ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags david icke

Old 12th September 2019, 01:07 PM   #41
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
You're very welcome to contribute, but what I quoted from Icke neither claimed that Halliburton had US Government contracts between the Iraq massacres nor that Cheney was the only reason that they made these vast profits after the second one, and you obviously have warm feels for that company for reasons I'm not interested in. So, I hope this is settled.

Halfway through Chapter Four, indeed about previous false flags. Oklahoma City LOL, I learned some things about that. Pearl Harbor and Gulf of Tonkin coming, but I think I'll skim or even skip that and go directly to Chapter Five next time I pick up the book, where he apparently finally landed on the ground and on the day - title "What didn't happen", page 95.
Warm feelings didn't prompt my response. Icke's "fill-in-the-blanks" MO with regard to anything and everything in his world view doesn't convey pertinent information as much as he attempts to prop up his CT.

The inference made by Icke is that GW I & II are some cobbled up series of events absent the underlying issues. He also wants to re-brand the underlying issues as part of a devilish clever plan of the reptilians.

I'd respect the man a hell of a lot more if his position was "look at this set of ********!" and "look at this other set of ********!" "they're a bunch of goddamn crooks!" instead of the "reptilian overlord grand unification theory of evil" nonsense.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 03:03 PM   #42
Venom
Master Poster

Halfway through Chapter Four, indeed about previous false flags. Oklahoma City LOL, I learned some things about that. Pearl Harbor and Gulf of Tonkin coming, but I think I'll skim or even skip that and go directly to Chapter Five next time I pick up the book, where he apparently finally landed on the ground and on the day - title "What didn't happen", page 95.
non-precedents as precedent

Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 03:45 PM   #43
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
I dunno, I always think of that TV series "V"...
Beat me to it.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 03:49 PM   #44
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
non-precedents as precedent

You mean to tell me you didn't know Pearl Harbor was an inside job?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 03:53 PM   #45
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Warm feelings didn't prompt my response. Icke's "fill-in-the-blanks" MO with regard to anything and everything in his world view doesn't convey pertinent information as much as he attempts to prop up his CT.

The inference made by Icke is that GW I & II are some cobbled up series of events absent the underlying issues. He also wants to re-brand the underlying issues as part of a devilish clever plan of the reptilians.

I'd respect the man a hell of a lot more if his position was "look at this set of ********!" and "look at this other set of ********!" "they're a bunch of goddamn crooks!" instead of the "reptilian overlord grand unification theory of evil" nonsense.
You think he'd be any less of a scumbag if he dropped the Alien story?

Wollen owns the stage
Old 12th September 2019, 03:59 PM   #46
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

David Icke is a professional conspiracy theorist.

David Icke, a professional conspiracy theorist. Good name, Icke.

Therefore:
Icke thinks the 'Global Elite' and/or Illuminati 'Global Elite', did the Oklahoma City bombing. Good one David Icckeee, it was McVeigh, a nut; a nut like David Icke.

David supports that Pearl Harbor was a false flag operation. Is Bigfoot part of the conspiracies?

David Icke is a professional conspiracy theorist, selling dumbed down claims to idiots who can't think for themselves.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 04:01 PM   #47
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
David Icke, a professional conspiracy theorist. Good name, Icke.

Therefore:
Icke thinks the 'Global Elite' and/or Illuminati 'Global Elite', did the Oklahoma City bombing. Good one David Icckeee, it was McVeigh, a nut; a nut like David Icke.

David supports that Pearl Harbor was a false flag operation. Is Bigfoot part of the conspiracies?

David Icke is a professional conspiracy theorist, selling dumbed down claims to idiots who can't think for themselves.
True, but Icke's Reptilian crap is so over the top that most Conspiracy Theorist shun him.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 06:34 PM   #48
pgimeno
Illuminator

I've always wondered if "reptilians" was a codeword...
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2019, 07:53 PM   #49
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post

Could be.

Wollen owns the stage

Last edited by trustbutverify; 12th September 2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 13th September 2019, 07:38 AM   #50
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post

As I recall, he's actually gotten angry at neo-Nazis who've claimed that all his work is "really" about the Jews. He is actually, seriously, talking about Space Lizards. He's just honestly crazy, not neo-Nazi fake crazy.

So at least he's got that going for him.
Old 13th September 2019, 07:42 AM   #51
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
As I recall, he's actually gotten angry at neo-Nazis who've claimed that all his work is "really" about the Jews. He is actually, seriously, talking about Space Lizards. He's just honestly crazy, not neo-Nazi fake crazy.

There's a whole Jon Ronson documentary about it. "The Lizards and the Jews":

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I realized by now that what he did in Chapter One is defining his terms, which is a good thing to do. So further into the book, one knows what he means by "ultra-Zionists" opposed to "the Hidden Hand™".
Old 13th September 2019, 08:04 AM   #52
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
The Hidden Hand. That's why they called all those hand checks on school bus trips.
Old 13th September 2019, 08:04 AM   #53
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I skimmed it. Waco was also in there and a better summary than "previous false flags" would be "previous cover-ups".
Old 13th September 2019, 08:52 AM   #54
trustbutverify
Philosopher

The number of non-antisemites who believe the Protocols are real and the Holocaust was faked is precisely zero.

Wollen owns the stage
Old 13th September 2019, 10:46 AM   #55
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You think he'd be any less of a scumbag if he dropped the Alien story?
Nope.

There's plenty to dislike.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2019, 01:09 PM   #56
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Of course there are Space Lizards, and what's more, Nick Fury and SHIELD are in on the cover up!

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2019, 08:54 AM   #57
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Chapter Five is an 11 pages summary of the official record about the history of each plane from start over communication to end, with times and including names of crew, terrorists and the reported passengers including Barbara Olson, Todd Beamer and Mark Bingham.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories