IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags wtc7 , wtc , smoke , dave vonkleist , 911 conspiracy theory , cloud

Old 31st March 2007, 06:55 PM   #41
A W Smith
Philosopher

these?

Google Video This video is not hosted by the ISF, the ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Google Video This video is not hosted by the ISF, the ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.

Last edited by A W Smith; 31st March 2007 at 06:59 PM.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 07:30 PM   #42
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
these?

I AGREE

I AGREE
Thanks, AW.....

Okay, MaGZ.... identify by timestamp exactly what you want to discuss.

(After we finish this can we do the BBC WTC 7 early call? Some of us need the practice!)

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 07:41 PM   #43
A W Smith
Philosopher

at 40 mins 11 seconds into the second video I posted above you see a fireman in the lobby of tower 2 on a walkie talkie saying "Alright I want to use the lobby of 7 as a triage" . Now why would he say that if as you say it had already been hit by a missile and was burning?

I just realized you don't have to change your name after all.. we will just call you

Masochist At Ground Zero
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?

Last edited by A W Smith; 31st March 2007 at 08:08 PM.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 07:49 PM   #44
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

I'm afraid we've got MaGZie tied up on his weally weally favowite topic over on this thread. I don't think he will be able to see clearly for a few hours, as he's busy frothing at the mouth....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=78345

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 07:53 PM   #45
A W Smith
Philosopher

Its like hes a clown at a circus with a series of spinning tops on sticks. every time he goes to the next stick the first one falls over.
Old 31st March 2007, 08:03 PM   #46
njslim
Graduate Poster

Know many people who were in WTC 7 that day (including 2 of my current
co-workers) None of them mention building being hit by missile or anything
else prior to Towers collapse. Obivious that MAGZ suffers from serious mental
defect,
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 08:11 PM   #47
MaGZ
Philosopher

I made my point at post 39 of this thread. You can find the white cloud in the Naudet video.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2007, 08:27 PM   #48
A W Smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
I made my point at post 39 of this thread. You can find the white cloud in the Naudet video.

No you didnt. What was the time stamp when the white cloud appeared?
Old 1st April 2007, 11:22 AM   #49
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
No you didnt. What was the time stamp when the white cloud appeared?
When the cameraman runs north and points his camera south after the event you see some of the white smoke from the missile strike at the bottom. This is shortly after the crash of the plane about 42 seconds into your first link. A better view of this white smoke cloud is seen later by this cameraman.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2007, 11:57 AM   #50
MaGZ
Philosopher

Back to the VonKleist video.

At 4:26 into the video Dave VonKleist discusses the ring of smoke surrounding WTC 7 before the collapse of the Twin Towers. VonKleist doesnít have an explanation.

The ring of smoke is evidence of the missile strike on WTC 7.
Old 1st April 2007, 12:03 PM   #51
MaGZ
Philosopher

NBC reports on the second missile explosion

At 5:31 in the VonKleist video we have a report from NBC on the explosion of the second missile in the open parking area northwest of the WTC.

http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00105gh0.jpg
Old 1st April 2007, 12:12 PM   #52
MaGZ
Philosopher

Firefighters and the open parking area

Those who have viewed the collapse of WTC 2 from West Street looking south will remember the large cloud of dust coming around WTC 1 approaching the open parking area. In most footage of this event you will notice fire trucks on the right of the street (west side) lined up in a row. The fire trucks have hoses setup from the front of the trucks as if they had been fighting a fire. The fire they were fighting was in the open parking area before the collapse of the Twin Towers. More evidence.
Old 1st April 2007, 12:21 PM   #53
alexg
Muse

Quote:
The fire trucks have hoses setup from the front of the trucks as if they had been fighting a fire. The fire they were fighting was in the open parking area before the collapse of the twin towers
.Before the collapse? But your picture is after. And what EXACTLY did NBC say about a missile?

What fire was that again?

Last edited by alexg; 1st April 2007 at 12:52 PM.
alexg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories