IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "SEVEN" , ae911truth , documentaries , dylan avery , richard gage , wtc7

Reply
Old 8th December 2020, 05:48 PM   #1
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
SEVEN released on streaming sites

From AE911T - https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-...ming-platforms

I'm just gonna LOL in advance at the fauxgenineers who are gonna come out of the woodwork and try to discredit this. Well, the few that are left. Most of the debunkers and con artists have left this site because even they can't stand to continue to peddle the BS they have been for the past decade, or they have been kicked off the gubbamint payroll.

Great job TSz, and everyone else at AE911T. My only suggestion would have been to spend more time dumbing down the NIST lies so the average American could understand, but it's still an amazing achievement.

Last edited by PhotoMatt; 8th December 2020 at 06:10 PM.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 06:38 PM   #2
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
TJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,730
I'm just gonna LOL at the suckers who paid for it.
__________________
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 09:39 PM   #3
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
I'm just gonna LOL at the suckers who paid for it.
Surely you and your merry band of reality deniers can come up with better nonsense. Can't you?

Eventually SEVEN will be on Netflix and Hulu, so people won't have to pay for it if they have a subscription. Who knows, it might eventually be on the AE911T website where anyone can view it for free.

Before you come up with another nonsensical rebuttal, let me ask you this. Have you seen SEVEN? If not, how can you possibly comment on it? You can't possibly pretend to have any credibility if you comment on a documentary that you haven't seen, regardless of whatever fake reason you give as to why you won't watch it.

Of course credibility isn't something that most people who support the official story seem to worry about, and neither is science, so I guess the ridiculousness will continue.

ETA: LOL. All those people who said the AE911T/UAF study would never be released must feel somewhat foolish right now, if they have the capacity to feel anything at all after spending so much of their lives betraying humanity by supporting the mass murder of civilians and the furtherance of the surveillance state.

Last edited by PhotoMatt; 8th December 2020 at 09:50 PM.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:19 PM   #4
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
how dumb do 9/11 truth cult members have to be to believe this tripe

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
...
Eventually SEVEN will be on Netflix and Hulu, so people won't have to pay for it if they have a subscription. Who knows, it might eventually be on the AE911T website where anyone can view it for free.

Before you come up with another nonsensical rebuttal, let me ask you this. Have you seen SEVEN? If not, how can you possibly comment on it? You can't possibly pretend to have any credibility if you comment on a documentary that you haven't seen, regardless of whatever fake reason you give as to why you won't watch it.

Of course credibility isn't something that most people who support the official story seem to worry about, and neither is science, so I guess the ridiculousness will continue.

ETA: LOL. All those people who said the AE911T/UAF study would never be released must feel somewhat foolish right now, if they have the capacity to feel anything at all after spending so much of their lives betraying humanity by supporting the mass murder of civilians and the furtherance of the surveillance state.
Richard Gage spreads lies about 9/11 and gullible idiots fall for his lies.

The study is fraud, only idiots believe it.

Gage has no evidence for CD, milking the lies to get millions of dollars.

Gage fails again, fooling idiots who have no clue Richard Gage is evidence free with respect to 9/11 claims.

Gage a liar disrespecting those who were murdered by 19 terrorists, a delusional apologist for UBL and his failed followers. Gage a sick person fooling dumbed down gullible people.

If the Seven BS claims CD, and fire can't do it... then it is BS. If you believe in CD, and believe fire can't cause 7 to collapse, you lack the knowledge to understand 9/11.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 8th December 2020 at 10:27 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:25 PM   #5
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
Classic Projection... Mark your 9/11 truth Bingo cards...

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Surely you and your merry band of reality deniers can come up with better nonsense. Can't you?
...
Look up Projection, you have a terminal case:

if you believe in Gage's CD claims, you are gullible and don't understand what evidence is.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:34 PM   #6
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Richard Gage spreads lies about 9/11 and gullible idiots fall for his lies.

The study is fraud, only idiots believe it.

Gage has no evidence for CD, milking the lies to get millions of dollars.

Gage fails again, fooling idiots who have no clue Richard Gage is evidence free with respect to 9/11 claims.

Gage a liar disrespecting those who were murdered by 19 terrorists, a delusional apologist for UBL and his failed followers. Gage a sick person fooling dumbed down gullible people.
Like clockwork, we get the same post from you without a shred of evidence to support any of your claims.

Have you read the study from front to back? Are you an engineer? If so, what are your credentials? Have you downloaded the publicly available data that they released in their report, all 600+ GB of it? Have you entered the data into your own copies of the engineering programs they used? Have you performed the same tests? If you answered "no" to even one question, what on earth makes you think you have any credibility or the right to criticize it?

Your feelings about Gage and AE911T are meaningless. They bear no weight whatsoever.

Now, let me answer my own questions.

I have not read the study from front to back. I am not an engineer. I have no engineering credentials. I have not downloaded the data. I don't own copies of the software they used, so I certainly could not have performed any of the tests and simulations Hulsey did. So, I have to answer "no" to every one of my questions.

This begs the question, what makes me so certain that I'm right and the reality deniers are wrong? Simple. The WTC7 study was public and peer-reviewed. The data is public. Their models match what was observed. They have no reason to lie. None. It's absurd to think that Hulsey conned AE911T out of $400K to create a fraudulent report. Any argument along those lines is foolish and with no basis whatsoever in reality.

It's foolish to comment if you haven't watched the documentary, but that doesn't seem to prevent people from still commenting. That speaks volumes to what is really going on in this forum.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:35 PM   #7
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
...
Of course credibility isn't something that most people who support the official story seem to worry about, and neither is science, so I guess the ridiculousness will continue.
...
This is funny.
Gage has zero credibility, he spreads lies. (only gullible 9/11 truth believers fall for his dumbed down BS and thermite lies)
Gage supports a fantasy version of 9/11 and has no evidence. (his cult followers don't have a clue what evidence is)
Science, Gage is anti-science, he makes up claims based on the ignorance of those who believe his CD claims.

Yes, fake dumbed down fantasy claims, aka ridiculousness, will continue in Gage's cash cow conspiracy road show of WOO.


Gage disrespects those murdered on 9/11 by terrorists, spreading dumbed down lies.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:36 PM   #8
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Look up Projection, you have a terminal case:

if you believe in Gage's CD claims, you are gullible and don't understand what evidence is.
Another personal attack, which is nothing but an overused, ineffective, pathetic, worthless tool in your magic bag of lies and deceit.

When are you going to give it a rest, beachnut? The game is over. You lost.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:37 PM   #9
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
This is funny.
Gage has zero credibility, he spreads lies. (only gullible 9/11 truth believers fall for his dumbed down BS and thermite lies)
Gage supports a fantasy version of 9/11 and has no evidence. (his cult followers don't have a clue what evidence is)
Science, Gage is anti-science, he makes up claims based on the ignorance of those who believe his CD claims.

Yes, fake dumbed down fantasy claims, aka ridiculousness, will continue in Gage's cash cow conspiracy road show of WOO.


Gage disrespects those murdered on 9/11 by terrorists, spreading dumbed down lies.
Are you not capable of posting evidence to support your claims? Of course you aren't. You just recycle the same old nonsense, as you have done for years.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:38 PM   #10
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
TJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,730
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Eventually SEVEN will be on Netflix and Hulu, so people won't have to pay for it if they have a subscription.
You misunderstand.

I'm LOLing at the suckers who forked over cash to Gage in yet another of his scams. I'll LOL even harder if said suckers pay to see it.
__________________
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:40 PM   #11
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
You misunderstand.

I'm LOLing at the suckers who forked over cash to Gage in yet another of his scams. I'll LOL even harder if said suckers pay to see it.
A scam? Define scam, and how the WTC7 study fits the definition, please.

I'll wait right here.

Of course, you could argue against the substance of the report and documentary. Oh, wait, you can't because you didn't see the documentary.

Yet, here you are.

Last edited by PhotoMatt; 8th December 2020 at 10:41 PM.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:44 PM   #12
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
TJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,730
AE911T is a scam.

Thanks for waiting.
__________________
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:45 PM   #13
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
Where is your Pulitzer Prize, the biggest story since Watergate? oh no, no evidence

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Like clockwork, we get the same post from you without a shred of evidence to support any of your claims....
You have no evidence for CD, you never will. You are gullible, believing the delusional claims of Gage and his failed group of nuts.

You have evidence for CD? NO
You have evidence for thermite? NO

You have BS from Gage's project to take money from gullible followers.

Spreading lies of CD?

Why can't you take the evidence (okay, you have no clue you have woo) and go to a newspaper and earn a Pulitzer Prize like Watergate?

Why? Because you have nothing but BS.

You seem to think you have evidence, then take it, do an end-run, because Gage has not taken his evidence to a Newspaper, and you can earn the Pulitzer Prize! Do it.

Why can't you take action, team with a newspaper with your evidence, and break 9/11 wide open?

Why can't you do it?

You have no evidence, you have delusional claims. Prove me wrong, go get the Pulitzer Prize, your/Gage's claims are bigger than Watergate!

Do it? No, you will not do more than spread lies, and promote BS based on woo.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:53 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
Where is the Pulitzer? Why can't 9/11 truth team with a newspaper?

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Another personal attack, which is nothing but an overused, ineffective, pathetic, worthless tool in your magic bag of lies and deceit.

When are you going to give it a rest, beachnut? The game is over. You lost.
I lost what? It appears that is projection again.
Where is your evidence? You lost it? lol

Gage is a liar, there was no CD.

Go get the Pulitzer, Gage has failed to take his "massive evidence" to a newspaper, and get one like Watergate... I mean exposing who killed thousands on 9/11 is the biggest story since Watergate, and the biggest Pulitzer ever...'

And you imply you GOTS the evidence, why can't you take it, since Gage is too stupid to step up, and earn the Pulitzer with your newspaper of choice?

Have you gone to any newspaper to break this Pulitzer Prize winning story?

NO, why not?

You are gullible if you believer in CD, it is simple fact, not a personal attack.

Why are you fooled by the BS Gage pushes? Where is your evidence?

I know there is no evidence for CD, why are you so gullible?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 10:56 PM   #15
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
AE911T is a scam.

Thanks for waiting.
Based on what? Is that really the best you can do?

You certainly have the right to post whatever you want, but let's not pretend anyone gives any credibility to anything you say if you can't back up your statements with evidence and facts.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 11:02 PM   #16
PhotoMatt
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Gage has failed to take his "massive evidence" to a newspaper,
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301029854.html

https://canada.constructconnect.com/...to-fire-report

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/unive...180400328.html

http://www.newsminer.com/test3/unive...499b35ee6.html

https://www.c-span.org/video/?320748...eers-911-truth

Come on, beachnut. Quit pretending to have credibility when you can't do a quick Google search and find credible, mainstream links that clearly refute your claims.

AE911T constantly does press releases. They are just censored, which you can clearly see by the number of videos that get removed from YT.

Surely, you know this, right? Or, are you so delusional that the most obvious facts can't get through?

Last edited by PhotoMatt; 8th December 2020 at 11:05 PM.
PhotoMatt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 11:09 PM   #17
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
someone lost their dictionary -

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
A scam? Define scam, and how the WTC7 study fits the definition, please.

I'll wait right here.

Of course, you could argue against the substance of the report and documentary. Oh, wait, you can't because you didn't see the documentary.

Yet, here you are.
You have presented work that is a Scam. (aka, a dishonest scheme; a fraud)

Still waiting for your evidence?

Go ahead, present some substance of the report and documentary. Why can't you present substance?

You got the evidence, but you can't share it? Why come here and be exposed as a gullible 9/11 truth cult member who believes in the fantasy of CD?

Who did the CD? You got a list of who did it? No

You need to present the substance! It appears you did not watch the BS you are pushing...

No one need to watch the BS, you need to present the evidence. Your post is BS, and left out the substance of the BS put out by Gage and his delusional group of nuts.

You have present the case, no one here needs to watch the BS, you need to present the substance... can you do it? nope

What is the summary? CD? lol
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 11:13 PM   #18
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
Still, no Pulitzer - guess there is no evidence

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301029854.html

https://canada.constructconnect.com/...to-fire-report

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/unive...180400328.html

http://www.newsminer.com/test3/unive...499b35ee6.html

https://www.c-span.org/video/?320748...eers-911-truth

Come on, beachnut. Quit pretending to have credibility when you can't do a quick Google search and find credible, mainstream links that clearly refute your claims.

AE911T constantly does press releases. They are just censored, which you can clearly see by the number of videos that get removed from YT.

Surely, you know this, right? Or, are you so delusional that the most obvious facts can't get through?
oh noes, you are censored... lol,

Wow, and you have no Pulitzer? lol, you are gullible

Did you team with a newspaper to apply for the Pulitzer like they did for Watergate? You could be like woodward and bernstein... what is stopping you?

Is there no Pulitzer Category for fiction, or woo?

Yes, there is, you could apply for the Pulitzer in Fiction... go for it

With the massive support of Gage's less than 0.1 percent of all world engineers who signed a bogus petition, or joined AE nuts... what is stopping you from doing more than fooling conspiracy theories who blindly repeat the BS claims... ?

The best part of the BS news sources you posted, are the comments posted by idiots who believe the BS... sad to see so many gullible conspiracy theorist, like our president. When will you post evidence and proof for CD? clue, never
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 8th December 2020 at 11:21 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 11:17 PM   #19
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi
 
Hlafordlaes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: State of Flux
Posts: 15,891
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
... I'm just gonna LOL in advance...
Guffawed too soon. When you are up to putting your own ideas in your own words and defending your own reasoning, you might get a hearing, depending of course on whether or not you have a firm grasp of facts and reason. Until then, LOL indeed!!!
__________________
His real name is Count Douchenozzle von Stenchfahrter und Lichtendicks. - shemp
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2020, 11:44 PM   #20
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,934
no claim made, no substance in your post...

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
From AE911T - https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-...ming-platforms

I'm just gonna LOL in advance at the fauxgenineers who are gonna come out of the woodwork and try to discredit this. Well, the few that are left. Most of the debunkers and con artists have left this site because even they can't stand to continue to peddle the BS they have been for the past decade, or they have been kicked off the gubbamint payroll.

Great job TSz, and everyone else at AE911T. My only suggestion would have been to spend more time dumbing down the NIST lies so the average American could understand, but it's still an amazing achievement.
Did the film finally figure out there was no damage to WTC steel from thermite or silent explosives?

You posted BS from Gage's conspiracy theorist hangout, and failed to present substance, or a claim. You posted PR, and advertisement for woo...

Where have you been for a year? Is Gage going to cure Windmill cancer?

Did you get banned from https://www.metabunk.org/home/ ? yet?

This post would be against the rules there, because you presented no claim, as if you have no clue what is in the new film.

You have wasted a year, and fall for Gage's fantasy CD again - you could have taken a course in fire engineering/science, and learned the claim "fire can't/didn't cause the collapse of WTC 7" is false, based on the believers ignorance.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 8th December 2020 at 11:52 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2020, 01:56 AM   #21
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 32,757
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
From AE911T - https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-...ming-platforms

I'm just gonna LOL in advance at the fauxgenineers who are gonna come out of the woodwork and try to discredit this. Well, the few that are left. Most of the debunkers and con artists have left this site because even they can't stand to continue to peddle the BS they have been for the past decade, or they have been kicked off the gubbamint payroll.

Great job TSz, and everyone else at AE911T. My only suggestion would have been to spend more time dumbing down the NIST lies so the average American could understand, but it's still an amazing achievement.
Perhaps you'd like to sum up the salient points so we can discuss them, given that that's the aim of this forum. I have no particular interest in watching the film until it's been submitted to law enforcement agencies and they've commented that it raises significant concerns, but if you'd like to discuss any specific claims it makes then please summarise them.

Dave
__________________
There is truth and there are lies.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2020, 02:02 PM   #22
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
TJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,730
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Based on what?
Gage's body of work, of course. I don't even need to watch whatever drivel he's conned his way to producing and can provide an accurate summary:

1. A third building fell that day.

2. Multiple "experts" slam the NIST report.

3. Breathless assertion of a coverup.

4. THERMITE!

amiright?
__________________
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2020, 02:14 PM   #23
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 18,260
Unless they've managed to prove wtc7 was full of 2020 election ballots, I doubt anyone cares.
__________________
A zømbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2020, 02:29 PM   #24
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.
 
Dr. Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,554
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Unless they've managed to prove wtc7 was full of 2020 election ballots, I doubt anyone cares.
You'll just have to pay to see the movie to find out!

There were ballots, but Trump still loses. I mean, there's making up ******** and then there is shilling for Trump. Even AE911T have a line.
__________________
Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2020, 04:44 PM   #25
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17,183
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Have you read the study from front to back?
Yes, several times

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Are you an engineer?
No.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
If so, what are your credentials?
The authors and the sponsors of the study invited the general public to comment on the report, and so, everyone is sufficiently credentialed.

The true test is not "does the public commenter have credentials x, y or z?", but "is the public commenter's critique valid - based on true premises and following correct logic?"

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Have you downloaded the publicly available data that they released in their report, all 600+ GB of it?
Yes, I have.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Have you entered the data into your own copies of the engineering programs they used?
No, I haven't, but the download contains a number of visualizations of the data that are quite simply laughable in the extreme - unphysical cartoons, some of them.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Have you performed the same tests?
No - why should I? It was garbage in, so you would expect garbage out no matter what you do to the data.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
If you answered "no" to even one question, what on earth makes you think you have any credibility or the right to criticize it?
I answered "yes" to some

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Now, let me answer my own questions.

I have not read the study from front to back. I am not an engineer. I have no engineering credentials. I have not downloaded the data. I don't own copies of the software they used, so I certainly could not have performed any of the tests and simulations Hulsey did. So, I have to answer "no" to every one of my questions.

This begs the question, what makes me so certain that I'm right and the reality deniers are wrong? Simple. The WTC7 study was public and peer-reviewed.
Yes, and part of the "peer review", the Public Comments, can be downloaded from the AE911T web resources:
https://www.ae911truth.org/images/PD...ts-Updated.pdf

Please go to page 13 of the Public Comments, and read through page 25. These 13 pages contain a full, thorough, devastating smack-down of the entire Hulsey study - they completely destroy the report. Here is the summary:

Originally Posted by Public Comments page 14
According to the Abstract, page i, and repeated verbatim in Section 1.2, page 13,
„The objective of the study was threefold: (1) Examine the structural response of WTC 7 to fire loads that may have occurred on September 11, 2001; (2) Rule out scenarios that could not have caused the observed collapse; and (3) Identify types of failures and their locations that may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.“
We find that the study fails to fulfill any of its three key objectives.

In short:

(1) Hulsey et al failed to model most of the fires / heating, and all of the fire histories, and thus cannot possibly have accounted for all structural responses

(2) Hulsey et al could not have, and did not, account for all possible or plausible collapse initiating events. Instead, they looked at only three that have been proposed by three previous studies. Because of the incompleteness of Hulsey et al‘s models, Hulsey were not in a position to fully appraise these three hypotheses.

(3) Hulsey et al do not actually propose any „types of failures“ (as in „failure mode“). Their animations only mimic the observed collapse of 9/11/2001 in a very limited number of features, but fail to replicate many other features. Hulsey et al do not explain why these few features are even significant. The few features they do mimic arise not as a result (output) of any theory, any comprehensive and falsifiable hypothesis as to the material cause of the collapse. Rather, they are explicitly input to the animations: All columns are simply, without explanation, conjured away at opportune times. This is non-explanatory.
and then further, on page 25:
Originally Posted by Public Comments page 14
Hulsey et al, page 1f:
Fire Did Not Cause the Collapse of WTC 7[...]“

This is based, in essence on two approaches:
1. Proving NIST, Arup and Weidlinger wrong

2. Not finding an initial damage pattern that results in a simulation collapse that closely resembles the observed real collapse
Both approaches are invalid:
1. One can‘t prove a global negative („All possible combinations of fire initiation and building conditions could not have resulted in this collapse“) by disproving only a small subset of the possible scenarios – even assuming Hulsey had done enough to disprove the other studies. Which they have not

2. Not finding a solution does not imply that there exists none – unless one can rigorously prove ti have searched the entire solution space. Which Hulsey et al have not.
As a consequence, the study failed to prove its principal finding.
So there is Hulsey, in complete shambles.
Hulsey never responded to this destruction of his report.



Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
The data is public.
So what? It's foolish nonsense data, incapable of shedding light on the reality of WTC7. And this is by design.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Their models match what was observed.
No. Please read the Total Destruction of the Hulsey report I linked for you - from the AE911T resources no less.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
They have no reason to lie. None.
It suffices that they are wrong and spreading illogical nonsense.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
It's absurd to think that Hulsey conned AE911T out of $400K to create a fraudulent report.
Why?

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Any argument along those lines is foolish and with no basis whatsoever in reality.
Hulsey got $316K - and Hulsey produced an easily refuted nonsense report that, by design, cannot prove what it claims it set out to prove.
This could be crass incompetence - or scientific fraud.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
It's foolish to comment if you haven't watched the documentary, but that doesn't seem to prevent people from still commenting.
The correct, respected, time-honored way to disseminate and discuss scientific studies is through academic conferences, refereed journal papers and the like.
The Hulsey study, contrary to the promises made when Gage and Hulsey solicited MONEY, has to this date not spawned a single academic publication - no journal paper, no conference paper, no book, no serious citation. It is a full, total failure, entirely ignored by science.
A "documentary" ordered and payed for by the same outfit that also ordered and payed for the original hoax report in no way serves to bolster its credibility - quite the contrary: A "documentary" by failed film maked Dylan Avery makes the endeavor stink even fishier than it already stinks. True science needs no Propaganda.

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
That speaks volumes to what is really going on in this forum.
And that Hulsey chose to let a discredited conspiracy theorist and failed fiulm maker popularize his destroyed study, rather than presenting it to actual peers via conferences and scientific journals, speaks volumes about how convinced Hulsey is if the credibility and plausibility of his work: It simply has none of those.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2020, 10:21 PM   #26
benthamitemetric
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 569
PhotoMatt--several posters here have not only been through Husley's idiotic "study" in all its forms, but we've also taken the time to go through the "supporting" data he published related to it. Let me tell you, the only thing more shambolic than the ultimate report itself is that data.

How do you feel about the fact that the animations Hulsey released with his study were hand rigged? There is no evidence in their data that they ever even tried to run a full dynamic simulation of the building. There is also no evidence that they ever even tried to build a fire simulation. Their efforts were an amateurish joke. And, to top it all off, when you actually looked at the files, you could see they were clearly getting feedback on the study from their sponsor throughout the preparation of their report, something they did not disclose in the report itself. Oooops! That's almost as bad as Hulsey himself plagiarizing his ppt slides from conspiracy theory websites. Ooooooooops! It seems Hulsey is just as bad at professional ethics as he is at tall building engineering.

Did you completely forget that their originally planned to get their "study" published in a peer reviewed engineering journal? Why do you think they chickened out and instead assembled their own "peer review" panel of sympathetic idiots? Any guesses at all?
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2020, 06:06 PM   #27
slowsmile
Critical Thinker
 
slowsmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Perigord Noir, France
Posts: 295
Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
From AE911T - https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-...ming-platforms

I'm just gonna LOL in advance at the fauxgenineers who are gonna come out of the woodwork and try to discredit this. Well, the few that are left. Most of the debunkers and con artists have left this site because even they can't stand to continue to peddle the BS they have been for the past decade, or they have been kicked off the gubbamint payroll.

Great job TSz, and everyone else at AE911T. My only suggestion would have been to spend more time dumbing down the NIST lies so the average American could understand, but it's still an amazing achievement.
Hi gerrycan - no, you haven't been missed.
slowsmile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2020, 05:30 AM   #28
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 13,219
What is the point of this thread? There is already a thread discussing the Hulsey report, so how does the fact that they made a video about the report change this?

Why not just post in the original thread that they made a video about the report?
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"

Last edited by Robin; 14th December 2020 at 05:35 AM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2020, 06:03 AM   #29
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 32,757
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
What is the point of this thread?
Sneering at the sane, apparently,

Dave
__________________
There is truth and there are lies.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2020, 04:36 PM   #30
JSanderO
Illuminator
 
JSanderO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: nyc
Posts: 3,158
Another fundraising attempt by the AE911T marketing operation... The "model" seems like Trump milking his base with lies. Pure fiction... disgraceful.
__________________
So many idiots and so little time.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2020, 04:41 PM   #31
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
 
a_unique_person's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for the pod bay door to open.
Posts: 43,447
Narrated by Ed Asner
__________________
Continually pushing the boundaries of mediocrity.
Everything is possible, but not everything is probable.
“Perception is real, but the truth is not.” - Imelda Marcos
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2020, 07:02 PM   #32
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
TJM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,730
Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
Narrated by Ed Asner
Yup. Ed's a truther.
__________________
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2020, 11:33 PM   #33
Jaytje46
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 503
Talking

Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
Surely you and your merry band of reality deniers can come up with better nonsense. Can't you?

Eventually SEVEN will be on Netflix and Hulu, so people won't have to pay for it if they have a subscription. Who knows, it might eventually be on the AE911T website where anyone can view it for free.
If they have a subscription, they are paying for it.

And people will be laughing just as hard at it, as they did with the flat earth movie "Behind the curve".
Jaytje46 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2020, 11:54 PM   #34
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 15,817
In this new version of SEVEN, do we get to see the rest of Gwyneth Paltrow's body?
__________________
“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
-Anne Lamott
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2020, 10:46 AM   #35
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 11,969
I haven't seen this yet, please don't tell me what's in the box.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:36 PM   #36
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 52,826
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
You misunderstand.

I'm LOLing at the suckers who forked over cash to Gage in yet another of his scams. I'll LOL even harder if said suckers pay to see it.
Testbook example of the truth of Ben Franklin's proverb about a Fool and his Money Are Soon Parted....
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:38 PM   #37
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 52,826
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Old Age can do terrible things to people.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:39 PM   #38
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 34,909
I can't be the only person who saw the thread title not understanding how there could possibly be a conspiracy over the Brad Pitt / Morgan Freeman serial killer movie being on streaming...
__________________
"When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers, only better and better lies." - Jon Snow

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2020, 08:39 PM   #39
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 52,826
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Another fundraising attempt by the AE911T marketing operation... The "model" seems like Trump milking his base with lies. Pure fiction... disgraceful.
Nah, AE911 was doing this s long time before Donnie started in. It;s just standard grifting, been around forever.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2020, 12:44 PM   #40
Jaytje46
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 503
omg.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/29/a-review-of-seven/

real independent review I am sure.
Jaytje46 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.