IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ethnic cleansing , Sudan incidents , Sudan issues

Old 13th June 2004, 04:45 AM   #41
charley_bigtime

......although Heinz Spaghetti hoops would be acceptable.
charley_bigtime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 04:49 AM   #42
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleopatra
Z-Nyou are not worse than the other trolls here. Of course nobody else dares to use the term Jews when he refers to Israelis. You see, some people here know very well things, people and ideas that circulate around and you cannot cover where do you come from.What bothers me most though is that people like you believe that they defend Israel while they constitute the ultimate embarassment for the country.The people of Israel are called Israelis and not Jews as you and some others want but don't worry, once we settle the matter with the Palestinians we will have plenty of time to deal with those who want to turn the country into a ghetto.Poor Z-N! He wanted to talk about Sudan and Mrs. AUP derailed his thread....
Just reading your inane babble above about jews, Israelis, what constitutes an Israeli, what constitutes a defender of Israel, what people can and cannot say at JREF "by Cleopatra's rules" is enough to expose you for who you really are. Thanks for derailing the thread, (not really), and I am astonished that you fail to realize that the only embarrassment here is you.
zenith-nadir is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 05:00 AM   #43
charley_bigtime

...but not these.

uck!
charley_bigtime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 05:06 AM   #44
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by charley_bigtime
......although Heinz Spaghetti hoops would be acceptable.
What kind of talk is that!?!?! You are a propogandist charley_bigtime, a racist, you what to turn Israel into ghettos and I am here to stop you!

"Fucc you charley_bigtime", I would ask you to go fucck yourself but then I am not interested in wishing nice things to people that I am not so fond of", "If you don't know the difference and its significance when you talk about Israel and the Middle East crisis you'd better leave this discussions to the older children", "Please do not try to explain to me what Z-N really means. I am not arguing the bias I am arguing the use of the semantics", "You are not here to discuss about Sudan idiot but to sell your racist propaganda", "Please consider to masturbate only in the privacy of your house and not in public fora", "The people of Israel are called Israelis and not Jews as you and some others want but don't worry, once we settle the matter with the Palestinians we will have plenty of time to deal with those who want to turn the country into a ghetto" !!!!!! ....(Ahhhh, the world according to Cleopatra.... )
zenith-nadir is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 05:23 AM   #45
charley_bigtime

Quote:
Originally posted by zenith-nadir
What kind of talk is that!?!?! You are a propogandist charley_bigtime, a racist, you what to turn Israel into ghettos and I am here to stop you!

I have been found out. Expressing a desire to have Rachel Weisz covered in Heinz Spaghetti Hoops in my house when I get home tonight is just a smokescreen for my quest for the immediate annihilation of all Jews from the face of this earth.

I'll have to try something a bit less obvious as a diversionary image for my true agenda next time.
Old 13th June 2004, 06:14 AM   #46
Cleopatra
Philosopher

Quote:
Just reading your inane babble above about jews, Israelis, what constitutes an Israeli, what constitutes a defender of Israel, what people can and cannot say at JREF "by Cleopatra's rules" is enough to expose you for who you really are. Thanks for derailing the thread, (not really), and I am astonished that you fail to realize that the only embarrassment here is you.
Who told you that you can call the Israelis, "Jews". Only you and some nazi groups in Europe use this terminology.

Haven't you EVER heard that the people of Israel are not Jews only and among the victims of suicide bombings there have been israeli-arabs?

I refuse to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you don't know shut-up until you learn the basics, if you DO know then you belong to the racist right.

If you don't want your threads to be hijacked and you wish to have decent discussions --even if it is to discuss your racist ideology-- avoid the trollish titles. I have been reacting to silly titles the same way regardless who has posted them, ask AUP.

If you think that you have something to say bring your thread back to order or report me.

Until then stop whining because your mother cannot come here and spank me.
Cleopatra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 06:18 AM   #47
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
I have been found out. Expressing a desire to have Rachel Weisz covered in Heinz Spaghetti Hoops in my house when I get home tonight is just a smokescreen for my quest for the immediate annihilation of all Jews from the face of this earth. I'll have to try something a bit less obvious as a diversionary image for my true agenda next time.
How dare you semantically disparage Spaghetti Hoops charley_bigtime, don't you know my rules at JREF yet? Besides being a Rachel Weisz-lusting racist, propogandist and ghetto-loving jew-hater I also neglected to label you a troll, my sincerest apologies...I forgot...did I tell you to "F"-off too?...oh, yes I did...I hate when a job is incomplete
Old 13th June 2004, 06:19 AM   #48
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Who told you that you can call the Israelis, "Jews". Only you and some nazi groups in Europe use this terminology.Haven't you EVER heard that the people of Israel are not Jews only and among the victims of suicide bombings there have been israeli-arabs?I refuse to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you don't know shut-up until you learn the basics, if you DO know then you belong to the racist right.If you don't want your threads to be hijacked and you wish to have decent discussions --even if it is to discuss your racist ideology-- avoid the trollish titles. I have been reacting to silly titles the same way regardless who has posted them, ask AUP.If you think that you have something to say bring your thread back to order or report me.Until then stop whining because your mother cannot come here and spank me.
Old 13th June 2004, 06:21 AM   #49
charley_bigtime

She can come and spank me if she likes.
Old 13th June 2004, 06:30 AM   #50
charley_bigtime

Quote:
How dare you semantically disparage Spaghetti Hoops charley_bigtime, don't you know my rules at JREF yet?
I confess that I am unaware of any Spaghetti Hoop related directives on this forum.

If you wish to provide me with a list of the rules I will be most grateful and could you also let me know what other flour and tomato based products this legislation adheres to.

Thankyou.
Old 13th June 2004, 07:30 AM   #51
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
I confess that I am unaware of any Spaghetti Hoop related directives on this forum.If you wish to provide me with a list of the rules I will be most grateful and could you also let me know what other flour and tomato based products this legislation adheres to.Thankyou.
Ok, I will emulate Cleopatra's example in order, (substituting the use of the word "jews" with "flour" and "tomato".
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" is automatically "troll bait" no matter what the context.
  • Any poster using the words "flour" or "tomato" shall be told to "go fucck themselves" at least three times by special mandate.
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" is disparaging to the entire population of Israel and is now, and hereafter, deemed "dirty propaganda".
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" is also "racist propaganda".
  • If one decides to use the words "flour" or "tomato" one must "consider masturbation in the privacy of thier own home".
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" makes the guilty poster an "ultimate embarassment for to country of Israel."
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" automatically means said poster wants to "turn Israel into a ghetto".
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" falls under the "arguing the use of semantics" clause, ergo anything can be argued no matter how off topic or out of context one's strawma..er...argument is.
  • Any use of the word "flour" or "tomato" is "terminology"; only used by "you and some nazi groups in Europe".

Well hope that helps Charley.
(Editor's note: I must thank Cleopatra for without her example I would have never been able to compile this list of rules regarding the use of the words "jews", "flour" or "tomato")

Now enough time wasted on Cleopatra, back to Sudan and the UN.

Nearly one million people have been displaced, and thousands murdered and raped by the Sudanese government-backed militia the Janjaweed since early this year. It has taken the UN months to recognize even one resolution, yet when Sheik Yassin was "retired", a man who sent men, women and teens to commit suicide and murder innocents, they passed a resolution in 3 days. Hence the original and obviously sarcastic remark "We need to send jews to Sudan".
Old 13th June 2004, 07:36 AM   #52
demon
Master Poster

ZN, I`d stop diggin` if I was you.
demon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 11:49 AM   #53
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by demon
ZN, I`d stop diggin` if I was you.
Why? So cleopatra can fill more people's heads with her utter nonsense, so she can derail perfectly good threads with her semantic-strawman refuse?, so she can cruise around JREF and run roughshod over any JREF poster she pleases? So she can continue to tell people to "F"-off and masturbate at home? No thanks, Zenith ain't gonna play that pharisaical game of hers.
Old 13th June 2004, 12:00 PM   #54
Cleopatra
Philosopher

Quote:
Zenith ain't gonna play that pharisaical game of hers.
Huh-oh! Are you using the third person for yourself now? Oh my.

Now tell me. Are you ignorant of the Israeli politics or you belong to the racist extreme right?
Cleopatra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 02:55 PM   #55
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Quote:
I am sorry Mycroft but I do not see the value of kissing Cleopatra's butt after you yourself witnessed her "display" in this thread. Any rational person would see that at no time in this thread was I racist, anti-semitic, anti-arab or a propogandist.
I agree. You have not been racist, anti-Semitic, or anti-Arab in this thread. You have been a propagandist, but that’s only a bad thing if you do it with untruths or distortions, and you’re not guilty there either.

Z-N, I would like to be able to converse with you privately. You are not available through PM’s or e-mail, but I am. Would you agree to this?
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 03:01 PM   #56
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Huh-oh! Are you using the third person for yourself now? Oh my.Now tell me. Are you ignorant of the Israeli politics or you belong to the racist extreme right?
This thread is about hypocrisy at the UN and the suffering of Black Sudanese in the Dafur region of Sudan. It is about a government who is ethnically cleansing 800,000 people from their homes.

This thread is not about my use of word "jews" and your bizarre extrapolation and classic strawman argument regarding my alleged racism, my alleged need for Israeli ghettos, my alleged extreme politics, my alleged ignorance, or my suspicious use of alleged 'nazi' terminology. Nor are your childish epithets welcome in any discussion on JREF. Other people may buy what you are selling but no amount of backpedaling will ever contradict the fact that you make about as much sense as a set of chattering buckteeth vibrating on a glass coffee table.
Old 13th June 2004, 04:30 PM   #57
TillEulenspiegel
Master Poster

Z-N
In the interest of truth in advertising and brevity , I suggest you rename your Avatar ............ Nadir.

"Who is Einstein to tell God what to do?" Niels Bohr

Remember, %97.3 of all accidents occur %100 of the time.
TillEulenspiegel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 04:39 PM   #58
The Fool
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by Mycroft

I agree. You have not been racist, anti-Semitic, or anti-Arab in this thread. You have been a propagandist, but that’s only a bad thing if you do it with untruths or distortions, and you’re not guilty there either.

Z-N, I would like to be able to converse with you privately. You are not available through PM’s or e-mail, but I am. Would you agree to this?

I don't know if you are in the same boat as ZN but he see's the words Israeli and Jew as one and the same, completely interchangeable. He doesn't see a problem with that, do you?

Lose half your IQ....Ask me how.
The Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 06:02 PM   #59
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Quote:
This thread is about hypocrisy at the UN and the suffering of Black Sudanese in the Dafur region of Sudan. It is about a government who is ethnically cleansing 800,000 people from their homes.

This thread is not about my use of word "jews" and your bizarre extrapolation and classic strawman argument regarding my alleged racism, my alleged need for Israeli ghettos, my alleged extreme politics, my alleged ignorance, or my suspicious use of alleged 'nazi' terminology. Nor are your childish epithets welcome in any discussion on JREF. Other people may buy what you are selling but no amount of backpedaling will ever contradict the fact that you make about as much sense as a set of chattering buckteeth vibrating on a glass coffee table.
You can look at the posts I made before Iraq II started. I was asking why, when there is much inhumanity going on in the world, they picked Saddam, and why did they pick him now?

Thank you for pointing out that Sudan is also a place of killing and misery, I could also point out some other areas of the world if you want.

So, why Saddam, and why now? Why not Sudan instead.

Also, there is just as much evidence that this is a side effect of GW. Sudan in general is a dying country, due to desertification. People who used to share resources, now finding them dwindling, are fighting over what is left. Maybe not the whole story, but a reason that is just a viable.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 07:47 PM   #60
aerocontrols
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by a_unique_person
So, why Saddam, and why now? Why not Sudan instead.
Try to pay attention to what ZN says if you're going to ask him these questions.

Saddam was last year. Sudan is now.

MattJ
aerocontrols is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 07:52 PM   #61
a_unique_person

Sudan has been developing for ten years or more. As a corrollary, why Sudan now?
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 08:39 PM   #62
aerocontrols
Illuminator

Quote:
Sudan has been developing for ten years or more. As a corrollary, why Sudan now?
The US has been at the forefront of arranging the peace agreement in the South that was just made.

The reason, one supposes, that ZN wants further action in Sudan now is because the current genocide in Darfur is new.

MattJ
aerocontrols is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 09:21 PM   #63
a_unique_person

And how much did negotiation and diplomacy cost?
Old 13th June 2004, 09:32 PM   #64
aerocontrols
Illuminator

Quote:
And how much did negotiation and diplomacy cost?
The last I heard, it was costing 1000 civilian lives per week in Darfur.

I'm not sure how much it cost in the south.

MattJ
Old 13th June 2004, 10:09 PM   #65
a_unique_person

I am talking in terms of the US spending on this effort. The UN is always happy to use peacekeeping troops, but it relies totally on it's members funding these forces.

In terms of human life, the cost in those terms was higher than what Saddam was doing to his people at the time, why not pick Sudan instead?
Old 13th June 2004, 10:48 PM   #66
The Fool
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by aerocontrols

Try to pay attention to what ZN says if you're going to ask him these questions.

Saddam was last year. Sudan is now.

MattJ
Saddam was last year?? Have you ticked the "won" box already? Is it all over and someone forgot to tell me??

The Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2004, 10:54 PM   #67
a_unique_person

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fool

Saddam was last year?? Have you ticked the "won" box already? Is it all over and someone forgot to tell me??
You will have to ask Matt for a subscription to 'Young Neo-Con'. This is where the success of Iraq is being told.
Old 13th June 2004, 11:48 PM   #68
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
This thread is about hypocrisy at the UN and the suffering of Black Sudanese in the Dafur region of Sudan.
Are you genuinely concerned about the suffering in Sudan?

Using the Sudan as a rhetorical device to advance your pet issue doesn't exactly convey a sense of concern.
Old 14th June 2004, 02:57 AM   #69
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by varwoche
Are you genuinely concerned about the suffering in Sudan?
Using the Sudan as a rhetorical device to advance your pet issue doesn't exactly convey a sense of concern.
This is the third thread I have started regarding the genocide and ethnic cleansing in Sudan's Dafur region. Look it up. I am genuinely concerned about the suffering in Sudan. Why the UN would pass a resolution in 3 days over Sheik Yassin, grandfather of the suicide bombers, and yet allow 800,000 people in Sudan to be ethnically cleansed is an illustration of how the UN really works. It was Cleopatra who is responsible for turning this thread into a giant strawman about Israel, ghettos, nazis and jews, ergo this is not to "advance my pet issue".

Quote:
Originally posted by TillEulenspiegel
Z-N In the interest of truth in advertising and brevity , I suggest you rename your Avatar ............ Nadir.
I love a good insult as much as the next guy but your punchline needs alot of work.
Old 14th June 2004, 03:02 AM   #70
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by aerocontrols
The last I heard, it was costing 1000 civilian lives per week in Darfur. I'm not sure how much it cost in the south.MattJ
Don't even bother Matt. Guys like a_u_p, the fool and Demon cannot talk about an actual genocide without turning it on it's head and blaming America, Bush, Sharon, Israel and anyone else not involved in the actual genocide in Dafur Sudan. You are wasting you breath with them as evidenced by their replies to you.
Old 14th June 2004, 03:08 AM   #71
a_unique_person

ZN, I will repeat again. I had already wondered why, when the world has so many troubled areas, such as Sudan, the US chose to attack Saddam. However, if the US is so concerned about Sudan, let it invade and free the people.
Old 14th June 2004, 03:32 AM   #72
zenith-nadir
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mycroft
I appreciate the overture Mycroft but there is really nothing to discuss. This is one thread out of thousands at JREF and I can live with it being ruined by Cleopatra if that finally exposes her for who she really is. Let me explain.

Cleopatra attacked me from day one at JREF and has not let up since. I knew something was fishy about her constant attacks, (Thou dost protest too much), and then finally the day she proclaimed that Marwan Barghuti should be freed is the day I knew she was not who she claims to be. That is the equivalent of an American saying free Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, one of the leading figures in Al-Qa'eda .

As the former head of Al Aksa Matryrs Brigades in the West Bank Marwan Barghuti is responsible for murdering hundreds of innocent Israelis, men, women and children. When Cleopatra, (a supposed lawyer, ex-IDF, jew and Israeli) calls for freeing of the former head of Al Aksa Matryrs Brigades her cover was blown. This thread only illustrates the level she will go to silence any poster who is on to her game.

Quote:
ZN, I will repeat again. I had already wondered why, when the world has so many troubled areas, such as Sudan, the US chose to attack Saddam. However, if the US is so concerned about Sudan, let it invade and free the people.
The US chose to attack Saddam because of the UN's lack of resolve regarding the enforcement of the clause in 1441 which stated;
Quote:
13. Recalls, in that context, that the Council has repeatedly warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations;
Even one better, the UN is now being investigated because U.N. Senior Officials are implicated in a bribery scandal between Saddam during his oil-for-food program.

Nice to see you take a swipe at America yet again.
Old 14th June 2004, 03:38 AM   #73
The Fool
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Don't even bother Matt. Guys like a_u_p, the fool and Demon cannot talk about an actual genocide without turning it on it's head and blaming America, Bush, Sharon, Israel and anyone else not involved in the actual genocide in Dafur Sudan. You are wasting you breath with them as evidenced by their replies to you.
Sorry ZN. You are a one trick pony. Your only concern is the advancement of Zionism in the middle east. You only use death elsewhere as a tool to advance your middle east propaganda campagn.

"we need to send jews to sudan"

This thread was your response to your personal outrage at the UN being critical of Israeli government directed assasinations. I imagine the only reason Sudan came up was that it popped up when you googled for a lot of death associated with arabs and/or muslims...

Your crocodile tears over the Sudanese tells me a lot about your attitude to anyone who is not a Zionist...they are nothing to you.

Old 14th June 2004, 03:44 AM   #74
The Fool
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
I appreciate the overture Mycroft but there is really nothing to discuss. This is one thread out of thousands at JREF and I can live with it being ruined by Cleopatra if that finally exposes her for who she really is. Let me explain.

Cleopatra attacked me from day one at JREF and has not let up since. I knew something was fishy about her constant attacks, (Thou dost protest too much), and then finally the day she proclaimed that Marwan Barghuti should be freed is the day I knew she was not who she claims to be. That is the equivalent of an American saying free Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, one of the leading figures in Al-Qa'eda .

As the former head of Al Aksa Matryrs Brigades in the West Bank Marwan Barghuti is responsible for murdering hundreds of innocent Israelis, men, women and children. When Cleopatra, (a supposed lawyer, ex-IDF, jew and Israeli) calls for freeing of the former head of Al Aksa Matryrs Brigades her cover was blown. This thread only illustrates the level she will go to silence any poster who is on to her game.

The US chose to attack Saddam because of the UN's lack of resolve regarding the enforcement of the clause in 1441 which stated;Even one better, the UN is now being investigated because U.N. Senior Officials are implicated in a bribery scandal between Saddam during his oil-for-food program.

Give up Mycroft, the only help you could give this dude is a hand fashioning his aluminium foil helmet.... We all know that Cleo reads his mind through the TV screen...he's finally tumbled on the truth.
Hell mycroft...you are probably already under cleo's power anyway. Are those fang marks I can see on the neck of your Avatar?

Lol....what a hoot.....

Old 14th June 2004, 04:20 AM   #75
BillyTK
Master Poster

Quote:
The events in Dafur are seperate from the civil war between the Sudanese government and the Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army. The Sudanese government began mobilising an Arab militia - the Janjaweed - to ethnically cleanse the Dafur region of non-muslims under the guise of tackling the Sudan People's Liberation Movement insurrection.
Y'don't think the events in Darfur and the civil war are kind of related? And why would a secular government want to ethnically cleanse a region of non-muslims, when they don't actually like muslims very much? I'd suggest the ethnic cleansing is a little more complex than the muslim vs. non-muslim divide which you claim.
BillyTK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2004, 04:24 AM   #76
a_unique_person

Quote:

There are numerous examples of ex and serving IDF, and ordinary Israelis questioning the role of Israel in Palestine. To question their motives is reprehensible. They are responding one of the most basic human instincts, concern for others. Palestinians will also show concern for Israelis. I read an amazing story of a Palestinian women, holding the hand of a dying Israeli sniper.

What I can see of Cleopatra's problem with you, and Cleo, please correct me if I am wrong, is that you try to make everything so black and white simple. The Palestinians are just a bunch of murderous thugs. As my quote from you indicates, your mission is to make us all think like you do. Such an attitude shows amazing naievety.

I would like to think I can convince you all to see what I am saying is correct, I know that will never happen, and I have enough experience in life to know that I can make mistakes.

Quote:

The US chose to attack Saddam because of the UN's lack of resolve regarding the enforcement of the clause in 1441 which stated;Even one better, the UN is now being investigated because U.N. Senior Officials are implicated in a bribery scandal between Saddam during his oil-for-food program.

The US chose to attack Iraq for many reasons. The UN resolution was merely a fig leaf.
Old 14th June 2004, 06:05 AM   #77
Cleopatra
Philosopher

I don't give a flying bird of what Z-N thinks that I am. I believe that he is a 19 years old boy who enjoys to wank in front of the screen, so what?

The issue is the bs he posts here.

The point is that some of his post are nothing but he propaganda of the extreme right in Israel. If he belongs to those that they support the extreme right he can always debate his ideas. If he doesn't know of what he is talking about I will correct him and I will advise him to shut up until he learns.

I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt to him. Judea and Samaria , calling Israelis Jews and then pretending that he didn't know and that these are just words, he'd better go sell those things to his schoolmates.

I don't discuss with "men" that do not have the balls to declare their beliefs and debate them, I have better things to do than losing time with people like Z-N that hide behind words and they do not take the responsibility of their posts.

I have been called a Mossad agend, a PLO agent and many other similar things. I have been into those debates since I was 17 and learned how to type.When Z-N was going I was returning so, please do not try to interpret my simple posts to Z-N or to explain why and how I feel and why do I hold those beliefs.
Old 14th June 2004, 06:16 AM   #78
aerocontrols
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fool

Quote:

You will have to ask Matt for a subscription to 'Young Neo-Con'. This is where the success of Iraq is being told.
For the slow:

We chose to prosecute a war with Saddam last year.

I'm sure mostly everyone else remembers.

For the Fool in particular:

AUP was asking why we chose to invade Iraq instead of Sudan 'now'. I was merely pointing out the fact that the choice was made last year, before the Darfur genocide really got underway and during the current peace negotiations in Sudan's south. I really thought you (if not AUP) would have been able to follow along without any handholding.

MattJ
Old 14th June 2004, 06:56 AM   #79
BillyTK
Master Poster

Quote:
The US chose to attack Saddam because of the UN's lack of resolve regarding the enforcement of the clause in 1441 which stated;
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. Recalls, in that context, that the Council has repeatedly warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That makes no sense whatsoever. And didn't the USUK coalition invade because Iraq wasn't "disarming" fast enough?
BillyTK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2004, 08:44 AM   #80
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Quote:
I'm not very concerned with this thread, but I still want to talk with you. Send me a PM or something.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics