IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 conspiracy theories , missiles , no planes

Old 21st September 2022, 07:35 AM   #121
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I must have missed where you explained how the jet wing managed to cut the steel behind the aluminum sheeting but didn't cut the sheeting that covered the steel, and in fact, pushed it out in the opposite direction than the wing was traveling. That's one magic loogie!
Funny, where in my post did I describe/reference the damage you described?
In your "belief" cruise missiles of some sort created the damage not an airline. For this to happen I ask how a cruise missile would not do the same damage that you show? Talking out of both sides of your mouth and yet both are wrong.

ETA: Any flying vehicle would do the same damage that you describe incorrectly.

Last edited by bknight; 21st September 2022 at 07:37 AM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 08:25 AM   #122
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

My God, 20+ years later, and there's still some sorting through the blurry pixels in search of relevance.
Old 21st September 2022, 09:23 AM   #123
Gamolon
Master Poster

I must have missed where you explained how the jet wing managed to cut the steel behind the aluminum sheeting but didn't cut the sheeting that covered the steel, and in fact, pushed it out in the opposite direction than the wing was traveling. That's one magic loogie!
See image below.

Are you saying the warhead/missile impacted the perimeter columns where the red arrow points, ripped the steel plate in the blue oval away, and separated the aluminum cladding from the column pushing it in the direction of the yellow arrows?

How did the missile/warhead's wings not cut the aluminum cladding like it did the steel plates? How did it just push it aside?

That's one magic missile!!!

Last edited by Gamolon; 21st September 2022 at 09:27 AM.
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 12:16 PM   #124
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/WTC2_5th_column_from_left_center_right_with_circle .png
https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/WTC2_5th_column_from_left_cladding_with_hole-1024x768.png
https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/South-Tower-Close-up-with-notations-1024x640.png
https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Warhead-gouged-through-columns-but-passed-behind-the-cladding-2.png
https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/wing-burst.png
https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Wing-hits-column-1.png

Six examples of the adage "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing", as yankee451 demonstrates his complete lack of understanding as regards aircraft impact damage.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 02:01 PM   #125
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Gamolon View Post
See image below.

Are you saying the warhead/missile impacted the perimeter columns where the red arrow points, ripped the steel plate in the blue oval away, and separated the aluminum cladding from the column pushing it in the direction of the yellow arrows?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...b3a7c51938.png

How did the missile/warhead's wings not cut the aluminum cladding like it did the steel plates? How did it just push it aside?

That's one magic missile!!!
A missile wing is not the same as its warhead, right? Have you even watched the video?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 02:08 PM   #126
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
My God, 20+ years later, and there's still some sorting through the blurry pixels in search of relevance.
21 years ago, those same blurry pixels were enough to justify the invasion, looting, and occupation of several nations. Destruction of these sovereign nations resulted in tens of thousands of refugees moving to Europe, where a clash of cultures is occurring. 9/11 impacts all of our lives, all the time. It is important.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 02:19 PM   #127
Axxman300
Philosopher

21 years ago, those same blurry pixels were enough to justify the invasion, looting, and occupation of several nations. Destruction of these sovereign nations resulted in tens of thousands of refugees moving to Europe, where a clash of cultures is occurring. 9/11 impacts all of our lives, all the time. It is important.
Several nations?

Name them.

What did we take?
Old 21st September 2022, 02:25 PM   #128
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

It wasn't the pixels that convinced the U.S.A. to take action, but rather the galaxy of other evidence so compelling and overwhelming that no rational and informed person could come up with any other conclusion.

Last edited by Stellafane; 21st September 2022 at 02:32 PM.
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 02:35 PM   #129
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Several nations?

Name them.

What did we take?
"We?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Why don't you just explain how the jet wing could cut three sides of the steel, but missed the aluminum sheeting that covered the steel?
Old 21st September 2022, 03:14 PM   #130
Gamolon
Master Poster

A missile wing is not the same as its warhead, right? Have you even watched the video?
Yeah, I watched your video. Here's what you said in the screenshot below in the circled text box:

Quote:
This cladding is cut on two sides, but still attached to the face. It was pushed out from within by the passage of the warhead between it and the column it was once attached to

Then there's this part of your video the wing pointed at by the red arrow:

So my question to you is, how did the missile/warhead pass between the box column AND the aluminum cladding without the wing shown in the second screenshot ripping the cladding away? Furthermore, how did that cladding get a dent/mark on the OUTSIDE face if the missile warhead passed between the column and the INSIDE face of the cladding?
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 03:35 PM   #131
threadworm
Graduate Poster

I must have missed the bit where you provided anything remotely resembling any kind of hint of a proof for your ridiculous, nonsensical fabrication.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2022, 03:56 PM   #132
Axxman300
Philosopher

Why don't you just explain how the jet wing could cut three sides of the steel, but missed the aluminum sheeting that covered the steel?
You said we invaded, "Several countries". Name them.

You said countries were "looted". What did we take?

Why don't you explain where this missile came from. I ask because the missile you claim was used was not operational.
If a missile was used, what was its serial number?
Where was it stored?
Who signed it out?
What did the December, 2001, and April, 2002 inventories of those USAF storage facilities reveal, and were any other missiles missing?
What kind of aircraft launched the missiles?
Why didn't this aircraft show up on radar?
Why didn't the ground crew for this aircraft notice a pair of armed, secret cruise missiles did not return with the plane?
How is that none of the ground crew, pilots, aircontrol tower personnel, or the munitions crews have ever come forward?

Then there's the obvious question: How did they get thousands of gallons of jet fuel into both towers of the WTC without anyone noticing the four+ tanker trucks parked on the street, with hoses running into the building?
When were those storage tanks built inside WTC1 & WTC2 to disguise the fuel bladders, and why didn't anyone notice, nor report this?
What kind of reinforcement was made to WTC1 & WTC2 to hold the structural load of 20,000 gallons of jet fuel, and the support structure for the fuel bladders?

I mean, you must have answers for this part of your theory, right? Those missiles you claim were used had nowhere near the fuel to cause the fires. So how'd they do it?
Old 21st September 2022, 08:34 PM   #133
Axxman300
Philosopher

Wouldn't the smarter conspiracy be one where the attacks were staged, and the Twin Towers are, in fact, still standing, but hidden by Israeli-designed holograms?

If you're going off the deep end with phantom missiles, why not at least go completely bonkers?
Old 22nd September 2022, 12:14 AM   #134
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Wouldn't the smarter conspiracy be one where the attacks were staged, and the Twin Towers are, in fact, still standing, but hidden by Israeli-designed holograms?

If you're going off the deep end with phantom missiles, why not at least go completely bonkers?
Nope, the Twin Towers definitely fell - burned to the ground by Jewish Space Lasers!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2022, 03:42 AM   #135
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Nope, the Twin Towers definitely fell - burned to the ground by Jewish Space Lasers!

Which were powered by Hurricane Erin.
Old 22nd September 2022, 04:58 AM   #136
Gamolon
Master Poster

Different pieces of your supposed analysis aren't even matching! See below:

In your edited photo (screenshot image at the bottom, which I snipped and turned upside down), you claim the first two columns were hit by the wing, which dented the aluminum cladding (red arrows matching these two columns in each screenshot).

For the next column (blue arrow), you say the fuselage of the missile hit the column yet in the top screenshot the fuselage will completely miss it.

The next column after that (yellow arrow), you say the warhead hit the column yet in the top screenshot, it misses that column.

In the screenshot below, explain why you show no damage whatsoever to the column I circled when you clearly show the wing impacting it?

What happened to the rest of the missile including the right wing?

Where's the right wing of the missile that would have ripped that cladding off?

You clearly don't care about your different pieces of evidence corroborating/matching each other. All in the name of fitting a square peg into a round hole.

Very sloppy work indeed!
Old 22nd September 2022, 05:11 AM   #137
Gamolon
Master Poster

Where's the missile's left wing damage for the first two columns (in the red oval) in the screenshot below?

You really didn't think this through did you?
Old 22nd September 2022, 07:21 AM   #138
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Where's the missile's left wing damage for the first two columns (in the red oval) in the screenshot below?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...c50884400e.png

You really didn't think this through did you?
I have pointed out to yankee451 that, according to his own figures, the missiles would have been too wide to pass between the columns without impacting them.
I have yet to see him reassess his claims in the light of this fact.

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2022, 12:31 PM   #139
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
Which were powered by Hurricane Erin.
Nyuck, Nyuck. Because all "no planers" are associated with JudyWoodtards.
Old 22nd September 2022, 03:04 PM   #140
bknight
Master Poster

The only blurry aspect is your total lack of evidence, lack of knowledge of strength of materials and obvious overlooking evidence that destroys your pathetic belief.
please describe in detail "pushed it out in the opposite direction than the wing was traveling"
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2022, 09:34 PM   #141
threadworm
Graduate Poster

You can all be scooped from the same swill bucket.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2022, 09:38 PM   #142
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Fantasy missiles

A legacy of woo for your loved ones.

How did your fantasy missile(s) hold 10,000 gallons of jet fuel to make the exact jet fuel fireball a Boeing jet made, or in your case of fantasy woo not a Boeing jet, ??? - how did your fantasy version make the fireball?

You realize the jets which hit the WTC towers are missing, not one missile is missing.

Physics, not used for the missile fantasy, just a sad delusion. Like Judy's delusions, dumber than dirt claims based on BS.

Are you upset the Taliban was out of power for 20 years? Why do you apologize for terrorists with a silly fantasy of missiles, mocking the murder of thousands.

There is nothing wrong with being antiwar. Making up dumber than dirt lies to protest... dumber than dirt. Mocking the murder of thousands with lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2022, 10:04 PM   #143
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I have pointed out to yankee451 that, according to his own figures, the missiles would have been too wide to pass between the columns without impacting them.
I have yet to see him reassess his claims in the light of this fact.
And he breezes straight past that inconvenient facts once again.
Strange how 'truthseekers' are so didinterested in facts.

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2022, 10:24 PM   #144
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
A legacy of woo for your loved ones.

How did your fantasy missile(s) hold 10,000 gallons of jet fuel to make the exact jet fuel fireball a Boeing jet made, or in your case of fantasy woo not a Boeing jet, ??? - how did your fantasy version make the fireball?
Oh, and not just the visible fireball either.

Jet fuel literally whistled down the elevator shafts and exploded, engulfing people on floors immediately below the impact point - many of whom ultimately survived to tell their stories. People dozens of floors below told of the overpowering smell of unburned jet fuel as they made their way down the stair wells to escape. How did these alleged cruise missiles, which all up weight only 2,700 to 3,900 pounds carry what would have amounted to 70,000+ pounds of Jet A1?
Old 28th September 2022, 05:40 AM   #145
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

No, see, them towers were really just shells of buildings and there were in fact no occupants. All that bilge about planes, fireballs and those poor widdle victims is just something you saw on the teevee, right Steve?
Old 28th September 2022, 09:30 PM   #146
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

"...wings had entered the wall..."

This pretty much nullifies the video from the beginning.

Don't you know what happened to the wings?
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2022, 01:39 AM   #147
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

For a start it clearly didn't miss the aluminium cladding, you. An see the damage.

The cladding has more or less the same damage pattern as the column if you look closely. The damage is at the front and on part of the sides.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2022, 03:44 PM   #148
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

What happened to the rest of the missile including the right wing?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...c4c4c0280a.png

Where's the right wing of the missile that would have ripped that cladding off?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...c4cd49670c.png

You clearly don't care about your different pieces of evidence corroborating/matching each other. All in the name of fitting a square peg into a round hole.

Very sloppy work indeed!
Yes, I think Yankee451 has demolished his own claim right there where he has to make the rest of the missile disappear leaving just the warhead.

All this stuff.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories