IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2022 elections , Charles Booker , Kentucky politics , rand paul , senate elections

Old 27th November 2021, 10:08 AM   #161
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
It could also be Why I succeed.
That thought never occurred to me and still hasn't.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2021, 11:46 AM   #162
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I am accountable to everyone I will do what I say, I will do or die trying, that's what separates me from the Rest I an not interested in lying to people, just making this State better.
I am not a politician, just someone who knows we can do better.
So what is it exactly that you say you will do in Kentucky, this coming year?
Old 27th November 2021, 11:46 AM   #163
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

It could also be Why I succeed.
Succeed at what?
Old 27th November 2021, 02:52 PM   #164
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
I will take on the crazy conspiracy theories that are hurting Kentuckians.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2021, 03:49 PM   #165
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I will take on the crazy conspiracy theories that are hurting Kentuckians.
Sounds good! How will we measure your degree of success at this task?
Old 27th November 2021, 04:08 PM   #166
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Nothing, but a well disciplined 527 might have an impact in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2021, 06:42 PM   #167
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Sounds good! How will we measure your degree of success at this task?
By the vote count against Conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones want to be Rand Paul.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2021, 06:43 PM   #168
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Nothing, but a well disciplined 527 might have an impact in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia.
I am not in those states.
Old 27th November 2021, 06:49 PM   #169
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

By the vote count against Conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones want to be Rand Paul.
Kentucky ballots don't record votes against a candidate. What other measure of your success can we use?
Old 27th November 2021, 07:09 PM   #170
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Kentucky ballots don't record votes against a candidate. What other measure of your success can we use?
The amount of swing voters in the election then, as well as Independents.
Polls should show that close to election time.
Old 27th November 2021, 07:16 PM   #171
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The amount of swing voters in the election then, as well as Independents.
Polls should show that close to election time.
There's any number of reasons why voters might turn out, or why a vote might go this way or that. How will we know how much of the result is attributable to your efforts?
Old 27th November 2021, 07:25 PM   #172
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

There's any number of reasons why voters might turn out, or why a vote might go this way or that. How will we know how much of the result is attributable to your efforts?
You will see the Media coverage once I am ready.
Old 27th November 2021, 07:29 PM   #173
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am not in those states.
Wow, you're just a total babe in the woods.
Old 27th November 2021, 07:47 PM   #174
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

You will see the Media coverage once I am ready.
Probably not. I don't really watch media coverage. Even if I did, I'd have no way to link it with you. Since I have no idea who you are outside of this forum.
Old 28th November 2021, 01:28 AM   #175
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Probably not. I don't really watch media coverage. Even if I did, I'd have no way to link it with you. Since I have no idea who you are outside of this forum.
I do and since I will not dox him you'll just have to take my word for this. His earned media, what little there is of it, blows chunks. In Kentucky, he's radioactive as a candidate.
Old 12th December 2021, 04:33 PM   #176
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I heard Charles Booker on CNN yesterday. He was talking about how he suspended his campaign and had his staff and volunteers out helping with recovery from the devastation of the storms. CC, how did you spend your weekend?
Old 15th December 2021, 06:45 AM   #177
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I heard Charles Booker on CNN yesterday. He was talking about how he suspended his campaign and had his staff and volunteers out helping with recovery from the devastation of the storms. CC, how did you spend your weekend?
Cleaning up storm damage, I am ten miles from the affected area, some of the people are my Friends, DA not the first time I cleaned up after a tornado.
Old 15th December 2021, 06:49 AM   #178
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Cleaning up storm damage, I am ten miles from the affected area, some of the people are my Friends, DA not the first time I cleaned up after a tornado.
So I take it that you have decided not to run for office.
Old 15th December 2021, 07:00 AM   #179
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

So I take it that you have decided not to run for office.
I am not running in a Primary only as an independent, there is a Libertarian running as well as a green party candidate.
Ps I told Liz Cheney's Office about Fox Fraud News before the Texts messages came out, I only want to run to fight Courption on both sides.
Old 15th December 2021, 07:23 AM   #180
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am not running in a Primary only as an independent, there is a Libertarian running as well as a green party candidate.
Ps I told Liz Cheney's Office about Fox Fraud News before the Texts messages came out, I only want to run to fight Courption on both sides.
You spent last weekend cleaning up your own yard and you still plan to run for office????!!!!!!! Here, let me clear this up for you. Friday night/Saturday morning was a central event in Kentucky. It's like the Civil War. Grant and the four presidents who came after him all served in the war. Lots of other elected officials too. You had to answer what you did in the Civil War as the price of admission to run for office. Last weekend was exactly the same. You are going to have to answer where you were and what you were doing on Saturday.

Your answer to that question sucks.

Oh and everyone already knew about Fox News. It's not like you illuminated anything unless you had a copy of Mark Meadows' text messages.
Old 15th December 2021, 07:36 AM   #181
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You spent last weekend cleaning up your own yard and you still plan to run for office????!!!!!!! Here, let me clear this up for you. Friday night/Saturday morning was a central event in Kentucky. It's like the Civil War. Grant and the four presidents who came after him all served in the war. Lots of other elected officials too. You had to answer what you did in the Civil War as the price of admission to run for office. Last weekend was exactly the same. You are going to have to answer where you were and what you were doing on Saturday.

Oh and everyone already knew about Fox News. It's not like you illuminated anything unless you had a copy of Mark Meadows' text messages.
My yard was untouched it was the property of victims of the Tornadoes.
Old 15th December 2021, 07:40 AM   #182
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I told them Sean Hannity was part of it, because he and Jerome Corsi were getting Information from the same Source, and both promoted it, it had to be coming from Trump's Staff that's all.
Old 15th December 2021, 07:46 AM   #183
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I am hurt you would think I would work on my own property instead of helping others, I helped in Vine Grove, in 2000 in Owensboro, cut trees all might long on my way home in the ice Storm of 2008-9. Helped green River electric Restore power in 1997 after the big snow.
OK after cutting the trees all night I fell asleep in the snow and the @**holes packed it around me so I couldn't move, as a joke.
I am getting older now and can't do as much as I used too.
Old 18th December 2021, 02:10 AM   #184
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am hurt you would think I would work on my own property instead of helping others, I helped in Vine Grove, in 2000 in Owensboro, cut trees all might long on my way home in the ice Storm of 2008-9. Helped green River electric Restore power in 1997 after the big snow.
OK after cutting the trees all night I fell asleep in the snow and the @**holes packed it around me so I couldn't move, as a joke.
I am getting older now and can't do as much as I used too.
Did you get pictures and video? It's too soon to use it now but you need to have video and art on hand when you get called on what you did the first weekend in Kentucky in 2021.

If you didn't, well, say hello to the 1.5 percent of the electorate you're going to get in 2022 for me. Right now, I don't see you topping more than 1.8. It will be 1.2 if Booker runs and smart campaign.

Last edited by Craig4; 18th December 2021 at 02:12 AM.
Old 19th December 2021, 04:12 AM   #185
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I can't help but notice that you were posting here on Saturday. Why is that?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics