IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , political speculation

View Poll Results: Will trump be re-elected?
Yes 28 14.51%
No 80 41.45%
Don't know, but I hope not 82 42.49%
Don't know, but I hope he does 3 1.55%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16th February 2017, 06:58 AM   #81
eeyore1954
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MrFliop View Post
Well, we are less than a month into Donald Trump's presidency and so far he has a record low approval rating and has created so much controversy. Things don't look too good for him now.
Pretty much the same state of affairs as before he was elected.
eeyore1954 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 10:18 AM   #82
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
Well, we are less than a month into Donald Trump's presidency and so far he has a record low approval rating and has created so much controversy. Things don't look too good for him now.
Trump approval at 55%
And he hasn't been in office a month.

Yuge.
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 10:23 AM   #83
logger
Banned

Yes, he has a high approval.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb16

DAO just a bit faster.

Last edited by logger; 16th February 2017 at 10:25 AM.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 10:30 AM   #84
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
Originally Posted by logger View Post

DAO just a bit faster.
My approval rating is only 54%. When Trump's rating is higher than Dumb All Over's, that's yuge.
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 11:22 AM   #85
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Rasmussen has a heavy conservative bias. Almost every other poll is not favorable to Trump.
But be happy with your Dictator wannabe.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 11:32 AM   #86
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Ending 200 years of democracy in America with a semi facist authotarian regime is a high price to pay for a few tax cuts.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 11:42 AM   #87
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Ending 200 years of democracy in America with a semi facist authotarian regime is a high price to pay for a few tax cuts.
Let's not get carried away. I think the system will survive Trump. I hope so, anyway.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 12:25 PM   #88
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Don't be silly.

The tax cuts aren't the only incentive. The people getting those cuts are the ultra-rich who will also get to disenfranchise and effectively enslave the masses, all while defending themselves with a military so well armed that civilian resistance will be impossible.

We're marching back to feudalism and will stay there until there's armament equity between the soldiers defending the elite and the citizens fighting for freedom. That probably won't happen until a few generations in when the elite's armies shrink, either through complacency or economic downturn.
Old 16th February 2017, 02:35 PM   #89
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Don't be silly.

The tax cuts aren't the only incentive. The people getting those cuts are the ultra-rich who will also get to disenfranchise and effectively enslave the masses, all while defending themselves with a military so well armed that civilian resistance will be impossible.

We're marching back to feudalism and will stay there until there's armament equity between the soldiers defending the elite and the citizens fighting for freedom. That probably won't happen until a few generations in when the elite's armies shrink, either through complacency or economic downturn.
A little over the top, methinks.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 16th February 2017, 02:39 PM   #90
Mumbles
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Let's not get carried away. I think the system will survive Trump. I hope so, anyway.
It probably will. It may require a serious fight, though...
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2017, 03:29 PM   #91
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
But it might come away seriously compromised. This motley crew is on another level.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2017, 02:25 PM   #92
Solitaire
Neoclinus blanchardi

Yes.

If he acts randomly, and each random act cancels out every other random
act then in total producing no motion in any direction. The government
will act as if the previous administration had went on an extended vacation.

The economy will continue growing, taking us out of recession territory.
With employment and wages restored, he will get reelected.
Old 18th February 2017, 04:43 AM   #93
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by Wayward son View Post
Yes, and it didn't dent her favourability rating because everyone knows that partisans are going to partisan. Despite the barrage for decades Gallop had her net favourability in the first half of 2015 as +23 - similar to her numbers going back several years - and going all the way back to when Bill first ran it had never been negative. Almost overnight it fell to -19. She was immune to the continuous Republican smear campaign, but not this - This was very different. Her favourability ratings dropped like a stone when Sanders and Stein picked up the Putin/authoritarian led lies and conspiracy theories about her and spread those into the democratic voting population. The exact same thing will happen to whoever the next Democratic party nominee is.
I don't think the numbers bear that out. Gallup has a convenient page with historic listings for a host of notable people, and you can see that Hillary's favourability rating was already not much when she announced on 12 April 2015 her candidacy, with Bernie announcing his candidacy shortly after, on 25 May 2015. During that time there wasn't much campaigning, and what there was was about Wall Street, health care and such, not about Russian-fed lies, and Gallup already saw Bernie surging ahead (link), In the fall of 2015 Hillary's ratings further dropped and Gallup attributes it to the ongoing "email scandal" (link). At that time, the campaign - primaries had not yet begun - was still courteous and only focused on differences in economic outview, IIRC.

BTW, it's interesting to see Ted Cruz' favourability ratings there: as more people got to know him, they all got to dislike him.
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf

"I think accuracy is important" - Vixen
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2017, 04:47 AM   #94
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by McHrozni View Post
California, Oregon, Washington, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maryland, Illinois, Idaho and Minnesota currently have Democrat majorities in state Senates. That's 15 states, two more than is absolutely necessary to prevent such an amendment. Barring an unprecedented red wave in 2018, Trump will not be able to secure state support
(OT) Really guys, won't you change those confusing colors for parties? Given its current make-up, I suggest brown instead for the GOP.

Originally Posted by McHrozni View Post
Alt-Right is too incompetent to assassinate a man [Bannon, ddt] protected by the SS.
A very confusing abbreviation in this context.
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf

"I think accuracy is important" - Vixen
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2017, 06:58 PM   #95
Red Baron Farms
Philosopher

Where is planet X?

The I don't know and will wait to see what he actually does with the economy and policies rather than what we think he is likely to do?

I am pessimistic. But I am no way going to judge his presidency or re-electability by 1 month in office! That seems just silly.
"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system." Bill Mollison
Biome Carbon Cycle Management

Last edited by Red Baron Farms; 18th February 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Red Baron Farms is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2017, 07:26 AM   #96
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Will Bannon be able to continue dancing the line between white supremacist ideologies and "I can't be racist, I'm a Jew!" to avoid being targeted for assassination by the more overtly NAZI portions of the Alt-Right? While the Alt-Right turning aginst him and successfully assassinating him is unlikely, it's still close enough to the realm of possibility that Bannon would be a fool to not prepare for the contingency.
Er, what? Bannon.is of Irish Catholic heritage. Breitbart was Jewish though.
Old 19th February 2017, 12:42 PM   #97
Cain
Straussian

There's a very good chance he does not win re-election, but obviously it's too soon to tell. The outcome will mostly depend on the economy. The Republican controlled Congress already raised the debt ceiling 9 trillion dollars ("deficits don't matter"), so if Trump gets a ton of stimulus via tax cuts and infrastructure spending, and there's no crash, sure, he'll win re-election.
Old 19th February 2017, 04:06 PM   #98
MrFliop
Thinker

Polls show that voters would choose a democrat over Trump, but not if its Elizabeth Warren

Quote:
Politico/Morning Consult 2/9-2/10

Trump: 35% Democratic Candidate: 43%

Trump: 42% Warren: 36%
MrFliop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2017, 04:10 PM   #99
logger
Banned

Trump's currently trying to antagonize Iran into war. Once we have a fresh shooting war Trump's win in 2020 is pretty much in the bag. He'll ramp up the fear and terror to new heights.

Like George W., he's treating the security briefings entirely too lightly. Justified or not, failing to act on Clinton-era intelligence is considered by some to be one of the contributing factors to the 9/11 terror attacks. If Trump presides over a terrorist attack on US soil he's going to be VERY difficult to defeat in 2020.

He's not going to be impeached. By the time the mid-term elections come around, he'll have so much Fear, Uncertainly and Doubt in play the Democrats will probably lose seats, not gain them. Anyone hoping the GOP will impeach him is living in a fantasy land. They'll probably try to contain the damage he does to their brand but in the end, a powerful populist leader typically leads to more power for his party.

The real questions in my mind are not if Trump will be a two-termer. What I wonder about is:

Will Trump get a constitutional amendment passed to remove the POTUS term limit and allow himself to run for a third term?

Will Bannon be able to continue dancing the line between white supremacist ideologies and "I can't be racist, I'm a Jew!" to avoid being targeted for assassination by the more overtly NAZI portions of the Alt-Right? While the Alt-Right turning aginst him and successfully assassinating him is unlikely, it's still close enough to the realm of possibility that Bannon would be a fool to not prepare for the contingency.
This must be what intellectuals ponder. Hilarious!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2017, 04:23 PM   #100
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

This must be what intellectuals ponder. Hilarious!
This must be what anti-intellectuals ponder. Hilarious!
Old 19th February 2017, 05:45 PM   #101
Cain
Straussian

Polls show that voters would choose a democrat over Trump, but not if its Elizabeth Warren
Those polls are almost always meaningless. The same thing happened in 2004 when an unnamed, theoretical Democratic candidate would beat Bush.

Trump's political fortunes depend on the economy.
Old 19th February 2017, 08:25 PM   #102
logger
Banned

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
This must be what anti-intellectuals ponder. Hilarious!
Ones with cartoons for avatars?
Old 19th February 2017, 08:44 PM   #103
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Man, you make me look optimistic about the future of American politics. As concerned as I am about Trump, I still think that he's reckless enough that there's a very real possibility that he'll generate just the right combination of scandals to lose enough strength to be vulnerable. I think the current Russia stuff with Flynn and company is an indication of that.
My greater long-term fear is a more capable and self-aware man taking a look at Trump's playbook and realizing that he can do it better.
Ted Cruz looks in the mirror and sees not only a president, but a president who was prevented becoming president by someone vastly inferior (in his eyes), thereby making him even more determined to become president. All watch, watch the hell out.

Last edited by Regnad Kcin; 19th February 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2017, 11:10 AM   #104
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TubbaBlubba View Post
Er, what? Bannon.is of Irish Catholic heritage. Breitbart was Jewish though.

My apologies. I should have clarified I was discussing talking points I've seen circulating among some of the alt-right folks I know. I'm seeing a tendency to claim Bannon is an ethic Jew when it's convenient for the Trump supporter's argument of the moment.
Old 20th February 2017, 11:12 AM   #105
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

My apologies. I should have clarified I was discussing talking points I've seen circulating among some of the alt-right folks I know. I'm seeing a tendency to claim Bannon is an ethic Jew when it's convenient for the Trump supporter's argument of the moment.
Ah, yeah, they do that a lot. "Secret Jews" abound, apparently. The Rockefellers are frequently accused of this as I recall.
Old 20th February 2017, 11:44 AM   #106
Belz...
Fiend God

Are you seriously suggesting that having a non-serious avatar somehow indicates one less able to think properly?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2017, 11:53 AM   #107
trustbutverify
Philosopher

What does that matter?
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2017, 11:38 AM   #108
MrFliop
Thinker

Anyone here who says Trump won't be re-elected wanna make a bet? If you're wrong and he does get reelected, change your avatar to say TRUMP FTW and change your signature to an inspiring quote from Trump.
MrFliop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2017, 11:55 AM   #109
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Since Trump took over the WH, he has proven that he is unfit. There have been nothing but controversy, turmoil, demonstrations in the streets, Russia cover-up, firings, lies, deceptions, failures, etc., so I don't see how Trump could be re-elected.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2017, 12:02 PM   #110
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Since Trump took over the WH, he has proven that he is unfit. There have been nothing but controversy, turmoil, demonstrations in the streets, Russia cover-up, firings, lies, deceptions, failures, etc., so I don't see how Trump could be re-elected.

Unless the Democrats offer a superstar, Trump will coast to a second term.

There are currently no Democrat superstars.
Old 30th March 2017, 12:51 PM   #111
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Unless the Democrats offer a superstar, Trump will coast to a second term.

There are currently no Democrat superstars.

Considering that Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new president and the fact that Hillary, not Trump, got the popular vote, we will wait and see, that is, if Trump has not been impeached by then.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2017, 01:09 PM   #112
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Considering that Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new president and the fact that Hillary, not Trump, got the popular vote, we will wait and see, that is, if Trump has not been impeached by then.
Trump is great at telling the Big Lie. He built his career on it. Just as he got bankers to invest in his Atlantic City debacles in multiple rounds of failed investments (to his own personal enrichment) he will get enough voters to vote for him and not the opposition again in 2020. He may even be able to get his preferred candidates elected in the mid-term elections.

He won't be impeached. The GOP is a castrated bunch of spineless jellyfish. The few with spines are going to be targeted by Trump. They'll either lose their next election bids or be so battered they'll have no political capital or power left. Trump has a very real advantage. He's willing to destroy the GOP and the country to get what he wants. He's already proven he's happy to turn Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre" into "Business as Usual" in his administration, and congress won't do anything about it.

The judiciary is the only real barrier left, but Trump has the power to legally sweep a lot of them away. He's working hard to delegitimize the role of the judiciary, something the GOP has been working on for years with the "Activist Judges" line. He's putting himself in a good position to not face much public backlash if he does illegally ignore judicial rulings. Since Congress is kneeling and opening wide, all he REALLY needs to worry about is a military coup.
Old 30th March 2017, 05:13 PM   #113
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Anyone here who says Trump won't be re-elected wanna make a bet? If you're wrong and he does get reelected, change your avatar to say TRUMP FTW and change your signature to an inspiring quote from Trump.
I think he will be re-elected. He understands that in a country where over 40% believe in creationism, nonsense is what works. He knows his customers.
Old 30th March 2017, 05:49 PM   #114
Tero
Master Poster

Trump is a Jesse Ventura. He does not have it in him to go even 4 years. Trusted underlings will carry it to the end the 4th year. If he is still there.

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th March 2017, 05:51 PM   #115
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
Trump is a Jesse Ventura. He does not have it in him to go even 4 years. Trusted underlings will carry it to the end the 4th year. If he is still there.

I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong.

I fear it is the other way around.
Old 30th March 2017, 10:45 PM   #116
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Trump is great at telling the Big Lie. He built his career on it. Just as he got bankers to invest in his Atlantic City debacles in multiple rounds of failed investments (to his own personal enrichment) he will get enough voters to vote for him and not the opposition again in 2020. He may even be able to get his preferred candidates elected in the mid-term elections.

He won't be impeached. The GOP is a castrated bunch of spineless jellyfish. The few with spines are going to be targeted by Trump. They'll either lose their next election bids or be so battered they'll have no political capital or power left. Trump has a very real advantage. He's willing to destroy the GOP and the country to get what he wants. He's already proven he's happy to turn Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre" into "Business as Usual" in his administration, and congress won't do anything about it.

The judiciary is the only real barrier left, but Trump has the power to legally sweep a lot of them away. He's working hard to delegitimize the role of the judiciary, something the GOP has been working on for years with the "Activist Judges" line. He's putting himself in a good position to not face much public backlash if he does illegally ignore judicial rulings. Since Congress is kneeling and opening wide, all he REALLY needs to worry about is a military coup.

Just two months into his presidency and there's so much turmoil in the White House and it seems that with each passing day there's another controversy brewing. Now, we have this:

Flynn seeks immunity for testimony

(CNN)Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is willing to testify before federal and congressional investigators in their ongoing probe into Russian meddling in the US elections, but only if he is granted immunity, his lawyer said Thursday.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politi...ony/index.html
Old 31st March 2017, 12:09 AM   #117
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
I think he will be re-elected. He understands that in a country where over 40% believe in creationism, nonsense is what works. He knows his customers.
If he's alive and if he can be bothered running again then I agree with this.....
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2017, 12:22 AM   #118
angrysoba
Philosophile

The problem is that none of the bold is unexpected at all. In fact, Trump seems to be running the country in pretty much the manner that he was predicted to, and for that reason many people said, "I don't see how Trump could be elected."

And yet, guess what happened!
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2017, 12:58 AM   #119
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Several factors that turned the election towards Trump last year may not be present in 2020.

- Russia might not try to/be able to meddle in the election - at least not to the same extent. Hell, they might not even favor Trump a second time around.

- There likely will be no Comey-like revelation two weeks before election day.

- People are more aware of fake news nowadays, and I have faith journalists will start asking harder questions.

Trump's base will vote for him. People who'll vote GOP no matter what will vote for them. I don't think - after four years of this **** - anyone else will.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st March 2017, 01:07 AM   #120
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Several factors that turned the election towards Trump last year may not be present in 2020.

- Russia might not try to/be able to meddle in the election - at least not to the same extent. Hell, they might not even favor Trump a second time around.
Russia doesn't want a stable and coherent U.S.. I cannot imagine a Democratic Party candidate who would make the U.S. less stable and less coherent than Trump.

- There likely will be no Comey-like revelation two weeks before election day.
Yes that's unlikely.

- People are more aware of fake news nowadays, and I have faith journalists will start asking harder questions.
They may be more aware but IMO those that care didn't vote for Trump last time and won't vote for him if he runs in 2020.

Journalists will do whatever drives the most traffic to their paper/website/channel. If covering Trump's every pronouncement does that then that's what they'll do. Trump will IMO be box office in 2020, possibly even more than he was in 2016.

Trump's base will vote for him. People who'll vote GOP no matter what will vote for them. I don't think - after four years of this **** - anyone else will.
Depending on how voter ID and roll purging goes, this could be quite sufficient.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics