IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor , Gail Gadot , mossad conspiracies

Old 12th December 2017, 06:54 PM   #41
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
She'd be a very effective spy. In fact she may even be ideal. This one is definitely worth looking into.
She can stop my evil plan any time she wants to. Do you think if she put the golden lasso around me that she make me do...."things"?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2017, 07:46 PM   #42
Axxman300
Illuminator

What, a second page? Guess we need more of this...

Old 2nd January 2018, 11:42 AM   #43
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Gal Gadot without makeup
Old 2nd January 2018, 12:55 PM   #44
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Oh jeez man I just ate. Hideous, just hideous.

Don't know that's nothing but all Hollywood impossible beauty standards and nobody is more attractive than anybody else without an entire professional makeup team and 35 hours in Photoshop.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2018, 11:32 AM   #45
crhkrebs
Muse

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
What, a second page? Guess we need more of this...

https://media.giphy.com/media/nTFII8bA85EEo/giphy.gif
Hey, who got a hold of my home movie?
crhkrebs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories