IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:12 PM   #1
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Trump's revenge and bizarre behavior in his last lame duck days

This stuff doesn't really belong in Trump's presidency thread because Trump's demeanor and behavior took a sharp turn after he lost the election. First he hid out, not facing anyone in public, he went golfing a lot. He plotted with enablers who tried to find corruption and fraud and get states to overturn their elections.

That went nowhere. The court cases fizzled, lawyers resigned, GOP leaders started leaving by attrition. Trump persisted. He called in to Fox a couple times to assert that there really was evidence when there wasn't. And now Flynn and some TEA Party idiot are telling Trump to declare Martial Law. That all belongs in the coup thread.

But this stuff is neither part of any CT because it's stuff Trump is actually doing; nor is it part of the coup thread because these actions have no relation to any coup or plotting to stay in office.

This stuff is in the category of what else Trump is doing as acts of revenge and, what is he trying to rush through before he's out of office on Jan 20th.

I posted earlier about Trump changing the rules regarding federal executions. If he squeezes any more executions in, I'll post about it here.

Trump is trying to rush the Census report to himself (ie to the POTUS) before his term is up as a last minute attempt to exempt undocumented persons from being counted. The goal of course is two-fold. One is Trump is a bigot. And the second goal is to try to decrease the number of EC votes and House seats held in Democratic majority states. It's not enough there already is a disproportionate vote in low-population-Republican-majority states.

I'm not sure if Trump has any aims re gerrymandering those districts.

So far on that it looks like the SCOTUS is going to deny his legal move stop the counting. When asked what the rush was, Trump's lawyers had no answers.

If there is movement on that issue I'll post it here.

Gossip reported by credible sources have said Trump is all about getting even now. He perceives himself wronged by the attacks on the legitimacy of his presidency. To get even he wants to gin up, falsely, the illegitimacy of Biden's presidency. Trump's behavior is best explained in the Trump's mental illness thread. There no need to rehash it here.

IMO Trump fluctuates between believing his fantasy that he can hang on to power and his other phase, knowing he's lost and wanting to lash out at everyone he blames for his failure. Needless to say Trump exhibits extreme behavior. We are going to see more revenge in the next 50 days.

Gosh I've almost forgotten why I'm starting this thread now.

On to new stuff. Trump has been replacing people who head the Pentagon. All kinds of speculation on his motives has ensued.

Well this latest change has a clear motive. NYT (but people should have their monthly freebies): The head of the Pentagon’s Defeat ISIS Task Force was ousted and his office disbanded.
Quote:
When Mr. Maier’s team was disbanded, they were in the midst of answering dozens of questions from the incoming Biden administration about the status of terrorist threats, relations with allies and counterterrorism missions. Now team members will be scattered across the vast Pentagon bureaucracy or returned to their home agencies.

Whether deliberate or not, the move by the newly promoted Pentagon leadership to eliminate that central hub will almost certainly slow the flow of counterterrorism information to Biden transition aides in the coming weeks, several officials said.

There's more but this is enough to explain why a new thread was needed and to get the discussion going. Trump is dangerous in numerous ways and this one is no less dangerous.

Edited to add, Trump's pardon discussions fit in here if anyone has anything to say about that. Those are things he's doing in the lame duck that are part of the end of Trump.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 2nd December 2020 at 09:18 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:42 PM   #2
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I just watched his video.
The man has gone bonkers, pure and simple.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:56 PM   #3
novaphile
Quester of Doglets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rTu-pJFnw

I was going to post that this wasn't done yet, and there it is...
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:59 PM   #4
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

It's about the grift now. As long as he can still squeeze a few more dollars out of the cross-eyed Trumpanzees, he will. From the purveyor of Trump University and Trump Steaks now comes the Trump Legal Defence Fund. All the same grifty grift, and clearly at $170 million and counting, all the same suckers are buying in yet again. And he will keep doing it for months if not years as long as they keep sending him money.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:23 PM   #5
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
It's about the grift now. As long as he can still squeeze a few more dollars out of the cross-eyed Trumpanzees, he will. From the purveyor of Trump University and Trump Steaks now comes the Trump Legal Defence Fund. All the same grifty grift, and clearly at $170 million and counting, all the same suckers are buying in yet again. And he will keep doing it for months if not years as long as they keep sending him money.
Just more proof of the truth of one of Benjamin Franklin's sayings:

"A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:35 PM   #6
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Just more proof of the truth of one of Benjamin Franklin's sayings:

"A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".
And the MAGA crowd wonders why they don't get the respect they think they deserve, when they themselves think they have to buy respect from Trump in order to be "Real Americans".
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:57 PM   #7
RolandRat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
And the MAGA crowd wonders why they don't get the respect they think they deserve, when they themselves think they have to buy respect from Trump in order to be "Real Americans".
i'd guess they consider themselves to be "True Patriots" for helping the cause of the "real" American President who is going to save their way of life.

Farage in the UK did a similar thing. Set up the Brexit party to fleece the suckers, um I mean patriots, to part with their cash to join up as a supporter.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:09 AM   #8
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
i'd guess they consider themselves to be "True Patriots" for helping the cause of the "real" American President who is going to save their way of life.

Farage in the UK did a similar thing. Set up the Brexit party to fleece the suckers, um I mean patriots, to part with their cash to join up as a supporter.
yeah, but Farage didn't run on a "I don't need any money because I'm so rich" slogan.
the supposedly richest presidential candidate in history is also the one most desperate for contributions.
I don't understand how his fans can live with this level of cognitive dissonance.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:23 AM   #9
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I just watched his video.
The man has gone bonkers, pure and simple.
Can you post a link? The only ones I can find are behind paywalls at the NY Times and WAPO.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:29 AM   #10
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Trump's thing (46 minutes of it ) on Youtube.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 3rd December 2020, 01:05 AM   #11
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

This is a 2 min video from Rachel Maddow explaining what SG is talking about in her OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4749QecIZM
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 01:21 AM   #12
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
There is just nothing he can do or say that will make them see him for what he is, is there.

I mean, we have all known that for years, but somehow we still need to remind ourselves .
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:10 AM   #13
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
Trump's thing (46 minutes of it ) on Youtube.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
OMG. I don't know whether to thank you or not after watching the whole thing!

The man is insane. Forty-six minutes of rambling already debunked election fraud nonsense. These were followed by a long litany of every imagined abuse and wrong he's been a victim of punctuated with lies starting with the tell-tale "Sir" and his imaginary self-aggrandizing stories from "friends" and unnamed politicians. If there was ever any question that he's batcrap crazy.......

Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:13 AM   #14
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post

The man is insane. Forty-six minutes of rambling already debunked election fraud nonsense. These were followed by a long litany of every imagined abuse and wrong he's been a victim of punctuated with lies starting with the tell-tale "Sir" and his imaginary self-aggrandizing stories from "friends" and unnamed politicians. If there was ever any question that he's batcrap crazy.......

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8ab719a211.jpg
He does indeed remind me of a certain angry dictator trapped in his bunker in the mid-40s.
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:14 AM   #15
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
There is just nothing he can do or say that will make them see him for what he is, is there.

I mean, we have all known that for years, but somehow we still need to remind ourselves .
But I'm not supposed to say they're stupid.
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:19 AM   #16
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

He does indeed remind me of a certain angry dictator trapped in his bunker in the mid-40s.
His grip on reality is just about the same. But Melania would leave his fat arse in a second rather than die with him like Eva Braun*.

NOT pronounced BRAWN.
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:46 AM   #17
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8ab719a211.jpg
What we are watching here is the public meltdown of a malignant narcissist.

I have said this before - I have suffered the fate of having to deal with a (thankfully, now ex) partner who was a malignant narcissist. I watched as her ego collapsed and her psyche imploded upon the realisation that the sky of the self-created fantasy world in which she lived has fallen in - the make believe world in which

- everyone loved and respected her
- everyone acknowledged her superiority in all things
- anyone who appeared better than her had some obvious defect
- anyone who beat her in anything must have cheated

What I am seeing here is terrifyingly familiar; its pretty much identical behaviour - sulking and sullenness, the look at poor, poor me victim narrative - allegations that others are at fault for their misfortune - lashing out angrily - seeking revenge against perceived enemies for perceived wrongs.

It will ramp up from here, mark my words - my ex made at least one attempt that I know of, to hire someone to do me harm. In the end, the collapse of her psyche completely broke her. It was horrible, almost heartbreaking to watch, and she ended up having a complete breakdown.

The problem for America, is that Trump is in a position of power, and that makes him very, very dangerous.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:54 AM   #18
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

I have said this before - I have suffered the fate of having to deal with a (thankfully, now ex) partner who was a malignant narcissist. I watched as her ego collapsed and her psyche imploded upon the realisation that the sky of the self-created fantasy world in which she lived has fallen in - the make believe world in which

What I am seeing here is terrifyingly familiar; its pretty much identical behaviour - sulking and sullenness, the look at poor, poor me victim narrative - allegations that others are at fault for their misfortune - lashing out angrily - seeking revenge against perceived enemies for perceived wrongs.

It will ramp up from here, mark my words - my ex made at least one attempt that I know of, to hire someone to do me harm. In the end, the collapse of her psyche completely broke her. It was horrible, almost heartbreaking to watch, and she ended up having a complete breakdown.

The problem for America, is that Trump is in a position of power, and that makes him very, very dangerous.
This is what the Duty to Warn group and what his niece, Mary Trump, are worried about. They say this is the most dangerous part of his presidency; the lame duck period. He will seek revenge on anyone and everyone. He will see no difference between those who did and did not vote for him.
Old 3rd December 2020, 04:39 AM   #19
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

There was an article a couple of weeks back quoting a White House insider saying that Trump was privately admitting that he had lost and that he was only acting the way he was in order to make it difficult for Democrats.
Old 3rd December 2020, 05:59 AM   #20
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

His grip on reality is just about the same. But Melania would leave his fat arse in a second rather than die with him like Eva Braun*.

NOT pronounced BRAWN.
How is it pronounced?
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:06 AM   #21
RolandRat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
yeah, but Farage didn't run on a "I don't need any money because I'm so rich" slogan.
the supposedly richest presidential candidate in history is also the one most desperate for contributions.
I don't understand how his fans can live with this level of cognitive dissonance.

I can't disagree. I know people like it and I end up having to just walk away from conversations with them. It's like they're some kind of semi-functional AI that only accepts limited input.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:10 AM   #22
Susheel
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
How is it pronounced?
Ava Brown
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:12 AM   #23
surrogate
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
How is it pronounced?
I usually pronounce it filthy ****, but I think it is supposed to be pronounced Brown, like the color of ****.
surrogate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:40 AM   #24
slyjoe
Master Poster

...snip

Yikes - sorry to hear that.

How long did the process take? I would guess in total over several years, but does Trump have time in power to make that steep of a descent?
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:07 AM   #25
Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing

I’m on Quora a lot, and we have a cadre of Trumpists who apparently buy the whole vote-conspiracy thing hook, line, and sinker.
Evidence means nothing to them, as with similar conspiracy-believers.

I think that Trump has achieved “cult of personality” status with these people, and as we’ve seen historically, that can be dangerous. Heaven’s Gate or Guyana on the small scale... But when your cult leader is the POTUS....
Although there are some alarmed voices from the GOP, far too few......
Bikewer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:08 AM   #26
rambaldi
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
This stuff is in the category of what else Trump is doing as acts of revenge
He is going to collect all his willing flunkies, enablers and fellow traitors, move to Guyana, found Trumptown and on the day of Biden's inauguration they will poison themselves to "own the libs"

Normally that would be a terrible thing, but at this point I would not be surprised if he found enough of worshippers who were willing to do it.

Last edited by rambaldi; 3rd December 2020 at 08:10 AM.
rambaldi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:33 AM   #27
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
There was an article a couple of weeks back quoting a White House insider saying that Trump was privately admitting that he had lost and that he was only acting the way he was in order to make it difficult for Democrats.
Part of his act is that he's collecting vast millions for his non-existent "election defense fund" that he can actually keep and spend any way he wants.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/all...-defense-fund/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9f8_story.html
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:43 AM   #28
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

lol

I don't know if I must congratulate you for having the stamina to watch him for 46 minutes, or express concern for such reckless behaviour.

I, for one, just can't listen to him anymore.
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:01 AM   #29
ZirconBlue
Sole Survivor of L-Town

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
Part of his act is that he's collecting vast millions for his non-existent "election defense fund" that he can actually keep and spend any way he wants.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/all...-defense-fund/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9f8_story.html
From George Takei:

Originally Posted by George Takei
@GeorgeTakei
What's that you say? Trump raised $150mil in donations from his base around false claims of election fraud?

It was always the plan. It's the #GriftOfTheMAGA
The numbers look the same on their credit cards.
ZirconBlue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:09 AM   #30
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

It reminds me of Captain Queeg's meltdown in court at the climax of "The Caine Mutiny".
All that was missing was Trump clicking ball bearings between his fingers.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:10 AM   #31
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

This is a 2 min video from Rachel Maddow explaining what SG is talking about in her OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4749QecIZM
There's even more scary **** in there than I realized.

A nutjob overseeing Special Ops and destroying drones???

[leaves to go find out more on this]
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:11 AM   #32
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

It reminds me of Captain Queeg's meltdown in court at the climax of "The Caine Mutiny".
All that was missing was Trump clicking ball bearings between his fingers.
Yeah, I was thinking that someone should send him a pair of steel balls, but he'd probably take it as a compliment.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:14 AM   #33
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Part of his worshippers reason for worshipping him is that he a a Billioanire many time over. They never stop to ask themsleves if that is true why he needs to beg for money...

Fact is Trump's empire was in severe difficulties before he became POTUS.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:16 AM   #34
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Ultimate comment of his rant: even Alex Jones videos are of better quality.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:37 AM   #35
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
Yikes - sorry to hear that.

How long did the process take? I would guess in total over several years, but does Trump have time in power to make that steep of a descent?
Nope, it was all over in less than three months. In my case it was triggered when I reached the point that I had had enough and walked away. I took several supportive mutual friends with me.

When the crash came, it came hard and swift. I have details of what happened, I kept a diary at the time, not that I really needed to because the details of her bizarre behaviour at the time are burned into my brain forever. One days, when the right discussion comes up, I would be happy to share them.
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:37 AM   #36
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Except that there's no army closing in on him, and he isn't going to blow out his own brains. In a sense he's even more dangerous than Hitler would have been if he'd kept going for a few more days. There wasn't much more Hitler could do at that point. Trump still has 48 days of fury to slash and burn everything.

If Pence and the cabinet had the least shred of sense and decency they'd invoke the 25th amendment, but of course that won't happen.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:39 AM   #37
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

And that was over a week ago.
One minor correction: Not drones. These were C-135's (Boeing 707) aircraft being used for overflights under the "open skies" treaty.
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:41 AM   #38
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

There was more on last night's Maddow, and an interview with someone (an ex Pentagon person I can't recall the name of) who thinks she might know what is gong on.

It will be worth watching her shows for the next couple of weeks. One of the things she is really good at is picking up on serious stories that aren't getting much attention - before they become mainstream stories in the news cycle.

Last edited by smartcooky; 3rd December 2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:41 PM   #39
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
I have no problem with that. His supporters deserve to be bilked, and the money will 'trickle down' to us when Trump needs to fund his real defense - the one trying to keep him out of prison. Though if he doesn't use it for that I will still be happy - to see him convicted because he hired cheap lawyers.
Old 3rd December 2020, 01:42 PM   #40
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Quote:
I have no problem with that. His supporters deserve to be bilked, and the money will 'trickle down' to us when Trump needs to fund his real defense - the one trying to keep him out of prison. Though if he doesn't use it for that I will still be happy - to see him convicted because he hired cheap lawyers.
I am split on this.

On one hand, you are correct in that his supporters deserve to be bilked. They were dumb enough to saddle the U.S. with a racist con-artist, they should get no sympathy.

On the other hand... Trump may face bankruptcy after leaving office (what with a large number of outstanding loans and questionable real estate holdings). Even if he doesn't end up in jail (like he should), seeing him broke would be a consolation prize. However, a big infusion of cash through his "election challenge legal fund" that gets used for his own uses might allow him to avoid a potential financial collapse.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics