IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor

Old 27th September 2010, 08:53 AM   #81
ImANiceGuy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
19 young men, indoctrinated by some pissed off Muslims and their leaders in Afghanistan.
Funded by whom?
Old 27th September 2010, 08:56 AM   #82
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by ImANiceGuy View Post
Funded by whom?

They sold t-shirts.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 09:00 AM   #83
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Funded by whom?
Lots of other pissed-off Moslems, many of whom may not have known exactly what they were funding. Money is a fungible commodity.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 09:21 AM   #84
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Funded by whom?
Osama's 'round the clock telethon of course. Pay attention!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 11:33 AM   #85
BigAl
Philosopher

Funded by whom?
Money pilfered from Muslim charities and donations to Pakistani madrases and money collected in the name of liberating Kashmir from Indian occupation.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 03:53 PM   #86
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
That so ? What exploded on KING street ?
I'm going to say to you what I said to your friend.

Show us the photos or it never happened. Show us the blast site.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 03:55 PM   #87
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
That so ? What exploded on KING street ?
I will Paypal you $100 if you can provide photographic or video evidence of a van that exploded on King St. on 9-11-01.

This is a legit. offer. You provide the evidence, I provide the money.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 03:58 PM   #88
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I will Paypal you $100 if you can provide photographic or video evidence of a van that exploded on King St. on 9-11-01.

This is a legit. offer. You provide the evidence, I provide the money.
I'll throw in 100$ too.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 03:59 PM   #89
Thunder
Banned

Funded by whom?
The Bin Laden family is quite wealthy. As is Osama himself.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2010, 04:00 PM   #90
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
I'll throw in 100$ too.
excellent.

$200 for anyone who can provide photographic or video evidence of an exploded van on King and 6th St, on 9-11-01.

I have PMed Fonebone my offer.
Old 27th September 2010, 04:06 PM   #91
Thunder
Banned

someone wanna cue up the Norman Minetta video where he states that the van did not blow up, and just had a marker drawing of a plane crashing into the WTC?
Old 27th September 2010, 09:40 PM   #92
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Even IF a van explode on King, how would that correlate to the destruction of the WTC complex?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2010, 09:38 AM   #93
Thunder
Banned

so, where is this photo/video evidence of the exploded van on King St?
Old 28th September 2010, 12:47 PM   #94
fallout
Muse

I believe that 9-11 was an Outside Job.

Me too! CIA operates outside the US.
fallout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2010, 12:51 PM   #95
fallout
Muse

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Lots of other pissed-off Moslems, many of whom may not have known exactly what they were funding. Money is a fungible commodity.

Dave
Evidence pls.
fallout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2010, 01:13 PM   #96
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Originally Posted by fallout View Post
Evidence pls.
IIRC, the 911CR covered those details...at least in part.

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2010, 01:14 PM   #97
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Are you suggesting that the CIA did 9/11

Evidence pls.
Old 28th September 2010, 02:09 PM   #98
Thunder
Banned

and your evidence of CIA involvement in 9-11 is??????

thought not.
Old 30th September 2010, 05:36 AM   #99
fallout
Muse

and your evidence of CIA involvement in 9-11 is??????

thought not.
I know i'm horrible at jokes in english.
Old 30th September 2010, 05:37 AM   #100
fallout
Muse

Originally Posted by sabretooth47 View Post
IIRC, the 911CR covered those details...at least in part.
OMG not the CR again. no no noooooo... <wakes up from a nightmare>
Old 30th September 2010, 05:40 AM   #101
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Just because you choose to ignore it, that doesn't make it any less valid.

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2010, 05:42 AM   #102
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

So far, it's the most complete narrative of what happened. Until something is produced that fits the available evidence better, to rational people it stands.
Old 30th September 2010, 07:22 AM   #103
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Evidence pls.
What, that al-Qaida is financed by contributors from various countries, or that money is a fungible commodity?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2010, 10:06 AM   #104
Thunder
Banned

I know i'm horrible at jokes in english.
your non-response speaks volumes.

truthers hate to be challenged to present evidence.

"Evidence? Does not compute...Does not compute...Must change subject!!"

Old 30th September 2010, 11:02 AM   #105
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Funded by whom?
Funded by angry arab and pakistani people....some businessmen, some intelligence officials acting as double or even triple agents, and perhaps some foreign politicians....is my guess.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2010, 11:04 AM   #106
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

His family was quite wealthy. I think he had, by 9/11 used up most of his own money. Not sure how much if any his daddy sent to him around that time. That said, don't think he had much money trouble first nor last.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2010, 12:38 PM   #107
BigAl
Philosopher

When the bin Laden family disowned him they did everything they could to keep as much family wealth from him as possible. Since then there have been times when he's had problems making payroll for his guards.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 08:47 PM   #108
phantasmagoria7
Scholar

No, there aren't. Just a bunch of various stories repeating the original report. There's virtually no actual proof that these guys were celebrating.

You provided a story quoting the lawyer saying the the FBI says the photograph exists. But no one says they actually saw it.

You can't seem to cough up the photo yourself, either.

And there's still no record of any Israeli expressing joy or happiness at the deaths of innocent Americans.
Would you be the type to say, "There's no actual proof that Osama Bin Laden was killed last year. Just a bunch of stories". You keep demanding pictures too. Are you a Bin Laden death conspiracy theorist because no pictures have been released?

The celebratory attitudes of the Israelis are documented in the FBI report which can be found online for anyone to read.

These come directly from the FBI report:

"According to [blank] one of the males appeared to be taking still photographs and video of the other males with the WTC in the background. All of the males appeared to be jovial in that they smiled, hugged one another, and gave "high fives." (See attached photos). As the vehicle later left that area, [blank] recorded the license plate as JRJ-13Y. Later that day when [blank] returned home, she provided the police with the information pertaining to the males."

"Film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by the Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photgraphs [sic]. Further, the photos revealed that the Israelis had taken photographs from both the top of a van and from another location believed to be a parking lot near the Urban Moving Systems location in Weehawken, NJ."

Israelis celebrating on 9/11 is the official account; It would seem having an opinion contrary to the FBI report and the eyewitnesses would make you a "conspiracy theorist".
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 09:04 PM   #109
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Woo... The stink of rotting thread.

If that's what the report actually says, I personally accept it on its face. I have no reason to disbelieve it. I'm also not interested enough to look into it myself. Other evidence considered, it seems completely irrelevant.

What I don't accept, however, is the conspiracy theory about the reason for their behavior.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 09:10 PM   #110
phantasmagoria7
Scholar

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Woo... The stink of rotting thread.

If that's what the report actually says, I personally accept it on its face. I have no reason to disbelieve it. I'm also not interested enough to look into it myself. Other evidence considered, it seems completely irrelevant.

What I don't accept, however, is the conspiracy theory about the reason for their behavior.
Sword_Of_Truth was flat out denying that Israelis were celebrating, which I found to be particularly odd, because the usual debate I've seen about this occurrence is what the motive was for their celebrating, not if they were celebrating or not.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 09:51 PM   #111
SpringHallConvert
Banned

Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Would you be the type to say, "There's no actual proof that Osama Bin Laden was killed last year. Just a bunch of stories". You keep demanding pictures too. Are you a Bin Laden death conspiracy theorist because no pictures have been released?
Ha, ha, ha, total ownage.
SpringHallConvert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 09:53 PM   #112
Robrob
Philosopher

"According to [blank] one of the males appeared to be taking still photographs and video of the other males with the WTC in the background. All of the males appeared to be jovial in that they smiled, hugged one another, and gave "high fives." (See attached photos). As the vehicle later left that area, [blank] recorded the license plate as JRJ-13Y. Later that day when [blank] returned home, she provided the police with the information pertaining to the males."

"Film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by the Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photgraphs [sic]. Further, the photos revealed that the Israelis had taken photographs f rom both the top of a van and from another location believed to be a parking lot near the Urban Moving Systems location in Weehawken, NJ."

Israelis celebrating on 9/11 is the official account; It would seem having an opinion contrary to the FBI report and the eyewitnesses would make you a "conspiracy theorist".
So no exploding van. No van full of explosives. No dancing Israelis? No celebrating Israelis?

Just a very subjective opinion they "looked happy?" And they "took photographs" of two gigantic skyscraper on fire?

Wow, amazing evidence...

Last edited by Robrob; 31st May 2012 at 09:54 PM.
Robrob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 10:17 PM   #113
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by SpringHallConvert View Post
Ha, ha, ha, total ownage.
You're back already, oh man. Here comes the "deny everything because you can't prove it's faked" crap again.

You can't possibly believe this stuff though, right SHC? It's mainstream media. If it comes from the mainstream media it's BS. Those are your own words.

As far as the pictures, what does this have to do with anything? What a dumb thread to resurrect. I don't get it, maybe they were celebrating. As I find myself saying in A LOT of threads lately. Who cares?

If you have to rez a thread from 2 years ago to try and use it to your advantage or to get some "I win" orgasm then by all means, knock yourself out. However, this story is a non story.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2012, 11:07 PM   #114
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

"According to [blank] one of the males appeared to be taking still photographs and video of the other males with the WTC in the background.
So were a million other new yorkers. Every cell-phone, camera and handi-cam in Manhattan was pointed at the WTC that day.

Quote:
All of the males appeared to be jovial in that they smiled, hugged one another, and gave "high fives." (See attached photos).
What attached photos?

We have photos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon, but you idiots won't believe it. We have photos and video of smoke pouring out of every floor of WTC7 but you idiots won't believe there was any fire.

For ten years now, you swastika swingers have been swearing that jews danced on 9/11 and that there's photos of it.

So where are they?

No photos, no dancing jews.

This is the standard that YOU idiots claim, I'm holding you to it.
Old 31st May 2012, 11:09 PM   #115
SpringHallConvert
Banned

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
You can't possibly believe this stuff though, right SHC? It's mainstream media. If it comes from the mainstream media it's BS. Those are your own words.
Link?
SpringHallConvert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 02:59 AM   #116
dc1971
Banned

By the way, Spring Hall, I know I have you on ignore but I thought I'd let you know that I'm composing a tune with some of your most famous quotes from here on JREF. These quotes will, of course, be electronically enhanced and set to some funky rhythm.

You're just too entertaining. I couldn't pass it up!
dc1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 08:36 AM   #117
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by SpringHallConvert View Post
Link?
I'm not going to pretend you're worth my time to find a link, and no one in their right mind would search out and force themselves to reread any of your posts.

If you don't remember than it's not my problem, this isn't a research fact about 9/11. It's experience from reading your posts. Whenever bin Laden or Al Queda have been broughten up you've stated it's MSM and it can't be trusted.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 08:46 AM   #118
phantasmagoria7
Scholar

So were a million other new yorkers. Every cell-phone, camera and handi-cam in Manhattan was pointed at the WTC that day.

What attached photos?

We have photos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon, but you idiots won't believe it. We have photos and video of smoke pouring out of every floor of WTC7 but you idiots won't believe there was any fire.

For ten years now, you swastika swingers have been swearing that jews danced on 9/11 and that there's photos of it.

So where are they?

No photos, no dancing jews.

This is the standard that YOU idiots claim, I'm holding you to it.
"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery." (HA'ARETZ 9/17/01)

"Also, five of the Israelis came to the FBI's attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture." (The Globe and Mail 12/17/01)

"Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. They seemed to be taking a movie, Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange, she said"
(ABC News 06/21/02)

(Note: Regarding Maria, the 9/11 Myths website argues against foreknowledge; it doesn't make an argument against the Israelis being happy)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (The Record 09/12/01)

"One of the neighbors who saw them called the police and claimed they were posing, dancing and laughing, against the background of the burning towers."

"Anyhow, the three left the roof, took an Urban truck, and drove to a parking lot, located about a five-minute drive from the offices. They parked, stood on the roof of the truck to get a better view of the destroyed towers and took photographs. A woman who was in the building above the lot testified that she saw them smiling and exchanging high-fives. She and another neighbor called the police and reported on Middle-Eastern looking people dancing on the truck. They copied and reported the license plates." (Yediot America 11/2/01)

I have presented to you only a fraction of the FBI report in an earlier post, which you can read online for free. I have also presented several news sources regarding the celebratory attitudes of the Israelis.

Also, I've only posted a couple of times on this forum, yet you're already developing preconceived ideas such as me denying a plane hit the Pentagon, and you resort to using ad hominems such as "idiot" and "swastika swinger", which is a fallacy, and also appears to be against forum rules on here:

“Address the argument, not the arguer." Having your opinion, claim or argument challenged, doubted or dismissed is not attacking the arguer."

According to the FBI report, there are photos displaying the happiness of the Israelis, which confirms the claims made by eyewitnesses:

"The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photgraphs"

I am uncertain if the photos have been released yet, or if they will be released. Nevertheless, the FBI describes them and claims to have them, so denying this would be seemingly implying that the FBI is lying, which would make you have an opinion contrary to the official account. Furthermore, people are generally referred to as "conspiracy theorists" when they have opinions contrary to the official story.

Last edited by phantasmagoria7; 1st June 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Redundancy
Old 1st June 2012, 09:06 AM   #119
carlitos
"más divertido"

The Dancing Israelis, anyone?

the 5 dancing joooooooooo's

Dancing Arabs who are really Jews

Here Cone the Dancing Jews Again

Lather, rinse, repeat.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 09:20 AM   #120
swright777
Muse

Maybe they were happy because they weren't killed in the towers.
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories