ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 1 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 20th March 2006, 08:25 PM   #281
Flange Desire
Muse

Originally Posted by Alek View Post
snip
Unfortunately, I don't "want to believe" the government lied, I know it, both logically and intuitively. This country is in deep, deep trouble, and the only hope is that people first face the truth. There can be no solutions without facing up to the horrible truth.
Yes, we must face up to the horrible truth that such CTs are belived by many, regardless of the weight of evidence.
Flange Desire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th March 2006, 08:27 PM   #282
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by hellaeon View Post
Alek, how about the witnesses to the pentagon flight?
You tend to believe other 'anecdotal' evidence, so how about these testimonies? dont brush past them....
Anyone want to bet that he'll say it was a missile disquised as a 757 via holography?
Old 20th March 2006, 09:10 PM   #283
Alek
Banned

Originally Posted by hellaeon View Post
Alek, how about the witnesses to the pentagon flight?
You tend to believe other 'anecdotal' evidence, so how about these testimonies? dont brush past them....
There are conflicting eyewitness testimonies as to what actually struck the pentagon on 9/11. I don't know what the ratio is.

What I do know is that the FBI confiscated all of the surveillance footage that captured the event, within minutes of it happening, and put a gag order on the owners of the tapes. Why would they do this? If the private surveillance footage corroborates the official story, then why not show me? Corroborating video footage from multiple cameras would certainly convince me.

Some might claim they did this for "national security". I find this unreasonable, since at the moment I find the threat of my own government lying to me to be greater than the threat posed by the supposed "terrorists", and in any event I don't see how releasing that footage would compromise security at the Pentagon.

If the Pentagon officials and the FBI were truly concerned about "national security", they might want to talk to NORAD. Here's an excerpt from the 9/11 timeline:

8:40am - FAA notifies NORAD that AA Flight 11 is hijacked
8:43am - FAA notifies NORAD that UA Flight 175 is hijacked
8:46am - NORAD scrambles two F15s from Otis Air National Guard in Falmouth, MA
8:46am - Flight 11 impacts the North Tower (WTC 1)
8:47am - NORAD informed of Flight 11 impacting WTC 1
8:56am - Flight 77 transponder signal stops
9:02am - Flight 175 impacts the South Tower (WTC 2)
9:16am - FAA notifies NORAD that UA Flight 93 is hijacked
9:24am - FAA notifies NORAD that AA Flight 77 is hijacked
9:37am - Flight 77 impacts the Pentagon

At 8:43am, NORAD knew that at least two planes had been hijacked. At 8:47am they knew that one of the hijacked planes was used as a weapon to impact the North Tower of the World Trade Center. At 9:24am NORAD knew that flight 77 was hijacked.

Does gross negligence account for the fact that fifty minutes passed between NORAD learning that airplanes were being hijacked and flown into buildings and American Airlines flight 77's impact into the most secure facility in the entire world, in the most secure airspace in the entire world? I don't find this feasible at all.

I don't know what really happend at the Pentagon, but I find the official story to be a lie.

Quote:

Be careful, the governments onto you...remember Hal is watching.

Edit: that fundy site is madness. Irational. And isn't it a good thing if the leader of a powerful country such as USA was not a christian?
I haven't read the entire site. Are you claiming Bohemian Grove doesn't exist, or that Bush doesn't attend it?
Alek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th March 2006, 09:22 PM   #284
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

There are conflicting eyewitness testimonies as to what actually struck the pentagon on 9/11. I don't know what the ratio is.
Since you haven't found anyone who saw anything but a plane, so far the ratio is infinite.

Quote:
What I do know is that the FBI confiscated all of the surveillance footage that captured the event, within minutes of it happening, and put a gag order on the owners of the tapes. Why would they do this? If the private surveillance footage corroborates the official story, then why not show me? Corroborating video footage from multiple cameras would certainly convince me.
And yet, footage from one Pentagon camera has been shown all over the internet.

Quote:
Some might claim they did this for "national security". I find this unreasonable, since at the moment I find the threat of my own government lying to me to be greater than the threat posed by the supposed "terrorists", and in any event I don't see how releasing that footage would compromise security at the Pentagon.
Alek, run. run far, run fast, they're on to you...

Quote:
If the Pentagon officials and the FBI were truly concerned about "national security", they might want to talk to NORAD. Here's an excerpt from the 9/11 timeline:

At 8:43am, NORAD knew that at least two planes had been hijacked. At 8:47am they knew that one of the hijacked planes was used as a weapon to impact the North Tower of the World Trade Center. At 9:24am NORAD knew that flight 77 was hijacked.

Does gross negligence account for the fact that fifty minutes passed between NORAD learning that airplanes were being hijacked and flown into buildings and American Airlines flight 77's impact into the most secure facility in the entire world, in the most secure airspace in the entire world? I don't find this feasible at all.
Most secured airspace in the entire world? You must be joking. There's a major airport literally a minutes flight from any building in DC.

Quote:
I don't know what really happend at the Pentagon, but I find the official story to be a lie.
Based on what evidence? Evidence is, after all, the determination rational people use to discern the facts and decide what likely happened. So far, you believe in a conclusion w/o any facts.

Quote:
I haven't read the entire site. Are you claiming Bohemian Grove doesn't exist, or that Bush doesn't attend it?
View the lunacy here.
Old 20th March 2006, 09:26 PM   #285
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

BTW, I wasn't kidding about the hologram thing. The theory is out there!
Old 20th March 2006, 10:25 PM   #286
CurtC
Illuminator

Does gross negligence account for the fact that fifty minutes passed between NORAD learning that airplanes were being hijacked and flown into buildings and American Airlines flight 77's impact into the most secure facility in the entire world, in the most secure airspace in the entire world?
So now you accept the fact that AA77 was what hit the Pentagon?

Yes, the Pentagon confiscated the tapes from the impact, and that makes it harder for you CTers to accept the official story. But they don't care - you are a tiny minority. They might just be concerned that the video compromises their security, by showing how the building reacted to the impact. There are plausible reasons.
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 12:29 AM   #287
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).

You expect them to be psychic.
How were they supposed to know flight 77 was going to be hijacked?
How were they supposed to know which building in Washington the terrorists were aiming for?
What could anyone have done to prevent it even 13 minutes before (unknown) impact? Shoot a jet airliner down over the suburbs and kill even more people than were eventually killed?

I hope your pride is not preventing you from thinking things through after reading people's responses. Stick with it, and muster up a thick skin, and your re-reading of the forum will enlighten you. I hope for your sake you prove our generalisations of CTers wrong.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 12:36 AM   #288
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Here is a picture of the hole:

Not the fire truck in the image. Note how far away that firetruck is from the building. Note how far up the building the destruction goes. The first and second stories are totally destroyed. That's somewhere between 30 and 40 feet off the ground.

A Boeing 757 hit the building. The diameter of the fuselage on this aircraft is only 12.34 feet.

But wait, there's more. Here is another image of the same area:

Notice that three stories of the building are destroyed here? Notice that it's about a hundred feet to the right of where your friend put the box in his photograph?

If you're interested in what exactly took place, there's a simulation available. I think it really says everything:

I was admitted to Purdue and talked to this very professor about his simulations (more from a bioinformatics perspective.) Odd to run across his work again.

Last edited by delphi_ote; 21st March 2006 at 12:46 AM.
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 04:10 AM   #289
Skeptic
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke T. View Post
This is more on the scope of the Lunar Landing Hoax conspiracy theories. Vast army of government agents all working together to pull off a hoax and keeping quiet about it forever.
And of course, this is the same government that is behind the $400 hammers, $2100 toilet seats, the Susan B. Anthony Dollar, Watergate, etc., etc., etc.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:47 AM   #290
senorpogo
Master Poster

Long time lurker, first time poster,

My question is (and pardon me if this has been covered and I missed it) -
Even if we accept the idea that the US Government/corporations/globalists planned and somehow gained from the terrorist attacks on 9/11, why was it necessary for them to crash planes into the towers AND rig them with explosives? Wouldn't one or the other have achieved their goal? Wouldn't the visuals of 747s ramming into iconic American buildings been enough to evoke the emotional response needed by the US Government/corporations/globalists to ultimately achieve their end, whatever that may have been?

Wouldn't planting explosives and firing missles be unecessary liabilities? Wouldn't the logistics inolved (getting the proper people and materials into and out of the buildings undetected) be a risk not worth taking considering that hundred-ton, jet powered make-shift missles were already on the way to crash into the towers?

In short, why did this conspiracy require the towers to fall rather than, lets say, just get hit by the airliners and remain burnt husks, constantly reminding Americans of the horror of that day?
senorpogo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:49 AM   #291
CurtC
Illuminator

delphi, something I don't like about that simulation animation is that it seems to neglect the effect of the reinforced outer wall. It looks to me like it's simulating hitting only the supporting columns in the lower level. For one thing, the plane's wings apparently didn't go through that outer wall - they are fairly lightweight, and just disintegrated upon impact. The fuselage is what went in, plus the engines.
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:55 AM   #292
CurtC
Illuminator

Originally Posted by senorpogo View Post
why was it necessary for them to crash planes into the towers AND rig them with explosives?
Let me be the first to say welcome!

I think a conspiracy advocate would explain that the planes were just a cover story, and we weren't supposed to figure out the explosives, or something like that. Bringing the buildings down was their goal, the planes were what we are supposed to think did it, but they "knew" that planes weren't sufficient, so they also planted explosives. If they just did explosives, we would all know that it was an inside job.

Or something like that. In the words of another pro-conspiracy insane person, "We're through the looking glass here, folks!"
Old 21st March 2006, 10:06 AM   #293
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by delphi_ote View Post
Not the fire truck in the image. Note how far away that firetruck is from the building. Note how far up the building the destruction goes. The first and second stories are totally destroyed. That's somewhere between 30 and 40 feet off the ground.

A Boeing 757 hit the building. The diameter of the fuselage on this aircraft is only 12.34 feet.

But wait, there's more. Here is another image of the same area:

Notice that three stories of the building are destroyed here? Notice that it's about a hundred feet to the right of where your friend put the box in his photograph?

If you're interested in what exactly took place, there's a simulation available. I think it really says everything:
But why wasn't the hole more plane-shaped? I mean, look at what happens when a coyote runs into a wall:

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 10:08 AM   #294
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
But why wasn't the hole more plane-shaped? I mean, look at what happens when a coyote runs into a wall:

PROOF!!!!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 10:16 AM   #295
senorpogo
Master Poster

Originally Posted by CurtC View Post
Let me be the first to say welcome!

I think a conspiracy advocate would explain that the planes were just a cover story, and we weren't supposed to figure out the explosives, or something like that. Bringing the buildings down was their goal, the planes were what we are supposed to think did it, but they "knew" that planes weren't sufficient, so they also planted explosives. If they just did explosives, we would all know that it was an inside job.

Or something like that. In the words of another pro-conspiracy insane person, "We're through the looking glass here, folks!"
Thanks for the welcome. Very glad to be here.

I kind of assumed the answer would be something like that, but Alek's explanation for the US Government/corporations/globalists plotting 9/11 was - "To create the pretext for a panopticon police state domestically and to create the premise for wars of aggression in the middle east, thus satisfying PNAC's conditions for a "new Pearl Harbor" to accelerate the neo-conservative agenda"

I'm asking him, wouldn't the planes hitting the towers have been enough to achieve that? Why did the plot require the complication of demolition? Wouldn't the plotters be familiar with Ockham's Razor?
senorpogo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 10:35 AM   #296
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CurtC View Post
delphi, something I don't like about that simulation animation is that it seems to neglect the effect of the reinforced outer wall. It looks to me like it's simulating hitting only the supporting columns in the lower level. For one thing, the plane's wings apparently didn't go through that outer wall - they are fairly lightweight, and just disintegrated upon impact. The fuselage is what went in, plus the engines.
The wings do all but disintigrate on impact. The brown/orange floating about is a simulation of the liquid fuel. Look at the total time on the simulation. It's about a quarter of a second. I recommend the video if you're still having trouble seeing it.
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 12:25 PM   #297
senorpogo
Master Poster

Now I know this conspiracy has legs. Topper Harley believes it.

I'd post the link to the story, but I don't have enough posts to do so. Check out prisonplanet.com to check it out. The story should be on the main page. I don't think they mention "Loose Change" by name, but the arguments seem to be the same.
Old 21st March 2006, 12:38 PM   #298
money
Muse

Weren't you calling Delphi Ote a liar and an all around bassbowl for commenting on a movie he had only partially watched? It takes all of a minute to realize that the site you mentioned is quite nutter.

You're showing off you're credulity, here. The farther we stray from your 9/11 theory, the goofier you sound.

I am one of the most rational and sane people I know, and my friends and family would vouch for that.
I think, just by linking to that site in support of your arguments, you should revisit this quote.

www.stopsylvia.com
money is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 01:29 PM   #299
Alek
Banned

Even if we accept the idea that the US Government/corporations/globalists planned and somehow gained from the terrorist attacks on 9/11, why was it necessary for them to crash planes into the towers AND rig them with explosives? Wouldn't one or the other have achieved their goal? Wouldn't the visuals of 747s ramming into iconic American buildings been enough to evoke the emotional response needed by the US Government/corporations/globalists to ultimately achieve their end, whatever that may have been?
I'm speculating, but I think the simple reason is that the towers simply had to come down to generate the desired effect. Which is why I also believe that the 19 hijackers used stolen identities, and were probably patsies running a training op. I suspect they used global hawk technology to pilot the planes into their targets. Flight 93 was an exception.

Quote:

Wouldn't planting explosives and firing missles be unecessary liabilities? Wouldn't the logistics inolved (getting the proper people and materials into and out of the buildings undetected) be a risk not worth taking considering that hundred-ton, jet powered make-shift missles were already on the way to crash into the towers?

In short, why did this conspiracy require the towers to fall rather than, lets say, just get hit by the airliners and remain burnt husks, constantly reminding Americans of the horror of that day?
Audacity. I think 9/11 was a psy-op, and it was a revolutionary one not only in the logistics employed, but in the spectacular impudence of its execution. The symmetrical free-fall implosion of World Trade Center 7 was akin to a magic trick on a massive stage. Unlike most tricks, in which the magician tries to convince you that what you're seeing is impossible, in the case of building 7 the trick is to convince you that what you're seeing is in fact, possible (and even likely), given the explanation. The monolithic voice of media carving out perception, coupled with people's natural inclination to believe the most colossal of lies are crucial factors making this "trick" a success.

I also believe that it is planned for the truth of 9/11 to be revealed, at least in part. The US is already a pariah on the world stage. If the world learned that the US Government was behind 9/11, it would reduce US credibility even more. They can't conquer America without first bringing it to its knees.
Alek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 01:42 PM   #300
Alek
Banned

Originally Posted by money View Post
Weren't you calling Delphi Ote a liar and an all around bassbowl for commenting on a movie he had only partially watched? It takes all of a minute to realize that the site you mentioned is quite nutter.

You're showing off you're credulity, here. The farther we stray from your 9/11 theory, the goofier you sound.

I think, just by linking to that site in support of your arguments, you should revisit this quote.
He's a liar because he tried to give the impression he watched the film in full, and he started a forum thread about it ostensibly to discuss and debunk what he had just seen.

Not only have I read most of that site, I agree with its content. I didn't post the site in order to disparage it, but to make a mockery of the idea that Bush is representative of Christianity, just because he says he is. What in particular about the site to you find to be nutty? Be specific.

Surely you're aware of the Order of Skull and Bones, and the Bohemian Grove, right?

I already said this before, I'm not concerned with how "goofy" I sound. There is a lot more at stake here than vanity.
Old 21st March 2006, 01:54 PM   #301
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

I also believe that it is planned for the truth of 9/11 to be revealed, at least in part. The US is already a pariah on the world stage. If the world learned that the US Government was behind 9/11, it would reduce US credibility even more. They can't conquer America without first bringing it to its knees.
Doesn't that make you an unwitting co-conspirator? So basically, whether you argue for this theory, argue against it, or remain apathetic, you're doing the bidding of the conspirators.

Alek, it's simply not possible that every little twist and nuance of your ever more convoluted theory is being orchestrated by the Bilderbergers or Illuminati or Skull & Bones or whoever it is you're insinuating is behind it.

Last edited by chipmunk stew; 21st March 2006 at 01:57 PM.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 02:19 PM   #302
emperorchaos
Thinker

Great links, Luke! Thanks a lot. The more I learn about this, the more I'll be able to nip this BS in the bud next time I encounter it. I'm sure I'm likely to encounter it again in my line of work...

By the way, if you want a detailed analysis of the Pentagon hit, check the Snopes article on it.

Doesn't get any clearer than that.
Thanks for posting that Snopes article. I was looking through the JREF forums for some information regarding a video I saw about the Pentagon attack. I was pretty sure it was a bunch of crap to begin with but I wanted to ask someone here. Now I don't have to!
'
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
emperorchaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 02:23 PM   #303
emperorchaos
Thinker

And yes I realize that I was responding to a post that was made almost 2 weeks ago. I was beginning to read this thread but I don't know if I will considering the content is something of which no matter how much evidence you prevent against it you will always have idiots believing it.

And delphi_ote, seeing your siggy so much today... I think I'm going to listen to "The Process of Belief" now.
'
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
emperorchaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 02:28 PM   #304
CurtC
Illuminator

I suspect they used global hawk technology to pilot the planes into their targets.
In case anyone is adding these things up, how many hundreds of engineers/technicians/maintenance staff would you estimate that it would take, to rig up a commercial jetliner with a fly-by-wire Global Hawk setup?

Keep in mind that it took a few hundred people to rig up the bunker-buster bombs with laser-guided seekers back in the first Gulf War, and that's a fairly minor adaptation. They had to do all kinds of wind tunnel tests to get the control parameters right so that it would guide a big howitzer barrell full of explosives, as opposed to the 2000 pound bombs that the seekers normally are attached to. Your project of fitting a Global Hawk control on a 767 is much larger in scope.

And the passengers didn't notice that they didn't have a pilot? The flight attendants? Or did the planes not have passengers? And if that's the case, where are all those people now who were on the manifests? How big of a staff would it take to "dispose" of dozens and dozens of passengers?

Alek, the more you post, the crazier you're sounding.
Old 21st March 2006, 03:11 PM   #305
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Alek, you seem to be ignoring me, but in case you aren't have you found a single witness who saw a missile hit the Pentagon yet, to offset at least partially the dozens who reported seeing a airplane hit it?
Old 21st March 2006, 03:14 PM   #306
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

I'm speculating, but I think the simple reason is that the towers simply had to come down to generate the desired effect. Which is why I also believe that the 19 hijackers used stolen identities, and were probably patsies running a training op. I suspect they used global hawk technology to pilot the planes into their targets. Flight 93 was an exception.
The plot thickens. Why would patsies be needed if they was under remote control? What do you think happened to Flight 93?
Old 21st March 2006, 03:24 PM   #307
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
The plot thickens. Why would patsies be needed if they was under remote control?
Same reason you need the planes in the first place, even though you have the WTC towers rigged with explosives: you can blame the terrorists. How'm I doing, Alek?
Old 21st March 2006, 03:32 PM   #308
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Same reason you need the planes in the first place, even though you have the WTC towers rigged with explosives: you can blame the terrorists. How'm I doing, Alek?
I think (there's so many conspiracy theories out there I may be getting them confused now) the Loose Change video claims that the hijackers are all alive and well, and the plane for Flight 93 and maybe Flight 77 are still in service. I guess it all depends on which flavor of the 9/11 conspiracy Alek is going to subscribe to, but I suspect he'll keep moving the goal posts as we tear his current theory to shreds.
Old 21st March 2006, 04:18 PM   #309
Alek
Banned

I don't accept the idea that I have to subscribe to any one alternate theory. I find the official conspiracy theory to be highly suspect, but that doesn't mean I claim to know the truth. I tend to consider all the theories and weigh them by my estimate of the probability that they actually happend, which incidentally includes the minute possibility (in my mind) that the government's OCT is true.

Most people here seem convinced that 9/11 went down just like the government said it did, with few questions. As for one grand theory of precisely what happend on 9/11 and why, I don't own any.
Old 21st March 2006, 04:25 PM   #310
senorpogo
Master Poster

If the world learned that the US Government was behind 9/11, it would reduce US credibility even more. They can't conquer America without first bringing it to its knees.
Who is the "they" in this scenario? It appears that you're saying that the United States government perpetrated 9/11 to reduce their own credibility just so that they, the United States government, could ultimately conquer the United States of America.
Old 21st March 2006, 05:00 PM   #311
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Now that you're back here Alek, have you found any witnesses yet who saw a missile hit the Pentagon?
Old 21st March 2006, 05:11 PM   #312
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

The cost of missles and planes and dynamite and the clean up and keeping people quiet...dont state the obvious mate....
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 05:39 PM   #313
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Who is the "they" in this scenario? It appears that you're saying that the United States government perpetrated 9/11 to reduce their own credibility just so that they, the United States government, could ultimately conquer the United States of America.
haha senor thats what I was going to take up with him but I must say

Quote:
I don't accept the idea that I have to subscribe to any one alternate theory. I find the official conspiracy theory to be highly suspect, but that doesn't mean I claim to know the truth. I tend to consider all the theories and weigh them by my estimate of the probability that they actually happend, which incidentally includes the minute possibility (in my mind) that the government's OCT is true.
So im reading this as its highly probable the government conspired with thousands of people to launch missles and planes at buildings only to bring them down with tonnes of explosives, meanwhile the alleged hijackers that were on the plane are now computers guiding it remotely with fly by wire technology, all the while the thousands of people that saw it are just patsies, the media is in on it too (many thousands more people) and lets not forget the fact the fbi took videos taken of the pentagon also the witnesses at the pentagon are just liers because we all know bombs went off and.... *breathe*...this was done by the US government because they secretly want to control america, they being not the US government but some higher lords or beings that run all the oil companies as well and lets not forget they are all bloodline related back to shapeshifting lizards and that blair, the queen, all the Bush family and all the previous governments are in on it because bush senior is the only government who still uses his cia priviledges to see dossiers and other covert stuff, and he has massive monetary gains in all this, even sylvia brown and all the psychics are in on it as they 'conveniently' missed it in their predictions and the only one who spoke out was nostradamus but he had to communicate it back then in some vague prophecy because we all know the lizards controlled the world way back then through occult rituals sacrificing babies and other people.....

Or it could just be some people who are suicidal martyr's for their cause that completely hate america really hijacked planes and flew them into some of USA's great landmarks?

Well hey, im confused by the probability of the second being remotely true....

Last edited by hellaeon; 21st March 2006 at 05:41 PM.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 05:46 PM   #314
sesmo_k
single space

I ran out of breath reading the last post.... but the woo's believe it's true!

Suppose we mustn't forget that the same group were also responsible for blowing up embassies, naval vessels and trains. Amazing how all the people involved were on government payrolls... not!
sesmo_k is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 06:26 PM   #315
delphi_ote
Philosopher

As for one grand theory of precisely what happend on 9/11 and why, I don't own any.
Quote:
It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.
You guys will go down in history with the rest of the intellectually lazy.
Old 21st March 2006, 06:36 PM   #316
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Most people here seem convinced that 9/11 went down just like the government said it did, with few questions.
If it were just the government, this might be an issue. But the statement you make above betrays a grand level of ignorance on your part as well as deliberate avoidance of science, engineering, and proper investigation.

Quote:
As for one grand theory of precisely what happend on 9/11 and why, I don't own any.
Ah, pseudo-intellectual conspiracy agnostism: If you don't subscribe to any one theory, you can't get shot down with those inconvenient facts. If you let yourself jump from theory to theory as you need, then you can be like a fly on dogs[rule8]: nobody wants to swat you, and you can just fly to another turd when they try.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 06:39 PM   #317
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Ah, pseudo-intellectual conspiracy agnostism: If you don't subscribe to any one theory, you can't get shot down with those inconvenient facts. If you let yourself jump from theory to theory as you need, then you can be like a fly on dogs[rule8]: nobody wants to swat you, and you can just fly to another turd when they try.
This isn't just moving the goal posts, it's not even having goal posts in the first place!

I wonder if he'll find any witnesses who saw a missile hit the Pentagon?
Old 21st March 2006, 06:53 PM   #318
Alek
Banned

By "they" I'm referring to the globalists who want to institute a one-world government at the UN, and who control the US and US foreign policy, and who are constantly trying to undermine US sovereignty. I don't blame "government" for 9/11, I blame elements within and without the government.
Old 21st March 2006, 07:13 PM   #319
delphi_ote
Philosopher

By "they" I'm referring to the globalists who want to institute a one-world government at the UN, and who control the US and US foreign policy, and who are constantly trying to undermine US sovereignty. I don't blame "government" for 9/11, I blame elements within and without the government.
Names? And what the hell do you mean by "globalist?"
Old 21st March 2006, 07:14 PM   #320
Ducky

Names? And what the hell do you mean by "globalist?"

Maybe after you get your new job, you can tell us who's running the world, Delphi.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories