IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st June 2021, 01:29 PM   #161
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
No chance it was King Ghidorah then?
Not in person. I'm not going to rule out Rodan working under his orders, as that is totally workable too, but no evidence so far. A lone Rodan operation is what the evidence points to.

When the King makes himself known, it's a party and EVERYONE comes. No evidence of more than 1 Kaiju in action.

Two planes hit fields. The field in PA and the one right in front of the Pentagon.
Also, what does Rodan and Fields make? Cosmetics! What do you do with Cosmetics? You COVER THINGS with them. Connect the dots, people. It's all right there for you to see.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2021, 01:34 PM   #162
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Seems as likely as CD and thermite.
Nano-Thermite. If we ignore the fact that Rodan is fiction, it's a far better explanation over no-plane, CD and various flavors of Thermite. You don't need thousands of people being complicate and silent for decades. You just need Rodan, and being evil, not much of a motivation is needed either. I don't need to find a justification for Rodan to attack, it's in his nature.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 10:47 AM   #163
Fonebone
persona non grata

Another strange 9/11 Oddity from a Workday Minnesota publication byline dated 6March 2020 posted by a independent 9/11 research group https://911research.com/category/fire-fighters/

Excerpt]
Fire Fighters excluded from 9/11 testimony

The independent commission probing the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington decided not to hear from the worker group that lost more lives than anyone else to the terrorists: The Fire Fighters. [/excerpt]

The head of the Fireman's union IAFF President Harold Schaitberger stated:
Quote:
“Since no Fire Fighters were asked to speak, all the people of New York will hear is the opinion of politicians and people who work for politicians....”
Strange 9/11 Oddity indeed !
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw

Last edited by Fonebone; 8th September 2021 at 11:32 AM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 11:49 AM   #164
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Another strange 9/11 Oddity from a Workday Minnesota publication byline dated 6March 2020 posted by a independent 9/11 research group https://911research.com/category/fire-fighters/

Yes, it is strange that almost everything on that site has a byline of 6 Mar 2020.
Old 8th September 2021, 12:15 PM   #165
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

What a strange site.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 02:48 PM   #166
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
Yes, it is strange that almost everything on that site has a byline of 6 Mar 2020.

The website cited apparently re-posted an article dated May 23 2004
verbatim...

https://workdayminnesota.org/fire-fi...-11-testimony/

The byline date of 6March2020 may be the date the re-posts were uploaded
to the 911 research website

Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 02:50 PM   #167
Leftus
Master Poster

The byline date of 6March2020 may be the date the re-posts were uploaded
to the 911 research website
And proceeded to do absolutely nothing after that.
Old 8th September 2021, 03:33 PM   #168
Fonebone
persona non grata

And proceeded to do absolutely nothing after that.

Compared to what you have accomplished since 6March2020 I see your point
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...archid=5686017
Old 8th September 2021, 04:49 PM   #169
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

No chance it was King Ghidorah then?
Oohhh I've got it, I've got it... is WAS King Ghidorah the Bad... yes folks.. it was the KGB!!!!
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 06:14 PM   #170
Leftus
Master Poster

Compared to what you have accomplished since 6March2020 I see your point
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...archid=5686017
Hey, I'm closing in on not only taking Rodan mainstream, I've got my plan to take over the presidency, that is not strictly legal, but doesn't violate the constitution.

Also, I'm not trying, or even pretending, to "investigate" anything. So as far as success goes, I've achieved it. I'm just here to pass the time, and spout out equally stupid, if barely functional ideas. And debunk the missile no-planers fools.

I didn't find decades old news articles, pop them on a site, violate their copyright, pass it off as my own, call it "research" and then call it a day.

Last edited by Leftus; 8th September 2021 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Copyright
Old 8th September 2021, 06:23 PM   #171
Fonebone
persona non grata

Hey, I'm closing in on not only taking Rodan mainstream, I've got my plan to take over the presidency, that is not strictly legal, but doesn't violate the constitution.

Also, I'm not trying, or even pretending, to "investigate" anything. So as far as success goes, I've achieved it. I'm just here to pass the time, and spout out equally stupid, if barely functional ideas. And debunk the missile no-planers fools.

I didn't find decades old news articles, pop them on a site, violate their copyright, pass it off as my own, call it "research" and then call it a day.

Fonebone is a no-planes missile fool Leftus - Step up to the plate !
Old 8th September 2021, 06:33 PM   #172
Leftus
Master Poster

Have you identified the missile? The launch point? The units that could have done it?

Have you served in the Military? Asking because some of these theories depend on a total misunderstanding on how any of this works.

How much experience with missiles do you have? Have you ever touched one, seen one in flight, know how they work?

As I have explained in other threads, 4 years working on an Anti-Aircraft missile system. So if you want me to embrace your fantasies, you are going to need to have more evidence than I have for Rodan.

Last edited by Leftus; 8th September 2021 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Military question
Old 8th September 2021, 07:23 PM   #173
Axxman300
Philosopher

Please reveal the , as of this date, still unknown missile type that could have been used at any of the crash sites. The reason I ask is since we've been at war for 20+ years we have launched thousands of missiles of every surface-to-surface, air-to-surface, and submarine launched category in our inventory.

Not one exploded with thousands of gallons of jet fuel.

"Splain that.
Old 8th September 2021, 07:56 PM   #174
bknight
Master Poster

Of course you can explain away the videos of planes flying into the twin towers, right? How about the plane parts recovered at all four impacts, those also?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 08:57 PM   #175
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

oops, a post that is clueless on why the post is BS

Excerpt]
Fire Fighters excluded from 9/11 testimony

The independent commission probing the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington decided not to hear from the worker group that lost more lives than anyone else to the terrorists: The Fire Fighters. [/excerpt]

Failed again. You have no clue what the commission was about. "firefighter" only appeared 98 times in the Report. So what did they miss? Got some specifics?

The firefighters had nothing to do with the 19 terrorist plot. And you have no clue what the commission was about. Are you saying nobody associated with fire departments were not included, in a report citing "firefighter" 98 times? What is your claim, and where is your evidence?

Thus, you failed, and your post is Bogus.

Last edited by beachnut; 8th September 2021 at 09:40 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 09:41 PM   #176
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Please reveal the , as of this date, still unknown missile type that could have been used at any of the crash sites. The reason I ask is since we've been at war for 20+ years we have launched thousands of missiles of every surface-to-surface, air-to-surface, and submarine launched category in our inventory.

Not one exploded with thousands of gallons of jet fuel.

"Splain that.

Must have been a missile with a tail, wings with a couple of engines slung under them, just like, oh, maybe, an airliner.... the same shape even!

► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 02:04 AM   #177
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

The firefighters had nothing to do with the 19 terrorist plot. And you have no clue what the commission was about. Are you saying nobody associated with fire departments were not included, in a report citing "firefighter" 98 times? What is your claim, and where is your evidence?
Quite.
fonebone, what would the firefighters have had to contribute to our understanding of the terrorist attacks, had they been included? I mean, they didn't turn up until after the attacks had happened, so I don't really see why this is an issue.
Which inquiry are you talking about, by the way- the 9/11 Commission, or another one?
Old 9th September 2021, 12:51 PM   #178
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Must have been a missile with a tail, wings with a couple of engines slung under them, just like, oh, maybe, an airliner.... the same shape even!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ye6lsop9n...rlay.gif?raw=1
Every conspiricy put forward so far is far more complicated than crash a plane into it.

Also we need to keep in mind that the collapse of the buildings was not the goal, but the outcome of the event. The very act of the planes hitting the building was the goal, just as hitting the pentagon and the attempt at the WH. So they hit 3 of 4 targets. Everything else was just a bonus.
Old 9th September 2021, 01:06 PM   #179
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Another strange 9/11 Oddity ...

sad to plagiarize or repeat an opinion as a 9/11 Oddity
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 03:25 PM   #180
Hercules56
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Post strange things that dont make sense about 9/11 in this thread,ill start....

Why did this reporter with CNN first report "NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASHED NEAR THE PENTAGON"?? (On 9-11-2001)

http://www.thepowerhour.com/audio_fi...re_%209_11.wav

Well in 2006 he puts out a report totally the opposite statements saying he saw the wreckage,took photos,etc.....

http://www.thepowerhour.com/audio_fi...ire_5_16_1.wav

I think someone got to this guy and threatend him to say all this in the 2nd clip!!

What do others think?
I think nobody cares. Its over bro.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 03:52 PM   #181
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Every conspiricy put forward so far is far more complicated than crash a plane into it.

Also we need to keep in mind that the collapse of the buildings was not the goal, but the outcome of the event. The very act of the planes hitting the building was the goal, just as hitting the pentagon and the attempt at the WH. So they hit 3 of 4 targets. Everything else was just a bonus.

This!

It cannot be stressed enough that there was neither the expectation nor the intent that the buildings would come down. Al Qaeda did not get an engineering report beforehand and work out that if we crash the two planes into the building at these points, the resulting fire would weaken the building to the point where structural failure would occur. The towers were capable of withstanding a much bigger impact than 80 tons hitting at 500 mph, without falling.

It is also worth noting that there were no missiles in the US arsenal powerful enough to bring those towers down (and there still aren't). The most powerful on one is the AGM-86 CALCM. With the 3000 lb maximum sized conventional warhead it can carry, it does not come even remotely close enough to having a powerful enough blast.

Of course, a nuke would do it, but the nature of the blast would be obvious, and it would have dropped the buildings almost straight away, not 1-2 hours after impact. Besides the residual radiation and deaths of hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers in the days and weeks afterwards would have been a dead giveaway - literally!

No, I'm afraid I have to agree with your assessment here Leftus. All the evidence points to Rodan!
Old 9th September 2021, 10:19 PM   #182
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ye6lsop9n...rlay.gif?raw=1
or, as some speculated, a formation of missiles timed and angled to hit the tower in the shape of an airliner.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 10:47 PM   #183
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

or, as some speculated, a formation of missiles timed and angled to hit the tower in the shape of an airliner.
"Or two scooters transport a wardrobe!"
- Sanjeev Bhaskar
Old 10th September 2021, 07:01 AM   #184
Leftus
Master Poster

No, I'm afraid I have to agree with your assessment here Leftus. All the evidence points to Rodan!
Thanks, Rodan works, if one is going to allow missiles that don't exist, the Rodan theory makes even more sense.
Old 10th September 2021, 07:10 AM   #185
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Thanks, Rodan works, if one is going to allow missiles that don't exist, the Rodan theory makes even more sense.
Has anyone else noticed there is a TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on the Rodan theory?
If the MSM isn't talking about it, then they must have been muzzled, so the Rodan theory is definitely true.
Old 10th September 2021, 07:14 AM   #186
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

All I know is that if I'm in a room and 100 people are saying 9/11 was a terrorist plot by Al-Qaida using hijacked commercial aircraft as suicide bombing craft, I'm performing a vital and essential service to discourse by loudly screeching about how it holographic Illuminati Jewish Space Lasers.

After all if you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. If everyone is agreeing, than someone isn't thinking.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 05:37 PM   #187
The Common Potato
Critical Thinker

It wasn't Rodan, it was Rodean! Dangerous posh totty.
The Common Potato is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 08:04 PM   #188
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
All I know is that if I'm in a room and 100 people are saying 9/11 was a terrorist plot by Al-Qaida using hijacked commercial aircraft as suicide bombing craft, I'm performing a vital and essential service to discourse by loudly screeching about how it holographic Illuminati Jewish Space Lasers.

After all if you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. If everyone is agreeing, than someone isn't thinking.
And those in a mob are definitely not thinking. If your people in that room said that CD's were used to bring the towers down, what would you think?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2021, 11:23 AM   #189
Jimmy9
Scholar

Back to some oddities. Not that these oddities mean anything, but I found Gelatin:The B-Thing book and the students vocabulary words at Emma E. Booker Elementary School very strange. What do you guys think?
Old 11th September 2021, 12:04 PM   #190
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

If anyone is in Guadalajara this coming Tuesday, the Trvth is still out there (tickets available through Ticketmaster):

9/11 Survivor, Hero Preservers with Conspiracy Theories

https://theguadalajarareporter.net/i...iracy-theories

Old 11th September 2021, 12:18 PM   #191
Jimmy9
Scholar

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
If anyone is in Guadalajara this coming Tuesday, the Trvth is still out there (tickets available through Ticketmaster):

9/11 Survivor, Hero Preservers with Conspiracy Theories

https://theguadalajarareporter.net/i...iracy-theories

You might need a time machine, that event happened 3 years ago.
Old 11th September 2021, 12:24 PM   #192
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

So sorry and i already bought tickets!!

Last edited by Gord_in_Toronto; 11th September 2021 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Being an idiot
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2021, 04:48 PM   #193
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post

Better yet, you're in a room of 100 people and all say that airplanes were flown into the towers starting fires that burned out of control. Steel lost strength and the buildings collapsed. So what do you think?
Old 16th September 2021, 04:17 AM   #194
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Except..... they cannot know the true identities of these people posting "TRUTH" on the internet and are therefore powerless to stop them.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Quite.
fonebone, what would the firefighters have had to contribute to our understanding of the terrorist attacks, had they been included? I mean, they didn't turn up until after the attacks had happened, so I don't really see why this is an issue.
Which inquiry are you talking about, by the way- the 9/11 Commission, or another one?

The firemen might have stated to the independent 9/11 investigation that according to the transcripts firemen had ascended
to the 78th floor of the South tower (WTC2) and Batallion seven chief Orio Palmer reported two pockets of fire six minutes before the WTC2 tower collapsed
beginning at the 78th floor.
https://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-9/

On November 2, 2002, a New York Times article by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn, [5] which reported about the tape’s release, included a transcript containing the following segment:
9:25 AM: Ladder 15 Irons: “Just got a report from the director of Morgan Stanley. Seventy-eight seems to have taken the brunt of this stuff, there’s a lot of bodies, they say the stairway is clear all the way up, though.”
9:43 AM: Battalion Nine Chief: “What stairway you in Orio?”
Battalion Seven Chief [Orio Palmer]: “The center of the building, boy, boy. [Stairwell B]”
9:48 AM: Ladder 15: “What do you got up there, Chief?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “I’m still in boy [b] stair 74th floor. No smoke or fire problems, walls are breached, so be careful.”
9:52 AM: Battalion Seven Chief: “Battalion Seven … Ladder 15, we’ve got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones [Deceased].” [6]
Ladder 15: “Chief, what stair you in?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “South stairway Adam [Stairwell A], South Tower.”
Ladder 15: “Floor 78?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here.”
Ladder 15: “Alright ten-four, we’re on our way.”
Battalion Seven Chief: “I’m going to need two [sic; actually: ‘three’ – editor’s note] of your firefighters Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line stretched we could use some water on it, knock it down, kay.”
Ladder 15: “Alright ten-four, we’re coming up the stairs. We’re on 77 now in the B stair, I’ll be right to you.”
Ladder 15 Roof: “Fifteen Roof to 15. We’re on 71. We’re coming right up.”
9:57 AM: Battalion Seven Operations Tower One: “Battalion Seven Operations Tower One to Battalion Nine, need you on floor above 79. We have access stairs going up to 79, kay.”
Battalion Nine: “Alright, I’m on my way up Orio.” [7]
Old 16th September 2021, 04:23 AM   #195
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

The firemen might have stated to the independent 9/11 investigation that according to the transcripts firemen had ascended
to the 78th floor of the South tower (WTC2) and Batallion seven chief Orio Palmer reported two pockets of fire six minutes before the WTC2 tower collapsed
beginning at the 78th floor.
https://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-9/

On November 2, 2002, a New York Times article by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn, [5] which reported about the tape’s release, included a transcript containing the following segment:
9:25 AM: Ladder 15 Irons: “Just got a report from the director of Morgan Stanley. Seventy-eight seems to have taken the brunt of this stuff, there’s a lot of bodies, they say the stairway is clear all the way up, though.”
9:43 AM: Battalion Nine Chief: “What stairway you in Orio?”
Battalion Seven Chief [Orio Palmer]: “The center of the building, boy, boy. [Stairwell B]”
9:48 AM: Ladder 15: “What do you got up there, Chief?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “I’m still in boy [b] stair 74th floor. No smoke or fire problems, walls are breached, so be careful.”
9:52 AM: Battalion Seven Chief: “Battalion Seven … Ladder 15, we’ve got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones [Deceased].” [6]
Ladder 15: “Chief, what stair you in?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “South stairway Adam [Stairwell A], South Tower.”
Ladder 15: “Floor 78?”
Battalion Seven Chief: “Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here.”
Ladder 15: “Alright ten-four, we’re on our way.”
Battalion Seven Chief: “I’m going to need two [sic; actually: ‘three’ – editor’s note] of your firefighters Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line stretched we could use some water on it, knock it down, kay.”
Ladder 15: “Alright ten-four, we’re coming up the stairs. We’re on 77 now in the B stair, I’ll be right to you.”
Ladder 15 Roof: “Fifteen Roof to 15. We’re on 71. We’re coming right up.”
9:57 AM: Battalion Seven Operations Tower One: “Battalion Seven Operations Tower One to Battalion Nine, need you on floor above 79. We have access stairs going up to 79, kay.”
Battalion Nine: “Alright, I’m on my way up Orio.” [7]
This is a classic example of rebunking. We know that the main areas of fire were above floor 78, which was only hit by the wingtip of UA175, but that Palmer was killed in the collapse just after this conversation and so never got any further. But, hey, don't let staggering ignorance of something that's been well known for well over a decade get in the way of a good fantasy.

Dave

ETA: I note your use of the word "beginning" as a careful and subtle lie by implication, suggesting that the two pockets of fire reported on the 78th floor were found by further exploration to be the only fires in the building. It's finely crafted lies like that which used to keep the ironically named "truth" movement alive.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021

Last edited by Dave Rogers; 16th September 2021 at 04:30 AM.
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2021, 05:18 AM   #196
JSanderO
Illuminator

Truthers are impenetrable to logical arguments and sound science.
People have tried for years but the truth movement is like the EverReady bunny... it just keeps going.

It's good for a laugh though.
Old 16th September 2021, 07:01 AM   #197
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Truthers are impenetrable to logical arguments and sound science.
People have tried for years but the truth movement is like the EverReady bunny... it just keeps going.

It's good for a laugh though.
Why do you think the early days of debunkingwere so much fun, it was a constant laugh Riot that made your sides hurt.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2021, 07:24 AM   #198
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
This is a classic example of rebunking. We know that the main areas of fire were above floor 78, which was only hit by the wingtip of UA175, but that Palmer was killed in the collapse just after this conversation and so never got any further. But, hey, don't let staggering ignorance of something that's been well known for well over a decade get in the way of a good fantasy.

Dave

ETA: I note your use of the word "beginning" as a careful and subtle lie by implication, suggesting that the two pockets of fire reported on the 78th floor were found by further exploration to be the only fires in the building. It's finely crafted lies like that which used to keep the ironically named "truth" movement alive.

Here is another "lie by implication"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT-po-tmJRc&t=423s

Mayor Bloomberg fought to block the release of these Tapes.
The leaders of the FDNY fought to block the release these tapes.
A judge ordered the release of these tapes to the PUBLIC.

Anyone hearing these tapes were forced to sign a Confidentiality

agreement before being allowed to hear the tapes.
Old 16th September 2021, 07:38 AM   #199
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Here is another "lie by implication"
You realise that's an admission, right?

Perhaps you'd be polite enough to summarise the content of a YouTube video that I have no wish to sit through. It's generally accepted that spamming YouTube links without comment is bad etiquette round here.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2021, 07:49 AM   #200
JSanderO
Illuminator

Gage is lying or stupid or both. The fires started after and by the planes were at or above or maybe a floor below the impact level. There were reports of fuel pouring into elevator shafts and explosions in the sub basement which was switch gear/circuit protection for the high voltage risers.
Basically the towers below the strike zone were "normal", undamaged and not experiencing fires. There was no elevator service and electrical power had been terminated. No one who was inside and got out reported explosions inside the tower aside the from explosion of the circuit protection in the sub basement reported by William Rodríguez, a janitor.
He was confused because he felt the impact before he actually heard it as sound of the plane impacts takes over a second the reach him in the sub basement. This is like seeing lighting and then hearing the thunder clap. Same event... light travels 186.000 miles per second... sound travels 1200 feet per second.
But of course Gage and truthers lie about William's report.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories