ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 1 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:48 PM   #4601
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dubfan View Post
Can one of the mods here help with this?

A couple of Loose Change forum users are interested in participating in this thread.

Relevant post is here: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...post&p=4701756
Somebody crop-dusted that forum with stupid.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 05:14 AM   #4602
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Don't worry.

They are so dumb that concluded we do not work for TEH BOSS.
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 06:27 AM   #4603
CurtC
Illuminator

What was the reason that they were seeing an "in moderation queue" message (I assume these boards spell it right)? Is there just a few-hour delay while we process the requests?
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 06:34 AM   #4604
Manny
Illuminator

Yeah, I think Upchurch manually approves each application. That gets some of the bot spammers, serial trolls and people who want usernames like Heywood Jablowmi. It shouldn't have been more than a day though. Maybe PM Upchurch?
Manny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 06:56 AM   #4605
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Woo-hoo! I just did my first "Counter Loose Change with Gravy's Response"!

On the Rachel Maddow blog at airamerica, there were some comments about Loose Change. One person says she doesn't necessarily agree with them but they do raise interesting questions, especially for the Pentagon. Why are there no engines?

So I provided the link, with some comments on how it's important to verify Loose Change claims (using geggy's picture of the melted steel on the column as an example of their dishonest). She was a fence-sitter. Perhaps not any more.
Old 24th May 2006, 07:20 AM   #4606
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
Woo-hoo! I just did my first "Counter Loose Change with Gravy's Response"!

On the Rachel Maddow blog at airamerica, there were some comments about Loose Change. One person says she doesn't necessarily agree with them but they do raise interesting questions, especially for the Pentagon. Why are there no engines?

So I provided the link, with some comments on how it's important to verify Loose Change claims (using geggy's picture of the melted steel on the column as an example of their dishonest). She was a fence-sitter. Perhaps not any more.
Link?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 07:31 AM   #4607
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

http://shows.airamericaradio.com/maddow/node

And go to the comments for today (Wed, May 24)

It's not like a big debate, or anything, just a couple of random comments on her blog. However, I saw the opportunity to correct some misconception (Looser-created, of course)
Old 24th May 2006, 07:52 AM   #4608
jj
Penultimate Amazing

How can anybody credit these guys with any sense at all. It's just completely nuts? Geeze, Louise.
jj is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 07:57 AM   #4609
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by jj View Post
How can anybody credit these guys with any sense at all. It's just completely nuts? Geeze, Louise.
Another one did the 'They mixed explosives with Concrete whent he built the WTC!" routine in the comments section of screwloosechange. Of course, this was the total whackjob who also screams holocost denial and Illuminati stuff.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th May 2006, 08:02 AM   #4610
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Explosives...mixed...with concrete?

Mixed?

Explosives?

*Huntsman shakes it off*

You know, I can mix a couple hundred eggs with concrete, but it doesn't leave me with anything useable in an omelet.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th May 2006, 02:29 PM   #4611
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

I've split this thread to make it slightly more accessible, Part II can be found here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=57424
Old 19th June 2006, 12:12 AM   #4612
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Part III can be found here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=58618

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories