IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:40 PM   #1041
dirtywick
Illuminator
 
dirtywick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,237
why is it so inconceivable to some that the least popular president in the history of the country got less votes than the other guy. it was the most likely outcome
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:50 PM   #1042
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,755
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Time will tell.

It already has told. The longer you cling to your delusions, the more I'll enjoy your suffering.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:51 PM   #1043
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,169
Originally Posted by dirtywick View Post
why is it so inconceivable to some that the least popular president in the history of the country got less votes than the other guy. it was the most likely outcome


Trust MSM much??
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 09:56 PM   #1044
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Trump believe it was stolen, hence on behalf of those whose votes were counted and those whose vote were not counted he will not go down without fighting it,
versus:

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It already has told. The longer you cling to your delusions, the more I'll enjoy your suffering.

Thanks for your view.

I'd not advise betting money on your opinion.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:01 PM   #1045
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 27,390
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Time will tell.


Any day now, credules.
Says the guy who's still waiting for Donald Trump's "Storm".
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:13 PM   #1047
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,169
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Says the guy who's still waiting for Donald Trump's "Storm".

Be patient. His second term starts Jan 20. He told me to tell you he will get on it next year.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:14 PM   #1048
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,713
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Be patient. His second term starts Jan 20. He told me to tell you he will get on it next year.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

Comedy gold Bubba, comedy gold!!

Although, the Black Knight sketch is funnier.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:15 PM   #1049
GraculusTheGreenBird
Critical Thinker
 
GraculusTheGreenBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 423
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
versus:


Thanks for your view.

I'd not advise betting money on your opinion.
One more time...

If there was massive Dominion voting machine fraud, how come the manual recounts matched the machine tallies?

Hmm? Hmmmm? Bueller?

You continue to dodge this factual point, because it blows any question of machine voting fraud completely out of the water.

There is zero case to answer, because the manual counts prove the Dominion machines were accurate. End of. Case closed. Drops mike.

In light of this demonstrable fact, all your bluster, all your snowflaking, all your whining, all your time-will-telling, is frankly pitiful.

You have been taken for a sucker.
You were gullible.
You believed the lies.

You are wrong, and have been shown to be wrong, and will continue to be shown to be wrong in every post you write.

Pathetic.

Last edited by GraculusTheGreenBird; 2nd December 2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Mispled Bueller!
GraculusTheGreenBird is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:25 PM   #1050
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,719
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Any day now, credules.
It's been "any day now" for how many weeks?
__________________
"Facts are stupid things."
Ronald Reagan


TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:31 PM   #1051
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,046
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Be patient. His second term starts Jan 20.
Trump's second jail term starts on 20th January? I thought it would be even earlier!
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:33 PM   #1052
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,519
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
versus:




Thanks for your view.

I'd not advise betting money on your opinion.
Oh, I understand that the cards are almost certainly gone, never to be recovered. I'm certainly not expecting anyone to produce the cards.

But.....how did he know there were 47 of them? When you repeated the claim a few pages back, you didn't say "several" USB cards. When he spoke at Gettysburg, he didn't say, "some" USB cards. He said 47. Which 47? How did he know it was 47?

If it turns out there were really 46 or 48 I won't say he was lying. In fact, if he can produce evidence that there is one missing USB card, if there was one that wasn't uploaded, if there was one set of votes deliberately hidden, I will not call him a liar. However, he had the opportunity to produce evidence, and he didn't. At the "hearing" he said there was too much to go through, but in the days since, he could have produced it. He didn't produce it. He didn't produce it because it does not exist, and he knows it does not exist.

He's lying.
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:33 PM   #1053
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,046
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
As if you care; short videos
So you can't actually quote any evidence submitted to court?

We already knew that!

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 10:40 PM   #1054
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,046
Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss View Post
It's been "any day now" for how many weeks?
Bubba knows it is over because Sidney Powell's last trick is to submit and affidavit from "Q" as in Q-Anon, because that's all she ever had and QAnon has just ended as a cult.

Former Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Cites QAnon Promoter in Voter Fraud Lawsuit.
"Ron Watkins, who does not have experience with election software, said he quit the online forum—best known as ground zero for the QAnon conspiracy theory —in November.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/former...suit-affidavit
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:02 PM   #1055
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Checkmite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 27,390
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
He told me to tell you he will get on it next year.
Oh I understand. I mean let's be pragmatic here, busting up a massive cannibal child-abuse cult that's secretly undermining the national government with help from abroad is one of those things that's like, certainly important BUT it can kind of wait 'til you get around to it. A second-term priority for sure.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:21 PM   #1056
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,719
It looks like Sydney Powell submitted an altered document in her Georgia lawsuit filing. In the filing, she claims that the certification document for the Dominion voting machines was undated because the voting machines were rushed into use. The claim was accompanied by a copy of the certification that doesn't have a date on it. However, it appears that she simply cut off the bottom of the document, since the original, which has a date, is still available on the Georgia Secr. of State's website.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...ting-machines/
__________________
"Facts are stupid things."
Ronald Reagan


TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:30 PM   #1057
dirtywick
Illuminator
 
dirtywick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,237
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Trust MSM much??
lol what? how can you not be aware, just by generally being alive, that Trump is unpopular? have you not met other people?

besides, they were right. the guy lost, and ultimately may cost them the senate in the end.
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 11:34 PM   #1058
Susheel
Master Poster
 
Susheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,572
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Be patient. His second term starts Jan 20. He told me to tell you he will get on it next year.
So, how much did you contribute to Trump's "Stop the steal"?
__________________
I've got to get to a library...fast Robert Langdon
Susheel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:11 AM   #1059
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,046
Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss View Post
However, it appears that she (Sidney Powell) simply cut off the bottom of the document, since the original, which has a date, is still available on the Georgia Secr. of State's website.
Sidney Powell seems to be asking to be de-registered as an attorney.

She consciously removed the bottom of a document against court best evidence rules.

She listed Derrick Van Orden as her court applicant who now denies being her client and thus she never obtained a client service agreement.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...ission-2020-12

She is now using "Q" from Q-Anon (Ron Watkins) as her computer expert in an affidavit, despite Watkins making up all the anti-Democrat Q-Anon fantasies.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...0-12?r=US&IR=T

I'm suspicious Sidney Powell is quite nutty
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:23 AM   #1060
LongFuzzy
Critical Thinker
 
LongFuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 322
Both sides cheated. The Republicans are mad because the Democrats did a better job of it. It like when the poker dealer says, "You couldn't have won, I dealt you crap cards."
And to show how cleaver the Dems are, Powell is actually a double agent working for the Dems, and doing her best to disenfranchise the Reps voters.


Debunk that!
LongFuzzy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:38 AM   #1061
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi
 
Hlafordlaes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: State of Flux
Posts: 16,498
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Trust MSM much??
Certainly not the leading mainstream media, Fox News. BTW, how do you get from "most watched cable news network" braggadocio to "Who, lil' ole me? Must've been those big, bad adults!"?
__________________
His real name is Count Douchenozzle von Stenchfahrter und Lichtendicks. - shemp
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:50 AM   #1062
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 20,210
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
If she was refused observation of those ballots, how dids she know they were duplicates?
__________________
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
Those who agree with me may not always be right, but nonetheless, I admire their astuteness.
Cullen Hightower
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:55 AM   #1063
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher
 
DevilsAdvocate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,210
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Sidney Powell seems to be asking to be de-registered as an attorney.

She consciously removed the bottom of a document against court best evidence rules.

She listed Derrick Van Orden as her court applicant who now denies being her client and thus she never obtained a client service agreement.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...ission-2020-12

She is now using "Q" from Q-Anon (Ron Watkins) as her computer expert in an affidavit, despite Watkins making up all the anti-Democrat Q-Anon fantasies.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...0-12?r=US&IR=T

I'm suspicious Sidney Powell is quite nutty
I have gone from thinking that:

Powell is presenting a Time-Cube conspiracy theory website masquerading as a federal lawsuit.

To:

Powell is actually intentionally trying to lose these cases for some reason.

To:

Powell is obviously just trying to get disbarred.

To:

Powell wants to be mandatorily confined to a mental facility.
__________________
I don't need to fight to prove I'm right. - Baba O'Riley

Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 3rd December 2020 at 12:56 AM.
DevilsAdvocate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 01:05 AM   #1064
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 16,918
Like all Fanatics, Powell thinks that if she gives herself completely to 'The Plan', 'The Plan' will save her.
__________________
"Metaphysics is a restaurant where they give you a thirty thousand page menu, and no food."

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:24 AM   #1065
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 33,044
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
And idiots. Don't leave them out.
And the functionally insane.

Dave
__________________
There is truth and there are lies.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 02:28 AM   #1066
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 33,044
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Or do you think is he planning to deploy the national emergency as in Executive Order 13848 (foreign interference in election)
"Any officer found to have been slaughtered and replaced by a shape-changing chameleonic life form shall forfeit all pension rights"?

Dave
__________________
There is truth and there are lies.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 05:14 AM   #1067
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.
 
Spektator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Southeastern USA
Posts: 2,007
Voter fraud alert! A Florida attorney urges Floridians to move to Georgia for a few weeks to vote for the Republicans in the Senate run-off. He hasn't moved, but he did register to vote in Georgia. Oops, that is a felony. The story is from that MSM organization, Fox News.

Last edited by Spektator; 3rd December 2020 at 05:17 AM.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 05:52 AM   #1068
SuburbanTurkey
Penultimate Amazing
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 13,092
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Sidney Powell seems to be asking to be de-registered as an attorney.

She consciously removed the bottom of a document against court best evidence rules.

She listed Derrick Van Orden as her court applicant who now denies being her client and thus she never obtained a client service agreement.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...ission-2020-12

She is now using "Q" from Q-Anon (Ron Watkins) as her computer expert in an affidavit, despite Watkins making up all the anti-Democrat Q-Anon fantasies.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...0-12?r=US&IR=T

I'm suspicious Sidney Powell is quite nutty
Some conversation about this on "All the President's Lawyers" podcast, which is co-hosted by Ken White, who I find is usually a pretty level-headed legal expert.

They point out that most of Trump's lawyers have been pretty careful about what claims they are making in court, and there has been a huge gulf between the wild claims in the press and the very narrow and lackluster claims made by attorneys in court.

Powell seems to be the exception to this trend. She's been engaging in some extremely questionable behavior on the record in court, and it could actually come back to bite her in the ass as an ethics complaint. Some of her filings have been deceptively cropped to exclude key details like dates, and she is engaging in flights of fantasy in her claims that could actually be seen as unethical conduct for an officer of the court.

It remains to be seen if this results in any problems for her license, but it seems pretty clear that she's in for an ass-chewing from whatever judge has to deal with this nonsense.

Another point made on a previous episode is that the makers of these voting machines may actually have some slam-dunk defamation cases when this is all said and done. Lots of people out there are making bold claims of fact about the untrustworthiness of these machines without a lick of evidence, and others are alleging grand plots of fraud by the companies involved. This unsubstantiated slander will almost certainly damage their reputation and probably impact their sales as they become known as the "cheater machines" to large portions of the country.
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:06 AM   #1069
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 21,612
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Some conversation about this on "All the President's Lawyers" podcast, which is co-hosted by Ken White, who I find is usually a pretty level-headed legal expert.

They point out that most of Trump's lawyers have been pretty careful about what claims they are making in court, and there has been a huge gulf between the wild claims in the press and the very narrow and lackluster claims made by attorneys in court.

Powell seems to be the exception to this trend. She's been engaging in some extremely questionable behavior on the record in court, and it could actually come back to bite her in the ass as an ethics complaint. Some of her filings have been deceptively cropped to exclude key details like dates, and she is engaging in flights of fantasy in her claims that could actually be seen as unethical conduct for an officer of the court.

It remains to be seen if this results in any problems for her license, but it seems pretty clear that she's in for an ass-chewing from whatever judge has to deal with this nonsense.

Another point made on a previous episode is that the makers of these voting machines may actually have some slam-dunk defamation cases when this is all said and done. Lots of people out there are making bold claims of fact about the untrustworthiness of these machines without a lick of evidence, and others are alleging grand plots of fraud by the companies involved. This unsubstantiated slander will almost certainly damage their reputation and probably impact their sales as they become known as the "cheater machines" to large portions of the country.
He compared her work to a mentally ill pro se litigant.
BobTheCoward is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 06:59 AM   #1070
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,755
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
versus:




Thanks for your view.

I'd not advise betting money on your opinion.
Oh, you're totes adorbs. Now seriously, Biden will be President on 21 January 2021.

Last edited by Craig4; 3rd December 2020 at 08:39 AM.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:21 AM   #1071
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,805
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post

I'm suspicious Sidney Powell is quite nutty
Nutty? Just nutty you say? I'd use her in a recipe for cashew chicken with extra cashews.
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:53 AM   #1072
Kestrel
Philosopher
 
Kestrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,158
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Oh, you're totes adorbs. Now seriously, Biden will be President on 21 January 2021.
Biden takes over at noon on January 20, 2021. The interesting question is who will be President before noon. Will Trump turn it over to Pence so he can be pardoned or will he attempt to pardon himself?
Kestrel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 08:58 AM   #1073
slyjoe
Master Poster
 
slyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Near Harmonica Virgins, AZ
Posts: 2,916
Another unhinged election fraud "hearing", delivered by Rudy on Wednesday night.

Melissa Carone claims she was a contractor for Dominion, but couldn't explain what she did. She also claimed:

Quote:
Alleging that she witnessed poll workers running the same ballots through voting machines “thousands of times,” Carone—noticeably slurring— took issue when a state representative said that she should be “under oath” during her testimony.

"I have an affidavit!" Carone exclaimed. “I am a mother, I have two children, I have two degrees. I don’t know any woman in the world that would write an affidavit under oath just to write it. You can go to prison for this!”

The affidavit Carone is referencing was included last month in a Michigan lawsuit that sought to stop the election certification of Wayne County. The request was denied by the judge, who deemed her allegations as “simply not credible.”

At one point, during an exchange with GOP Rep. Steve Johnson, Carone grew animated and began yelling when the lawmaker questioned how her claim that a batch of 30,000 votes counted multiple times wouldn’t be reflected in the poll book.

“We’re not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson said.

“What’d you guys do, take it and do something crazy to it?” Carone fired back.

“I’m just saying the numbers are not off by 30,000 votes,” Johnson calmly replied.

“I’d say that poll book is off by over 100,000 [votes],” she declared with an air of complete confidence. Then she started lecturing the lawmaker, telling him there were “zero registered voters” in the county’s poll book.
Rudy had to "shush" her as well. Completely unhinged.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-attempts...042352377.html
__________________
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:06 AM   #1074
SuburbanTurkey
Penultimate Amazing
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 13,092
Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
Another unhinged election fraud "hearing", delivered by Rudy on Wednesday night.

Melissa Carone claims she was a contractor for Dominion, but couldn't explain what she did. She also claimed:



Rudy had to "shush" her as well. Completely unhinged.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-attempts...042352377.html
Feel kinda bad for people like this. The people actually willing to go on the record to these make these claims are probably mentally ill. Unscrupulous lawyers are putting these people into a position to perjure themselves and they know full well that these cases have no chance at success.

Screwing up your supporters lives just for a political stunt seems pretty cruel.
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:11 AM   #1075
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 33,044
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Screwing up your supporters lives just for a political stunt seems pretty cruel.
Yes, but Trump makes money out of it, so that makes it OK.

Dave
__________________
There is truth and there are lies.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:41 AM   #1076
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.
 
Dr. Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,977
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
On youtube


I did not find it on CBS live or website
It was on CBS this morning.
__________________
Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 09:57 AM   #1077
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,519
Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
It was on CBS this morning.
I'm not sure what constitutes "major media" anymore. I think youtube probably counts. Trump's speech was originally posted to Facebook. I saw it on CBS' youtube channel. I haven't watched an evening news broadcast in years, with the sole exception of election night, when I began watching during the evening news hour.

At any rate, there is no shortage of coverage. No one will be deprived of this gem if they are interested, and historians will have lots of opportunities for replay and analysis.
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:01 AM   #1078
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,755
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
Biden takes over at noon on January 20, 2021. The interesting question is who will be President before noon. Will Trump turn it over to Pence so he can be pardoned or will he attempt to pardon himself?
Yes, it was a typo, sorry.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:36 AM   #1079
RolandRat
Graduate Poster
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 1,457
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Nutty? Just nutty you say? I'd use her in a recipe for cashew chicken with extra cashews.
Are you saying she is fowl? Yes, yes, I'll get back in my box.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:06 AM   #1080
Jim_MDP
Philosopher
 
Jim_MDP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: N.Cal/S.Or
Posts: 8,706
, and still a day or more to go, but a couple days back bubba posted some jackhole's praise of the admin's strategy while calling Lin and Powell "super lawyers" of the Trump team.
I had to catch my breath from all the laughing.
__________________
----------------------
Anything goes in the Goblin hut... anything.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.