IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th March 2021, 10:20 PM   #1
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

United Airlines 93 Blog - I finally got around to it....

Well, it only took 10 years but I finally got around to putting together all the UAL93 stuff I could find into one place, same as how I did with the AAL77 blog.

Mainly for two reasons...
1. its coming up 20 years and there will no doubt be a small resurgence of online idiots digging up conspiracy theories...
2. Gravy's wtc7lies site no longer exists and that is where I used to direct people for UAL93 stuff.....

So, here it is, in its 'mostly complete' form:

https://ual93.blogspot.com/2021/03/a...-below-is.html

Feel free to share around
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2021, 10:48 PM   #2
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Thank you so much!
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2021, 03:21 AM   #3
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Well, it only took 10 years but I finally got around to putting together all the UAL93 stuff I could find into one place, same as how I did with the AAL77 blog.

Mainly for two reasons...
1. its coming up 20 years and there will no doubt be a small resurgence of online idiots digging up conspiracy theories...
2. Gravy's wtc7lies site no longer exists and that is where I used to direct people for UAL93 stuff.....

So, here it is, in its 'mostly complete' form:

https://ual93.blogspot.com/2021/03/a...-below-is.html

Feel free to share around

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."

Hair-raising, absolutely hair-raising. I am so proud of these guys, fighting the terrorists to the end.

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2021, 07:21 AM   #4
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Thank you for your great work. It is incredible that this should still be necessary, but now we have it.

Hans
Old 29th March 2021, 08:58 AM   #5
bknight
Master Poster

Good information, but CTs will likely ignore the evidence.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2021, 10:37 AM   #6
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Very nicely done! You didn't have to convince me but it will be useful to point to when I am challenged.
Old 29th March 2021, 01:55 PM   #7
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Thank you for your great work. It is incredible that this should still be necessary, but now we have it.

Hans
Indeed, it is an ongoing tragedy that all the freinds and relatives of these people, and others whose lives were lost on 9/11, who have suffered the pain and anguish of losing their loved ones, have the further pain of vile idiots falsely claiming that none of it ever happened.
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2021, 06:24 PM   #8
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Thanks for that, looks like you've worked hard and did a very good job of it.

Recommend this gets linked to the 9/11 Resources section or even become a sticky thread.

Last edited by TJM; 29th March 2021 at 06:41 PM.
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2021, 04:25 AM   #9
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

For me, it wasn't so much a claim it never happened but the story doing the rounds was that once the US Air Force realised it was headed in the direction of Washington DC and they knew by then it was a hijack, they decided to shoot it down. I didn't really follow this case so it is nice to have it sewn up.

Spoiler:

Read the blog and find out for yourself.

Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2021, 06:38 AM   #10
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Well, they might have done that. Strangely, that's a CT claim for this one, while they find it strange that the others were Not shot down.

Here it was clear that it was a suicide mission, so they might have decided to take it out if it had come near to a sensitive target.

Hans
Old 30th March 2021, 06:51 AM   #11
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Well, they might have done that. Strangely, that's a CT claim for this one, while they find it strange that the others were Not shot down.

Here it was clear that it was a suicide mission, so they might have decided to take it out if it had come near to a sensitive target.

Hans
Indeed if one analyzes the CVR and FDR, no other decision may be arrived at, the plane crashed into the PA countryside.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2021, 01:27 PM   #12
Ernie M
Muse

cjnewson88, Thank you for documenting information and keeping facts online.

It's sad to see CTs reject the facts.

Taking a close look at what you see and hear
on a "Real Life. Drama." TV series.
Ernie M is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2021, 02:21 PM   #13
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Whilst I do not specifically have a section refuting the shoot down conspiracy theory, I did link one of Ryan's '9/11 debunked' in the myths section which does mostly deal with it. The main reason behind the 'military response' section was to show that NEADS wasn't even aware of UAL93 until after it had crashed.. in other words, you can't shoot down a target you don't even know is there.. I could try and make this clearer I suppose
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2021, 12:13 PM   #14
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

... Gravy's wtc7lies site no longer exists and that is where I used to direct people for UAL93 stuff.....
You're right, the site is gone, but some part of his old site are still there, albeit under a different URL:

https://sites.google.com/site/911stories/home

It's centered on Willie Rodriguez, but there's still some content there: Witness accounts, FDNY stuff, quotes from NYPD & FDNY people. It's nowhere near what it was due to it's focus, but there's still some things there.

I wish the old site were still up though. That was a fantastic resource.

That said, good on cjnewson88 for his page. Excellent work!

----

ETA: No, wait, more of it is still there than I thought:

https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/home

Hot damn, and here I thought most of it was lost. If I keep googling, I think I'll find it all.

-----

@cjnewson8 - https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/flight93

Last edited by ElMondoHummus; 1st April 2021 at 12:22 PM.
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2021, 12:17 PM   #15
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Indeed if one analyzes the CVR and FDR, no other decision may be arrived at, the plane crashed into the PA countryside.
If you listen to the audio, you can hear the hijackers say they are taking it down and start going on about 'Allah'.

Old 2nd April 2021, 08:34 AM   #16
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
If you listen to the audio, you can hear the hijackers say they are taking it down and start going on about 'Allah'.
Correct, but CTs don't listen or analyze evidence that disposes their beliefs. Who would think of that?
Old 22nd September 2021, 01:09 AM   #17
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Truther (but yes-planer) Ken Jenkins created a fairly well-done, no-nonsense, 21 minutes video detailing the main events of UA93's flight and crash, including key ATC and phone recordings, and explains the distribution of debris - and how it rules out a shoot-down (there'd be debris along the path that the flight came from, which there wasn't).

It's an "unlisted" YT video, so I'll #oysteinbookmark this for my own future reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYWISwy2Qo

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories