IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus

Old 27th December 2020, 12:22 PM   #241
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Former Wisconsin governor Scott Walker isn't going to look weak! He boldly went out for pizza, in support of a local restaurant. And posted a picture.

Funny how that pizza is identical to the one he posted about in 2019. But hey, he's a Republican, he wouldn't lie to us!
It's so strange that these idiots believe going out and getting disease is a show of strength. I wonder if these fools feel the same way about STD's.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 01:24 PM   #242
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I've always assumed blackmail.
I am beginning to wonder about that.
I always though he was just a total sellout, something like Richard Rich in "A Man For All Seasons" who betrayed his close friend for power,,but I really wonder now if something else is not involved. I think he knows that many of his GOP colleagues in the Senate regarw him with contempt,and with Trump out of office he can't be rewarded with high postion, but the ass kissing continues.\
But iMHO Graham has sold his soul, and has not even gotten 30 pieces of silver in return...

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 01:31 PM   #243
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

To poke at a post from another thread here...

Originally Posted by marting View Post
I pretty good summary of facts v myths and CTs

https://gidmk.medium.com/20-facts-ab...9-1afbb026bc98
Of particular note for this thread, though, I'll poke at a couple of them -

Quote:
FACT 6: EVIDENCE PUBLISHED THUS FAR SHOWS NO INCREASE IN SUICIDES ASSOCIATED WITH LOCKDOWNS

This is another complex point, but basically people were sure that lockdowns would cause enormous surges in the suicide rate. Thus far, from evidence around the world, we have not seen such increases. There are definitely issues with mental health associated with lockdowns, and it’s likely that the pandemic itself will have an impact on suicides, but so far the published data do not show increases in suicide numbers associated with lockdowns.

FACT 7: THE <ECONOMIC> IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ON COVID-19 IS COMPLEX

This should come as no surprise to anyone, but the impact of implementing restrictions (such as lockdowns) to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is not a simple calculation. As the International Monetary Fund has shown, in some cases there may be a net benefit from lockdowns. In some cases there may be a net detriment. It is complex, and very hard to pin down to a definite good/bad, no matter how much people may want it to be simple.

<snip>

FACT 13: YOU CANNOT COMPARE GOVERNMENT ACTION ON COVID-19 TO “LIFE AS USUAL”

This is something of an obvious fact, but again a point that is often made by denialists. If we took no action on COVID-19, apparently, life would be back to normal. This is obviously untrue, because having an out-of-control epidemic raging through your population and filling up ICU beds also has consequences for the economy, as the IMF report referenced above shows.

<snip>

FACT 15: COVID-19 WAS THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE UNITED STATES TOWARDS THE END OF 2020

A new scientific paper was recently published looking at public statistics on mortality in the U.S. during 2020. The daily deaths attributable to COVID-19 were the highest of any cause for several months of the year, and overall it was the third leading cause of death behind heart attacks and cancer. Moreover, even though COVID-19 was only officially the cause of death for 40% of the excess deaths in young people during 2020, it is likely that this is due to undercounting and that COVID-19 was the primary cause of excess fatalities even in younger age groups.
<ECONOMIC> was added by me for clarity.
Old 27th December 2020, 02:40 PM   #244
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
But iMHO Graham has sold his soul, and has not even gotten 30 pieces of silver in return...
Graham's mental state is a mystery to me, but it smacks of something very unhealthy.

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 06:31 PM   #245
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

From Worldometer:
Quote:
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

New Cases:
New Deaths:
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 10:09 PM   #246
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
<snip>

Lindsay Graham is apparently at Mar-a-Lago having a great time kissing Trump's ass. I really wonder what his motives are. Maybe he's one of those people that drank the Koolaid.

I've always assumed blackmail.

Opportunism is just as likely, if not more so.

For that matter, I'm not sure it's even possible to blackmail a Republican anymore.

There would have to be some transgression so egregious that the blackmail target would be desperate not to be exposed.

Not sure how many of those are left. Most of them have already been shrugged off by some GOPer or another like water off a duck's back. "Fake News", "deep state anti-Trumper" or "I did it for the good of the country" seem to excuse just about anything to the GOP core supporters. Even outright convictions on straight-up guilty pleas don't seem to make a dent.

Proof of being a closet Democrat might do it, but so many of them are accusing each other of that already that any accusations with evidence (which isn't a Republican thing anyway) would just get lost in the background noise.

In a weird sort of way Republicans have made themselves almost blackmail-proof simply by being guilty of and having gotten away with so much that the people who would be inclined to vote GOP just don't care anymore.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 10:26 PM   #247
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
It's so strange that these idiots believe going out and getting disease is a show of strength. I wonder if these fools feel the same way about STD's.

Real Men™ don't use condoms?

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2020, 11:20 PM   #248
sphenisc
Philosopher

Was there a forum poll about Covid deaths way back?

Can't seem to find it. Thanks.
Old 28th December 2020, 10:07 AM   #249
Armitage72
Philosopher

Have you ever met a Muslim? That's so screwed up it's not even wrong. It's like it's like 2+2 equals fish territory. Spend less time imitating the mating calls of imaginary creatures and do some travel, would you?

Next, you'll be trying to claim that Mecca is a city east of the Red Sea, and not the afterlife it was portrayed as in the original post. Ridiculous!
Armitage72 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2020, 06:57 PM   #250
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

From Worldometer:
Quote:
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

New Cases:
New Deaths:
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2020, 09:28 PM   #251
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Rubio's outrageous hypocrisy is called out by CNN's Ana Navarro. Rubio jumped the line to get his COVID vaccine dose and now he's criticizing Fauci, calling him a liar among other things.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 01:37 PM   #252
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

A tale of two tweets.

Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 03:45 PM   #253
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump tweets

It is up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government. We have not only developed the vaccines, including putting up money to move the process along quickly, but gotten them to the states. Biden failed with Swine Flu!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 07:07 PM   #254
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

From Worldometer:
Quote:
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

New Cases:
New Deaths:
Old 29th December 2020, 08:31 PM   #255
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, a Republican, has died after being diagnosed with Covid-19, CNN confirmed Tuesday night.

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/polit...vid/index.html

Letlow would have become the Congressional Representative for Louisana's 15th District when the new Congress was sworn in. I'm not 100% certain what happens to his seat now.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:47 PM   #256
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

3700 American dies of COvid today.
Which makes this the bloodiest day in US History taking down sep 21st 1862,the battle of Antietam as the US's deadliest day.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:51 PM   #257
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, a Republican, has died after being diagnosed with Covid-19, CNN confirmed Tuesday night.

Letlow would have become the Congressional Representative for Louisana's 15th District when the new Congress was sworn in. I'm not 100% certain what happens to his seat now.
Only 41 years old with no underlying conditions.
Old 29th December 2020, 09:46 PM   #258
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Disinfected?

Too soon?
Old 29th December 2020, 10:40 PM   #259
Aridas

To hazard a fairly safe guess based on other states... that will likely trigger a temporary appointment and a special election for a replacement.
Old 29th December 2020, 10:46 PM   #260
Checkmite

Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
Only 41 years old with no underlying conditions.
He announced a positive test on the 18th and died 11 days later.

It's not a hoax, people.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 10:49 PM   #261
Checkmite

Minor correction: 5th District. Louisiana most definitely does not have 15 House seats.

As for his seat; the 2nd District was already planning a special election in March to replace incumbent and 2020 winner Cedric Richmond due to Richmond's accepting a Senior Advisor post in the Biden Administration. I anticipate the 5th will hold theirs at the same time.

Last edited by Checkmite; 29th December 2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 29th December 2020, 11:50 PM   #262
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin View Post
Disinfected?

Too soon?
That's a good one.

This is from the link:
Quote:
Under Louisiana state law, a special election will now take place to elect someone to represent the state's 5th Congressional District, which Letlow had carried in a runoff election earlier this month with 62% of the vote. The district is heavily Republican and encompasses much of eastern Louisiana.
Dead 11 days after diagnosis is pretty scary.

I want to know if he got infected visiting his fellow Republicans in DC, one of those mask-less parties.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 11:52 PM   #263
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump tweets

It is up to the States to distribute the vaccines once brought to the designated areas by the Federal Government. We have not only developed the vaccines, including putting up money to move the process along quickly, but gotten them to the states. Biden failed with Swine Flu!
I'll take "Biden's swine flue failure" (how many Americans died? 12 thousand or so?) over Trump's 346 K death (and counting) "winning" any day.

Last edited by gregthehammer; 29th December 2020 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Looked up swine flue deaths in america
gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 01:01 AM   #264
Aridas

Looks like US just dropped a spot in the per capita listings.

Russia admits to world's third-worst Covid-19 death toll

More than 186,000 Russians have died due to coronavirus, three times more than previously reported

Well over 3 times, actually, by the look of it.

Last edited by Aridas; 30th December 2020 at 01:02 AM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 01:41 AM   #265
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Looks like US just dropped a spot in the per capita listings.

Russia admits to world's third-worst Covid-19 death toll

More than 186,000 Russians have died due to coronavirus, three times more than previously reported

Well over 3 times, actually, by the look of it.
What a surprise. Did anyone really think that Putin and his fellow criminals were working at all to protect their fellow citizens? You can bet that they look at this as thinning the herd, leaving more for the few while the many get ******.
Babbylonian is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 05:03 AM   #266
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
I'll take "Biden's swine flue failure" (how many Americans died? 12 thousand or so?) over Trump's 346 K death (and counting) "winning" any day.

From Politico:
Quote:
Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Klain now says his comments, which were made at a biosecurity summit [their success was due to luck], referred solely to the administration’s difficulties in producing enough of an H1N1 vaccine to meet public demand. The Obama team, he says, quickly adapted to the situation, making choices that were starkly different from those the Trump administration would make 11 years later, such as quickly distributing emergency equipment from the federal stockpile, deferring to public health experts and having them take the lead on messaging. Politico link
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 05:18 AM   #267
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Which makes this the bloodiest day in US History taking down sep 21st 1862,the battle of Antietam as the US's deadliest day.
This is likely the Thanksgiving surge staring to show up in the mortality count.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 05:57 AM   #268
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Uncertain, as some days during the 1918 pandemic had as many as 6000+ dead during its height.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 07:59 AM   #269
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

The Federal Government has distributed the vaccines to the states. Now it is up to the states to administer. Get moving!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 10:13 AM   #270
Solitaire
Neoclinus blanchardi

I know the news mentioned phase one distribution of the vaccine, and I think it goes
through four phases before it the general public gets it, but they didn't mention a timeline.

I read an article that said it will take six months before the general public will get
the vaccine. Surely that's wrong.
Old 30th December 2020, 11:41 AM   #271
jrhowell
Muse

Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
I read an article that said it will take six months before the general public will get the vaccine. Surely that's wrong.
It's hard to say how long it will take before it is offered to the last group.

In the county where I live in Florida they are setting up a website to allow the next group in line, those 65 and over, to register to receive the vaccine. From Nextdoor:

Quote:
DOH-Pinellas Prepares to Vaccinate Those 65+. We are pleased to have been selected as part of the pilot program to be among the first two counties in Florida to provide vaccines to those in Skilled Nursing Facilities. We reached the county's 68 Skilled Nursing Facilities within five days of the arrival of the Pfizer vaccine, immunizing 6,700 staff and residents. Additionally, we provided vaccines to EMS / Fire Rescue and other healthcare personnel.

More than 12,300 people have been vaccinated in the county to date.

We will be offering both a first and second dose of the vaccine in the Skilled Nursing Facilities starting next week in a continuation of our pilot.

Our next priority is setting a vaccine plan for those who are 65 years old or older.

We will launch this effort on Tuesday, Jan. 5. Our reservation system is expected to go live at noon on Monday, Jan. 4. We will provide information on how to reserve a time at a designated vaccination location once those details become available.
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 12:39 PM   #272
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

I know the news mentioned phase one distribution of the vaccine, and I think it goes
through four phases before it the general public gets it, but they didn't mention a timeline.

I read an article that said it will take six months before the general public will get
the vaccine. Surely that's wrong.
I don't know... seems to fit in with the proposed timeline of the vaccine rollout in Canada.

Here, they are predicting that they won't start vaccinating people in 'Phase 3' (basically the "everyone gets one" phase) until August, so a timeline of 6 months in the U.S. would make sense.

(I guess it depends on how you define 'general public'... since I suspect there will be ever-expanding groups of eligible recipients... )

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 07:17 PM   #273
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

From Worldometer:
Quote:
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

New Cases:
New Deaths:
Old 31st December 2020, 10:43 AM   #274
Solitaire
Neoclinus blanchardi

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
I don't know... seems to fit in with the proposed timeline of the vaccine
rollout in Canada.

Here, they are predicting that they won't start vaccinating people in 'Phase 3'
(basically the "everyone gets one" phase) until August, so a timeline of 6 months
in the U.S. would make sense.

(I guess it depends on how you define 'general public'... since I suspect there
will be ever-expanding groups of eligible recipients... )

I worry that given that the virus grows by a factor of ten in uneven spurts over
periods of six months, we might see two million cases a day.

I found the article again. I really need to write these down on paper.

Quote:
Every American Should Get A COVID Vaccine By The End Of June by Yoni Heisler

Earlier this month, U.S. officials said that 20 million people will have been
vaccinated by the end of January. With only 2 million people vaccinated thus far,
vaccinations will really have to ramp up over the next few weeks in order to meet
that target.

According to Operation Warp Speed advisor Moncef Slaoui, the U.S. is aiming
to vaccinate 100 million people by the end of February. It’s an ambitious goal,
to be sure, but is hopefully one that the U.S. can meet.

Maybe things will get better.

P. S. Oh dear...

Quote:
60% Of Ohio Nursing Home Workers Refuse Vaccine by Marty Schladen

“Our bigger concern is the amount of staff who are not taking it,” DeWine said.
“I don’t have data in front of me, but anecdotally, it looks like somewhere around
40% of staff at nursing homes are taking the vaccines and 60% are not taking it.”

Those figures are disturbing not only because of what they might say about
attitudes toward the vaccines among the larger population. They also mean
that most staffers will be unprotected as they move between the outside
world and nursing homes filled with vulnerable people — some of whom
will not be able to take the vaccine for medical reasons.
Old 31st December 2020, 10:50 AM   #275
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

I worry that given that the virus grows by a factor of ten in uneven spurts over periods of six months, we might see two million cases a day.
I am not saying things are going to get better quickly. And the next month or 2 will be a big problem.

But eventually as more people get vaccinated the infection rate should hopefully start to drop. It won't quite be at the level required for herd immunity, but it might keep the virus from running wild.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2020, 11:04 AM   #276
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
I am not saying things are going to get better quickly. And the next month or 2 will be a big problem.

But eventually as more people get vaccinated the infection rate should hopefully start to drop. It won't quite be at the level required for herd immunity, but it might keep the virus from running wild.
It will drop rates low enough that negligent clowns will cite it as yet another reason it was 'really no big deal' and we 'destroyed our economy for nothing'.

Success from safety measures breeds contempt for safety measure in the insecure.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2020, 11:52 AM   #277
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post
It will drop rates low enough that negligent clowns will cite it as yet another reason it was 'really no big deal' and we 'destroyed our economy for nothing'.

Success from safety measures breeds contempt for safety measure in the insecure.

See, for example, the various people who say "Why do we need the FDA? Our food is safe now."
Armitage72 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2020, 03:09 PM   #278
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

In Georgia, GOP Senate candidate Perdue is in Qurantivne because of close exposure to Coivd 19 from a campaign worker. No appreance with Donnie on Monday for him.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 31st December 2020, 05:40 PM   #279
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

A former Wisconsin hospital worker was arrested on Thursday afternoon after telling authorities he intentionally removed COViD-19 vaccines from the refrigerator at Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.

The Grafton Police Department announced the arrest in a news release, but did not provide the name of the pharmacist arrested. He is currently being held in the Ozaukee County Jail and faces tentative charges of recklessly endangering safety, altering a prescription drug and criminal damage to property. The pharmacist is a resident of Grafton, according to the release.

Last week, a former employee of Advocate Aurora Health in Grafton deliberately removed 57 vials of the Moderna vaccine from refrigeration spoiling over 500 doses of the vaccine.

On Thursday, the president of the Aurora Health Care Medical Group said 57 people received one of spoiled vaccines. The president also said there is no health harm to getting a spoiled vaccine.

The value of the spoiled vaccines is estimated to be around $8,000 to $11,000, police said.

There is no known motive as to why the pharmacist did this.

https://www.channel3000.com/former-w...virus-vaccine/
Old 31st December 2020, 06:54 PM   #280
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

From Worldometer:
Quote:
United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

New Cases:
New Deaths:

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics