IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , political predictions , political speculation , politics humor

View Poll Results: What will Trump do after the Presidency?
25 to life 20 41.67%
18 holes every day 8 16.67%
Shack up with a teenage girl 2 4.17%
Declare bankruptcy and die in poverty 3 6.25%
Return to The Apprentice 2 4.17%
Move in next to the Obamas or Clintons and harass them 2 4.17%
Move to Mexico 1 2.08%
Flee to Planet X 10 20.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18th October 2019, 07:10 AM   #81
bobdroege7
Illuminator

Latest rumor is that he will be checking out Martha Stewart's previous lifestyle.

Graduate of a liberal arts college!

Faster play faster faster play faster
bobdroege7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2019, 11:52 AM   #82
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

5 to 10 in Club Fed.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2019, 03:14 PM   #83
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Aneurysm while masturbating to Nancy Pelosi pics. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2019, 05:07 PM   #84
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Damn, the obvious choice isn't in the poll: he'll upload his consciousness into Twitter and post forever there.
He wouldn't have to. He and his trumpkins are so predictable and simple we could easily write bots that emulate them and no one would know the difference.
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2019, 12:38 PM   #85
wasapi
Penultimate Amazing

If he doesn't have a stroke or brain aneurism, I believe he will be a more distilled version of who he has shown us already.. He will resort to his past game-show host persona, still believing he is the best, the smartest, the man he believes all other men aspire towards being.

He will, until the day he dies, engage in illegal wheeling and dealing. Dismissing his family unless it benefits him, bullying, lying to the end.

Perhaps he will just die, and leave many of us relieved and rejoicing.
Old 24th October 2019, 01:47 PM   #86
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
He has to go away sooner or later, he can't live forever. Unless perhaps he joins the ranks of the undead! The idea of zombie Donald Trump is even more frightening than the living Donald Trump!
Other than the fact that he would never die, how would we tell the difference? I'm not at all sure that he isn't already a zombie.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2019, 01:54 PM   #87
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
I see him doing squeegie work at the Holland Tunnel after the SDNY has finished with him. He'll have a sign that says Will Lie For Food
I'm pretty sure that if he didn't have a rich Dad, he would already be doing this.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2019, 07:35 AM   #88
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

He'll pay someone to ghost-write his "memoirs" at a fifth grade reading level.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2019, 08:12 AM   #89
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

2050. Leonardo Dicaprio returns to the screen after a nearly 20 year hiatus. He receives massive critical acclaim, a 10 minute long standing ovation at Cannes, Best Actor at the Oscars, Golden Globe, and People's Choice awards for his role as the titular President in the biopic Trump. Dicaprio puts on 40 pounds, wears facial prosthetics, and stays in character during due the whole shooting schedule.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 29th October 2019 at 08:14 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2019, 08:57 AM   #90
wasapi
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
He'll pay someone to ghost-write his "memoirs" at a fifth grade reading level.
I would be up for that assignment. How easy;

Watch me, Trump, Trump the best, no the greatest, smartest, theres probably never been anyone smarter in the world. Oh, and I like beautiful women, and they were all after Trump. And I treated them well. Payed for stuff. Yes, beautiful women love me. I mean really loved me.

I started it all with a tiny - and I mean small, little loan. Just a few million. Pocket change. And let me tell you about my properties, and how I even let blacks live in some.

*to be continued. I need a burger and fries*
Old 29th October 2019, 09:42 AM   #91
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

I suspect that the grand plan is to win reelection, put Ivanka in an important cabinet position to set her up for 2024, and after his 2nd term start a new crazyville media organization.

Here's hoping that after he's defeated in 2020, he's soon off to Rikers. Lock him up, as the saying goes. NY state is the best hope.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics