IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags al gore , CT humor , Democrat conspiracies , election conspiracies , michelle obama , Obama Conspiracies , paul watson , politics humor

Old 11th November 2016, 05:08 PM   #161
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

It's like the OP lives in some sort of bizzaro opposite world.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 05:15 PM   #162
icebear
Muse

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Jail time? No thanks. I WILL fight to prevent that and you WILL NOT like the outcome.

kapice?
Sorry, no, I don't really get that. The deal gays have in Russia is a very good one, much better than they have in muslim countries and much better than what democrats have to offer them.
icebear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 05:24 PM   #163
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by icebear View Post
Sorry, no, I don't really get that. The deal gays have in Russia is a very good one, much better than they have in muslim countries and much better than what democrats have to offer them.
Well, yeah. Like life in prison in the Bastille was better than being hanged, drawn and quartered, but it doesn't mean it was a piece of *********** cake.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 05:36 PM   #164
The Big Dog

Just came through day 3 of the too little too late whine fest in the loop.

Yes, yes, **** trump and all but can you get out of the way, tbd has a train to catch, losers.

Oh are those tears? Don't support the most poltical insider in history next time ya dopes.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 05:57 PM   #165
NoahFence
Banned

The new normal.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:07 PM   #166
The Big Dog

The new normal.
Ohhh, wrong emoji, because the dope lost
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:18 PM   #167
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Just came through day 3 of the too little too late whine fest in the loop.

Yes, yes, **** trump and all but can you get out of the way, tbd has a train to catch, losers.

Oh are those tears? Don't support the most poltical insider in history next time ya dopes.
What is wrong with being an insider?
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:19 PM   #168
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
What is wrong with being an insider?
the most political insider ever?
Old 11th November 2016, 06:22 PM   #169
Fidelio
Muse

Donald Trump is offering queers more or less the same deal they have in Russia. (snip)
Alright Darat you've had your fun. Knock it off with the sock puppets to drive up participation.
Old 11th November 2016, 06:24 PM   #170
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Fidelio View Post
Alright Darat you've had your fun. Knock it off with the sock puppets to drive up participation.
Hey, that's my CT! Give it back!
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:28 PM   #171
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

the most political insider ever?
If there is nothing wrong with being an insider, what is the problem with being the most?
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:28 PM   #172
Caper
Philosopher

A friend of mine's gay daughter was assaulted on campus yesterday. Her attacker cited his freedom to do so under the new President.

If you voted for Trump, you voted for that. Congratulations, *******.

Is your friend Mr Makeupstories man?
Caper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:28 PM   #173
icebear
Muse

DT defends gays from Clintons in 2000:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...clintons-2000/
icebear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:30 PM   #174
The Big Dog

If there is nothing wrong with being an insider, what is the problem with being the most?
who said there was nothing wrong with being the consummate hypocritical insider?
Old 11th November 2016, 06:33 PM   #175
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

who said there was nothing wrong with being the consummate hypocritical insider?
You didn't say hypocritical earlier. Let's stick with insider, biggest insider, or consummate insider. What is wrong with that?
Old 11th November 2016, 06:33 PM   #176
Graham2001
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by C_Felix View Post
#bubblewrapgeneration
Not entirely sure about that, I'm above 30 and not living in the United States, my reaction to Trump winning was actual shock (heart racing, 'tingling feeling'), sufficiently so that I called someone to talk through the feelings.

I have an 'alternatively gendered' acquaintance and they testified to feeling much the same (Possibly closer to what I felt the night Kevin Rudd was elected Prime Minister, which was a panic attack.), however both of us are trying to deal with that and the resulting emotional instability without resorting to psychologists.

It's not easy for either of us, but we've found discussing our slightly differing political views when we meet has helped.

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes...
Graham2001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:34 PM   #177
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

If it's such a good deal then you'd be happy with all American Hetrosexuals living under the same law for them and their sexuality?

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:37 PM   #178
Caper
Philosopher

A friend of mine's gay daughter was assaulted on campus yesterday. Her attacker cited his freedom to do so under the new President.

My friends daughter was sexually assaulted by a Muslim Jihadist and a BLM activist. They said "take that Trump supporter".
Caper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:39 PM   #179
The Big Dog

You didn't say hypocritical earlier. Let's stick with insider, biggest insider, or consummate insider. What is wrong with that?
what do you think would be wrong with an insider, biggest insider, or consummate insider?

Seriously, flex those skeptics muscles! This thread is about whining losers, but I am curious to see you figure out what an alleged "populist" (hint hint hint!) in fact being the most insider candidate in the history of the country.
Old 11th November 2016, 06:39 PM   #180
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Originally Posted by Caper View Post
Yes, another illuminating post. Good show. It was more than three words without punctuation errors. Although Mr Makeupstories is a very awkward neology.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:41 PM   #181
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

what do you think would be wrong with an insider, biggest insider, or consummate insider?

Seriously, flex those skeptics muscles! This thread is about whining losers, but I am curious to see you figure out what an alleged "populist" (hint hint hint!) in fact being the most insider candidate in the history of the country.
And yet, you won't answer the question. Your illusory superiority is showing again. Is that really the face you want to present as a non skeptic?

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:43 PM   #182
Caper
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Graham2001 View Post
Not entirely sure about that, I'm above 30 and not living in the United States, my reaction to Trump winning was actual shock (heart racing, 'tingling feeling'), sufficiently so that I called someone to talk through the feelings.

I have an 'alternatively gendered' acquaintance and they testified to feeling much the same (Possibly closer to what I felt the night Kevin Rudd was elected Prime Minister, which was a panic attack.), however both of us are trying to deal with that and the resulting emotional instability without resorting to psychologists.

It's not easy for either of us, but we've found discussing our slightly differing political views when we meet has helped.

Honestly the funniest part of my night, was by complete red neck white trash neighbor posted a video of himself basically crying, telling everyone that Trump ruined the life of his daughter and billions of people around the world. Keep in mind he's a serial cheater and his daughter is already a 5 year old basket case... Yeah Trump is going to ruin her life.
Old 11th November 2016, 06:43 PM   #183
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

That is why I'm asking. Skeptics ask for information. I would like to hear from someone with an issue with insiders what is wrong with it.

TBD, most times people probably ignore what you think but that doesn't stop you. Someone finally sincerely wants your opinion.
Old 11th November 2016, 06:44 PM   #184
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Er, no it's not. Have another read of it. It's about something, that's for sure. What it's about could have come out of the Voynich manuscript, but it's not about whining losers.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 06:46 PM   #185
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Honestly the funniest part of my night, was by complete red neck white trash neighbor posted a video of himself basically crying, telling everyone that Trump ruined the life of his daughter and billions of people around the world. Keep in mind he's a serial cheater and his daughter is already a 5 year old basket case... Yeah Trump is going to ruin her life.
Congratulations. You have found the only red neck white trash person not to have voted for Trump.

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11th November 2016, 06:58 PM   #186
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
It's like the OP lives in some sort of bizzaro opposite world.
You do realize the OP has also claimed that there are NASA technicians in ordinary clothing and simple oxygen masks in Mars, fixing the rovers? So there's your calibration standard, right there.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:01 PM   #187
shuize
Master Poster

Yes, lots of images of crybaby "It's only democracy if my candidate wins, now I'm triggered and demand a safe-space and time off class" students.

Boy, our schools are sure not preparing these folks for life outside the bubble.

But, in the spirit of Game of Thrones: "Graduation is coming."
shuize is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:02 PM   #188
NoahFence
Banned

The name is George Frederick Yeltzyn.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:06 PM   #189
Caper
Philosopher

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Congratulations. You have found the only red neck white trash person not to have voted for Trump.

No. White trash comes in all political stripes. Especially urban white trash.
Old 11th November 2016, 07:16 PM   #190
Shiner
Motor Mouth

I maintain a skeptical outlook.

It's too easy.
Shiner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:20 PM   #191
Belz...
Fiend God

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:22 PM   #192
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Originally Posted by Shiner View Post
I maintain a skeptical outlook.

It's too easy.
See #67.

When people appear to be posting sincerely about people they know, and follow up with a name, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt. I may be wrong, but I'd rather be wrong than totally cynical (please, I'm not calling you a cynic, it's a general point).

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11th November 2016, 07:33 PM   #193
Shiner
Motor Mouth

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
See #67.

When people appear to be posting sincerely about people they know, and follow up with a name, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt. I may be wrong, but I'd rather be wrong than totally cynical (please, I'm not calling you a cynic, it's a general point).
I googled the name for.zero result. I thought it might prove something.
I put it down to a play on words or something. A mix of Handel and Yeltsin?

Last edited by Shiner; 11th November 2016 at 07:35 PM.
Shiner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 07:38 PM   #194
Noztradamus
Illuminator

Well a FOAF hate crime report is pretty conclusive
Old 11th November 2016, 09:00 PM   #195
NoahFence
Banned

LOL
That wasn't a real name.

Come on guys....
Old 11th November 2016, 09:13 PM   #196
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

The name is George Frederick Yeltzyn.
Have the lad file charges against her assailant. End of story. This is the first week following an upset election and people are going bat crap nuts because ut suddenly means the 3rd reich for some and a license to be biggoted by others. ANyone who commits a crime however goes to prison.
Old 11th November 2016, 09:26 PM   #197
NoahFence
Banned

Lol
There is no lad. That's not a real name.

It's a real story though. It's happening all over the place. What makes it surprising that there's a connection on here from one of those many places?
Old 11th November 2016, 09:36 PM   #198
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Lol

It's a real story though. It's happening all over the place. What makes it surprising that there's a connection on here from one of those many places?
I do not doubt you that the event really happened.

It's not unskeptical to accept one person's commentary. You rely on context and who is posting. It's "give me certified evidence and a video I can see with my own eyes" which is unskeptical.

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11th November 2016, 09:39 PM   #199
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Lol

I take your anecdote at face value but at the ebd of the day the "lad" needs to get the suspect arrested. End of story
Old 11th November 2016, 09:41 PM   #200
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
I take your anecdote at face value but at the ebd of the day the "lad" needs to get the suspect arrested. End of story
And I agree with this too.

Sir Winston Churchill

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories