IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , Whitney Houston

Old 14th February 2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Who killed Whitney?

You'll never guess
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Flashback:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Old 14th February 2012, 01:32 AM   #2
Gazpacho
Master Poster

PS: John Christopher's Tripod series was about the Illuminati
Old 14th February 2012, 01:33 AM   #3
Captain Obvious

This may be jumping the gun, but have they checked whether Michael Barrymore has an alibi?
Captain Obvious is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 01:40 AM   #4
Gazpacho
Master Poster

I mean just look at the title graphics from the TV series, how much more blatant can it be?

I AGREE
Old 14th February 2012, 01:45 AM   #5
Skwinty
Philosopher

And here was I thinking that Whitney beat Bobby Brown to death.

What is reality? Nothing but a collective hunch.
--Lily Tomlin
Skwinty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 05:09 AM   #6
Greedo
Too weird to live, too rare to die

Has a celebrity (with a drug problem..) ever, you know, just died?
The Illuminati must be incredibly busy, explains how they never get those that expose their sekrits.
Old 14th February 2012, 05:38 AM   #7
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Poe's Law.
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 06:05 AM   #8
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

I left a comment congratulating the poster of the second video you linked to.

On being insane, but still.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 06:26 AM   #9
Border Reiver
Philosopher

Yes it is the business of the secretive, power-behind-all-the-thrones to kill off former entertainers who developed substance abuse problems, because well, I'm not really sure...
Old 14th February 2012, 06:29 AM   #10
David Swidler
Philosopher

Because they can't stand to see a black person succeed. Which of course explains why Michael Jackson died at fifty, not a measly forty-eight; he wasn't really black anymore.
David Swidler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 06:30 AM   #11
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

The kids.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:14 PM   #12
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by David Swidler View Post
Because they can't stand to see a black person succeed. Which of course explains why Michael Jackson died at fifty, not a measly forty-eight; he wasn't really black anymore.
Oh come now! The Illuminati is fine with black people succeeding. Just look at Jay Z... Speaking of which he recently had a little girl... OMG! They were clearing the way for his kid!!!
Old 14th February 2012, 01:04 PM   #13
Gazpacho
Master Poster

I bet Nicki Minaj could tell us... but then they'd have to kill her!

I AGREE
Old 14th February 2012, 01:09 PM   #14
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
Oh come now! The Illuminati is fine with black people succeeding. Just look at Jay Z... Speaking of which he recently had a little girl... OMG! They were clearing the way for his kid!!!
So they were... or were they? Was Whitney genuinely black? I'm not claiming she wasn't, but Whitney is only one consonant away from Whitey. It's suspicious, isn't it? I'd really like to see her original Blackness Certificate.
Old 14th February 2012, 01:34 PM   #15
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

"Watch her hands"? I prefer to watch her t . . . Oh, never mind.
Old 14th February 2012, 01:46 PM   #16
sadhatter
Philosopher

Wow, i feel bad for the CT'ers, with the dearth of celebrities that no one gave a **** about dying, their ct's about them are coming across as a bit on the lame side of things.

If the illumanati has gotten to the point where they are taking out Whitney huston, they have either accomplished all of their goals and are exceedingly bored, or arn't really the evil giant they are made out to be, and taking what they can get.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 03:43 PM   #17
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Serious post: A book that I've been reading (slowly, for some months now) describes the peculiar beliefs of plantation farmers in Colombia. Briefly, they believe that by making a pact with the devil, a farmer can improve his productivity and his income, at the cost of cursing the soil that he harvests. The money that he gains is also cursed and can be spent only on temporary amusements and vices. The author claims that this belief grows out of the conceptual tension between ancient communal labor organization and capitalist wage-labor organization.

In the narrative of the "Hollywood Illuminati", do we not see the same themes? An artist can become rich and famous by accepting money from certain shadowy sponsors, absolutely believed to exist even though nobody can point to them, who are also members of a Satanic cult. The artist's work then becomes an expression of Satanism, her riches are cursed to be spent on drugs and decadence, and the devil eventually takes her life.

Last edited by Gazpacho; 14th February 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Gazpacho is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 04:13 PM   #18
Greedo

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
I left a comment congratulating the poster of the second video you linked to.

On being insane, but still.
Couldn't find any. Must have been deleted already... Pathetic.
Old 14th February 2012, 04:31 PM   #19
Greedo

Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
I bet Nicki Minaj could tell us... but then they'd have to kill her!

I AGREE
Illuminaddi...driven...scum...performance.

"Turn of your radios and TVs and stop being programmed..."

How intelligent then to watch the grammys yourself. What a moron.

After all, it was so "exgusting".

Last edited by Greedo; 14th February 2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: exgusting
Greedo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 04:35 PM   #20
crimresearch
Alumbrado

Who killed Whitney? Surely you haven't fallen for that have you???

The PTB would love for you to believe that was really her in that tub.
Attached Images
File Type: gif sarcasm3.gif (341 Bytes, 276 views)

Last edited by crimresearch; 14th February 2012 at 05:40 PM.
crimresearch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 04:43 PM   #21
Thinker

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
If the illumanati has gotten to the point where they are taking out Whitney huston, they have either accomplished all of their goals and are exceedingly bored, or arn't really the evil giant they are made out to be, and taking what they can get.
It's both.

Last edited by 100; 14th February 2012 at 04:44 PM.
100 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2012, 10:25 PM   #22
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
Poe's Law.
The BBC made the first two books of the Tripods trilogy by John Christopher for tv. It featured the Earth's population capped with a triangular cap to enslave their minds. This was done by the one eyed alien Masters in their Tripods. Some of the population were selected to enter the three cities to be slaves for the Masters. In the third book the Free Men destroy the cities and the Masters still in space abandon their plan for global domination.
cooliohoolio 6 months ago

__@cooliohoolio And the plug was pulled on the third series.
__cooliohoolio 6 months ago
Old 15th February 2012, 12:04 AM   #23
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

They actually got the wrong Whitney. It was supposed to be Whitney Cummings because she is getting too close to unearthing the secret truth about Jerry Seinfeld and the Zionist branch of the Illuminati piggybacking subliminal messages making the unfunny "Comedy" about nothing into a moneymaker. The bumbling NWO nincompoop that they sent to do the job got the name wrong. They were told to go kill Whitney while she was in Huston buying some bathtub gin to liquor up the audience.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2012, 04:14 AM   #24
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Quote:
I'm in ur illuminatiz, killin ur singerz!

Ianbrown101 1 second ago
My new comment.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 02:59 AM   #25
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

The BBC made the first two books of the Tripods trilogy by John Christopher for tv. It featured the Earth's population capped with a triangular cap to enslave their minds. This was done by the one eyed alien Masters in their Tripods. Some of the population were selected to enter the three cities to be slaves for the Masters. In the third book the Free Men destroy the cities and the Masters still in space abandon their plan for global domination.
cooliohoolio 6 months ago

__@cooliohoolio And the plug was pulled on the third series.
__cooliohoolio 6 months ago

I read those books when I was like 12. Good memories.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 12:41 PM   #26
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
I read those books when I was like 12. Good memories.
looks like they finally got him
Old 16th February 2012, 12:53 PM   #27
Weird Science
Banned

It featured the Earth's population capped with a triangular cap to enslave their minds. This was done by the one eyed alien Masters in their Tripods.
Well, MY one-eyed alien master certain enslaves ME, only I put a cap on him instead of the other way around. Am I doing it wrong?
Weird Science is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 01:25 PM   #28
7forever
Banned

She was killed by her own demons.
7forever is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 01:38 PM   #29
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Um excuse me but this is a SKEPTICAL forum and that kind of primitive superstition won't fly
Old 16th February 2012, 04:33 PM   #30
Greedo

Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Oh, you're one of those peculiar people that think the driver shot JFK.

Yes, I'm sure it was demons.
Old 16th February 2012, 06:16 PM   #31
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

yea Alex Jones goes onto this bandwagon in this video and at 3:26 he reads from the naturalnews that saids that statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeGDDAu3yw

I've actually caught Alex Jones lying saying that a book that he was trying to promote cost $300.00 on ebay and amazon when it turns out that its less than that gee what a surprise..

Last edited by IdiotWhacker; 16th February 2012 at 06:17 PM.
IdiotWhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 06:20 PM   #32
Bill Thompson
Banned

hey, let's destroy our memory of an icon with a conspiracy theory !!
Bill Thompson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 06:30 PM   #33
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Originally Posted by IdiotWhacker View Post
yea Alex Jones goes onto this bandwagon in this video and at 3:26 he reads from the naturalnews that saids that statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeGDDAu3yw
Just because AJ says it doesn't mean it's untrue
Old 16th February 2012, 07:30 PM   #34
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

Just because AJ says it doesn't mean it's untrue
sure you could say that in reverse that just because AJ says it doesn't mean its true. i am not going further with switching the subject to Alex Jones since its a derailing on the subject at hand.

Last edited by IdiotWhacker; 16th February 2012 at 07:34 PM.
IdiotWhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 07:35 PM   #35
Gazpacho
Master Poster

I'm sure the ratio would change if the Illuminati were properly declared to be a terrorist organization though!

Last edited by Gazpacho; 16th February 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Gazpacho is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2012, 07:47 PM   #36
crimresearch
Alumbrado

Everybody just relax, and leave the detective work to the pros...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...grace-cnn.html
crimresearch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2012, 05:52 AM   #37
Greedo

Originally Posted by IdiotWhacker View Post

I've actually caught Alex Jones lying saying that a book that he was trying to promote cost $300.00 on ebay and amazon when it turns out that its less than that gee what a surprise..
Alex Jones lying. You don't say.

But seriously. The man needs to go to a mental facility.

Old 17th February 2012, 06:02 AM   #38
jargon buster
Banned

"Whitney Houston to be buried in New Jersey"

I always liked her in those sparkley dresses.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2012, 06:48 AM   #39
Noztradamus
Illuminator

Not who. What? It was prostate cancer
Old 17th February 2012, 08:48 AM   #40
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bill Thompson View Post
hey, let's destroy our memory of an icon with a conspiracy theory !!
We're a little late to the party on that one.

The icon that was 1980s - early 1990s Whitney was destroyed by 1995 -2012 Whitney.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories