IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , JFK assassination

Old 20th February 2012, 01:36 PM   #1
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Did JFK Commit Suicide?

Shocking New Information Emerges About the Death of President Kennedy

Quote:
Overwhelmingly distraught over the strange death of his mistress Marilyn Monroe 15 months earlier, the Kennedy family's unfortunate ties to the Mafia, his chronic health problems requiring his taking a laundry list of prescription medications, and other stressors, President Kennedy felt he had no choice but to end it all. But how? The nation's chief executive could not be seen taking his own life. The country's image was at stake. It had to have the appearance of an assassination. So casting about for a person who could help, Kennedy settled on Lee Harvey Oswald, a low-level U.S. intelligence operative stuck in a career rut. But this was a big deal. Oswald would risk being caught and accused of killing the president. No small potatoes. So Kennedy promised to arrange his escape and offered to pay him $1.5 million. Oswald agreed and hired an accomplice to help with the plan.
Even Barry Bonds was involved! Read all about it!
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 01:50 PM   #2
ComfySlippers
Banned

So, as usual, rather than choosing to accidentally fall down the stairs or have a fatal accident with a lawn mower- JFK just had to make it a tad more complicated than was necessary.

I don't get why they always do that.

ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 01:55 PM   #3
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Seems legit.
Old 20th February 2012, 01:55 PM   #4
saraban

Here's what happened really

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
saraban is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 02:12 PM   #5
ComfySlippers
Banned

I've laughed so many times in the last few hours.
JREF is a comedy goldmine today.

This thread is a very good example.
Quote:
Did JFK Commit Suicide?
The title of the thread in itself is so wonderfully silly that I think, on seeing it, I might have laid a little brown egg.

It is a comedic masterpiece.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 06:19 PM   #6
Walter Ego
Illuminator

The limo driver shot JFK. Proof here.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 09:39 PM   #7
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Originally Posted by saraban View Post

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Laugh if you want, but I have evidence that IT REALLY HAPPENED!!11!

When JFK ordered the moon landing, he also issued a super secret order to NASA to develop a super secret time machine, so that if the moon landing went wrong, he could jump into the time machine, go back in time, and start it all over again!

Well, what nobody in our time line knows is that the moon landing got screwed up (Michael Collins pulled a gun and hijacked Apollo 11 to Cuba), so JFK went back to fix it. However, other things went wrong, so he had to keep going back. Then things got really screwy (Marilyn Monroe was having affairs with 8 different JFKs!), so the JFKs started bumping each other off. What we saw in our time line was actually JFK VII killing JFK IV.

In the end, there could be only one. There's one JFK out there in some other time line. When we reinvent the time machine, we'll find him.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2012, 08:55 AM   #8
EdipisReks
Custom Title

Originally Posted by saraban View Post

I AGREE
that's the first thing i thought of, too. smeg!

"I read the Book Of Mormon once. Wasn't it about Uma Thurman, um, thrumming a Theremin?"
--epepke (9-22-2004)
EdipisReks is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2012, 11:24 AM   #9
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

The Onion needs to update their article...

Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2012, 12:50 PM   #10
KingMerv00
Penultimate Amazing

Can we assume that Governor Connally and James Tague were merely suffering from a bout of depression induced self-mutilation, then?

Did James Brady suffer from body dysmorphic disorder?

Was Harvey Milk struggling with homophobic feelings?
KingMerv00 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2012, 04:17 AM   #11
Brattus

I am so confused now.
Brattus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2012, 05:15 AM   #12
Dcdrac
Philosopher

It was the grassy knoll what done it.......dangerous things grassy knolls
Dcdrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2012, 08:47 AM   #13
Matthew Best
Philosopher

Yes, but how many other grassy knolls are there in the world? I've only ever heard of this one.
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2012, 09:01 AM   #14
Kestrel
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Best View Post
Yes, but how many other grassy knolls are there in the world? I've only ever heard of this one.
Have you ever heard of another school book depository?
Kestrel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2012, 03:07 PM   #15
The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Shocking New Information Emerges About the Death of President Kennedy

Even Barry Bonds was involved! Read all about it!
I thought this was common knowledge.

Lupus is Lupus tor central scrutineezer
The Central Scrutinizer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2012, 12:31 PM   #16
Lucian
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dcdrac View Post
It was the grassy knoll what done it.......dangerous things grassy knolls
A grassy knøll once bit my sister. No realli! She was karving her initials on the knøll with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush....
Lucian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2012, 12:40 PM   #17
Belgian thought
Master Poster

Well he is seen moving his head forward and back expertly catching the bullet... need I say more.
Belgian thought is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories