IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 15th February 2021, 09:38 PM   #481
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Paul2 View Post
We saw a political DoJ in the last admin. My fingers are crossed.
We saw some of the leadership try and act in a political manner and the rest of the DoJ pushing back

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
Again, remember that the nakedly partisan Bill Barr urged sedition charges against Black Lives Matter (to date, known to be responsible for exactly 0 planned violent attacks), and pushed to treat Antifa as a terrorist organization (when it was not an organization at all) - while continuing Jim Crow Sessions' open refusal to investigate police bias. If anything, his biases allowed violent white supremacist gangs like the Proud Boys to flourish, contributing to the actual insurrection on Jan 6th.
However, despite that pushing, BLM wasn't charged with Sedition. Antifa is not an official terrorist group, and the investigations into the Alt-Right being in police and military forces continues. I think that the ability for White Supremacists to flourish came via the actions of Trump, not from Barr.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 11:16 PM   #482
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Oh dear... things just got whole lot worse for Diaper Donnie in NY... the Manhattan DA, Cyrus Vance Jr. has hired Mark Pomerantz to help with their investigation of Trump'.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/n...manhattan.html

This is the former Federal prosecutor who took down "Teflon Don" John Gotti, the Gambino crime boss and how he's coming after Trump.

Pomerantz has already interviewed Michael Cohen

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...qna-story.html
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 11:44 PM   #483
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Oh dear... things just got whole lot worse for Diaper Donnie in NY... the Manhattan DA, Cyrus Vance Jr. has hired Mark Pomerantz to help with their investigation of Trump'.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/n...manhattan.html

This is the former Federal prosecutor who took down "Teflon Don" John Gotti, the Gambino crime boss and how he's coming after Trump.

Pomerantz has already interviewed Michael Cohen

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...qna-story.html
Take him down.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 01:29 AM   #484
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Take him down.
But... but... Unity!
Old 19th February 2021, 02:06 AM   #485
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
But... but... Unity!
There will never be any type of bipartisan cooperation until Trump's strangle hold over the GOP has been removed. He's a cancer that needs to be excised.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 06:13 AM   #486
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
But... but... Unity!
Republicans seem to believe that Unity means that the Democrats should totally surrender and do as they are told. In reality, it's the Democrats saying "We're going this way, if you want to show a unified front, you can come with us."

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 05:38 AM   #487
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
There will never be any type of bipartisan cooperation until Trump's strangle hold over the GOP has been removed. He's a cancer that needs to be excised.

The GOP is a cancer which needs to be excised.

Trump is just one symptom. A big one, yes. But the fact remains that it is the GOP which got him into office and backed his every play.

This attitude didn't start with Trump as a candidate, that is just the inevitable result of what the party has turned itself into. The disease started in the 60s as a backlash against the civil rights movement, and has just become worse over time, metastasizing throughout the Repugnican ideology.

The only practical question is if the GOP disease can be excised before it has spread so far that that it is to late to recover from.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 06:48 AM   #488
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
a huge Chunk of Republicans agree.

Problem is, 2/3rd of those think it should be the Patriot Party instead.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 08:24 AM   #489
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Supreme Court allows release of Trump tax returns to NY prosecutor (CNN)

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr tweets: "The work continues."

Last edited by Firestone; 22nd February 2021 at 08:27 AM.
Firestone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 08:57 AM   #490
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post

Trump is just one symptom. A big one, yes. But the fact remains that it is the GOP which got him into office and backed his every play.

This attitude didn't start with Trump as a candidate, that is just the inevitable result of what the party has turned itself into. The disease started in the 60s as a backlash against the civil rights movement, and has just become worse over time, metastasizing throughout the Repugnican ideology.

The only practical question is if the GOP disease can be excised before it has spread so far that that it is to late to recover from.
There has been some talk about a large segment of the Republican Party splitting off to form a sort of 'Pro-Trump Party'.

While such a move would cause the Republican Party significant short-term pain, but in the long-term it would be better for the Republican Party to ditch the whacky nut-jobs which are already bringing all of them down.

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.

Last edited by Crossbow; 22nd February 2021 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Typo correction
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 09:28 AM   #491
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Axios is supposed to be reporting today that Trump is declaring himself as the presumptive nominee for 2024 at CPAC. That's not great news when 20ish percent of Republicans don't support him.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 10:17 AM   #492
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post

Thatís good news.

Though Iím sure the questions begin...

How can we delay this further. Who can we sue to stop them?
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 10:45 AM   #493
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
Quote:
Thatís good news.

Though Iím sure the questions begin...

How can we delay this further. Who can we sue to stop them?
I don't think there is anything else they can do to delay any more.

Now, if it had been the Trump organization that needed to supply the records, they may try simply not complying (thus trigging more lawsuits), but I think they are getting the tax records and other business information from other parties (like the IRS, or the banks themselves).

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 10:53 AM   #494
slyjoe
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post

Now, if it had been the Trump organization that needed to supply the records, they may try simply not complying (thus trigging more lawsuits), but I think they are getting the tax records and other business information from other parties (like the IRS, or the banks themselves).
I thought it was from Mazars the accounting firm. And I thought they said they would comply once the legal options were exhausted.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 11:00 AM   #495
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
Quote:

I thought it was from Mazars the accounting firm. And I thought they said they would comply once the legal options were exhausted.
I know Mazars was one of the companies that was to provide some of Trump's financial documents. But I'm not sure if they were the ones that were to provide tax information, or just other financials. (After all, they can also just get the tax information right from the IRS.)

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 01:48 PM   #496
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post

Trump thought he had the Supreme Court in his pocket. It does not work that way.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 01:51 PM   #497
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Axios is supposed to be reporting today that Trump is declaring himself as the presumptive nominee for 2024 at CPAC. That's not great news when 20ish percent of Republicans don't support him.
The story is that although Trump will declare himself the presumptive nominee, he will not actually say he is running. THat is what many predicted:Trump will tease but not actually announce.
Great news for the Dems, though;GOP nominates a candidate who has lost the political middle.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 01:56 PM   #498
Galaxie
Muse

Mud harvesters GOP voters: "Who'er you?"

Trump: "I'm your 2024 presidential nominee. You're welcome!"

GOP voters: "Well, I didn't vote for ya!"

Trump: "You don't vote for kings!"
Galaxie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 02:12 PM   #499
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The story is that although Trump will declare himself the presumptive nominee, he will not actually say he is running. THat is what many predicted:Trump will tease but not actually announce.
Great news for the Dems, though;GOP nominates a candidate who has lost the political middle.
Of course not, that would interfear with his campaign fundraising by bringing it under the ruling of FEC laws.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 02:40 PM   #500
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Trump thought he had the Supreme Court in his pocket. It does not work that way.
I thought so too. Glad to have been wrong.
Old 22nd February 2021, 03:18 PM   #501
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

We’ll see. It sure seems with enough money and compliant lawyers they always seem to find a way. They dragged out the emoluments case for nearly his entire term until it became moot.

But let’s hope things move forward now with some dispatch. .
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2021, 10:03 PM   #502
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
I can only assume that is because he wants to whine about prosecutors going after a presidential candidate.
Old 23rd February 2021, 08:54 AM   #503
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Galaxie View Post
Mud harvesters GOP voters: "Who'er you?"

Trump: "I'm your 2024 presidential nominee. You're welcome!"

GOP voters: "Well, I didn't vote for ya!"

Trump: "You don't vote for kings!"
I assume the point of his announcement is to continue to self-deal his campaign contributions and bolster a defense of political motivations in his criminal trials.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 01:22 PM   #504
Galaxie
Muse

I assume the point of his announcement is to continue to self-deal his campaign contributions and bolster a defense of political motivations in his criminal trials.
Indubitably
Galaxie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 02:47 PM   #505
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Does that egotism surprise anyone?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 02:49 PM   #506
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I know Mazars was one of the companies that was to provide some of Trump's financial documents. But I'm not sure if they were the ones that were to provide tax information, or just other financials. (After all, they can also just get the tax information right from the IRS.)
And if it differs, that's another fraud charge. They are surely smart enough to check.

Or did Mazars do the taxes? Then it will need an audit.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 02:51 PM   #507
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

And the 2020 vote which Trump lost was before he tried to stop the process of certifying Biden including instigating a riot.
Old 23rd February 2021, 03:41 PM   #508
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Weíll see. It sure seems with enough money and compliant lawyers they always seem to find a way. They dragged out the emoluments case for nearly his entire term until it became moot.

But letís hope things move forward now with some dispatch. .

That ended at the Supreme Court... so did this

Once a case has been ruled in SCOTUS (by making a ruling, referring back to the lower court's ruling, or deciding not to hear the case) then that is it, finished, el finito, all over red rover! There is nowhere else for Diaper Donnie to go.. stick a fork in him, he's done! Those tax returns will be in the hands of Cy Vance Jr within days!
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2021, 06:01 AM   #509
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
And if it differs, that's another fraud charge. They are surely smart enough to check.

Or did Mazars do the taxes? Then it will need an audit.
From what I understand, mainly from talking heads on The Rachel Maddow Show, many of the suspect transactions would only show up on tax forms as line items.

For instance, his business might have shown a huge expense for “Consulting”. But to tease out that huge sums went to Ivanka, perhaps fraudulently, you’d need the calculations of the preparer to document that. Similarly, a payoff to a porn star via Michael Cohen might just show as “Legal Expense”, and it would take some digging to prove it wasn’t.

I do my own taxes, and this year we have some rental income. From that income, I can deduct expenses. For instance, I can put down $10,000 for utilities, and that’s all that shows on the tax form. I could inflate that number as much as I like, and no one would ever know - unless I got audited. But being honest, and a little paranoid, I make sure that every penny claimed is legitimate, and I keep spreadsheets and receipts in the remote case of an audit. From everything I’ve heard and read, Trump and his organizations felt no such compunctions, manipulating or making up numbers to inflate or deflate value and income to their own ends. To poop in a gold toilet and have a private jet and claim to have billions in assets and yet only pay $750 - or zero - in taxes is either highly creative or highly illegal. And I suspect we’re about to find out which.

Last edited by Fast Eddie B; 24th February 2021 at 06:05 AM.
Old 24th February 2021, 09:24 AM   #510
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

If the New York Times article is accurate (and it almost certainly is because Trump called it fake news) Trump is pretty ******. The devaluing of properties to show a loss on his taxes and increasing values of the same properties for loans is both tax and bank fraud. Documented crimes are the best crimes.
Old 24th February 2021, 02:42 PM   #511
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Trump has certainly shown a propensity for breaking the law, in both big and little, and civil and likely criminal ways. Off the top of my head...

1) Allegedly buying and taking delivery of an expensive piece of jewelry (for Ivana?) in New York City, and evading the substantial New York State and city taxes by having the store ship an empty box out of state.

2) Using Trump Foundation funds for personal expenses. Barronís trivial Boy Scout fees, and a fine in Palm Beach county for an oversized flag.

No doubt the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Michael Cohenís book, Disloyal, reveals many such incidents. Iíve known folks like Trump, and lying and cheating and criming is just part of the game for them - in fact they view those who play by the rules as rubes to be taken advantage of.

Anyway, itís all an interesting morality play, and I still hope just desserts are in order.
Old 24th February 2021, 10:44 PM   #512
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

From what I understand, mainly from talking heads on The Rachel Maddow Show, many of the suspect transactions would only show up on tax forms as line items.
Yep. However, I am assuming that there is a real audit taking place where auditors will randomly request to see some of those transactions and additionally ask to see how some specifically chosen activities were incorporated into those same line items. An auditor digs further into detail if there is evidence of increasing inherent risk (bad accounting practices or evidence of any tax manipulation)

In reality auditors will also look for what they already guess is the scam, but must pretend to stick to international audit standards. (IAASB)

In Australia, we had Alan Bond, who would buy a million dollar company...revalue it at 10 million.....borrow 9 million from a bank.....buy a 10 million dollar company.....revalue it at 15 million and so on....until it all collapsed because there was no real cash flow profit

"In 1992, Bond was declared bankrupt after failing to repay a $194 million personal guarantee on a loan for a nickel-mining project. His debts reportedly totalled $1.8 billion at the time.[22] He consistently feigned brain damage to avoid answering questions during bankruptcy trials, a charade he saw no need to keep up afterwards.[23] In 1995, his family bought him out of bankruptcy, with creditors accepting a payment of A$12 million, a little over half a cent per dollar"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Bond#Bankruptcy
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2021, 11:25 PM   #513
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

If cornered in business, Trump will go the bankruptcy route as well. It's a well-worn path for him that he will skip down quite merrily.

Which is why he needs to be had up on criminal charges which he cannot buy his way out of or default on his responsibilities.

Also, take his passport. He's a definite flight risk now.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 12:57 AM   #514
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
If cornered in business, Trump will go the bankruptcy route as well. It's a well-worn path for him that he will skip down quite merrily.

Which is why he needs to be had up on criminal charges which he cannot buy his way out of or default on his responsibilities.

Also, take his passport. He's a definite flight risk now.
I agree, I am almost sure that is what he will do.

He will also spin it to his supporters that he had no choice because of those "Evil Democrats" and their witch hunt against him. His devoted sycophantic hangers-on (including a few of the usual suspects on this forum) will eagerly lap all this up, big time.

However, as Diaper Donnie will find out, while declaring bankruptcy might get you out of your debts, it doesn't get you out from under criminal prosecutions for tax evasion, fraud and corrupt practices.

Possibly even worse for Trump, some of the things he could end up being prosecuted for, i.e. fraud, embezzlement and money laundering fall under New York's RICO statutes, and if they do, that is a whole other ball game with far more serious consequences than just jail time.
Old 25th February 2021, 01:50 AM   #515
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

If Trump doesn't run in 2024 himself, he'll be desperate for a Republican win so he can be pardoned for what federal crimes he'll either be convicted of by then or charged with. That still won't help him with the state crimes, though.
Old 25th February 2021, 05:32 AM   #516
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy. But he has utilized bankruptcy laws four times for various owned businesses.

https://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/new...mp-bankruptcy/

Personal bankruptcy would be a whole different kettle of fish. If declared, he would need to divest of many personal assets to pay off his creditors. I wonder what a gold toilet brings these days?

Last edited by Fast Eddie B; 25th February 2021 at 05:56 AM.
Old 25th February 2021, 05:49 AM   #517
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy. But he has utilized bankruptcy laws four times for various owned businesses.

https://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/new...mp-bankruptcy/

Personal bankruptcy a whole different kettle of fish. If declared, he would need to divest of many personal assets to pay off his creditors. I wonder what a gold toilet brings these days?
Problem for him is he has bugger-all in the way of assets much any more that he could give up. He appears to live on lines of credit, and loans from benefactors, all secured via devious offshore channels involving Middle Eastern banks and Deutsche Bank. The latter has now closed him out of their business. Rumour has it the markers for these "IOU's" are ultimately held in Moscow. Trump meanwhile lives the high life on OPM - other peoples' money...as usual.

Which means when it comes to business bankruptcy he can hold out his empty pockets and say he has nought to surrender to his debtors. See? Nothing on his tax returns either! So they get nothing from him, another Trump business folds, and he is none the worse off. He gets to continue his extravagant lifestyle unhindered. That's why he doesn't give a damn about bankruptcy.

But criminal charges are another thing. His manipulation of the finance laws won't help him. Al Capone was a rich man too when he was sent down.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 05:58 AM   #518
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

But criminal charges are another thing. His manipulation of the finance laws won't help him. Al Capone was a rich man too when he was sent down.
Martha Stewart also comes to mind.
Old 25th February 2021, 06:07 AM   #519
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

whether the banks take a massive haircut to avoid negative publicity or go full tilt foreclosing on Trump will depend entirely on whether he loses in New York or a similar case.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 06:53 AM   #520
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
whether the banks take a massive haircut to avoid negative publicity or go full tilt foreclosing on Trump will depend entirely on whether he loses in New York or a similar case.
Do we know which reputable banks still deal with his businesses?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics