IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th January 2020, 12:10 PM   #1401
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
Is that all you’ve got sorcerer? Jealousy?
I seriously doubt if anyone would ever be jealous of terrible liar.

On 15FEB2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2022, 08:45 PM   #1402
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

- I wrote a theory that was previously debated here:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...14#post2464214

- Other than a missing galactic rotation curve without dark matter and a missing experiment proposal in the debate, I've showed the exact solution for the time dilation cancellation altitude, the perihelion shift, the light bending. It also explains the expansion of the universe without dark energy and the mass of the invisible universe encompassing the visible universe.

- I'm basically saying the last 300 years of physics are all wrong.

- Those who do not believe me can answer this simple thought experiment:

Imagine you have an empty universe with 1 star in it. Can the star spin on its own and if so at what speed will the fire be ejected given an angular velocity omega?
If quantum physics hasn't shocked you, you haven't understood it.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2022, 01:02 AM   #1403
philippeb8
Muse

Gravitomagnetism

Alright.... here's the recording of my presentation:
https://aleftube.com/w/4etd7iiJ3tcs4y8UbPW6UX

I provide a visual update on the Finite Theory / gravitomagnetism merger that can now explain the universe at all scales and beyond. Perfect reverse engineering of all galactic rotation curves, clear explanation of the “inflation” of the universe but without the need for dark matter or dark energy and even reverse engineering of the distance from the “universal core” our universe is from in a robust way. All of which doesn’t violate the laws of the conservation of the energy, like with General Relativity. I will also provide clear explanations of all UAP secondary effects such as observed force fields, local time rate fluctuations and last but not least, antigravity.

Last edited by philippeb8; 31st October 2022 at 01:04 AM.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2022, 04:32 AM   #1404
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Alright.... here's the recording of my presentation:
https://aleftube.com/w/4etd7iiJ3tcs4y8UbPW6UX

I provide a visual update on the Finite Theory / gravitomagnetism merger that can now explain the universe at all scales and beyond. Perfect reverse engineering of all galactic rotation curves, clear explanation of the “inflation” of the universe but without the need for dark matter or dark energy and even reverse engineering of the distance from the “universal core” our universe is from in a robust way. All of which doesn’t violate the laws of the conservation of the energy, like with General Relativity. I will also provide clear explanations of all UAP secondary effects such as observed force fields, local time rate fluctuations and last but not least, antigravity.
I expect that your presentation will be just as wrong as your postings.

On 15FEB2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2022, 02:17 PM   #1405
fertilizerspike
New Blood

- I wrote a theory that was previously debated here:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...14#post2464214

- Other than a missing galactic rotation curve without dark matter and a missing experiment proposal in the debate, I've showed the exact solution for the time dilation cancellation altitude, the perihelion shift, the light bending. It also explains the expansion of the universe without dark energy and the mass of the invisible universe encompassing the visible universe.

- I'm basically saying the last 300 years of physics are all wrong.

- Those who do not believe me can answer this simple thought experiment:

Imagine you have an empty universe with 1 star in it. Can the star spin on its own and if so at what speed will the fire be ejected given an angular velocity omega?
This is all nonsense

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk
fertilizerspike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology