IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor

Reply
Old 1st June 2012, 09:38 AM   #121
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
 
Cl1mh4224rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,778
Originally Posted by swright777 View Post
Maybe they were happy because they weren't killed in the towers.

I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but I certainly wouldn't rule out schadenfreude.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 09:42 AM   #122
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Would you be the type to say, "There's no actual proof that Osama Bin Laden was killed last year. Just a bunch of stories". You keep demanding pictures too. Are you a Bin Laden death conspiracy theorist because no pictures have been released?
Well pictures have been released, including the inside of the compound, dead bodies in the compound, the stealthy US helicopter in the compound (which was not totally blown up real good), etc.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 09:51 AM   #123
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Well pictures have been released, including the inside of the compound, dead bodies in the compound, the stealthy US helicopter in the compound (which was not totally blown up real good), etc.
No picture of Bin Laden's corpse, nonetheless.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:26 AM   #124
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Unless I overlooked, there doesn't appear to be anything mentioned in any of those threads you posted about the FBI report validating that the eyewitness testimonies corroborated with the photographs in FBI possession.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:34 AM   #125
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
No picture of Bin Laden's corpse, nonetheless.
Sure there are, other people have seen them and described them.

Not "best evidence"? No doubt, but admissible in the absence of same.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:37 AM   #126
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,876
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Unless I overlooked, there doesn't appear to be anything mentioned in any of those threads you posted about the FBI report validating that the eyewitness testimonies corroborated with the photographs in FBI possession.
So what?

Last edited by carlitos; 1st June 2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: added quote
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:42 AM   #127
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Sure there are, other people have seen them and described them.

Not "best evidence"? No doubt, but admissible in the absence of same.
They haven't been released to the public though. Likewise, I'm not sure if the pictures showing the cheerfulness of the Israelis has been released to the public (they must be obscure if they have), but people have made eyewitness claims and have seen the pictures which visibly show the happiness of the Israelis, which is mentioned in the FBI report.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:46 AM   #128
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,876
Stipulated - There were happy Israelis on 9/11.

Therefore - ____________________?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:50 AM   #129
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Stipulated - There were happy Israelis on 9/11.

Therefore - ____________________?
The reason why they were happy is what's generally debated. Sword_Of_Truth was denying that they were celebrating. My motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of the cheerfulness of the Israelis.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 10:55 AM   #130
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,876
Stipulated - There were happy Israelis on 9/11.

Therefore - The reason why they were happy is what's generally debated?

Would you care to give me your thoughts please? You signed up at JREF and resurrected a zombie thread about dancing Israelis on 9/11 in Brooklyn because you have something to say, right? Could you please say it instead of arguing with someone's 2 year old posts?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:00 AM   #131
plague311
Great minds think...
 
plague311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 8,844
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
The reason why they were happy is what's generally debated. Sword_Of_Truth was denying that they were celebrating. My motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of the cheerfulness of the Israelis.
Maybe I missed the response to my question if someone made it, but, uhm, who cares? What does this have to do with anything?
__________________
"Circumcision and death threats go together like milk and cookies." - William Parcher

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:05 AM   #132
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Stipulated - There were happy Israelis on 9/11.

Therefore - The reason why they were happy is what's generally debated?

Would you care to give me your thoughts please? You signed up at JREF and resurrected a zombie thread about dancing Israelis on 9/11 in Brooklyn because you have something to say, right? Could you please say it instead of arguing with someone's 2 year old posts?
My response was not a response to "Therefore". As I stated, my main motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of joyful Israelis, not to argue the reason why they were happy. I was curious about what people on JREF say about the Israelis on 9/11, so I Google searched "Dancing Israelis JREF" and ended up here, without paying attention to how old the thread was. I apologize if I have upset you by posting in a 2 year old thread.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:05 AM   #133
Bell
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 21,050
Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
Maybe I missed the response to my question if someone made it, but, uhm, who cares? What does this have to do with anything?
Jews = evil, therefor conspiracy?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:08 AM   #134
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery." (HA'ARETZ 9/17/01)
Where are the hebrew speaking eyewitnesses who will attest to this?

Quote:
"Also, five of the Israelis came to the FBI's attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture." (The Globe and Mail 12/17/01)
What photos? Where are they?

Apperant to whom?

Quote:
"Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. They seemed to be taking a movie, Maria said.
Along with a million other manhattanites. Apperantly pointing a camera at a major disaster is a crime if you are also jewish.

Quote:
The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange, she said"
(ABC News 06/21/02)
Maria is an expert at gauging peoples emotions from across a parking lot, is she?

Quote:
(Note: Regarding Maria, the 9/11 Myths website argues against foreknowledge; it doesn't make an argument against the Israelis being happy)
It doesn't make an argument for them being happy.

Quote:
"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (The Record 09/12/01)
"Looked like", "seemed", "apparently"... wow... that's such HARD evidence? Better start rounding them up and gassing them, eh boys?


Quote:
"One of the neighbors who saw them called the police and claimed they were posing, dancing and laughing, against the background of the burning towers."
Just how does multiple persons "dance" on top of a van without falling off and kissing pavement?

Quote:
"Anyhow, the three left the roof, took an Urban truck, and drove to a parking lot, located about a five-minute drive from the offices. They parked, stood on the roof of the truck to get a better view of the destroyed towers and took photographs. A woman who was in the building above the lot testified that she saw them smiling and exchanging high-fives. She and another neighbor called the police and reported on Middle-Eastern looking people dancing on the truck. They copied and reported the license plates." (Yediot America 11/2/01)
Did she record their conversations too?

j00#1: What a tragedy!
j00#2: Yeah... and I'll give you three guesses who's behind this.
j00#3: The Americans are gonna kick their @#$%in' asses for this.
j00#1: @#$% YEAH!
<high-fiving ensues>

Can you prove the preceding conversation did not take place?

Quote:
I have presented to you only a fraction of the FBI report in an earlier post,
Because posting part (or none) of the story is what your movement is known for.

Quote:
I have also presented several news sources regarding the celebratory attitudes of the Israelis.
All repeating the same story and quoting the same witnesses over and over again.

Quote:
Also, I've only posted a couple of times on this forum, yet you're already developing preconceived ideas such as me denying a plane hit the Pentagon,
That no plane hit the pentagon is one of the central claims of your movement. Despite gobs of photo evidence to the contrary. You idiots and swastika swingers demand that we accept the existence of dancing jews on evidence that is far weaker than what your kind refuses to accept for American Airlines Flight 77.

Quote:
and you resort to using ad hominems such as "idiot" and "swastika swinger", which is a fallacy, and also appears to be against forum rules on here:
No one has resorted to ad hominems in this thread.

In case you are confused:

Ad Hominem: "You are wrong because you are an idiot and a swastika swinger."
Not Ad Hominem: "You are an idiot and a swastika swinger and you are wrong because <facts, evidence, logic etc...>".

Quote:
“Address the argument, not the arguer." Having your opinion, claim or argument challenged, doubted or dismissed is not attacking the arguer."
It is clear that you can't handle having your argument challenged, doubted or dismissed and are trying to conceal this by obfuscation, distortion and misrepresentation.

Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
I am uncertain if the photos have been released yet, or if they will be released. Nevertheless, the FBI describes them and claims to have them, so denying this would be seemingly implying that the FBI is lying, which would make you have an opinion contrary to the official account.
The FBI also claims they carried out the largest criminal investigation in galactic history and discovered that agents of the terrorist group Al-Qeada are solely responsible for the physical damage and loss of life on 9/11.

Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Furthermore, people are generally referred to as "conspiracy theorists" when they have opinions contrary to the official story.
No... they are called "conspiracy theorists" because their opinions are contrary to reality.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:10 AM   #135
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,876
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
So what?
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
My response was not a response to "Therefore". As I stated, my main motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of joyful Israelis, not to argue the reason why they were happy. I was curious about what people on JREF say about the Israelis on 9/11, so I Google searched "Dancing Israelis JREF" and ended up here, without paying attention to how old the thread was. I apologize if I have upset you by posting in a 2 year old thread.
I'm not upset that you brought back an old thread, just confused that you have no point.


Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Hello and thanks! I didn't realize this thread was so old until you pointed that out. I had been reading about the Lavon Affair and was curious what people here were saying, so I googled "Lavon Affair JREF" and ended up here.

I've lurked on this forum from time to time, but just now ended up making an account.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. Try navigating it a few different ways, and you'll soon be up on which discussions are current. The search function on the forum itself is brutal, but if you use the "google search" option that works ok.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:11 AM   #136
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
This is video of people dancing and shouting for joy on 9/11:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


I guess this means arab muslims were behind the attacks, huh?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:17 AM   #137
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
This is video of people dancing and shouting for joy on 9/11:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


I guess this means arab muslims were behind the attacks, huh?
I never posted a claim of Israelis being behind the attack. It also looks like you totally ignored responding to the segment from the FBI report:

"The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photgraphs"

Do you think the FBI is lying, Sword_Of_Truth?
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:23 AM   #138
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,876
No point? No claim? Nothing? You really joined the JREF just to correct a guy named "Sword of Truth" regarding something he said in September of 2010? And you just happened to post in 2 threads started by a poster who was banned?

That's just odd.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:29 AM   #139
plague311
Great minds think...
 
plague311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 8,844
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
No point? No claim? Nothing? You really joined the JREF just to correct a guy named "Sword of Truth" regarding something he said in September of 2010? And you just happened to post in 2 threads started by a poster who was banned?

That's just odd.
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. What an awkward thing to do. Come out of no where to correct a claim that has, really, nothing to do with 9/11 and make no claim from it.

To what end? What is the result here? Or are you just anal about making sure the truth is brought out about this non story?
__________________
"Circumcision and death threats go together like milk and cookies." - William Parcher

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 11:34 AM   #140
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Once again, I do apologize if anyone is getting their feelings hurt? I'm not here to please carlitos or plague311.

As I've already stated:

"My main motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of joyful Israelis, not to argue the reason why they were happy. I was curious about what people on JREF say about the Israelis on 9/11, so I Google searched "Dancing Israelis JREF" and ended up here, without paying attention to how old the thread was."
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:41 PM   #141
plague311
Great minds think...
 
plague311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 8,844
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Once again, I do apologize if anyone is getting their feelings hurt? I'm not here to please carlitos or plague311.

As I've already stated:

"My main motive for posting was to argue against Sword_Of_Truth's rejection of joyful Israelis, not to argue the reason why they were happy. I was curious about what people on JREF say about the Israelis on 9/11, so I Google searched "Dancing Israelis JREF" and ended up here, without paying attention to how old the thread was."
No offense, but the only way you can please me is if you pitch for the Yanks and can actually give us a quality start for a change. Other than that, I don't expect anyone here to please me.

On the flip, you rezzed a 2 year old thread, on a topic that is totally meaningless to 9/11 just so that you can "argue" with someone.

Which is why I asked, to what end?

Who cares?

Why is this being brought up?

What is the difference if they were or were not celebrating?

Answer those questions, slugger. Thanks
__________________
"Circumcision and death threats go together like milk and cookies." - William Parcher

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:43 PM   #142
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Do you think the FBI is lying, Sword_Of_Truth?
Do you think the FBI is lying about conducting the largest criminal investigation in galactic history in the attacks of September 11th, 2001?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:51 PM   #143
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Do you think the FBI is lying about conducting the largest criminal investigation in galactic history in the attacks of September 11th, 2001?
Once again, you're avoiding what I asked:

From the FBI report: "The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photgraphs"

Do you think the FBI is lying, Sword_Of_Truth?

My only purpose was to correct you on your rejection of the celebratory attitude of the Israelis. It appears that Robrob also rejects this. I just want you to realize that if you deny this, you have a view that contradicts the official story/FBI report.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:52 PM   #144
plague311
Great minds think...
 
plague311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 8,844
Quote:
Once again, you're avoiding what I asked:
You're avoiding what I asked, what's your point?
__________________
"Circumcision and death threats go together like milk and cookies." - William Parcher

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:54 PM   #145
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
No offense, but the only way you can please me is if you pitch for the Yanks and can actually give us a quality start for a change. Other than that, I don't expect anyone here to please me.

On the flip, you rezzed a 2 year old thread, on a topic that is totally meaningless to 9/11 just so that you can "argue" with someone.

Which is why I asked, to what end?

Who cares?

Why is this being brought up?

What is the difference if they were or were not celebrating?

Answer those questions, slugger. Thanks
Perhaps you don't care, and it's okay if you don't, I'm not trying to make you care. I came across this thread, noticed someone making a claim contradicting what's official, so I decided to correct them. Furthemore, if Sword_Of_Truth or Robrob ever get in a debate with a "truther" in the future regarding this issue, it would be to their advantage to realize what the FBI report says.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:56 PM   #146
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Once again, you're avoiding what I asked:
You're avoiding what ~I~ asked.

Do you think the FBI is lying about conducting the largest criminal investigation in galactic history in the attacks of September 11th, 2001?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 12:59 PM   #147
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
You're avoiding what ~I~ asked.

Do you think the FBI is lying about conducting the largest criminal investigation in galactic history in the attacks of September 11th, 2001?
Apparently you think they're lying, considering you don't believe this:


From the FBI report: "The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs"

Also, you responded to my question by asking a question. Are you sure you're not a truther?

Last edited by phantasmagoria7; 1st June 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Grammar
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:00 PM   #148
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Furthemore, if Sword_Of_Truth or Robrob ever get in a debate with a "truther" in the future regarding this issue, it would be to their advantage to realize what the FBI report says.
You and I are in absolute agreement on this.

It would definitely be to the truthers advantage to realize what the FBI report says.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:02 PM   #149
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Apparently you think they're lying,
There's that word again.

You're playing typical truther games putting words in peoples mouths and trying to make reality bend to what you want it to be.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:06 PM   #150
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
You and I are in absolute agreement on this.

It would definitely be to the truthers advantage to realize what the FBI report says.
So you know what the FBI report says? And you're denying the FBI report's statement? :

"The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs"

Last edited by phantasmagoria7; 1st June 2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:15 PM   #151
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Let's make this simple, Sword_Of_Truth. Very simple questions. Answer them, and I'll leave.

Do you deny the Israelis that were caught on 9/11 were happy?

Do you realize the FBI report says?: "The photos clearly corroborate [blank's] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs"

Do you believe that that statement in the FBI report is true?

That is all I want to know.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:17 PM   #152
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
So you know what the FBI report says?
Yes, I do.

It says that it appears to the agent writing the report that the subjects were happy. It does not confirm that they were happy nor does it state what they were happy about if they were.

I would ask you again:

j00#1: What a tragedy!
j00#2: Yeah... and I'll give you three guesses who's behind this.
j00#3: The Americans are gonna kick their @#$%in' asses for this.
j00#1: @#$% YEAH!
<high-fiving ensues>

Can you prove the preceding conversation did not take place?

There remains zero evidence, except in the fevered fantasies of Holocaust deniers, nazi-sympathizers and anti-semites that any jews or israelies were happy about the death and destruction of 9/11.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:43 PM   #153
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Yes, I do.

It says that it appears to the agent writing the report that the subjects were happy. It does not confirm that they were happy nor does it state what they were happy about if they were.

I would ask you again:

j00#1: What a tragedy!
j00#2: Yeah... and I'll give you three guesses who's behind this.
j00#3: The Americans are gonna kick their @#$%in' asses for this.
j00#1: @#$% YEAH!
<high-fiving ensues>

Can you prove the preceding conversation did not take place?

There remains zero evidence, except in the fevered fantasies of Holocaust deniers, nazi-sympathizers and anti-semites that any jews or israelies were happy about the death and destruction of 9/11.
Oh right, how could I have missed it? There it is, right there, the FBI report says "Joo". Nice manipulative paraphrasing to suit your own view by the way.

From the FBI report (The actual quote: [Blank] stated "Israel now has hope that the world will now understand us. Americans are naive and America is easy to get inside. There are not a lot of checks in America. And now America will be tougher about who gets into their country."

If, and I'm not making the claim, but if these Israelis were somehow complicit in some way, that quote would not be favorable for them at all.

Nevertheless,

Do you deny the Israelis that were caught on 9/11 were happy?

Do you believe that that statement in the FBI report is true?

Seriously, that's all I'm asking you.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:52 PM   #154
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,087
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
No picture of Bin Laden's corpse, nonetheless.
That you've seen.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:53 PM   #155
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator
 
Sam.I.Am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,627
The FBI's reports also state categorically and in no uncertain terms that 19 Arab terrorists hijacked and then intentionally flew 3 commercial airliners into 3 buildings and crashed a 4th into a field in Pennsylvania before it could reach its target. There is a mountain of forensic evidence to back up this conclusion. The "Dancing Jews" report is a tiny molehill in comparison yet you seem to think that it's important enough to dredge up and resurrect a 2 year old thread about it.

What was your goal in doing this?
__________________
"Swift, silent and deadly" was a part of my job description Upon hearing me say that my friend asked me "So you're a fart?"...

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 01:55 PM   #156
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Yes, I do.

It says that it appears to the agent writing the report that the subjects were happy. It does not confirm that they were happy nor does it state what they were happy about if they were.

I would ask you again:

j00#1: What a tragedy!
j00#2: Yeah... and I'll give you three guesses who's behind this.
j00#3: The Americans are gonna kick their @#$%in' asses for this.
j00#1: @#$% YEAH!
<high-fiving ensues>

Can you prove the preceding conversation did not take place?

There remains zero evidence, except in the fevered fantasies of Holocaust deniers, nazi-sympathizers and anti-semites that any jews or israelies were happy about the death and destruction of 9/11.
And if you believe they were happy or high-fived, for ANY reason, then you're contradicting your original claim:

"No, there aren't. Just a bunch of various stories repeating the original report. There's virtually no actual proof that these guys were celebrating"
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 02:01 PM   #157
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
What was your goal in doing this?
I've already stated my reason four times.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 02:04 PM   #158
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Originally Posted by phantasmagoria7 View Post
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
There remains zero evidence, except in the fevered fantasies of Holocaust deniers, nazi-sympathizers and anti-semites that any jews or israelies were happy about the death and destruction of 9/11.
And if you believe they were happy or high-fived, for ANY reason, then you're contradicting your original claim:

"No, there aren't. Just a bunch of various stories repeating the original report. There's virtually no actual proof that these guys were celebrating"
Those statements are not contradictory, sorry.

If they are not happy about the evnts they are witnessing, then they are not celebrating.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 02:07 PM   #159
Bell
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 21,050
Anywoo Phantasmagoria7, what is the big deal with some Israelis dancing or not dancing on 9/11? Does it matter in any way, shape or form?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 02:10 PM   #160
phantasmagoria7
Scholar
 
phantasmagoria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Those statements are not contradictory, sorry.

If they are not happy about the evnts they are witnessing, then they are not celebrating.

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth
Yes, I do.

It says that it appears to the agent writing the report that the subjects were happy. It does not confirm that they were happy nor does it state what they were happy about if they were.

I would ask you again:

j00#1: What a tragedy!
j00#2: Yeah... and I'll give you three guesses who's behind this.
j00#3: The Americans are gonna kick their @#$%in' asses for this.
j00#1: @#$% YEAH!
<high-fiving ensues>

Can you prove the preceding conversation did not take place?


^-----------------------Sword_Of_Truth used manipulative paraphrasing. Anyone can look up the FBI report and see this.

Here's the actual quote from the FBI report (The actual quote: [Blank] stated "Israel now has hope that the world will now understand us. Americans are naive and America is easy to get inside. There are not a lot of checks in America. And now America will be tougher about who gets into their country."

If, and I'm not making the claim, but if these Israelis were somehow complicit in some way, that quote would not be favorable for them at all.


You said they ensued into high-fiving, but you say they weren't happy/celebrating.

Wow! I'm going to start high-fiving at funerals. I didn't realize that was also a gesture of mourning.
phantasmagoria7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.