pilot planes, or plan such a sophisticated plot.

But still, something tells me, some crazy group of Muslims did 9-11.

I tell you what this something is... your Jewish sense of self preservation.
Old 24th September 2010, 03:02 PM   #13
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Hooookay... and why again did the 'dancing Israelis' made videos of the event and were cheering the apparent success of the enterprise?
Why do you ask me? I never mentioned the dancing Israelis
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 03:02 PM   #14
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html

Thanks.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 03:03 PM   #15
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Perhaps...So how do you explain your bigotry?

TAM
Old 24th September 2010, 03:06 PM   #16
Thunder
Banned

have you seen..this video?

where is this video?

there are videos of some of the 9-11 hijackers. but no videos of Der Tanzen Juden.

fascinating.
Old 24th September 2010, 03:20 PM   #17
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Perhaps...So how do you explain your bigotry?

TAM
Self preservation.
Old 24th September 2010, 03:22 PM   #18
9/11-investigator
Banned

have you seen..this video?

where is this video?

there are videos of some of the 9-11 hijackers. but no videos of Der Tanzen Juden.

fascinating.
There is no video of the Tanzende Juden. It was a lady called 'Maria' who called the FBI after she saw these freaks dancing and cheering and high-fiving while making video's of the burning towers on the other side of the river.
Old 24th September 2010, 03:24 PM   #19
9/11-investigator
Banned

That's an oldie. Here is more recent material:

http://911notes.blogspot.com/2009/05...-israelis.html
Old 24th September 2010, 05:31 PM   #20
Thunder
Banned

There is no video of the Tanzende Juden. It was a lady called 'Maria' who called the FBI after she saw these freaks dancing and cheering and high-fiving while making video's of the burning towers on the other side of the river.
have you seen this video?

has anyone seen this video?

I don't believe this video exists.
Old 24th September 2010, 08:20 PM   #21
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

Taking a lighter and photographing it in the foreground of the collapsed WTC is celebrating period. It's not crying. It's not feeling sorry for anyone. It's not relating with the tragedy in any shape or form. For 911MYTHS or anyone else for that matter to insinuate that they weren't celebrating is being disingenuous in the least if not down right lying.
Sivan Kurzberg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 08:24 PM   #22
triforcharity
Banned

Weren't you one of the ones arrested?
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 08:32 PM   #23
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Weren't you one of the ones arrested?
I already told you. I am not a fan of Sivan Kurzberg. I am pointing him out. Believe it or not there are people who claim to be our friends but think that it is advantageous to their situation for Americans to be attacked and killed. They think this is a good thing for them. With friends like these we don't need enemies

Last edited by Sivan Kurzberg; 24th September 2010 at 08:34 PM.
Sivan Kurzberg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 08:36 PM   #24
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Sivan Kurzberg View Post
Taking a lighter and photographing it in the foreground of the collapsed WTC is celebrating period.
what is the evidence that this ever took place?

I have seen none and heard none.
Old 24th September 2010, 08:39 PM   #25
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

what is the evidence that this ever took place?

I have seen none and heard none.
Would you believe their own lawyer?
Old 24th September 2010, 09:14 PM   #26
Stylesjl
Thinker

I think the towers were destroyed by two controlled aeroplane crashes, just look at the video footage of the towers, nothing but two controlled plane crashes could have brought them down in that way. Its a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy of pissed off Muslim hijackers attempting to undermine the United States
Stylesjl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 09:22 PM   #27
Thunder
Banned

Would you believe their own lawyer?
their lawyer said that their clients shot video of the fires and held lighters to the camera, standing on top of a white van?

BS

where's your proof?
Old 24th September 2010, 09:33 PM   #28
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

their lawyer said that their clients shot video of the fires and held lighters to the camera, standing on top of a white van?

BS

where's your proof?
They took video and photographs. The lighter one was a photograph. They were held for over two months before Israel and their lawyers could get them out.

Quote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/21/us...detention.html

The five aroused attention in New Jersey after people noticed them going to unusual lengths to photograph the World Trade Center ruins and making light of the situation. One photograph developed by the F.B.I. showed Sivan Kurzberg holding a lighted lighter in the foreground, with the smoldering wreckage in the background, said Steven Noah Gordon, a lawyer for the five.
After they were released they went back to Israel and tried to sue Ashcroft among others. They said their rights were violated.
Old 25th September 2010, 05:59 AM   #29
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Self preservation.
nice...I am sure you can find others to build your fence.

TAM
Old 25th September 2010, 06:04 AM   #30
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

You're a buffoon.
Old 25th September 2010, 06:20 AM   #31
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

After they were released they went back to Israel and tried to sue Ashcroft among others. They said their rights were violated.
Because that's what secret agents who just murdered 3,000 people do. They go out of their way to draw attention to themselves and encourage deeper investigation into their past and activities by suing the Attorney General of the United States of America.

If you weren't possesed of such a blind hatred of the jewish people, you'd see just how blisteringly stupid your claims about them sound.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2010, 07:26 AM   #32
Thunder
Banned

They took video and photographs. The lighter one was a photograph. They were held for over two months before Israel and their lawyers could get them out.

and you consider these to be the actions of Mossad super-spies?
Old 25th September 2010, 07:32 AM   #33
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Not likely. Like most other Jewish dislikers, he simultaneously thinks they are behind all misdoings in the world AND that they are incredibly STUPID.

TAM
Old 25th September 2010, 07:53 AM   #34
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

Now now Thunder, that's not what you asked me. You said the claim that their lawyer admitted to the lighter incident was BS. Was it BS?

Hey Triforcharity, if you should read this remember what I told you. You won't catch me apologizing for the hideous behavior of someone who would hold a lighter in front of the WTC ruins right after thousands of Americans suffered a horrific death. But you will find plenty of debunkers who will.
Old 25th September 2010, 07:58 AM   #35
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Because that's what secret agents who just murdered 3,000 people do. They go out of their way to draw attention to themselves and encourage deeper investigation into their past and activities by suing the Attorney General of the United States of America.

If you weren't possesed of such a blind hatred of the jewish people, you'd see just how blisteringly stupid your claims about them sound.
I backed up any claim I made about them. The depiction in my Avatar and the article I linked to depicts what they did very accurately.
Old 25th September 2010, 07:58 AM   #36
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Now now Thunder, that's not what you asked me. You said the claim that their lawyer admitted to the lighter incident was BS. Was it BS?

Hey Triforcharity, if you should read this remember what I told you. You won't catch me apologizing for the hideous behavior of someone who would hold a lighter in front of the WTC ruins right after thousands of Americans suffered a horrific death. But you will find plenty of debunkers who will.
Why does your avatar show a lighter in front of the WTC ruins?
Old 25th September 2010, 08:02 AM   #37
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

You won't catch me apologizing for the hideous behavior of someone who would hold a lighter in front of the WTC ruins right after thousands of Americans suffered a horrific death. But you will find plenty of debunkers who will.
Produce the photo or it never happened.
Old 25th September 2010, 08:03 AM   #38
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Why does your avatar show a lighter in front of the WTC ruins?
He's celebrating the deaths of more than 100 jews who died there that day.
Old 25th September 2010, 08:04 AM   #39
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
He's celebrating the deaths of more than 100 jews who died there that day.
That's rich.
Old 25th September 2010, 08:06 AM   #40
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

I backed up any claim I made about them. The depiction in my Avatar and the article I linked to depicts what they did very accurately.
Actually, no... what you did do was post evidence that Sivan Kurzberg and his friends had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Out here in the real world, secret agents avoid the light of day. They do everythin g not to draw attention to themselves. By bringing up their suit against AG Ashcroft, you established that they are not active MOSSAD.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories