IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:28 PM   #1001
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
No Bubba. You refuse to read Executive Order 13848 which concerns economic sanctions against a foreign country that interferes in US elections. The US Democrats are not a foreign country and don't import products into the USA.

Did you forget this again?

His "sources" didn't tell him that because they don't understand it themselves. Too much of that there readin'.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:28 PM   #1002
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
tl;dw Trump is an idiot and a liar. It was a fair and free election, and he lost.
If that is too long for you to watch, you can instead read the hundreds and hundreds of pages Powell lawsuits. The lawyer making all the same claims that Trump makes in the speech that Trump kicked off his team for unexplained reasons.

It is just a rehashing off all the claims that have been debunked. Plus a bunch of "Russia Hoax With Hunt" stuff in the middle. And the usual smattering of "I'm am the greatest" tossed in.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:32 PM   #1003
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Not really interested in your "sources."

Quote:
That nearly everyone (including William Barr) but Trump have found to be meritless.

Wrong.

My sources reported Barr's complete statement.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:34 PM   #1004
Random
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
"....our greatest privilege, the right to vote...."

About 30 seconds in. Stopped watching right there. There's 46 minutes of this crap?!?1!?!?
Its also obvious that there was a lot of editing going on. Weird cuts when the camera perspective changes. He can read from a teleprompter (mostly), and he is good when he has feedback from his adoring fans to bounce off of, but it a straight "talk to the camera" speech where he is obviously not on autocue, its just a mess.

As far as material goes, he has gotten high on his own supply. He's actually saying stuff like we will find thousands of illegal ballots after we do signature checks on the mail in votes, when the real pros are are claiming vote machine tampering and ballot stuffing. Smart conservatives know that "voter fraud" is not a real thing, it was just something they made up to justify making it harder for black people to vote. When they act like it is real, they just embarrass themselves, like the George W Bush Attorney General fiasco, or Tucker Carlson actually naming a dead voter (still alive, sorry, but I noticed he didn't name another dead voter after that...).
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:36 PM   #1005
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Wrong.

Sigh.

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
In other words, done.

Maybe you need better sources.

ETA: Actually, keep on keeping on with your "sources." They're hilarious.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 2nd December 2020 at 08:39 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:49 PM   #1006
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
by Matthew Ellard View Post
No Bubba. You refuse to read Executive Order 13848 which concerns economic sanctions against a foreign country that interferes in US elections. The US Democrats are not a foreign country and don't import products into the USA.

Did you forget this again?

Wrong. Again. Twice.

Quote:
Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

His "sources" didn't tell him that because they don't understand it themselves. Too much of that there readin'.

Both wrong, again. The E O says "foreign interference" not foreign country.

Being Canadian, Dominion qualifies as "foreign".

Dominion was already suspected as a bad actor when Trump signed the E O 13848.

It aint over. Trump is just getting started. Setting it up. He spent some time on Dominion in his speech today.

Regarding:

Quote:
Too much of that there readin'......??

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

That sounds like he anticipated electronic election fraud.

He has access to NSA intel, right??

Sounds like he was looking forward to future elections stolen, when he signed it in Sept 2018
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:51 PM   #1007
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

Care to share it?
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:56 PM   #1008
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

It aint over. Trump is just getting started.
I sure hope so, because his current shtick is getting a bit stale.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:57 PM   #1009
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Care to share it?

Maybe. Its not hard to find

What were you told Barr said, and who told you??
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:04 PM   #1010
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Sounds like he was looking forward to future elections stolen, when he signed it in Sept 2018
Sounds like a complete bull **** rationalization from a nutjob CT cite that wants to keep the nutjobs riled up, and cognitively dissonant to the objective realities of a Trump loss.
Quote:
Dominion qualifies as "foreign."
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Keep up with the comedy Bubba!!

Quote:
Dominion Voting Systems was founded in 2003. It started out as a Canadian company and was later incorporated in the United States; it now has offices in Denver and Toronto. The company offers software and hardware for elections, including computer programs to manage databases and election audits, touch-screen voting machines, ballot scanners and ballot printers.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:04 PM   #1011
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Random View Post
Its also obvious that there was a lot of editing going on. Weird cuts when the camera perspective changes. He can read from a teleprompter (mostly), and he is good when he has feedback from his adoring fans to bounce off of, but it a straight "talk to the camera" speech where he is obviously not on autocue, its just a mess.

As far as material goes, he has gotten high on his own supply. He's actually saying stuff like we will find thousands of illegal ballots after we do signature checks on the mail in votes, when the real pros are are claiming vote machine tampering and ballot stuffing. Smart conservatives know that "voter fraud" is not a real thing, it was just something they made up to justify making it harder for black people to vote.

Seriously??

Both sides do it as needed to steal important races.

For as long as I can remember the party machines in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Philly, Boston are/were known for stealing elections.

Wasnt it Chicago that carried JFK, thanks to a deal his father made with the "Machine" in Chicago??

Who was that machine boss in Chicago back then??
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:04 PM   #1012
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Maybe. Its not hard to find

What were you told Barr said, and who told you??
C'mon, more comedy gold from your CT sources, please?

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:05 PM   #1013
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

It's friendly and fun to watch Trump and Co. get their asses kicked in court and in recount after recount, and now it's Cracked Kraken Sidney Powell's turn.
I know its an over used term, but, you.just.can't.make.this.stuff.up.

This is just a ******* clown show, its the Keystone Cops of lawyering!
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:06 PM   #1014
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
Dominion Voting Systems was founded in 2003. It started out as a Canadian company and was later incorporated in the United States; it now has offices in Denver and Toronto. The company offers software and hardware for elections, including computer programs to manage databases and election audits, touch-screen voting machines, ballot scanners and ballot printers.

Oh no! That sounds bad. I hope Trump has a trick up his sleeve!
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:10 PM   #1015
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Of course he doesn't. He's just going to leave office on January 20th. Did you see his bat **** crazy rant on Facebook. He really is just stupid. How could anyone believe anything as stupid as what spews from his vomit hole?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:12 PM   #1016
Bubba
Philosopher

The T D S effect is over the top around here.
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:12 PM   #1017
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

The only thing he has up his sleeve is grifting. He knows he can raise money from his idiot sycophants and that's all that matters. He'll keep on regurgitating the some old debunked and discredited fraud CTs right up until he tossed out of office. The grift will probably be over 300 mildo by then.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:12 PM   #1018
Bubba
Philosopher

What Herridge said Barr said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12...fraud-1001496/
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:13 PM   #1019
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I think some irony just whooshed over your head.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:13 PM   #1020
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Seriously??

For as long as I can remember the party machines in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Philly, Boston are/were known for stealing elections.

Wasnt it Chicago that carried JFK, thanks to a deal his father made with the "Machine" in Chicago??

Don't be silly. No one stole the 2020 election. Real Americans told a bunch of disgusting, stupid, fake Americans, that their kind couldn't have our country. Trump just needs to run along and wait for heart disease to do what the grand juries don't. His lifestyles choices will belatedly do what his parents' flawed decision to take his pregnancy to term didn't.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:14 PM   #1021
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I hope Trump has a trick up his sleeve!
Yep. It will be a disappearing act, either into jail or obscurity.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:14 PM   #1022
Bubba
Philosopher

Versus Trump knows there was massive election fraud, and he is going to fix it:

The only thing he has up his sleeve is grifting. He knows he can raise money from his idiot sycophants and that's all that matters. He'll keep on regurgitating the some old debunked and discredited fraud CTs right up until he tossed out of office. The grift will probably be over 300 mildo by then.

Seriously??

Is that all you got??
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:15 PM   #1023
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Here's what Herridge missed.
Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
In other words, ovah.

But thanks for the laugh.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:15 PM   #1024
Bubba
Philosopher

I think some irony just whooshed over your head.

Time will tell.

Any day now, credules.
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:17 PM   #1025
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Versus Trump knows there was massive election fraud, and he is going to fix it:
He's going to be booted out Jan 20.

Ovah.

Quote:
Seriously??

Is that all you got??
All I have? Trump is a con man; he certainly conned you.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:17 PM   #1026
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Yep. The "Trump Downward Sinking" effect is a popular conversation here. What's it like at the Stormfront Forum?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:18 PM   #1027
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Time will tell.
306 - 232.

Objective reality. Ovah, except for the marks Trump conned.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:19 PM   #1028
Bubba
Philosopher

No cigar.

Not by AP:

Quote:
CBS News investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge tweeted a statement from the DOJ disputing those reports.

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated,” a spokesperson said. “The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

The AP reported that Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been following up on specific complaints and information they have received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results,” Barr added. “And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”

Quote:
Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
·
Dec 1, 2020
#Election2020results From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:21 PM   #1029
Bubba
Philosopher

You'd prefer Barr washed his hands of it.

He didnt say that
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:21 PM   #1030
Random
Illuminator

Seriously??

Then where are the fake voters? We have the Voter Rolls for the last ten Presidential elections. If hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes are being cast each election, it should be easy to look through the Rolls and find a thousand or so confirmed cases of illegal votes being cast. It would greatly improve your sides argument, but it never seems to happen. Do you have any idea why that might be?
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:23 PM   #1031
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

No cigar.
You're correct, no cigar for that (snicker) "widepread voter fraud."
Quote:
The AP reported that Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been following up on specific complaints and information they have received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results,” Barr added. “And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:24 PM   #1032
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yes, he said there was no widespread evidence of voter fraud. It's ovah.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:25 PM   #1033
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

What do y'all think Trump will do??

Is he about ready to throw in the towel and concede??

Will he pursue the "each state gets one vote" route ??

Will he wait for his friends at SCOTUS to weigh in??

Will he just go ahead and declare martial law?

Or do you think is he planning to deploy the national emergency as in Executive Order 13848 (foreign interference in election)
By coincidence, I'm in the middle of watching "Cromwell" on youtube.

Any news on those 47 USB cards?
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:26 PM   #1034
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Sounds like a complete bull **** rationalization from a nutjob CT cite that wants to keep the nutjobs riled up, and cognitively dissonant to the objective realities of a Trump loss.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Keep up with the comedy Bubba!!

"Dominion Voting Systems was founded in 2003. It started out as a Canadian company and was later incorporated in the United States; it now has offices in Denver and Toronto. The company offers software and hardware for elections, including computer programs to manage databases and election audits, touch-screen voting machines, ballot scanners and ballot printers.
Not to mention, of course, that DVS is 100% American owned
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:27 PM   #1035
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post

Any news on those 47 USB cards?
Yarr!! The Kraken, she ate 'em.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:31 PM   #1036
8enotto
Master Poster

Maybe those 47 USB cards are with Hunter's laptop?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:31 PM   #1037
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Both wrong, again. The E O says "foreign interference" not foreign country.
It says from a "Foreign state" which means country Bubba. You haven't read it. Are you claiming the US Democrats are a Foreign state Bubba?

Being Canadian, Dominion qualifies as "foreign".
Dominion is USA owned Bubba.

It aint over.
Trump is dead in the water. .

He has access to NSA intel, right?
and tell us how foreign SIGNIT intelligence has anything to do with the US Democrats. Are you now claiming Trump spied on the US Democrats?
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:32 PM   #1038
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
Maybe those 47 USB cards are with Hunter's laptop?
Bigfoot has that, so . . .

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:36 PM   #1039
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Barr has washed his hands and he has now moved onto the "pay for presidential pardons" Whitehouse scandal

US Attorney-General William Barr says no widespread voter fraud has been found in the election
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-...found/12941342
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:37 PM   #1040
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

What do y'all think Trump will do??
Grift until he's thrown out, then grift some more to pay real attorneys to keep his ass out of prison. He may attempt Trump TV, but he'll likely fail at that as well.

Then he'll grift some more.
I should add he'll spend some time figuring out what other criminals (besides himself) to pardon. There's Ivanka and Don Jr. and maybe Eric (if he's lucky) and sweaty Rudy . . . a lot to do there in just 49 days.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories