IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , Gail Gadot , mossad conspiracies

Old 29th November 2017, 05:03 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Gal Gadot Is A Mossad Spy....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...ama/ar-BBFR8PB

Wow, she is not only Wonder Woman, she is The Black Widow as well....

Like her better then ever now....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2017, 05:21 PM   #2
fuelair
Banned

She can be whatever she wants to be!!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2017, 06:10 PM   #3
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

The spy who loved me.

Well, in my fantasies.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 05:14 AM   #4
TofuFighter
Master Poster

For those who didn't know, it's pronounced: guh-DOTE.
I didn't know, i was using the Godot pronunciation.
Old 30th November 2017, 05:16 AM   #5
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

I'm glad she has another career option if acting doesn't turn out to be her thing after all.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 05:42 AM   #6
calebprime
Penultimate Amazing

I like her very much.

(remembers). Oh yes. I'm old and hideous.

Nobody is gay for mole man.
calebprime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 06:29 AM   #7
Wolrab
Illuminator

I know the secret attack plans against Israel. Please come get me Gal!
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 03:44 PM   #8
imodium
Thinker

she can interrogate me anytime
imodium is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 03:53 PM   #9
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

She never need to use the lasso on me.
Old 30th November 2017, 05:32 PM   #10
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

That's nothin'.

Jason Alexander is working for HAMAS against Israel!

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/43811...-palestinians/

There's a photo at the above link that I'd just love to see Gal G do, but Alexander? not so much.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 05:40 PM   #11
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

"All Jews look the same."

Yes, we all look like Gal Gadot.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 06:07 PM   #12
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Evil Head Agent: "Excellent... Gadot is now fully integrated into the American entertainment industry! Soon their movie making secrets will be ours! Tell me what studio did she infiltrate?
Evil Assistant Agent: "Ah let me see... ah the DCEU Sir."
Evil Head Agent: "OH SON OF A BI-"
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 06:10 PM   #13
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
No there's pretty much a real life hot red head Russian double agent spy already.

Quote:
That's Anna Chapman, who was born Anna Vasil'yevna Kushchyenko and was (and perhaps remains) a very real Russian spy, suspected to be working for the SVR, Russia's own foreign intelligence service. You may remember her for her involvement in the highly publicized Illegals Program spy ring in 2010 and subsequent banishment, and also from those saucy pictures that one creepy guy on your favorite forum keeps posting whenever Marvel fantasy casting is discussed. To the credit of said guy (Hi, Chad!), the comparison between Black Widow and Chapman is not entirely unwarranted. The resemblance is uncanny, and definitely played up by Chapman herself.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-real-l...vels-avengers/
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 08:30 PM   #14
Axxman300
Illuminator

Even if she was Mossad I'm not sure how that's a bad thing.
Old 30th November 2017, 09:04 PM   #15
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

I just watched that GIF for twenty minutes.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 09:35 PM   #16
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Silly question: how is her name pronounced? Is the 't' on the end silent?
Old 30th November 2017, 09:40 PM   #17
Beerina
Sarcastic Conqueror of Notions

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
I like her very much.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

The government should nationalize it! Socialized, single-payer video game development and sales now! More, cheaper, better games, right? Right?
Beerina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 09:47 PM   #18
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
I thought it was silent, but she said it is ga-DOT. Some talk show I watched.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by TheGoldcountry; 30th November 2017 at 09:50 PM.
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2017, 10:04 PM   #19
Zivan
Muse

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
For those who didn't know, it's pronounced: guh-DOTE.
Correct

No, it is pronounced. In Hebrew the "-ot" ending is plural (fem pl). The word for "river bank" is "gadah", plural is "gadot". Her last name in English translates as "Riverbanks". Her first name, Gal, means "wave".

Names with a nature theme are very common and popular in Israel.

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
I thought it was silent, but she said it is ga-DOT. Some talk show I watched.

I AGREE
Yes, ga-DOTE/ga-DOHT.

Last edited by Zivan; 30th November 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Zivan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 07:09 AM   #20
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...ama/ar-BBFR8PB

Like her better then ever now....
She can spy on me any day.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 07:43 AM   #21
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

So, I presume "Justice League" will tell us all about what "Teh Ebil Joos" will be doing to push forward their transhumanist agenda?

Also, I'm starting to hate Tinfoil for some reason...

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 07:44 AM   #22
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
So, I presume "Justice League" will tell us all about what "Teh Ebil Joos" will be doing to push forward their transhumanist agenda?
Isn't Steppenwolf a Jew invader?

No, no... the Justice League wins. I don't know. The NWO is so cryptic sometimes...

Last edited by Belz...; 1st December 2017 at 07:45 AM.
Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 12:41 PM   #23
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

No. Gadot has corrected people interviewing her on that. The T is pronounced. It's a Hebrew name,that is ,through sheer accident spelled like a Franch Name.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 12:44 PM   #24
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeBentley View Post
No there's pretty much a real life hot red head Russian double agent spy already.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-real-l...vels-avengers/
Jennifer Lawrence is making a movie called "Red Sparrow" based on a Russian Honey Trap operation.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 3rd December 2017, 01:09 AM   #25
KatieG
Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry

https://media.giphy.com/media/9BdKnoXWTR1E4/giphy.gif

There so many pics of her looking so much better Straight woman here but I'd switch teams for her. I give all my worldly possessions to spend 1 hour in the same room with her.

The only other woman to have that effect on me is/was Ann-Margaret.

Basically, if the GOP doesn't want to be called the white supremacy party, they should stop acting like they are.
-Mumbles
KatieG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2017, 01:22 AM   #26
Axxman300
Illuminator

In a room ...like this....?

Old 3rd December 2017, 03:21 AM   #27
KatieG
Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry

That'll work!

Basically, if the GOP doesn't want to be called the white supremacy party, they should stop acting like they are.
-Mumbles
KatieG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2017, 04:39 AM   #28
Hungry81
Master Poster

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
I like her very much.

Nobody is gay for mole man.
Never say never.

https://youtu.be/1VYyMEdwc2c
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2017, 08:47 AM   #29
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Like the other woman in the clip, I'd be utterly intimidated.
Old 5th December 2017, 09:48 AM   #30
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Talking

Originally Posted by KatieG View Post
There so many pics of her looking so much better Straight woman here but I'd switch teams for her. I give all my worldly possessions to spend 1 hour in the same room with her.

The only other woman to have that effect on me is/was Ann-Margaret.
And thus the time travel Gal Gadot / Ann-Margret femslash genre was born.
Old 5th December 2017, 09:55 AM   #31
Belz...
Fiend God

Abababebababa...

Old 5th December 2017, 11:11 AM   #32
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
And thus the time travel Gal Gadot / Ann-Margret femslash genre was born.
It probably already exists. Rule 34 is quite clear on this.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2017, 11:49 AM   #33
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
It probably already exists. Rule 34 is quite clear on this.

Dave
We can always hope.
Old 5th December 2017, 12:17 PM   #34
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
I just watched that GIF for twenty minutes.
With both hands on the keyboard?

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2017, 05:50 PM   #35
Axxman300
Illuminator

Does anybody know exactly how to surrender to Mossad?

Just asking for a friend...
Old 9th December 2017, 01:57 PM   #36
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

https://media.giphy.com/media/zwnsF3HwfAgnu/giphy.gif

Sing "Hava Naquila". Tell this to your "friend"

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 07:41 PM   #37
Elagabalus
Philosopher

https://media.giphy.com/media/zwnsF3HwfAgnu/giphy.gif

Guard?! Guard?! Let me out! I'll talk! I'll talk ...!

ETA: DAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!

Last edited by Elagabalus; 9th December 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2017, 08:43 AM   #38
Monza
Alta Viro

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Like the other woman in the clip, I'd be utterly intimidated.
The other woman is the lovely Isla Fisher. You may remember her from the movie Wedding Crashers. ...and possibly Enchanted.
Monza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2017, 09:28 AM   #39
Beerina
Sarcastic Conqueror of Notions

She looks close enough to Lois Lane that I'm sold!

The government should nationalize it! Socialized, single-payer video game development and sales now! More, cheaper, better games, right? Right?

Last edited by Beerina; 11th December 2017 at 09:33 AM.
Beerina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2017, 03:13 PM   #40
Allen773
Graduate Poster

She'd be a very effective spy. In fact she may even be ideal. This one is definitely worth looking into.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories