IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags al gore , CT humor , Democrat conspiracies , election conspiracies , michelle obama , Obama Conspiracies , paul watson , politics humor

Old 8th November 2016, 06:26 AM   #81
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

A very attractive woman is what she is, both physically and personality-wise. Barack's a lucky guy.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 06:36 AM   #82
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Aepervius View Post
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...l_portrait.jpg

This is not a quarterback shoulder arm.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...fx1wRnTKIWrKOs

This one is. Look at the muscle. She has nothing of that.

I can't even believe I am arguiyng with a CTer about this.

This is so stupid.

KITTTTEEEEEH !

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...urPPYrp8Ywcm9u
Photoshopped? Just asking....

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
A very attractive woman is what she is, both physically and personality-wise. Barack's a lucky guy.
And this.
Old 8th November 2016, 06:40 AM   #83
Aepervius
Non credunt, semper verificare

https://www.google.de/search?q=broad...ed+woman+model

All those model are men are you going to tell us ? That CT is idiotic. A google alone shows you women can be as broad shouldered as men. And there is plenty of model that way.
Aepervius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 06:41 AM   #84
Aepervius
Non credunt, semper verificare

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Photoshopped? Just asking....

And this.
I weighed the theory as the phoito looked enlarged in the width to me... But I can't prove it so I dropped it.
Aepervius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:10 AM   #85
Nova Land
/
Tagger

Hmmm. Looks like no one, including the thread-starter, is taking this conspiracy theory seriously enough to provide more evidence for or against the idea that Michelle Obama is really a man. Guess that chore falls to me.

Evidence for the theory that Michelle Obama is really a man:
1. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of males have two eyes, one on the left and one on the right. Michelle Obama has two eyes, one on the left and one on the right.

2. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of males have a nose located near the center of the face. Michelle Obama has a nose in that location.

3. Scientifc studies have shown that a high percentage of male noses have two nostrils, one on the left and one on the right. Michelle Obama's nose has two nostrils.

4. Setting aside for the moment the question of whether or not Michelle Obama's shoulders are masculine or not, it is evident from the picture posted that Michelle Obama has a left arm coming out of the left shoulder and a right arm coming out of the right shoulder. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of men has a left arm coming out of their left shoulder and a right arm coming out of their right shoulder.
Evidence against the theory that Michelle Obama is really a man:
1. Based on personal observation, it is my belief that most men have a visible Adam's apple in their throat. Michelle Obama -- in the posted picture and in many other pictures and videos available for public viewing -- displays neither a visible Adam's apple nor a scar where surgery was done to remove her Adam's apple.

It is likely that dedicated searchers will be able to find images posted online which appear to show Michelle with an Adam's apple. But these would only prove that Michelle is a man some of the time, not that she is a man all of the time, since there are far more photos and videos (and, I believe, personal observations by people who have actually spent time with her) which show Michelle without a visible Adam's apple.
So, weighing the evidence, on the one hand we have scientific studies and on the other we have anecdotal observation. Could these folks who are claiming Michelle is transgender and Obama is gay really have a valid point?

[Answer: NO.]
Nova Land is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:14 AM   #86
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by icebear View Post
Funny how with all of our advanced technology, nobody can make a dress which can hide a linebacker's shoulders...
I guess if you wouldn't bang the first lady, she doesn't count?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:20 AM   #87
Jrrarglblarg

Funny how with all of our advanced technology, nobody can make a dress which can hide a linebacker's shoulders...

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress...ama-01-435.jpg
She's hot. Does she intimidate you with her scary shoulders? Too much woman for you?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:24 AM   #88
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Pathetic.

You people are lucky that Michelle Obama has no political aspirations because she could become President herself if she wanted.
She could get in the race NOW and beat Donald Trump.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:40 AM   #89
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
She could get in the race NOW and beat Donald Trump.
Well, early voting and all she shoulda thrown her hat in the ring last week . . .
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 07:47 AM   #90
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
Well, early voting and all she shoulda thrown her hat in the ring last week . . .
...being careful, of course, not to throw it too far...
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 08:16 AM   #91
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

An idea has occurred to me here....

Elect Donald Trump, and we can actually have a woman for a first lady.....

as opposed to what we've had for the past eight years.....

Happy election day! I imagine all levels of crazy are going to bubble to the surface over the course of the day. Hopefully, we can put it all aside and start being one country again tomorrow.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 08:51 AM   #92
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
I absolutely agree. While I don't find her "hot", I definitely find her attractive. Her personality and ambition is highly becoming in my opinion.

Barack is lucky she had as much drive to get him into the White House as he did. If you listen to her speeches, her and Obama busted their ass to makes things work.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 08:58 AM   #93
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Awwww, the widdle face! Ragdoll? She looks a lot like the one sitting next to me right now.
Old 8th November 2016, 09:01 AM   #94
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

People sitting in Glass Houses shouldn't break the ceiling ... of something like that...
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 09:01 AM   #95
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Awwww, the widdle face! Ragdoll? She looks a lot like the one sitting next to me right now.
Snowshoe (Siamese)

I'm pretty sure they're related though, for obvious reasons.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 10:07 AM   #96
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Snowshoe (Siamese)

I'm pretty sure they're related though, for obvious reasons.
Thanks. I suspect we've had this discussion before. But it's better than actually discussing the OP.
Old 8th November 2016, 10:34 AM   #97
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

The young woman I used to climb with would have an appropriate response to the theory that strong shoulders can only occur on a masculine frame. Unfortunately I doubt icebear would be able to type a meaningful rejoinder with the casts in the way.
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 10:53 AM   #98
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Has anyone else notice how the stupid, idiotic, lying Republicans are so hung-up on the physical appearance of women?

I expect that these Republicans actually want to be totally dominated by a group of young, beautiful women in order to sort of atone that tiny speck morality which still exists inside of them in spite of their numerous efforts to completely kill it.

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 11:19 AM   #99
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

An idea has occurred to me here....

Elect Donald Trump, and we can actually have a woman for a first lady.....

as opposed to what we've had for the past eight years.....
How is that going to break the glass ceiling?

Unless you're suggesting that every single FLOTUS has actually been a man and Meliana Trump will be the first First Lady to be an actual lady?

You probably thought you were being clever but I don't think you've actually thought this post through at all.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 11:23 AM   #100
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Nova Land View Post
Hmmm. Looks like no one, including the thread-starter, is taking this conspiracy theory seriously enough to provide more evidence for or against the idea that Michelle Obama is really a man. Guess that chore falls to me.

Evidence for the theory that Michelle Obama is really a man:
1. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of males have two eyes, one on the left and one on the right. Michelle Obama has two eyes, one on the left and one on the right.

2. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of males have a nose located near the center of the face. Michelle Obama has a nose in that location.

3. Scientifc studies have shown that a high percentage of male noses have two nostrils, one on the left and one on the right. Michelle Obama's nose has two nostrils.

4. Setting aside for the moment the question of whether or not Michelle Obama's shoulders are masculine or not, it is evident from the picture posted that Michelle Obama has a left arm coming out of the left shoulder and a right arm coming out of the right shoulder. Scientific studies have shown that a high percentage of men has a left arm coming out of their left shoulder and a right arm coming out of their right shoulder.
Evidence against the theory that Michelle Obama is really a man:
1. Based on personal observation, it is my belief that most men have a visible Adam's apple in their throat. Michelle Obama -- in the posted picture and in many other pictures and videos available for public viewing -- displays neither a visible Adam's apple nor a scar where surgery was done to remove her Adam's apple.

It is likely that dedicated searchers will be able to find images posted online which appear to show Michelle with an Adam's apple. But these would only prove that Michelle is a man some of the time, not that she is a man all of the time, since there are far more photos and videos (and, I believe, personal observations by people who have actually spent time with her) which show Michelle without a visible Adam's apple.
So, weighing the evidence, on the one hand we have scientific studies and on the other we have anecdotal observation. Could these folks who are claiming Michelle is transgender and Obama is gay really have a valid point?

[Answer: NO.]
Re: the reded - but she has one on the right and one on the left - opposite of the males!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 11:25 AM   #101
fuelair
Banned

Also, are Adam's apples any good? I have never eaten one, so just curious!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 12:14 PM   #102
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
The young woman I used to climb with would have an appropriate response to the theory that strong shoulders can only occur on a masculine frame. Unfortunately I doubt icebear would be able to type a meaningful rejoinder with the casts in the way.
Old 8th November 2016, 12:19 PM   #103
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Michelle Obama is a strong advocate of good nutrition. And I am certain that she would be against feeding red meat to the tro... Well, never mind- that appears to be an impossible to achieve request.

If Ms. Obama is a trans-gender, then I certainly would be willing to revisit my prior concepts of my own sexual preferences. Under all gender circumstances, I would be very pleased to vote for her for public office.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 12:24 PM   #104
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JesseCuster View Post
How is that going to break the glass ceiling?

Unless you're suggesting that every single FLOTUS has actually been a man and Meliana Trump will be the first First Lady to be an actual lady?

You probably thought you were being clever but I don't think you've actually thought this post through at all.
I'm sorry to say I think you're being far too generous.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 12:57 PM   #105
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Trump says he wants to "make America great again" but it seems more like he wants to make it 3rd Grade again. His supporters seem to be fine with that. I guess that was the great time of their lives.
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 01:16 PM   #106
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
Trump says he wants to "make America great again" but it seems more like he wants to make it 3rd Grade again. His supporters seem to be fine with that. I guess that was the great time of their lives.
My favorite was an Op-Ed titled. "Trump, Making American Hate Again!"
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 01:18 PM   #107
Emily's Cat
Rarely prone to hissy-fits

I always thought Michelle Obama was an attractive, strong woman. Not just strong in terms of personality and confidence, but also in term so physical ability. She's an amazon, and that's hot .

Plus, you know she keeps Barack in line. Pretty sure she could totally dominate him in fight. And that is also hot.
Old 8th November 2016, 01:35 PM   #108
Nova Land
/
Tagger

By the way, the idea that Michelle Obama is a man and Barack Obama is gay is not a new conspiracy theory; it's been around at least 2 years. Here's a link to a previous thread about this topic.

Then, as now, no serious evidence was provided to support the theory. Nor have the proponents of this theory made any progress in providing good evidence to the world outside ISF, which is likely why 2 years later no one really takes it seriously.

Anyway, for those interested in a stroll down memory lane, click the link and enjoy.
Nova Land is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 02:11 PM   #109
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

I see the OP has decided rock bottom wasn't good enough so he grabbed a shovel.

I suspect the OP only looks at waifu drawings all day and has no idea what a live woman's frame can look like.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 02:55 PM   #110
asydhouse
Master Poster

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
I see the OP has decided rock bottom wasn't good enough so he grabbed a shovel.

I suspect the OP only looks at waifu drawings all day and has no idea what a live woman's frame can look like.

Trump is a crude tosser, and this OP is what he has wrought. Grown men who can imagine such puerile bs is somehow a contribution to civic life in America today!

Jesus Christ on a stick! OP should sober up. Will he be embarrassed in the morning when he realises what he has been saying in public? He *********** well should be.
Old 8th November 2016, 03:24 PM   #111
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by asydhouse View Post
Trump is a crude tosser, and this OP is what he has wrought. Grown men who can imagine such puerile bs is somehow a contribution to civic life in America today!

Jesus Christ on a stick! OP should sober up. Will he be embarrassed in the morning when he realises what he has been saying in public? He *********** well should be.
I very much doubt it. Many mornings have passed already.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2016, 03:57 PM   #112
Mark6
Philosopher

Originally Posted by asydhouse View Post
What makes you think icebear is a grown man?
Old 8th November 2016, 04:04 PM   #113
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Originally Posted by Mark6 View Post

We will need to see pictures of icebear's shoulders to be sure.
Old 8th November 2016, 04:07 PM   #114
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Nova Land View Post
By the way, the idea that Michelle Obama is a man and Barack Obama is gay is not a new conspiracy theory; it's been around at least 2 years. Here's a link to a previous thread about this topic.
By the same poster, as well. I'd been wondering if he was a sock of Questionman, but apparently not.
Old 8th November 2016, 04:18 PM   #115
asydhouse
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mark6 View Post

Just seems like a man… you are right to question the adjective I used there, though: the post was obviously not by an adult, however old the body.
Old 8th November 2016, 04:39 PM   #116
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Emily's Cat View Post
I always thought Michelle Obama was an attractive, strong woman. Not just strong in terms of personality and confidence, but also in term so physical ability. She's an amazon, and that's hot .

Plus, you know she keeps Barack in line. Pretty sure she could totally dominate him in fight. And that is also hot.
And this is why there was so much general interest in having the Obamas act out the argument scene from The Incredibles between Frozone and his wife. "Where is my super suit?"
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 09:49 AM   #117
Emily's Cat
Rarely prone to hissy-fits

And this is why there was so much general interest in having the Obamas act out the argument scene from The Incredibles between Frozone and his wife. "Where is my super suit?"
Old 10th November 2016, 06:11 AM   #118
Border Reiver
Philosopher

That would be cool.

That and him and GW acting out the scene between Frozone and Mr. Incredible ,"How about we shake things up tonight and go bowling?" while CNN politics plays....
Old 10th November 2016, 09:54 AM   #119
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

Icebear must be happy now.

The glass ceiling has been broken and the USA now will have its first ever female First Lady.

Or something.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 10:02 AM   #120
Jrrarglblarg

Best Part: trump can't trade her in for an upgrade at least until after the impeachment trial starts.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories